Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud (10125 Views)

How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Discreet slave cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Mr Wikipedia!
Hope you're seeing the positive results of all this garbage you're loading from Wikipedia! cheesy

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:
Discreet slave cheesy

Who have produced a global family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who have produced a global family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Did Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph) exist in Rabbinical literatures...or were these forged by the Romans into Jewish history too...hmmmm?

It will be nice to quote them.

It will help your case..
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
sonmvayina:

It will help your case..

Bros, it’s a simple question. Do the Jews believe Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph) once existed in their history?

Whatever insults they have concerning him is not the subject of focus. Did they believe he existed in their history? Yes or No.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Bros, it’s a simple question. Do the Jews believe Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph) once existed in their history?

Whatever insults they have concerning him is not the subject of focus. Did they believe he existed in their history? Yes or No.

Of course they believe even though they said he's just a magician who learned magical acts to deceive gullible people!

Sonmvayina will never answer that question because it will show that he's just a liar! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Nooooooooo

See the book "the Jesus the Jews never knew"......

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
sonmvayina:

It will help your case..

They can’t quote it.

Jesus's name was never Yeshua bar Yosef. Jesus's life, story, and sayings originated in Greek and were nonexistent in Aramaic until translated into that language from the original Greek. There is not one iota of evidence that any story about Jesus ever originated in any language but Greek.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Long story short, do the Jews believe Yeshua Ben Yosef existed in their history? Yes or No

Twice I have asked a simple question but you refused to answer but want me to answer yours.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
LordReed:

Twice I have asked a simple question but you refused to answer but want me to answer yours.

Wonderful, and here goes the round about game...

The answer to my question answers yours. Goodluck!
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Wonderful, and here goes the round about game...

The answer to my question answers yours. Goodluck!

Jesus's name was never Yeshua bar Yosef. Jesus's life, story, and sayings originated in Greek and were nonexistent in Aramaic until translated into that language from the original Greek. There is not one iota of evidence that any story about Jesus ever originated in any language but Greek.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
sonmvayina:

Nooooooooo

See the book "the Jesus the Jews never knew"......

So which Jesus were the Jews happy to make mockery of in their following literatures?

1. Soncino Talmud
2. Toledot Yeshu

Abi these were "forged literatures" widely accepted by dumb Jews abi?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

The bolded part of your reply shows you still have a lot of catching up to do.
You are still stuck on the Latin transliteration of the names - Yeshua, Yahushua, Joshua, Hosea
Get the real name of Jesus in Hebrew, then we can start discussing
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

So which Jesus were the Jews happy to make mockery of in their following literatures?

1. Soncino Talmud
2. Toledot Yeshu

Can you show us the Jews who were making mockery.. just putting out bs

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

The bolded part of your reply shows you still have a lot of catching up to do.
You are still stuck on the Latin transliteration of the names - Yeshua, Yahushua, Joshua, Hosea
Get the real name of Jesus in Hebrew, then we can start discussing

So jews speak Latin now?
Bwahahahah

Read what I wrote again.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

1. Soncino Talmud
2. Toledot Yeshu

These guys aren't intelligent in any way! cheesy

Jesus lived among the Jews and the only group of writers or copyists of events were known back then as Scribes, they never believed in Jesus of Nazareth. So it's was decades after his death, resurrection and ascension to heaven that his followers began writing about him as God's Holy Spirit brought back to their minds Jesus' words! John 14:26; 16:12-13

So the generation that knew Jesus never wrote anything about him except his own followers who did later, therefore the Pharisees, Scribes and Sadducees are the brain behind misinformation spread about Jesus and they squashed Jesus' story with their influence in the first century Jewish society! Act 4:18; 5:28

How then can any right thinking person expect Jews who later lived know the truth about Jesus when his own disciples were pressured to write what they knew in a foreign language so that it could be taken far away from those extremist Jews?

I'm sorry for this people walahi talahi! cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

So jews speak Latin now?
Bwahahahah

Read what I wrote again.

The bolded part of your response clearly shows you do not understand how the name "Jesus" evolved from the Hebrew root word - Yahushua/Yeshua.

The events of the new testament happened in Israel, but was written in Koine Greek, and later Latin...as these were the popular languages in the Roman Empire.

No Israeli bears the name "Jesus", the real name is Yeshua/Yahushua.

Scriptures and memoirs of actual events can be translated from one language to another...don't play to the gallery.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

The bolded part of your response clearly shows you do not understand how the name "Jesus" evolved from the Hebrew root word - Yahushua/Yeshua.

The events of the new testament happened in Israel, but was written in Koine Greek, and later Latin...as these were the popular languages in the Roman Empire.

Scriptures and memoirs of actual events can be translated from one language to another...don't play to the gallery.

That one na small pikin na Wikimedia be him teacher! cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Trash. It’s a transliteration not a translation.
The correct spelling of Yeshua/yehoshua is Joshua.
And there’s nothing like “yahushua”.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

These guys aren't intelligent in any way! cheesy

Jesus lived among the Jews and the only group of writers or copyists of events were known back then as Scribes, they never believed in Jesus of Nazareth. So it's was decades after his death, resurrection and ascension to heaven that his followers began writing about him as God's Holy Spirit brought back to their minds Jesus' words! John 14:26; 16:12-13

So the generation that knew Jesus never wrote anything about him except his own followers who did later, therefore the Pharisees, Scribes and Sadducees are the brain behind misinformation spread about Jesus and they squashed Jesus' story with their influence in the first century Jewish society! Act 4:18; 5:28

How then can any right thinking person expect Jews who later lived know the truth about Jesus when his own disciples were pressured to write what they knew in a foreign language so that it could be taken far away from those extremist Jews?

I'm sorry for this people walahi talahi! cheesy

It's interesting to see how they plumb into newer depths of cognitive dissonance to hold onto their comforting lies.

Notice how they dodged my question on whether the Jews believed Yeshua Ben Yosef once existed in their history. They are playing dumb pretending not to know Jesus son of Joseph is Yeshua Ben Yosef.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

It's interesting to see how they plumb into newer depths of cognitive dissonance to hold onto their comforting lies.

Notice how they dodged my question on whether the Jews believed Yeshua Ben Yosef once existed in their history. They are playing dumb pretending not to know Jesus son of Joseph is Yeshua Ben Yosef.

Show us one jew saying this, just one. Liar cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

Trash. It’s a transliteration not a translation.
The correct spelling of Yeshua/yehoshuah is Joshua.
And there’s nothing like “yahushua”.

I'm not here for spelling lessons.

Did the Jews believe he existed in their history? That's the bone of contention.

I'm not going to fall for any deflection tactics here
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

I'm not here for spelling lessons.

Did the Jews believe he existed in their history? That's the bone of contention.

I'm not going to fall for any deflection tactics here

[/b]NO[b]
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

Show us one jew saying this, just one. Liar cheesy

Patiently awaiting your next excuse.

This one was extracted from the Soncino Talmud

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Yeshua Ben Yosef (Hebrew) is what the Jewish leaders later concluded calling Jesus because they were battle prepared to debunk what his disciples are saying that Jesus is not Joseph's real son but God's own son born through the Holy Spirit! smiley
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Patiently awaiting your next excuse.

This one was extracted from the Soncino Talmud

Send us the link to the site grin
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

[/b]NO[b]

So who was spoken of in the Soncino Talmud? Hmmm?

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

So who was spoken of in the Soncino Talmud? Hmmm?

Which Jew believe soncino Talmud?

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

Send us the link to the site grin

I've included this on the thread previously. I guess you weren't following the conversation.

https://israelmyglory.org/article/jesus-in-the-rabbinical-literature/

I'm awaiting your next predictable excuse
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
OkCornel:

I've included this on the thread previously. I guess you weren't following the conversation.

https://israelmyglory.org/article/jesus-in-the-rabbinical-literature/

I'm awaiting your next predictable excuse

Bwahahahah
This what a English translation, show us the Jew saying it.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

Which Jew believe soncino Talmud?

Does Soncino Talmud look like Toldot Yeshu in the very screenshot you just uploaded? undecided
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:

Bwahahahah
This what a English translation, show us the Jew saying it.

I am sure you can see the references in brackets which shows reference to the part of the Talmud it was extracted from.

Awaiting another predictable excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians) / Winner's Chapel Auditorium Has No Pillar Holding It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.