Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (80011 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by mekybabe1: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
And who told you she was with a rich guy? So in other words, you're saying that it is only the rich that suffer domestic violence? Very funny.
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Richy4(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
The team " I am staying because of my kids" are always the ones that goes early...

Who knows, she might even have kids... But at the end of the day, the kids will adjust and be fine...

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by BloomingDale(f): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

So broke men are the ones beating their wives shey?

So how many rich men are there around for y'all to marry. Not many I assure you.

A man beating you has nothing to do with rich or poor. It's all about ego and his mental health.

I have my own money, but even if I decide to get married I will marry from within my income bracket. No broke or struggling dude for me.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by IamV: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:
I always alive my friends to avoid confrontation with a man , or their husbands ... forget the women power movement, its killing women more than when there was no women power movement... a woman can't defeat a man physically one on one ... so we should be the ones to walk away when its getting heated and not the other way round... and let's stop believing words such as " no matter what we women do , a man must not hit a woman"... thats an evil statement from the pits of hell

Beverly,I just want to tell you that you're appreciated.
Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Tekinology: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead
I am not sure they gave her Brazilian hair.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Marriage is not bye force people should understand that and have peace

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by dominique(f): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

I'm 100% certain that a poor man did this to her, rich men are not this crude and barbaric. Broke men are angry, bitter, frustrated and very prone to violence. Most of them free up in dysfunctional homes where violence is the norm.

Ladies don't let any broke man guilt trip you into sticking with a poor man because a rich man won't treat you right. You're more likely to lose your life to a poor man due to violence than a well-to-do man like this lady in the op.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ifakiland(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2022
bluefilm:

So how do you know that this lady in this very story is crying with a rich violent Dubai man?
It's an analogy dummy
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Gainman: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:
Run for your life.

Run away from domestic violence.

It's so sad that she's not even up to 30, and she has been sent out of this world in such a manner.

Wether husband or wife, run away from domestic violence.

Witnessed a patients death today in A&E( Accident and Emergency). A young Lady that died from hypovolemic shock due to traumatic brain injury as a result of assault (domestic violence). She had 4 cuts on her head with cutlass that caused tearing and bruising of brain tissue and blood vessels( especially middle meningeal artery) You could see the brain tissue, that means she had a skull fracture.

Please leave for your life in you're in an abusive relationship/marriage. No Dey form Jagaban abeg, say u sabi fight back (because they said she was with hammer). Save your life first.
there is no amount of advice like this that will stop domestic violence. All these leave d relationship is not and advice. What should be done have been left out.
My advice to women is if u know u don't have a good character to live under a man. Don't marry or have a relationship with anyone. A man too should not sacrifice character for beauty. There is no how a man is cool and nice to a woman. Even if he is cool like a dove when provoked to a point. He will strike back and which mite be dangerous. Many men don't know how to manage anger. When u push them to d wall. he will turn and strike. How many time will all of us will be saying leave a violent relationship and is still happening. Know and understand your partner before entering into a relationship. Women believe because d world see them as weaker sex,they are free to to do anything and when it happened d world will listen to them than the men. Though it is not all women that are guilty in this. Some men are very wicked. They treat their wife bad. I am talking from my own experience. Don't provoke your partner. I have seen a man that swore he will never raise his hands on a woman before he married. After like 5 years. I heard he used to beat d wife. Be in it before u can judge
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

I have my own money, but even if I decide to get married I will marry from within my income bracket. No broke or struggling dude for me.

Y'all never listen. It's like being from Nigeria or the classic grass-to-grace story robs you of any logicality. With everything I told you, what concerns you most is finances shey? What happens when you lose your money or he loses his...what then? Will your so-called love survive or do you guys even look for love again? It's so hard to tell with Nigerian women. It's like the first requirement is MONEY.

Domestic violence from a man doesn't stem from his finances. His ego and mental state are responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Nnah ehhh why she marry cultist

The other one Dem bite am for nose

Me know go touch any woman if ee no worth am , but I go arrange boys wey go bundle am throw am outside
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
dominique:

I'm 100% certain that a poor man did this to her, rich men are not this crude and barbaric. Broke men are angry, bitter, frustrated and very prone to violence. Most of them free up in dysfunctional homes where violence is the norm.

Ladies don't let any broke man guilt trip you into sticking with a poor man because a rich man won't treat you right. You're more likely to lose your life to lose your life to a poor man due to violence than a well-to-do man like this lady in the op.

Sighs

Instead of all this...why not just tell her not to marry or to have her own money. Sticking or marrying or dating a poor man, makes it sound like an alleviation program or women are properties. You are human beings yeah? Try and make your own money then and live as you want. When that happens, you won't need analogies about riches or poverty anymore

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Machinegun91(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
I blame women
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by oilmane(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:
Run for your life.

Run away from domestic violence.

It's so sad that she's not even up to 30, and she has been sent out of this world in such a manner.

Wether husband or wife, run away from domestic violence.

Witnessed a patients death today in A&E( Accident and Emergency). A young Lady that died from hypovolemic shock due to traumatic brain injury as a result of assault (domestic violence). She had 4 cuts on her head with cutlass that caused tearing and bruising of brain tissue and blood vessels( especially middle meningeal artery) You could see the brain tissue, that means she had a skull fracture.

Please leave for your in you're in an abusive relationship/marriage. No Dey form Jagaban abeg, say u sabi fight back (because they said she was with hammer). Save your life first.

Rest on dear, she might have stayed back cause of society pressure, please don't tolerate abusive relationships thinking the beast will change, be it physical or emotional abuse, run for your life, your wellbeing matters to those who genuinely love you, hope the bastard who did this is cooling his heels with the cops?.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
BigYash:
The man that did this to his wife is not okay upstairs. HE IS MAD. Instead of doing this to her,while didn't he divorce or even drive her to her parents hux..
It shows that there is no humbleness or humility in the couple's Constitution. The ego is very high.

To think of raising your hands, or verbally attacking for whatever reason means that... These woke generation Sha.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

And why dafuq would you post their personal affairs in a public forum like this? Is this part of the ethics of your profession...to disclose issues like these?

To crown it all, the stuff is a police case...the brother-in-law told you a story and voila, you came to nairaland to post this...to what end? You don't even know the full story. Leave that to the cops. You people are always too quick to post such issues for likes and shares and views. This is a family for God's sakes. How would you feel if your own private issues are revealed online by your own doctor or nurse?

Try dey get sense abeg.

RIP to the dead
You leave the message to attack the messenger? Why Guilty conscience? You are angry yet another demon of a brother is exposed?
Y'all bring your personal issues to Nl, make threads of friends or friend to a friend's experience but you get unnecessary grumpy when a lady does this especially when it is exposing your devilish nature.

You come here like captain save a diick spewing hogwash because somewhere in your sycophant mind, you can't have the world see what you and your fellow psychos are capable of. Brother inform your other diicks to stop murdering women. They are not the cause of your frustrations!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:
I always advice my friends to avoid confrontation with a man , or their husbands ... forget the women power movement, its killing women more than when there was no women power movement... a woman can't defeat a man physically one on one ... so we should be the ones to walk away when its getting heated and not the other way round... and let's stop believing words such as " no matter what we women do , a man must not hit a woman"... thats an evil statement from the pits of hell
..... This is pure wisdom. They will never adhere to this undiluted truth.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Enny2013(f): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
WTF is this

I had a chance to meet my cousin's boyfriend and i was on my Big stout that day when she was introducing him to me.. I acted like a sadist (probably odeku working)

And I'm like young man, u can break her heart, cheat on her, frown at her, don't eat her food bla bla bla. But the day i notice or she tells me u hit her. I will find you, tie u on a car and drive you from PH to Jos until i see your bones hanging on the ropes.

I was saying it with one confidence i dnt even understand. Odeku na bastard.

But domestic violence is evil..

LOL... Many comedians on dis forum.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by kelspinall(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2022
R.i.p to the soul lost, violence is never a way
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Ndibuna: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Canvass:
This picture is too graphic. A gory sight indeed. Maybe everyone getting married should be subjected to mandatory mental evaluation and drug tests. People are becoming very aggressive and extremely violent nowadays.
I wonder if the guy that killed this woman remembers they ever smiled and shared quality time in the past. If it's not working any more, death should not be the only option left.
Were your parents subjected to mandatory mental test and did they kill themselves as a result?
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by brumeikperikpe: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
It's vice versa. Wives also do same. Tell your neighbour Change Begins With You.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:

So, what Suya has put together let no man put asunder. Kikikikiki
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Persephone1:
You leave the message to attack the messenger? Why Guilty conscience? You are angry yet another demon of a brother is exposed?
Y'all bring your personal issues to Nl, make threads of friends or friend to a friend's experience but you get unnecessary grumpy when a lady does this especially when it is exposing your devilish nature.

You come here like captain save a diick spewing hogwash because somewhere in your sycophant mind, you can't have the world see what you and your fellow psychos are capable of. Brother inform your other diicks to stop murdering women. They are not the cause of your frustrations!

Easy with the emo-babble. You lose it all to emotions and from your gender, that's a weakness most men exploit. All those oxytocin in your system dribes you overboard and I understand that. Could you read my post again and this one below too?

Personal issues on NL are welcome, even a friend's experience but never such from a medical profession, where confidentiality is the watchword. If you go to a doctor with a disease and he snaps you and uploads it on internet with your story, will you be happy? There is a non-disclosure agreement for medical professionals and that nurse violated it.

The police is better equipped to release the story after concluding investigations, not a nurse in her line of duty, snapping her dead patients and posting a story about it online. How hard is that to understand for you?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by rosalieene(f): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
So poor men don’t batter and beat up their wives? Was osinachi’s husband rich?
What about the other women who are bread winners of their families?
Domestic violence has nothing to do with being rich or being able to collect money and stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Reference(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:
I always advice my friends to avoid confrontation with a man , or their husbands ... forget the women power movement, its killing women more than when there was no women power movement... a woman can't defeat a man physically one on one ... so we should be the ones to walk away when its getting heated and not the other way round... and let's stop believing words such as " no matter what we women do , a man must not hit a woman"... thats an evil statement from the pits of hell

This has always been my first response to all evil tragedies in our society.
Always seek to de-escalate, then flee if you can't. Just buy time to survive.
Survival should be the first instinct of every human being under assault, then when survival is guaranteed the fight back can begin.
Humanity is fast fading in our clime and men are losing their souls, exchanging their DNA for those of beasts.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

Drive a narrative?

She was brought to the hospital by her brother in-law. He was the one that told us that his brother did this to her.

Anyway, the police are involved. I won't gain anything by lying, I didn't even know them before yesterday.
story still not complete. What happened?
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Effect of Buhari economy everywhere.. Frustration and hardship is the cause
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by sajmark(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Olasyke:

What does this have to do with domestic violence?
Let's say Peter comes back home one day, drunk, stoned and high AF... Then his wife starts nagging to his ears, what do you think the outcome will be?
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by TechbI0gger: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2022
dominique:

Ladies don't let any broke man guilt trip you into sticking with a poor man because a rich man won't treat you right. You're more likely to lose your life to lose your life to a poor man due to violence than a well-to-do man like this lady in the op.
this is the most useless comment I've ever come across on this forum.
and to think this is coming from a married woman makes it so irritating.
grow up please and stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

Easy with the emo-babble. You lose it all to emotions and from your gender, that's a weakness most men exploit. All those oxytocin in your system dribes you overboard and I understand that. Could you read my post again and this one below too?

Personal issues on NL are welcome, even a friend's experience but never such from a medical profession, where confidentiality is the watchword. If you go to a doctor with a disease and he snaps you and uploads it on internet with your story, will you be happy? There is a non-disclosure agreement for medical professionals and that nurse violated it.

The police is better equipped to release the story after concluding investigations, not a nurse in her line of duty, snapping her dead patients and posting a story about it online. How hard is that to understand for you?
And I repeat you only remember professional ethics because the culprit here is a man! If reverse was to be the case,I bet you would have typed pages of condemning words before you remember the news shouldn't be on Nl.
You haven't condemned your brother's action in a single post but you have been joggling between mentions trying to convince women not to ascribe your brother's actions to being broke. It's ego right? But you forget that an average Nigerian man's ego is tied to two things "Money" and "his size of dick" ! . This is not even me claiming this, go back to first page and read what your brothers typed!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by TechbI0gger: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

Drive a narrative?

She was brought to the hospital by her brother in-law. He was the one that told us that his brother did this to her.

Anyway, the police are involved. I won't gain anything by lying, I didn't even know them before yesterday.
AbujaCitiBlog is right.
this is the handiwork of fulani herdsmen.
you want to use this poor woman's death to drive a narrative especially domestic violence that seems to be the trend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.