Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (39027 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by AlexJustin(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Internet is a good place to make millions. You can become a millionaire on Amazon when you upload books on Amazon KDP and get paid in dollars. Even an empty sheet of paper titled drawing book can rake in dollars for you. Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security. You can connect with me to start.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Style007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made mine at 24 and it was through programming.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by spy24(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

I like your honesty
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by homesinabuja(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Real estate!

If you are looking to buy or rent a house in Abuja, kindly contact me via my signature
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Brownshoe: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:
I became a millionaire in worth(investment, business etc) sometimes last year, I am in my thirties(30s). I know this because a bank in Nigeria can give you an option of no-collateral loan in million range of they have not monitored your cash inflow/outflow.

I have handled money that run up to millions of naira and done transactions in millions range, but anytime I try saving up money to million range so that I can have it in bulk and be officially certain I am a millionaire, at that point I am about to hit my savings target i.e 90%+, one thing one thing, especially demand from my business i.e customers/clients base will grow, there by making me to deep hand into my savings and add it to my business so that I can meet up.

I have broken my savings box three times this year alone... cheesy
that one is ok, you have to feed ur business well.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ShaqFu: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Threads like this is when you see people start spreading lies from left, right and Centre.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by AutoRedux: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mine's from freelancing. I made my first million last year December. I just bought me a new MacBook m1 pro to spice up my work life. God willing, my next target na landed property. cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by decent2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg make una give me 1k make I take hold body,abeg oo Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Na like this I wan dey budget my life now.
Lol...girl friend 30naira...lmao

Na so una go talk, by the time she shake breast and nyash your body go do you jigijigi...Before you know it healthcare don overtake girl friend budget..grin

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Aforxzy(f): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
I saw a vacancy on the newspaper. I applied for the post cos I met most of the requirements. I was short listed , did the interviews and got the job..

No connections whatsoever but divine favour

Brownshoe:
how did you got the job? Is that the answer to the question.

15 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Tokskob2008: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
adecz:

Making million today isn't a big deal, since you can make it by having a good paying job and even ordinary $1800 na 1 million naira & you currently can't buy a 20 years old foreign used car for less than 2 million naira. ☑️✨☑️
We made our own first million when dollar still exchanged for less than 90 naira. ✊✊✊
When talking of millions now, you should be asking when people made their first N100m. ☑️☑️☑️
First N100m you say when some haven't eaten today
Abeg na $100 bills full your so, I fit get just half of a bill
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by jackfj: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
adecz:

Making million today isn't a big
deal, since you can make it by having
a good paying job and even ordinary
$1800 na 1 million naira & you currently
can't buy a 20 years old foreign used
car for less than 2 million naira. ☑️✨☑️

We made our own first million when
dollar still exchanged for less than 90
naira. ✊✊✊

When talking of millions now, you should
be asking when people made their
first N100m. ☑️☑️☑️

Chief show me the way na....
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by BabaIbo: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Brownshoe:
that one is ok, you have to feed ur business well.

Yeah, that is true.

You're right bro!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by viccozy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Made my first million this year. Normally office working. God being faithful, I got another job so I run two jobs. Able to save 140k monthly now. E no easy. Clocking 30 this year.

12 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Athemisia: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Greazyman99: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Before this month runs out, on my Child !!
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Zonefree(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...girl friend 30naira...lmao

Na so una go talk, by the time she shake breast and nyash your body go do you jigijigi...Before you know it healthcare don overtake girl friend budget..grin
My brother, nyash and breast are demonic cheesy cheesy
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Helpers1: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm 31, yet to make my first official N500k. I regret wasting time schooling instead of using the school fees and expense money for business. I missed countless opportunities due to parental insecurity and pampering.

I hope I will make my million soon.

21 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
AlexJustin:
The Internet is a good place to make millions. You can become a millionaire on Amazon when you upload books on Amazon KDP and get paid in dollars. Even an empty sheet of paper titled drawing book can rake in dollars for you. Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security. You can connect with me to start.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Mariangeles look into this for that your Recipe write ups..Can fetch you good money on Amazon.

Their was a time I wanted to gist you on that, but it escaped my thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by MrCover: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
When I'm 10years old
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Streetmovement(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na that small street I dey interested in, you know say money no dey bellefull person, cap me the legit. cool
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
When I made my first million, a plot of land in my area was N2M, now a plot is N7M. I regretted buying only a plot then and using the rest to carry big nyashed girls.

Lol, at least you have a land worth 7mil celebrate your wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:

Hmmm. More wins boss. Truly it's never too late. But I just pray make things never spoil before that time.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by decent2(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samuel1976:
I made my 1st million last yrs I sold a land worth 350m at lekki and other land within ogudu ..I made approximately 5m
og abeg help me with 1k abi student Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by 2016easy2017: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made .y first million when i was sleeping and dreaming.
I just opened the door and fond a room full of dollars. If not for my stupid friend who woke me up. You can imagine where i would have been now
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Sirchiboy: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Helpers1:
I'm 31, yet to make my first official N500k. I regret wasting time schooling instead of using the school fees and expense money for business. I missed countless opportunities due to parental insecurity and pampering.

I hope I will make my million soon.
You will this year amen

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Realists:
Hmm, my first One million, made me a perfect gentle man, no arguments, no fighting, no insults, if you bother me too much, I just give you space.

Lol, your head will now calm down you will now feel the need to start talking slowly and calmly. God abeg.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
DanceVille:
I haven't but I still have strong believe that I will before the year ends.

Believe!
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Odogwua: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
At 29, I have not. Working towards breaking that threshold this year. By God's sufficient grace.

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
At 21
Blogging

How bro?
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
UstazAhmed:
It was when my father gave me my first ten cows to start life. After two years, I made my first one million naira. I was 25 by then

Moddibo Kenan!
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
March 2009. Age 26 going to 27.

Car grant paid to me few months after I started working upon confirmation

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / Starting A Cassava Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.