Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40246 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by UncleJudax(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
Good health is Wealth and Only God grant that
Please don't mock your fellow humanbeing about health Issue
if you are old, go and rest...or your health will be mentioned every other day so long as you want to hold a (public) position.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

He will survive it. Let them keep blabbing their trash.

Why can't you take the mantle... Why can't he give the mantle to someone that's capable.... Why is he coming in as an old man?

If he's really that good, he can sell off his strategies to someone that will make the changes he's desiring....
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Atiku is not the answer. We have a more credicle candidate who means well for Nigerians. Peter Obi and Labour Party for President come 2023. Nigeria must move forward in Jesus Christ name amen
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Same way some people view voting an old senile man as patriotic...

Some people look healthy on the outside but on the inside, they are more senile than a senile 80year old. You may fall in that category as nothing in life is guaranteed. So don't be too quick to "health shame" someone who is probably healthier than you are.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Why can't you take the mantle... Why can't he give the mantle to someone that's capable.... Why is he coming in as an old man?

If he's really that good, he can sell off his strategies to someone that will make the changes he's desiring....

Same way he trusted PYO and got betrayed by him? Nah, not again. He will do the job by himself.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Atiku’s money is really doing wonders
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Tinubu didn't build or reform Lagos state after his position in the state till date... And you think he has the technical know-how to reform Nigeria?

I don't know what you are writing about ,do you live in Lagos ?Am at Ayinke house now ,it's a children's hospital ,the best medical services are in Lagos . Urbanisation, rejuvenation of urban areas ,creating value from land ,road construction,opening new areas , education and many more ,,I can't take you on a tour,but you can tour yourself ,but they don't control the police ,the police harass young people and destroy tourism and nightlife.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Fearyourcreator: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2022
smatt1711:
Pride, ethnicity, superiority contest, all this will make someone choose another 8 years of pains, Hunger, depression, total darkness...

Is really painful

We are capable of engineering a good life for ourselves but our problems are internal not necessarily our politicians.
God bless you...
Nigerians and shortcut...
It's everyone's responsibility...
Nigeria is everyones responsibility
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by biggie73(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Go read my posts well before you say I am for Atiku. That one is a capital NO. And OBI Pandora is just out of it. But reading your post....mehn. you are a foolish youth. Yes. Just imagine the crap you wrote here. Perhaps you are older than the Canadian prime minister, and you dont have future oooo. Yet you are praying for one old useless thief who does not care about you. See eh...you are a complete f.ool.

Thanks the wise one. President Bola Tinubu loading...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by LilVast1(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?
Guy you mumu o
Chai
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by onedayatime(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Olodo, to impose is to force the acceptance of something...

I wonder the type education you got....

Tinubu is imposing himself to become the president...

Go and collect your tuition fees you paid and destroy that paper you carry around as a degree...
Guy I pity you o. Why display your foolery for the world to see. Anyways, NL is a faceless app
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by ufuosman(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Dino don talk e own
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Coolsperm: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2022
ib0221:
No. Religion calculation was never part of our political story before. It is post-June12 phenomenon. The British already left us with a cankerworm of tribalism. Religious madness came in after June 12 and was festered by Jonathanians. It is better you look for the best,no matter race or Creed, or you continue to allow religion tribalism turns brothers to fulls.
.you are not a honest person, can you as a member of YMP accept Christian Christian ticket?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Banhammy717: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2022
This is not new to us.
Fayose Ayodele said worst thing to Buhari in 2014, build up to,2015 presidential election, yet, Buhari is still alive while Fayose has gone to Political extinction
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by porthouse7(f): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink
even obi can do it with wider needle head, obi is 60+, he's also old
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by puremaker7(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2022
BabydiHot:
and he gave Remi Tinubu belle
and she gave birth to your father
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink
you don't have respect for elder. How can you be sending grandpa tinubu message
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Shaky shaky yet he moves around everyday from south to north, east to west on a thank you visits, please who among the other presidential hopefuls is doing that
jerseyboy:
Shaky Shaky
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2022
How do you tell if one is sick? And to be candid , he might even be healthier than many of you
yanabasee:

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Oshe Baba mi. God bless you
SARSCoV2:
Coming from a sick mentally deranged Dino!

Has Dino been mentally healthy in the last decade? I just don’t put much blame on his existence, I blame Kogi electorates who sent an illiterate and villager to the senate to represent them.

If such statements should be uttered, it shouldn’t be coming from someone who is mentally deranged and sick.

A thief who had no impact on his people for 8 years and was stocking automobiles with public funds, talking about health and well being.

Does Dino think he is healthy. His doctors should have told him that he is obese.

And with the fvcking loots he stashed, he couldn’t still make his legs straight.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by IreneJane: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....

He paid media to address him as National leader .? You this shidren of today sha.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Says the person who knows tomorrow. You people should just keep quiet ! No one can tell what happens in the next minute , Tinubu could outlive many of you if God so wishes and he could die in one minute too, God is the ultimate decider of who remains healthy , live and who dies . So you guys should stop using Tinubu's health as a case study to deny him his human right
Ara21:
Tinubu just like Buhari will spend another of our 8 years in London hospital.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Enumerator(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Stop lying

Our problem na politicians
smatt1711:
Pride, ethnicity, superiority contest, all this will make someone choose another 8 years of pains, Hunger, depression, total darkness...

Is really painful

We are capable of engineering a good life for ourselves but our problems are internal not necessarily our politicians.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2022
God bless you
dazzlingd:
While u guys are insulting this bros saying he is old and shaky. Baba has been up and down since after primary making moves to ensure he seals the presidential seat.
If u dont want Tinubu, it is not by raining insults on him, go and do the needful by working hard
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2022
God bless you
olas24u:

He told you how he gave his post to osinbajo because of religious issues and for 8years,he was not a minister,no contract,still you call such person greedy ,just because of your own candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Mrfixitt(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?
illiteracy is so bad. In your understanding, any body who can move around is not sick. What a dumb ass
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Talentempire: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Even if you don't like Peter Obi
For your own safety vote for him

Tinubu would have been a good leader but now is the wrong time cos age is seriously against him
he may have good intentions for the country but he may not be able to deliver.
He may just be a picture president
And criminals will keep looting and insecurity may go out of control.
Before you vote think carefully

Atiku is also a good candidate but may not be able to control his Fulani brothers so one can say Nigerians should expect double of what you are seeing now if he eventually get into office.
Think before you vote.

Vote for the safety of Nigeria
Someone needs to balance this country before it is too late.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2022
God bless you bro. You too get sense . It shall be well with you
Flier:
Even though TINUBU is a certified thief i still prefer him to ATIKU,Tinubu feeds hundreds of people everyday,he is extremely close to the poor apart from that he always work with technocrats and choose the best that can manage every post and will probability stop North power monopoly.
Atiku on the other hand has nothing to offer,just coming back to steal again

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by OKC22: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Dino will switch allegiance to Tinubu as soon as the Jagaban wins.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu is better than all naija politicians put together.
Ezmans:
Tinubu online thugs over to you, because this is coming from your brother in kogi
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by basseeafricana: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....
See your life. But you are healthy, abi? All your cry cry is meaniness now. Tinubu has won and is going to d next President. How's market, Tinubu's haters? Very useless people, what to do know about health issues? Someone that is dancing now can collapse and die instantly, especially, when u are of age. You should stop ranting and face reality. He is picking Muslim, if you like go and commit suicide or leave d country
Bastard Dino Melaye. Since u left Apc, your life is not balanced again, even you can't win PDP primary at your senatorial district. If you like, rant till u die, Tinubu is d next president by d grace of God. We don't stop you and your Tinubu's haters from committing suicide. You are supporting Atiku against your brother. Bet it tody Dino, you will always find disgrace in all your political dealing. No wonder, that small boy, Yahaya Bello turns u to nothing. You are dead politically in Kogi.
Bastard Dino Melaye. Since u left Apc, your life is not balanced again, even you can't win PDP primary at your senatorial district. If you like, rant till u die, Tinubu is d next president by d grace of God. We don't stop you and your Tinubu's haters from committing suicide. You are supporting Atiku against your brother. Bet it tody Dino, you will always find disgrace in all your political dealing. No wonder, that small boy, Yahaya Bello turns u to nothing. You are dead politically in Kogi.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by EdwardRandy(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
Good health is Wealth and Only God grant that
Please don't mock your fellow humanbeing about health Issue
If Tinubu had respected himself nobody would mock his health. He's a greedy old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos / David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures / Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.