Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians (23127 Views)

CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by RALPHOW(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
ONLY A CURSED CHRISTIAN WILL VOTE MUSLIM /MUSLIM TICKET
EVEN A REASONABLE MUSLIM WILL NOT SUPPORT THE EVIL
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Exceed15: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
On Muslim-Muslim ticket we stand!!

And fail at the poll.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by joyandfaith: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
teewety:
The one and only question is that is it only in Muslim-Muslim ticket that competency and capability can be realized?
If the answer is NO, Northern Governors should stop advocating for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. It is unfair to other faiths.

TINUBU should be advised not to fall into this pit.

Religion in Nigeria (est. 2018)[1]

Muslim (53.5%)
Christian (45.9%
)
Other (0.6%)
If TINUBU choose a Muslim as running mate then either Atiku or Peter Obi will be our next president. Don't take other faiths for granted.

My one Kobo advise.

Nigeria is an islamic country.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by ItsTutsi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Im not the one that is scared
Exceed15:

And fail at the poll.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deadliest combination ever
For security purpose
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by zahrach: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
teewety:
The one and only question is that is it only in Muslim-Muslim ticket that competency and capability can be realized?
If the answer is NO, Northern Governors should stop advocating for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. It is unfair to other faiths.

Muslim (53.5%)
Christian (45.9%)
Other (0.6%)
If TINUBU choose a Muslim as running mate then either Atiku or Peter Obi will be our next president. Don't take other faiths for granted.

My one Kobo advise.

Muslim are hypocrite can they allow Christian ticket even to get dubity governor is hard for them in the north not to talk of governorship
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by luluman: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Terorrist!!
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Baeton: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You dey craze
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by olatuns2017: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
teewety:

Muslim (53.5%)
Christian (45.9%)
Other (0.6%)

My one Kobo advise.

Green flag for Nigerians only
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Freebills12: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
noleflendum:
It is very simple vote your Muslim Christian ticket make i vote for my own Muslim Muslim ticket

No more stoning to death and burning for blasphemy? Don't you know that Muslim/muslim ticket is a blasphemy against Christians because it's a neglect. If you see no wrong in it then it implies that there is no wrong in saying what Muhammad was when was alive, how was raping women even Ashia a nine year old girl.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Skmoda360(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Any Muslim that supports this is insane.
If it was a Christian/Christian ticket would the Muslims like it?

Rubbish
Absolute rubbish
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Freebills12: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
biggie73:
I am a Christian. It's the economy and security of lives and properties that matters. Religious background should not exist.

Lier you are not a Christian! If you are one with all these butchering of Christians like fowls you won't be saying this trash. Do you even understand yourself who is going to protect you? The people that see no evil in killing their fellow, the people that are every ready to kill for their god. Muslim /Muslim ticket is a grand process of islamization
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Freebills12: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
casualobserver:

No problem vote for Atiku or Obi, we know you are here to demarket . The people who are goi g to vote for Tinubu will vote for him. The Christians that care about this nonsense are not Tinubu supporters to begin with. The bottom line is the Christians APC will lose with Muslim Muslim ticket are either not going to vote for him to start and even if he loses some they are not enough to offset the northern Muslims he will gain or retain with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

A ppoliticoan is in politics to win. For APC Muslim Muslim is the winning formula. I am a Christian and I endorse Muslim Muslim, just balance it with Christian senate president and Christian speaker.

A Vice President has no constitutional power, a senate president and speaker are more powerful than a Vice President. A Vice President can’t do anything to stop your imaginary Muslim agenda because he has no powers. A Christian senate president and speaker can protect Christians from this imaginary Muslim agenda because the president cannot do anything without the approval of parliament.

They didn't give Christian VP then it's senate president and speaker... Apart from Osibanjo is their any other Christian among the first four? Wake up from sleep, I know you are not a Christian, if you people can kill because someone insults Muhammad who is ordinary human being how then would you people react if your religion is nationally insulted by a ruling party. We are not talking about mass killing of Christians when the VP is a Christian what will happen when there is non, for sure both senate president and speaker will not reach them... A bird at hand is better than....
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by casualobserver: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

They didn't give Christian VP then it's senate president and speaker... Apart from Osibanjo is their any other Christian among the first four? Wake up from sleep, I know you are not a Christian, if you people can kill because someone insults Muhammad who is ordinary human being how then would you people react if your religion is nationally insulted by a ruling party. We are not talking about mass killing of Christians when the VP is a Christian what will happen when there is non, for sure both senate president and speaker will not reach them... A bird at hand is better than....

Why would I call myself a Christian if I am a Muslim. Can you call yourself a Muslim because of internet argument or politics?

I really pity Nigerian Pentecostal Christians. I’m all seriousness, forget about elections, you guys are so brain dead hardly have 1 IQ left to share amongst yourselves. You have no idea the damage your pastors have done to your brain cells…. I am a Christian, I can say it because my Christianity doesn’t dumb me down!!!
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Freebills12: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
casualobserver:

Why would I call myself a Christian if I am a Muslim. Can you call yourself a Muslim because of internet argument or politics?

I really pity Nigerian Pentecostal Christians. I’m all seriousness, forget about elections, you guys are so brain dead hardly have 1 IQ left to share amongst yourselves. You have no idea the damage your pastors have done to your brain cells…. I am a Christian, I can say it because my Christianity doesn’t dumb me down!!!

Hmm seems like you have justified the saying of wolf in sheep clothing. You are no Christian if you can't stand for justice and fairness. What kind Christian are you if you? Are you so blind to the plight of Christians in Nigeria? Are you telling me you don't see the mass killing of Christians and injustice melted on them. What kind of Catholic or Anglican are you? Don't u know what is distributive justice? You think a Muslim/ Muslim ticket in a country of 50% Christian is appropriate?
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by casualobserver: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Hmm seems like you have justified the saying of wolf in sheep clothing. You are no Christian if you can't stand for justice and fairness. What kind Christian are you if you? Are you so blind to the plight of Christians in Nigeria? Are you telling me you don't see the mass killing of Christians and injustice melted on them. What kind of Catholic or Anglican are you? Don't u know what is distributive justice? You think a Muslim/ Muslim ticket in a country of 50% Christian is appropriate?
Guy please don’t be daft! Try and engage your brain. How does a Christian president or even Christian occupying all 4 top positions stop the killing of Christians? Are the bandits going to say all of a sudden ahh Na Christian dey there now I, make we stop killing. Was it not under Jonathan a Christian that Chibok happened? Secondly? The people they are killing in the North aren’t they Muslims too, Na only Christian dem they kill? Your brains are diseased!!!!

You call me a liar because you have been programmed by your private jet loving, tithe spending pastors not to question them. Was it not under Peter Obi that SARS killed many Christians and dumped their bodies in the river. Did he go to Obiano and say how can you appoint this same SARS commander as your CSO?

Stop this nonsense abeg. Do what you want to do but don’t play the religion card with me. That o am a Christian does not mean I should betray the brain God blessed me with. Having a brain and being a Christian are not mutually exclusive contrary to the way you Pentecostals practice Christianity.

In the last 23 years, a Muslim has been governor of Lagos for 18 yrs how many Christians have died in Lagos at the hands of Muslims? In that period all governors in the SE have been Christians how many people have been killed by Christians especially Anambra? How many Christians are killed every day in Anambra today by Christians? Are unknown gunmen Muslims? Are they not killing Muslims in Kaduna despite a Muslim Muslim executive?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/kidnappers-kill-kaduna-boy-after-collecting-n5m-ransom/

https://observerstimes.com/2021/12/15/breaking-kidnappers-kill-kaduna-lawmaker/

Are the 2 victims above Christians?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/beheading-of-anambra-lawmaker-why-we-commended-dss-arrest-of-suspects-―-inter-society/

Was it Muslims that beheaded the Anambra law maker?

Yeye dey smell!!
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Testimony1988(m): 1:44am On Jun 13, 2022
That's correct.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by chaloskyx: 2:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Do you know why the north wants a muslim/muslim ticket cause they do not trust the average Yoruba Muslim they would never see you as part of them as such they need their own to check tinubu while in power
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Owontime: 3:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Then don't vote,nobody is forcing anyone to vote Muslim/Muslim ticket.
If you don't like it just vote Peter Obi,n9 be by force to vote APC.
APC has target zones and those zones will happily vote Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Iamzik: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu picking a Muslim running mate will be an easy win for Peter Obi.
The Muslim votes will be shared between Tinubu and Atiku. Don't forget that Christians dominate the North Central Nigeria. If Christian choose to vote based on religious differences, then, Peter Obi should come out victorious.
That said, I just hope we stop bringing religion, tribe and ethnicity into issue of national discourse. Most advanced countries vote based on competence and not because of tribe or religion

Most advanced countries speak one language or 2 atmost. Your country has close to 400!

So yes tribe is a thing. Let Tinubu choose Fayemi as running mate so you can see the North reaction

Lets not decieve ourselves. Tribe and religion are deciding factors in Nigeria and that's the reality
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by biggie73(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Lier you are not a Christian! If you are one with all these butchering of Christians like fowls you won't be saying this trash. Do you even understand yourself who is going to protect you? The people that see no evil in killing their fellow, the people that are every ready to kill for their god. Muslim /Muslim ticket is a grand process of islamization
...let me ignore your ignorance.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Oyiboman69: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2022
biggie73:
...before he became president, Nigerians have emphasized religion as if it would put food on the table. Again, Tinubu and Atiku are not religious fanatics.
tinubu has been silent about all the killings goin on both inside and outside his state.recently,atiku publicly disowns a tweet condemnin the killin of deborah,when he was threaten by the northerners with votes . The interesting part is when the educated ones and their islamic scholars are justifying the act.the surprisin part is the height they are willing to go just to carry out an atrocities to satisfied the god of their foreign enslavers, and like someone rightly asked...is there an educated muslim?,only few of you can answerd that....
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by biggie73(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Oyiboman69:
tinubu has been silent about all the killings goin on both inside and outside his state.recently,atiku publicly disowns a tweet condemnin the killin of deborah,when he was threaten by the northerners with votes . The interesting part is when the educated ones and their islamic scholars are justifying the act.the surprisin part is the height they are willing to go just to carry out an atrocities to satisfied the god of their foreign enslavers, and like someone rightly asked...is there an educated muslim?,only few of you can answerd that....
....I don't attend to ignorance. Anyway, I am a Christian.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Freebills12: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
biggie73:
...let me ignore your ignorance.

It is an Ardent Lier that will say this trash you are saying now... You are not a Christian.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by biggie73(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

It is an Ardent Lier that will say this trash you are saying now... You are not a Christian.
.....don't speak for me. We are all for a better Nigeria.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Freebills12: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
casualobserver:

Guy please don’t be daft! Try and engage your brain. How does a Christian president or even Christian occupying all 4 top positions stop the killing of Christians? Are the bandits going to say all of a sudden ahh Na Christian dey there now I, make we stop killing. Was it not under Jonathan a Christian that Chibok happened? Secondly? The people they are killing in the North aren’t they Muslims too, Na only Christian dem they kill? Your brains are diseased!!!!

You call me a liar because you have been programmed by your private jet loving, tithe spending pastors not to question them. Was it not under Peter Obi that SARS killed many Christians and dumped their bodies in the river. Did he go to Obiano and say how can you appoint this same SARS commander as your CSO?

Stop this nonsense abeg. Do what you want to do but don’t play the religion card with me. That o am a Christian does not mean I should betray the brain God blessed me with. Having a brain and being a Christian are not mutually exclusive contrary to the way you Pentecostals practice Christianity.

In the last 23 years, a Muslim has been governor of Lagos for 18 yrs how many Christians have died in Lagos at the hands of Muslims? In that period all governors in the SE have been Christians how many people have been killed by Christians especially Anambra? How many Christians are killed every day in Anambra today by Christians? Are unknown gunmen Muslims? Are they not killing Muslims in Kaduna despite a Muslim Muslim executive?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/kidnappers-kill-kaduna-boy-after-collecting-n5m-ransom/

https://observerstimes.com/2021/12/15/breaking-kidnappers-kill-kaduna-lawmaker/

Are the 2 victims above Christians?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/beheading-of-anambra-lawmaker-why-we-commended-dss-arrest-of-suspects-―-inter-society/

Was it Muslims that beheaded the Anambra law maker?

Yeye dey smell!!

Do you listen to yourself! How of these Muslims are bent on killing the Christians have been prosecuted? Do you know that punishment for a crime makes others not to commit it. A Muslim /Muslim ticket spells doom for Christians, their rights will trampled on, those that killed Deborah Samuel were charged with offence of public disturbance. In your world it is okay, maybe because you are a Yuroba and your kinsman is contesting. If there is nothing wrong with Muslim /Muslim ticket why won't he use a Christian?
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Freebills12: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
biggie73:
.....don't speak for me. We are all for a better Nigeria.

A better Nigeria, where some people have monopoly to kill at any given opportunity. A better Nigeria where a particular religion is on mission of exterminating another religion with tools of murder and propaganda... You think we don't know how imams preached during 2014 election. Check the name of countries where it is dangerous to be a Christian, Nigeria is number Nine in the whole world, and you are saying that a Muslim /Muslim ticket is in the interest of Christians.
Check it countries where to be a Christian is a crime, Nigeria is number Nine:https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2021/january/christian-persecution-2021-countries-open-doors-watch-list.html
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by RealTalkNoBull: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
nony43:
Op. I disagree with you on your statistics. There are more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria. States like Sokoto, Kastina, Bornu, Adamawa, Kaduna, Nasarawa Benue, Platuea, Taraba, Niger, Gombe, Bauchi and Kogi states has very good number of Christian communities. Let’s not even talk about SE, SW and SS.

Back to your topic, can Muslims accept a Christian Christian candidates? When MNK was shouting that they want to Islamise Nigeria you guys were making fun of him. Now it is before us. From the top Politically and from the grass root foot soldiers in form of herdsmen, bandits backed my Nigerian military.

Did Buhari not Fulanise all the ministries? And Nigerians want to vote another Muslim. Anyway they should try it then they will know that what God can not do doesn’t exist. It will be a smooth ride for Atiku or Obi.
Why are you ibos so hateful and bigoted?
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by RealTalkNoBull: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu picking a Muslim running mate will be an easy win for Peter Obi.
The Muslim votes will be shared between Tinubu and Atiku. Don't forget that Christians dominate the North Central Nigeria. If Christian choose to vote based on religious differences, then, Peter Obi should come out victorious.
That said, I just hope we stop bringing religion, tribe and ethnicity into issue of national discourse. Most advanced countries vote based on competence and not because of tribe or religion
Even if Tinubu runs with a spoon as V.P Peter Obi can NEVER win Presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by casualobserver: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#006600][/color]

Do you listen to yourself! How of these Muslims are bent on killing the Christians have been prosecuted? Do you know that punishment for a crime makes others not to commit it. A Muslim /Muslim ticket spells doom for Christians, their rights will trampled on, those that killed Deborah Samuel were charged with offence of public disturbance. In your world it is okay, maybe because you are a Yuroba and your kinsman is contesting. If there is nothing wrong with Muslim /Muslim ticket why won't he use a Christian?

how many christians that killed christians on a daily basis have been prosecuted, the christians that killed a pregnant muslim and her children have they been prosecuted? Did you not see the killers of that woman in Ondo sentenced to death, did you not hear the perpertrators of owo have been arrested but Christians are protecting killers of Muslims and fellow Christians in the East.

Abeg stop quoting me, this is monday Go and vote for your peter Obi and leave us to vote our choice, Its a democracy, good luck to whoever emerges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Ajaero To Undergo Ophthalmic Investigation, Brain Scan / El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode / Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.