Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63085 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Prozico22(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
lebron7:

Lmfao
Twitter and lies = 5&6
wait he go shock you

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by modsfucker: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

I went to buy car at a car stand, and a friend call me about a scheduled PeterObi meeting, immediately after cutting the call, the car seller asked me to take the car free.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by integrity16(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
ibrano2013:
I hope Peter Obi can try to convince Yayaha Bello to decamp... Dat will be a great combo

Which Yaya bellow? Abeg, say another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by alizma: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

We are waiting for APC Muslim-Muslim ticket...

God bless southsouth and southwest..
Did you see anywhere they write donated by Gombe Christian? This has nothing to do with religion but the need for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ahaika23: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
I’m giving my all to Obi’s presidency. At least, let me finally be proud of my country. I am always ashamed to say where I come from cos of how battered the reputation of Nigerian is abroad. Peter Obi’s ascension to presidency will turn around drastically our shameful outlook to the outside world.

When they look at our leaders, they think that is how we are. Imagine how Buhari kept embarrassing us globally and they wonder what kind of people put such a person in power.

My thanks to the movement in ensuring that such never ever happens again. We have a duty to our kids to make sure our country is saved.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by RexTramadol1: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Osinbajo is miles ahead of Obi sef

2019 elections debate where he floored Obi already showed Obi is no match for him

So if he could lose a primary to moneybag

Don’t deceive yourself, na who get money pass get vote pass

Block votes dey north, as even if south turn out en masse dem still no reach north and na dat north be anywhere belle face
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by wizelink(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
this 2023 election could spring up surprises. it might not be among the top three or four contenders but someone who has gone deep into grassroot campaign.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by bonnyhope: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/

Peter Obi that will soon merge with PDP
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by 6ixT8: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Make Obi just teM up with kwankwaso na
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by onuman: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Because he loves Nigeria to progress.

Ethno-religious bigots don't consider the fact that a country of inequality collapses.

Zoning of the presidency started in 1999 because of the lopsided political structure of Nigeria. It's stupid to stop zoning now because it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Greyworld: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Makowonda:
Obi is trying,he is gaining clout.But in a realistic term Nigeria still belong to APC and PDP for now.He may succeed in 2027 or 2031 if he persists.

By then how old is he See where the problem lies??
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Oketwin(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
but if someone calls Tinubu druggie now....una go say Igbos d insult una.....u guys r d problem we have in dis country
druggie too hard just say shakie shakie daddy

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by bluefilm: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Babaken:
then they will understand that money can't buy true love.

I am telling you!!!

Currently, Peter Obi is enjoying the type of Popularity that money cannot even buy.

Peter is the man!!!

The man of the moment!!!

5 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Pclemenza: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2022
INEC has been calling for voters registration for a long time, Nigerians we’re not OBIdient at that time, Notice in recent weeks that people have become so OBIdient and now want to get their PVC. The movement is so organic.

I encourage every Nigerian to in this, be OBIdient and get your PVC.

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Pclemenza: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2022
bluefilm:

I am telling you!!!

Currently, Peter Obi is enjoying the type of Popularity that money cannot even buy.

Peter is the man!!!
INEC has been calling for voters registration for a long time, Nigerians we’re not OBIdient at that time, Notice in recent weeks that people have become so OBIdient and now want to get their PVC. The movement is so organic.

4 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by kingyakos: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Prozico22:

and mine two that means he now get two sure votes by grace of whom create me

The one vote is mine
Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ayomi90: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Greyworld:

Goat thought you said its the west they hate

Ram

Sloth they are hate filled, they hate everybody and to them everybody hate them.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Ayomi90: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
MajohBankz:

I can never be pained, not for you or what you think about Nigeria. If the country turns out good, it's for all of us. Hahahaha, reset and love your country. Proffer solutions to the hate and let's join hands and solve it. You are just like the delegates who took bribes, because they care less about Nigeria just like you.
Senseless, u don't know me Mr, I give no fck about ur Nigeria or ur delegates. grin
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Mrnairalandd: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
The Igbos are pushing Pandora Peter Obi into the race since they failed to make it into any of the major political parties.

Ada Obi who was a governor for 8years with little to nothing to show for those years is making all sort of promises he couldn’t deliver in Anambra State for years.

This is a man whose kinsmen ran to South West in their millions while Ada Obi was a governor.

Why would any sane person vote for a man who failed to create jobs and provide infrastructures to his people?

Most of his kinsmen are surviving in Lagos state today cos of Tinubu’s works while in office and progressive successors such as Fashola, Ambode and Babajide Sanwoolu…
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Lovelive: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Great

LP/Peter Obi : Move forward

SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by bluefilm: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Pclemenza:

I am telling you.

The OBIdient spirit has started motivating so many people around the country, most especially the youths.

The OBIdient sprit is already raving like wild fire.

The OBIdient spirit cannot be stopped nor tamed.

Peter Obi is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogascomax: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerians have been deceived into thinking that the Muslims are more populated than Christians. It's a big lie, even statistics give both 50/50. I believe that Christians are more populated. The only region that is dominated by Muslims are North West. North centre they are more Christians in some States more than the Muslims. In Jos, Venue, Nassarawa, Gombe, Kaduna, Niger, they are many Christians in these States as you will see Muslims in SS and SE. Muslims in the North allow other Muslims from other Muslims in Africa near their boarders to come in and they count them as part of the population.
We Christians are more than them. That is my verdict. Muslim Muslim is dead on arrival and Tinubu will not fall for that trap.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Mrfixitt(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock
Change tactics even a little bit this retard. You Keep saying same trash everyday..Are you this daft ?

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
MajohBankz:

Show me the first hate post on nairaland and we can now make judgement of who delivered the first hate and make amends.
It's a little too late for amends.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ebbo(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
This guys are job men oh, na hunger cause all this kind hustle.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by onuman: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

Nigeria must work well like the US where a Barack Obama would come from behind to win the US presidential election. Nigerians can't remain locked up by inequality of citizens engendered by the skewed political structure of Nigeria.

Brilliant Nigerians root for Peter Obi for a change for good.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by kingyakos: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Osinbajo is miles ahead of Obi sef

2019 elections debate where he floored Obi already showed Obi is no match for him

So if he could lose a primary to moneybag

Don’t deceive yourself, na who get money pass get vote pass

Block votes dey north, as even if south turn out en masse dem still no reach north and na dat north be anywhere belle face

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Lovelive: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Your username says it all.

modsfucker:

I went to buy car at a car stand, and a friend call me about a scheduled PeterObi meeting, immediately after cutting the call, the car seller asked me to take the car free.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by sukar886: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock
Keep on decieving urself
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by kingyakos: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
modsfucker:

Hard to believe.
Please help me find out where the Obidient do gathered in Calabar, I'm spending a month plus in Calabar
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by VULCAN(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
It's not easy to identify a coward.

In his eyes the person that beats him up is not his enemy but the person who sees the beating.

Keep on hating the Igbo while the Fulani have come to take full control

Mtsheww

YoungBlackRico:
The hate you give is what you're getting back. And actually, you guys are the root of our problems. tongue
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by wiseone28: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Lilfire:
stop this fullish propagander of the North being controlled by those in power, what have they don for the people, the people are wiser now
Go and read why i quoted him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) / Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.