Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? (5154 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by jericco1(m): 4:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Friends with benefits is a better option for me
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by ZaddyJ: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Simple fix... Don't spend money on girls to impress and get them... undecided

Relationships are about feelings not money... Stop making your relationships transactional... It's only gets you cheap women who see you as an ATM... undecided

And if she ditches you for someone richer... Then she wasn't worth it...

And if there's a problem it's understandable if she leaves...

I have been enjoying your response but not until when u made this response.........see majority of our ladies have made relationship so bad in this country that you wont think twice but to go hookup....... I have met with guys (and my own personal experience as well ) who said if you meet a lady today and show interest in her tell her then a day or two days later she will tell u her birthday is coming up in two days ( billing)
In my own then I was In benin, a lady I met just a week I Invited her over to my place and while we were discussing she told me before any can see her laps he must get her a phone.

I can categorically tell you that the few ones you mentioned re the majority , but you know what these few majority make relationship in Nigeria sucks. The good ladies can only be met abroad. I met the lady I presently with now ( an African American girl) at the former place I work . She was in Nigeria for tourism with her mom and other American, but you know something this lady comes to visit me every 4month since she agreed to marry me without getting tired for ones
So but I must tell you that it is so hard to get to meet any lady that wont attach conditions when dating u.... they view relationships or dating as means of survival, not otherwise.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by luizpippo(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
After my last break up towards the end of 2019, i have managed to sneak into some relationships i term as FWB and i don't know what they think of it but it is obvious i am in for the couchie, it is very bland, uninteresting.

While i have had so many hook up girls come over for bleeping, the issue is they then to start troubling you for money and data afterwards.
This happens whenever you just decided not to block her number since you feel she hasn't done anything to warrant it.

I have one that begs for urgent 2k every week.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Cazzim(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Men who patronize prostitutes irritate me... undecided

The diseases... Money wasted... The horrible sex... Etc...

but those prostitutes are more trusted in terms of virus and STD, because the hotel owners they normally check them every month, girlfriend that Bleep around, pls I prefer prostitute till I get married, and again I won't have anything to bother me in terms of billing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr / 11 Places Women Want To Be Touched (MUST READ) / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.