Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40261 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:
Yet he is strong enough to stay that long at the Convention and visit several people afterwards. I bet even you lack the strength to do that. It's his brain i.e level intelligence that's important. He isn't going to the battle field. He is going to use his intelligence to strategize on how to move Nigerian forward.

Lol.... Tinubu that probably had taken his Chicago cokes to feel fly.... And you are giving appraisal to...

I leave you to your Tinubu...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Then I will vote for you instead of supporting Tinubu...

Tinubu will clear the mess first ,I need autonomy to function an accelerate faster like the Asian tigers .
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Tinubu's sickness is about his age... He's old and shaky... The flagbearer that wasn't able to hold the flag?

Have you seen his hands? those hands can't hold this country strong...

I can tell you that Tinubu can't bath himself... There must be something to sponge him up and rinse him....

Yet he is strong enough to stay that long at the Convention and visit several people afterwards. I bet even you lack the strength to do that. It's his brain i.e level intelligence that's important. He isn't going to the battle field. He is going to use his intelligence to strategize on how to move Nigerian forward. He is not sick.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by fredoooooo: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
JAMO84:
If Atiku knew that Tinubu will win primary, he wouldn't have wasted his millions of dollars buying PDP delegates.

I don't understand why a serial loser like Atiku will rely on other serial losers like Dino.

Atiku is their maga, they keep deceiving him .
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Victor468: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.

Oga, no are no better than Tinubu. All of you politicians are thieves who is only after their self interest.
Which sickness and disability are you nursing that we are not aware of? You are no better than Tinubu, so face your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Lol.... Tinubu that probably had taken his Chicago cokes to feel fly.... And you are giving appraisal to...

I leave you to your Tinubu...

I think he has the experience and he is a good strategist. He isn't using his hands but his brain to hold Nigeria.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

Tinubu will clear the mess first ,I need autonomy to function an accelerate faster like the Asian tigers .

Then while you wait for him to clear the mess... I will mount my vote for Peter Obi...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Then while you wait for him to clear the mess... I will mount my vote for Peter Obi...

You would have wasted your mounted votes.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Realguyman1(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
Good health is Wealth and Only God grant that
Please don't mock your fellow humanbeing about health Issue
If he wasn't contesting to be the president of Nigeria, no one will give a damn about him. Being insulted and mock from various angle is all part of the game.

What you guys should be more concern about is how will Nigeria ever get better and not weda the useless leaders are be mock or not.

because I don't see how Nigeria will ever get better with this kind of nonsense leaders will are having, even in a thousand years to come.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.

How is he imposing? We all saw videos of what happened at the Convention. It was very transparent. So what are you talking about?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

You need electricity to grow GDP figures ,you are talking the same old theories.Nigeria suffers from Dutch disease ,so all you points are useless and the same old theories.industralization is the key to sustainable development,human resources, education that competes with the rest of the world .,health care system that will generate income for The country and help it's people ,like India medical tourism.Agriculture and it's chains ,processes and finished Good and secondary production from agriculture,example cocoa to chocolate , legalization of Indian hemp and turning them to finished goods toothpaste,creams hair cream ,CBD and the rest.

You're really dumb....

I gave you a foundational method... You want to jump to building the economy with the paltry mega supply that we're managing....

Any sensible human will start building the economy from the scratch and make adjustments along the line...

You claimed to be more educated than Atiku and you sound this little...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

He cleared it in Lagos ,from 600m internally generated revenue to 50billion intenallly generated revenue .Yorubaland is the fifth largest economy in Africa in GDP terms.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by heryourdayji: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

How is he imposing? We all saw videos of what happened at the Convention. It was very transparent. So what are you talking about?

Did you see the bribery behind the scenes?

Have you listened to his utterances lately?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by abidem4real: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Newslink:
Say No to Sai Kaka. Atiku is the answer

You are Shaking, You can't preside over a Country that is Shaking

You are Unwell You can't preside over a Country that is Unwell

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChXwTSS6wA

Nigerians are frustrated already, We can't graduates from saying Sai Baba to Sai Kaka.
Atiku is the answer

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CerMua4I5IJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nigerians! Reading from the comments, it's adjudged that so many Nigerians don't want Tinubu for various reasons and yet when presidential election comes, with just a token of #5,000, all these hullabaloos will be no where to be found.
Nigerian youths are the problems of Nigeria. We have the power to change our situations for better but our habitual selling of our rights for some portions of "porage" is our problem and eventually we keep shouting that our herbingered government is wicked.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

You would have wasted your mounted votes.
To you, it's a waste.... To me, it's a honour..
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

You're really dumb....

I gave you a foundational method... You want to jump to building the economy with the paltry mega supply that we're managing....

Any sensible human will start building the economy from the scratch and make adjustments along the line...

Yes am dumb ,we don't need all those things we are far behind our mates ,like Brazil , Indonesia ,India ,turkey .Iran etc .no need of all does theories ,it's wasting time,a structured country will enable organic growth , government will only formate policies and the people will take action ,they will fight their way out of poverty ,ones your police's are right .
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
Good health is Wealth and Only God grant that
Please don't mock your fellow humanbeing about health Issue
Did he say what is not true?

Let's not do this to ourselves again please
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

I think he has the experience and he is a good strategist. He isn't using his hands but his brain to hold Nigeria.

Yes, Tinubu is a strategist and very good at what he plans....

My initial mindset and what prompted me to support him.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

To you, it's a waste.... To me, it's a honour..

Yep! Some people view waste of time and resources as honourable. Guess you are one of them.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Victor468:

Oga, no are no better than Tinubu. All of you politicians are thieves who is only after their self interest.
Which sickness and disability are you nursing that we are not aware of? You are no better than Tinubu, so face your own.

You need to read from the beginning of the thread and build comprehensive comments before quoting me....
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Yes, Tinubu is a strategist and very good at what he plans....

My initial mindset and what prompted me to support him.

He isn't sick and I believe his intentions are good.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Yep! Some people view waste of time and resources as honourable. Guess you are one of them.

Same way some people view voting an old senile man as patriotic...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

You're really dumb....

This is a Brazilian company ,they make planes and fighter jets,they use electricity

Embraer S.A. (Portuguese pronunciation: [ẽbɾaˈɛɾ]) is a Brazilian multinational aerospace manufacturer that produces commercial, military, executive and agricultural aircraft, and provides aeronautical services. It was founded in 1969 in São José dos Campos, São Paulo, where its headquarters are located.
Divisions: Embraer Defense & Security; Embraer Commercial Aviation; Embraer Exe...
Products: Business, commercial, and military aircraft. Aircraft parts. Mission systems f...
Headquarters: São José dos Campos, São Paulo, Brazil
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by SpecialEdition: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Don't worry Dino. The wife can rule on his behalf. No be Naija?

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by royalmu: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
smatt1711:
Pride, ethnicity, superiority contest, all this will make someone choose another 8 years of pains, Hunger, depression, total darkness...

Is really painful

We are capable of engineering a good life for ourselves but our problems are internal not necessarily our politicians.
Well said
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

He isn't sick and I believe his intentions are good.

You can believe that he's not sick.... I am not convinced by that...

I've had people closed to his campaign and close to him tell me that he's barely going to survive the stress of the office he's seeking...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

You're really dumb....

This is okay from Singapore , mechanised farming and building the tractors they use electricity

https://www.olamgroup.com/
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by ib0221: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
Anybody that suggest or support Muslim Muslim ticket for Tinubu is his enemy, Nigeria will burn down that happens
No. Religion calculation was never part of our political story before. It is post-June12 phenomenon. The British already left us with a cankerworm of tribalism. Religious madness came in after June 12 and was festered by Jonathanians. It is better you look for the best,no matter race or Creed, or you continue to allow religion tribalism turns brothers to fulls.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

You can believe that he's not sick.... I am not convinced by that...

I've had people closed to his campaign and close to him tell me that he's barely going to survive the stress of the office he's seeking...
He will survive it. Let them keep blabbing their trash.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
grin bellow don RETIRED DINO..Dino is looking for Ministerial position in the Cameroonian gov(Elusive cool)

El Rufuse don Retired dat kanuna born twitter malam

Nah to make noise dem sabi
I think say una say them no sabi play opposition?

Why the thing come dey pain una like this?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

This is a Brazilian company ,they make planes and fighter jets,they use electricity

Embraer S.A. (Portuguese pronunciation: [ẽbɾaˈɛɾ]) is a Brazilian multinational aerospace manufacturer that produces commercial, military, executive and agricultural aircraft, and provides aeronautical services. It was founded in 1969 in São José dos Campos, São Paulo, where its headquarters are located.
Divisions: Embraer Defense & Security; Embraer Commercial Aviation; Embraer Exe...
Products: Business, commercial, and military aircraft. Aircraft parts. Mission systems f...
Headquarters: São José dos Campos, São Paulo, Brazil

Tinubu didn't build or reform Lagos state after his position in the state till date... And you think he has the technical know-how to reform Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million / Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.