Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (80031 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Olumaeme: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2022
I usually wonder where the families of the women are that a man will be doing that to their relative.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by LadyRosa(f): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Toktee:
LadyRosa should read this and repent.
Else?

Rolling with the 'big Boyz' is my repentance actually.Dealing with the poor, wretched ones was my greatest undoing.

Well,I actually don't need to roll with big Boyz.My male siblings are 'big Boyz'.The type Nigerians refer to as ritualists when they spend money tongue tongue

I'm unapologetically born in it kiss
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by shantti(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
WTF is this

I had a chance to meet my cousin's boyfriend and i was on my Big stout that day when she was introducing him to me.. I acted like a sadist (probably odeku working)

And I'm like young man, u can break her heart, cheat on her, frown at her, don't eat her food bla bla bla. But the day i notice or she tells me u hit her. I will find you, tie u on a car and drive you from PH to Jos until i see your bones hanging on the ropes.

I was saying it with one confidence i dnt even understand. Odeku na bastard.

But domestic violence is evil..

He will just be watching you tie him to your car abi?
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead
thrash talk

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Persephone1:
And I repeat you only remember professional ethics because the culprit here is a man! If reverse was to be the case,I bet you would have typed pages of condemning words before you remember the news shouldn't be on Nl.
You haven't condemned your brother's action in a single post but you have been joggling between mentions trying to convince women not to ascribe your brother's actions to being broke. It's ego right? But you forget that an average Nigerian man's ego is tied to two things "Money" and "his size of dick" ! . This is not even me claiming this, go back to first page and read what your brothers typed!

Seems you have selective amnesia.

Maybe when it happens to you and your nurse/doctor posts it online...you will finally learn.

My last reply
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by usecondom(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2022
This is a lie please, this happened here in Akure, Ijapo Estate to be precise. This was a married lady that went to meet her boyfriend who later wanted to use her for ritual. Why are you people twisting someone else story to another?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by lovchalice(f): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Are you human at all?
Ammishaddai:
Nice one. Shebi all these worthless hungry girls like rolling with the rich bad guys because they thought the good guys were broke , boring and quiet . Now see where it has led to. All the suya ,recharge cards, 150k allowance ,and Brazilian hair all led to this painful exit. Anyway, RIP to dead

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
WTF is this

I had a chance to meet my cousin's boyfriend and i was on my Big stout that day when she was introducing him to me.. I acted like a sadist (probably odeku working)

And I'm like young man, u can break her heart, cheat on her, frown at her, don't eat her food bla bla bla. But the day i notice or she tells me u hit her. I will find you, tie u on a car and drive you from PH to Jos until i see your bones hanging on the ropes.

I was saying it with one confidence i dnt even understand. Odeku na bastard.

But domestic violence is evil..

Yours was a threat... I don't bother with threats.

I make promises, and I keep them!

No man will dare lay a finger on my daughters or sisters! Not one! There will be blood! It will flow in buckets!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Crysallis(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Connected1:
Has he been arrested?

People get violent for several reasons.

At a time, my ever reasonable Dad drank so much and started beating my mum seriously and she was still making mouth, when I got home, I let hell loose and everyone was surprised including the people fighting, I gave both of them warning of their lives. Till date I haven't heard they quarrel, talk more of fighting.

What happened, my Dad lost some money in his business and he was not happy but he came home to meet a nagging wife (women always complain, I don't know why), he went inside to avoid her but she followed him inside with her complaints. My old man got tired and he went out to drink to stupor, when he got back in the evening, he met the same complaints and some empty threats from my mother, then he pounced on her.

Women should learn to complain less (I know they can't stop it) especially when their husband is not in a good mood and men with nagging wives ( I haven't seen a man whose wife doesn't nah) in an angry mood should rather buy sleeping pills than reason with their wives, by the time you wake, it will be the next day and you will have to go and hustle instead of sitting at home.

What you have said is true.
The cause of death of the lady in this post (rip) is partly her fault.

Let's say the man was angry, his lady nagged him and he threatened to beat her up.
Madam swiftly revolted intentionally (or otherwise) cussing the man which aggravated the whole situation.

Finally, sleeping pills won't work while a person is agitated.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
not ready to look at gore pictures this morning, but may her gentle soul rest in peace. she is loved and she is precious.

That's right marriage is not a do or die affair, if you married the wrong person, seek separation, simple and fast.

We have only a short life on earth, its not worth the stress. Wish your partner the best and separate.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Connected1: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Crysallis:

What you have said is true.
The cause of death of the lady in this post (rip) is partly her fault.

Let's say the man was angry, his lady nagged him and he threatened to beat her up.
Madam swiftly revolted intentionally (or otherwise) cussing the man which aggravated the whole situation.

Finally, sleeping pills won't work while a person is agitated.
I don't know what else will oh.

Because if you sleep outside ( it doesn't matter where) you will worsen the situation.

Personally I easily feel headache because I calculate a lot and distractions sometimes give me slight migraine, so I hope God gives me a woman who can understand me.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by bigiyaro(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2022
It will and always happens. Instead of walking away at the first slaps, they are busy been addicted to big di*ks and powerful thrusts, until they are eventually killed.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by legba1(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Canvass:
This picture is too graphic. A gory sight indeed. Maybe everyone getting married should be subjected to mandatory mental evaluation and drug tests. People are becoming very aggressive and extremely violent nowadays.
I wonder if the guy that killed this woman remembers they ever smiled and shared quality time in the past. If it's not working any more, death should not be the only option left.

A whole many, I mean many will beat that evaluation and pass the test. A supposedly cool harmless guy can turn vawulence in a split seconds. Many masked who they truely are while doing the wooing. Moments after "I do", the true them surface. Another thing is some women overlook red flag even when it's obvious,just because of certain pecks.
I will be candid here, ladies plsssssss don't wait once you see red flag, if he slaps you now and you don't run,it will happen again and again , have yourself some dignity and self respect. Have policy, walk away, alive while you can.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by ireneidiva(f): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Have sense na. Is it only rich guys that are violent?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by BloomingDale(f): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

Y'all never listen. It's like being from Nigeria or the classic grass-to-grace story robs you of any logicality. With everything I told you, what concerns you most is finances shey? What happens when you lose your money or he loses his...what then? Will your so-called love survive or do you guys even look for love again? It's so hard to tell with Nigerian women. It's like the first requirement is MONEY.

Domestic violence from a man doesn't stem from his finances. His ego and mental state are responsible.

The fact that he was once hardworking and a good person in spite of his riches shows that he has good character, so I can support him till he gets back on his feet again, but a broke person that has never tasted money, I have no way to know what he is made of. The same applies to a rich person with terrible character, I can never date or marry such a person.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by tollyboy5(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Haakeem:
Good for her(kidding).

I came across a post on fb and it goes like this.

Henry bleach his skin with tattoo and goes to party everytime.

Paul is a handsome man but very gentle.

Peter is a drunkard and a smoker but does'nt womanize.

Ladies, who would you go for?.

Can you imagine 70% of the ladies choosed peter(enhe naw)?.

One even typed in rubbish saying she does'nt like dull men, so she would go for peter{okay we hear}.

I repeat again,good for her(kidding).
But peter is the best na . grin
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by chikason22(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Chidi2022:

I repeat-------+
If SENSELESS was to be a person... Its YOU... No one but YOU....
Your IQ is permanently low... E no dey even shake at al... its so low that it can't ever power your brain.
Abeg off mic
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by dealslip(f): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
As a man thinks in heart so is he. Your mindset already reveals that you are not intelligent. Point to the part in the post that slightly suggests your insinuation. Infact men with your kind of mindset should be avoided at all cost because you are insecure, emotional and wicked. I pray your daughter marries a man with a mindset that perfectly mirrors yours. You just revealed to the world that you are broke and insecure.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by ultraviolet27(f): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Why Bloggers dey lie like this?this happened in the month of April in Akure the Married Woman Left Her home to pass the Night with Her Boyfriend because Her Husband travelled to another town and the Younger Boyfriend who was a Footballer wanted to Upgrade His Star by Using Her for Rituals She woke up while He was already Butchering Her for Her Body Organs but d Guy Overpowered Her though She still raised an alarm.
Make Bloggers dey Fear God O!!!
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Alexaonfleek: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You seem very unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You have the brain cells of a flea . grin

Aren't you ashamed of calling me stupid when you're actually the one holding the current position on this thread ? grin
No point arguing with you because there is nothing you can tell a SENSELESS man( i mean you) to change his mentality.. Had it been you have any iota of sense, the number of mentions you got against this your silly comment, would atleast make you delete that NONSENSE you wrote, then you try harder to see if you can atleast construct one sensible comment, for where kwanu, a SENSELESS entity is a SENSELESS human.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
You seem very unintelligent.
LMAO.... I tell you... The guy is the real definition of SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

The fact that he was once hardworking and a good person in spite of his riches shows that he has good character, so I can support him till he gets back on his feet again, but a broke person that has never tasted money, I have no way to know what he is made of. The same applies to a rich person with terrible character, I can never date or marry such a person. My morals are too strong for that. As for me I can never be broke. I know why I say so. On the other hand I have never asked any man for money apart from my father.
Your last sentence has my respect, if true. You also have good points on other submissions. My point is this...money doesn't change people. It just reveals who they are inside.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by IamMobisola(f): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Is Chindinma walking free?or her cell crown gives you the illusion she's having the best of life?
I repeat Run! Hitting a man back is like a fuel to fire. The fight gets bloody and only stop when one is down. Who goes down isn't always certain!

Lol, you said in your previous post that no woman can stand a man when he hits her and I just gave you a sample.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Hello bro even broke guys are gladiators of domestic violence.
Domestic violence is even found among broke couples, a man who can't provide for his family can suffer great insults and humiliation from his wife and this course can lead to the man fighting back to protect his remaining ego.
Also women from this kind marriage can swim into infidelity just to meet up with their emotional, financial and social needs which their supposed broke husband can't provide.
So this DV doesn't come by your financial status it comes by your mental status

Aaaashhh bros take it easy naa before he starts contemplating suicide, you know what poverty can cause a broke man do then adding this insult will facilitate it

This is a good one Sir, please pray very hard before settling with any woman you want to wife. With your temperament, a continues threat to your ego can lead to violent course to protect it.
I pray heaven blesses you with that woman who will honor and respect you till the end. But please make money ooo so this your temperament can be preserved
what is his usefulness being alive...Is he better than the dead woman he is mocking? Atleast if he dies off now, one generation of SENSELESSNESS has been averted....to hell with him..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by 1Sharon(f): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Selective Amnesia still dey fire you but allow me jog your memory with some painful truths that are well known.

1. It's a well-known fact that many Nigerian women can never marry someone who isn't financially stable, hence they good looking for those who can meet up .

2. In a bid to meet their needs they go searching for t i"Mr Rich /Mr Right" who can provide them with the basics of their greed .

3. The above reasons were what led to the unfortunate death of the late Osinachi and Jennifer

Financially stable and rich aren't the same thing.

Why shouldn't a woman go for a Financially stable man?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by BloomingDale(f): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

Your last sentence has my respect, if true. You also have good points on other submissions. My point is this...money doesn't change people. It just reveals who they are inside.

Have a nice day

Thanks. Have a nice day too.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Chidi2022: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
chikason22:

Abeg off mic
Liverpool for life.... We will never walk alone..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
ultraviolet27:
Why Bloggers dey lie like this?this happened in the month of April in Akure the Married Woman Left Her home to pass the Night with Her Boyfriend because Her Husband travelled to another town and the Younger Boyfriend who was a Footballer wanted to Upgrade His Star by Using Her for Rituals She woke up while He was already Butchering Her for Her Body Organs but d Guy Overpowered Her though She still raised an alarm.
Make Bloggers dey Fear God O!!!

Dominique, bloomingDale, Persephone1, Chidi2022 ..

See what SweetOnugbo did with her story. I knew nurses won't just do stewpid things like these.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by Benzemma(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
For the man to to get this kind mind, shows that it's not his first time of beating this girl. But i don't know why it's always hard for girls to leave their marriage when it involves violent. The most surprising thing is that the more a guy beats a girl, the more she likes him. That's why some small boys these days believe that if you are not rough handling a lady, she won't like you. Does it mean that some girls are destined to die violently in the hand of the person they perceived to be their lover, or is too much greediness or narrow-minded. I don't actually understand, because someone cannot claim he love me and the person will be impressed to shed my blood. You as a man, before you choose to marry, first choose to endure, overlook and control your emotion. That's what makes you a man, not your power and money.
Re: Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) by thorpido(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2022
newdawn2017:
Yes there re men out there who can attack their spouse like that rather than let go off her.
It's satanic. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.