Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy (50071 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
killmods:

Lool.. teach me lesson grin
U be waste of time.. Burnaboy fan. I have better things to do. I just want u to know u are a big fool and don't ever think u know more than anyone cos u no even know who u dey relate with for this forum. Face ur studies or learn work. Stay off my mentions too if u can

Shhhhhh

Talk less bro...
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

No, 2pac actually didn't do anything to hurt his own people, his battle was against the Government and his opposite gangster. He was a freedom fighter. It's actually an insult comparing days of 2pac with this uncouth Burna. The boy is just too rude, he doesn't refined himself whatsoever.

Fuckingmallam45 please touch base: was 2pac really a gangster?

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
oguns222:

Morally rotten weaklings hiding behind d guns to perpetrate atrocities like societal dissidents.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
mess with which wrong people?the wrong people no be human being dem be?alaye make una dey calm down abeg make we hear word.... everybody dey shout "street" over hyped street mtcheew....burna Na confam axe man known by all over the world Na YOU think say you go just go touch am go Scot free?I no dey justify Westin em do but no dey talk like say burna boy Na Jew for the street...

You sound ret.arded. Because whatever he belongs to are a bunch of unbleedable super humans who rule the world?

Well, this isn't about any association he belongs to, because anybody wey go find unnecessary trouble must take personal responsibility and carry him cross. No be by clinging on to group ties as a source of unaccountability - when no be your group send you go shit for church. At this rate of his stupidity, his head will eventually be crushed into a thousand pieces and the heavens won't fall.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by shogsman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Na you wan go beat am? I pity you and everyone related to you....

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all means do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

David hyudenyi talking can't seat in the same room with certain People...
Do you people not have a working brain,or are you just mentally dysfunctional, you would worship celebrities even if they injure your mother

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by BabaIbo: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:
chai ... You first said location I gave u, I said drip digits now you are saying long story again.. Paddy drop Ur digits or move along..

When I are brave enough and way to show off drop digits then we play..
Until then kept silent..

I talk am say you be f**l, check the person you are quoting if it is the same person you responded to earier.

Abeg send your exact location in ekpoma with something to identify you, i.e name, picture or anything, or better still enter ukpenu and update me that you're there with something to identify you.

I no dey that town ATM but you go hear from me in minutes if you fit drop the real location.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pickieox:

To be sincere, Burna boy is the first artiste I fell in love with his song but I hated his personality. Should we talk of his arrogance? Pomposity? Pride? Uncouth and vulgar mouth, and the likes? Later, I just lose interest in his songs. He is such a f00l.

I've never had an leaning for him. In fact, Burna, Davido and their likes are the real reason why most youths want to join frats ( all man wan bam up. I pity them because when you are surrounded by your rivals, your members will only puff and drink on your matter).

Celebrity shoot-out is on it's way to Nigeria.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

I talk am say you be f**l, check the person you are quoting if it is the same person you responded to earier.

Abeg send your exact location in ekpoma with something to identify you, i.e name, picture or anything, or better still enter ukpenu and update me that you're there with something to identify you.

I no dey that town ATM but you go hear from me in minutes if you fit drop the real location.

Bro u been quoting me so many times just send the digits ... DM me simple then let's play!!

I don't read Ur epistles. U talk too much 4 a man..

Do something or shut up

Weakling
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:
Burna Boy needs lessons in humility... He will get them soon!

I just dey look the fool!

Not only him. All the current crop of young artists. They should ask 2Baba for lessons and receipts.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Mrpojj(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oleys:
Investigative journalist David Hundeyin blasted Burna Boy for allegedly shooting a married man at a club in Lagos State. The journalist believe the Grammy award winning artist is just a wannabe gangster.

The husband, who was identified as Iregbami Lawrence, was reportedly hit by a bullet in the thigh and the other victim was grazed by the bullet. They were later rushed to Navy hospital for treatment.

Read the story here

Journalist Hundeyin took to his Twitter handle and expressed his disappointment at the Afrobeats singer.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1536051080076963840?t=_ZE_ncJrdRjuNIB8Qw1dxg&s=19
True true burna resemble olodo
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
shogsman:

Do you people not have a working brain,or are you just mentally dysfunctional, you would worship celebrities even if they injure your mother

Celeb worship u say ?

Smh

Nuff said
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by BabaIbo: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
mess with which wrong people?the wrong people no be human being dem be?alaye make una dey calm down abeg make we hear word.... everybody dey shout "street" over hyped street mtcheew....burna Na confam axe man known by all over the world Na YOU think say you go just go touch am go Scot free?I no dey justify Westin em do but no dey talk like say burna boy Na Jew for the street...

Man, anything wey be na for him pocket.

If to say e sure for am, e for dey cruise around without SPY people now, maybe dem no go check am.

The truth is what he did is totally wrong and against what he always portray to be, and again no matter wetin you be in this life, if you mistakenly enter the wrong place/location, the person go feel am.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Golan007:

The shook ones.

OG you are tight. Let the force always stay with you Golan. You just earned a follower. cheesy

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hedonini:
I'll be happy to see this ugly animal's skull smashed soonest. He has it coming. Gangsta indeed.

He ain't a gangster. He's a thug.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

You haven't said anything meaningful other than show up your insecurity.

The truth is what it is! Burna is plain stupid! End off!

Angelfrost, chief sharer of vawulence cheesy grin

Kyase come and carry Angelfrost from this table before e spoil something.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Neddstark: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Burna na gangsta o. Full bammed axeman. But with all these nonsense. Him go soon collect. He should be jailed
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by youngreezy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hedonini:

You sound ret.arded. Because whatever he belongs to are a bunch of unbleedable super humans who rule the world?

Well, this isn't about any association he belongs to, because anybody wey go find unnecessary trouble must take personal responsibility and carry him cross. No be by clinging on to group ties as a source of unaccountability - when no be your group send you go shit for church. His head will be crushed into a thousand pieces nobody would care
insulting me makes you sound dumber than your mother,we are talking about the streets nigger,and who rules the streets?gangs and criminals AND burna boy belongs to a well known gang in the streets of Africa,and they're still all over the world,asia,europe,etc....you get phone try browse make you see Wetin egede men dey do men all over the world,no be for Dubai we dem machete men kill for hotel?who you think say run am?abi you no see the colors dem fly?....you dey here dey open your gutter mouth dey talk nonsense,you wey be online hardman,go try am Na make we see where you go end up...wether dem send am to look for trouble or not,em Na one of them,if e happen dem go fall out for am..... highest thing be say em go deal with am internally
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nostring: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Until u are brave enough to say this to ones face

Bye
u dey jakpa too.. pussy
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by pansophist(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unwritten code number one- Not everybody can be good, but everybody has the capability to be evil. You may be richer, famous and have more followers than me, but when it comes to do evil, we are all equal. Stop stepping on people, you're not immortal.

Idiots like burna boy claiming hard man can only do that to people that are weak and cant retaliate. Later he will singing tracks to copy fella, embodying the icon of a freedom fighter, as someone against the oppression of the masses, meanwhile he is an oppressor as well. He is lucky he didn't step on the wrong foot.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
killmods:

Who u be? Where u From? Who make U? Who dem be? It's an online forum u bst.. If u hard drop ur location make we know who be who since u feel ur physical presence is anything. When men dey carry blood for street where u Dey? Small street rat like u... better STFU and focus on making money bįtchass nigga. Ur role model bought his way into A's he no follow due process. He doesn't know the street same as u idiot going by ur first and subsequent posts on here

Baba calm down. No allow online warriors make you use vex cap. I sure say you don leave the game. Leave these gangster wannabes.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
azpekuliar:

Same thing I was telling that fool oyeofIkoTuN yesterday

the strong shall suffocate the weak..

cry all you want

ediot
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

Baba calm down. No allow online warriors make you use vex cap. I sure say you don leave the game. Leave these gangster wannabes.
I hear u bro. That pikin just dey throway nonsense. Him come make me want dey over talk.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Burna Boy truly messed up, he shouldn't have done something like that, I do vibe to his songs but he no try at all.

And I was thinking he was following the foot steps of his idol Fela, the Fela I knew never oppressed anyone only those useless politicians that were destroying the country back then.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Streetmovement(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Be you who,Respect the game

Because the game can take your life without you even knowing it cool

Burna boy you be manchi wey I like but if this whole news is true, remember ego and pride kills faster than a bullet even great and strong men have all passed away due to lack of respect for the game. cool

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
insulting me makes you sound dumber than your mother,we are talking about the streets nigger,and who rules the streets?gangs and criminals AND burna boy belongs to a well known gang in the streets of Africa,and they're still all over the world,asia,europe,etc....you get phone try browse make you see Wetin egede men dey do men all over the world,no be for Dubai we dem machete men kill for hotel?who you think say run am?abi you no see the colors dem fly?....you dey here dey open your gutter mouth dey talk nonsense,you wey be online hardman,go try am Na make we see where you go end up...wether dem send am to look for trouble or not,em Na one of them,if e happen dem go fall out for am..... highest thing be say em go deal with am internally
You can only voice out what the limitations of your brain allows.

Make your all powerful Burna miscreant do nonsense come the wrong side. Every other long grammar and retaliation would only come after he has fallen down and bloodied, never to rise again. Maybe his group ties might be powerful enough to resurrect him. Otherwise any other thing wey dem wan do na meaningless activity.

You think say na everybody 'normal'.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Rahkman: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Akon.. My best ever artist and only musician I refer to as a celebrity...
I just they see d way people dey hype all these rascals called present day artist and I shake my head.
When Dem politicize Grammy and creating categories to accommodate some set of people what do you expect.. just as society is lowering the bar to accommodate feminists.. na cycle of doom and Wahala go follow nah..
I no longer rate Grammy.. tomorrow even that OLOSHO Tiwa sef go win Grammy.. nonsense
This loud gorilla Burna Boy go soon collect..
tiwa savage will never win grammy fact ! Plus forget burnaboys behavior twice as tall and African giant deserves a Grammy, you can't take that from him,that's pure grammy material, you can hate him but don't underrate his musical prowess ,versatility ,dynamism and talent
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by youngreezy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

Man, anything wey be na for him pocket.

If to say e sure for am, e for dey cruise around without SPY people now, maybe dem no go check am.

The truth is what he did is totally wrong and against what he always portray to be, and again no matter wetin you be in this life, if you mistakenly enter the wrong place/location, the person go feel am.
senior man for the streets dem no dey reason am like that,"Na for em pocket"no be Wetin men wan hear ooo,spies Na part of the game bro,even boko Haram wey be confirmed killers and terrorists dey work with spies talk less of burna boy... If no dey justify Wetin burna boy do,but Na all these online warriors wey dey talk nonsense,burna boy Na confam axe man so wether him Na online gangster or not,em dey covered so no think say you go just go touch am hand men no go find you come....go use your Phone browse make you see Wetin egede men dey do niggas both hone and abroad
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Neddstark:
Burna na gangsta o. Full bammed axeman. But with all these nonsense. Him go soon collect. He should be jailed

Neddstark longest time smiley
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by BabaIbo: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bro u been quoting me so many times just send the digits ... DM me simple then let's play!!

I don't read Ur epistles. U talk too much 4 a man..

Do something or shut up

Weakling

Gerraout abeg!

I only quoted you twice before now.

First one I asked you for you location which you didn't give, second one I tried to let you know I am not the person you took me for and then this.

You can comfirm that using your mentions and stop being dodgy.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by jojothaiv(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
joe54:
Respect the street
But Burna is no street.

Most of these musicians be fronting the street but their back story is different. If you doubt, Corona School is not for the middle class and you know life on the Island is quite different from the mainland, Ikorodu, Mushin..

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by youngreezy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hedonini:

You can only voice out what the limitations of your brain allows.

Make your all powerful Burna miscreant do nonsense come the wrong side. Every other long grammar and retaliation would only come after he has fallen down and bloodied, never to rise again. Maybe his group ties might he powerful enough to resurrect him.

You think say na everybody 'normal'.
paddy man go sleep you no get sense,you just dey use big English dey cover your stupidity,i don cap you Wetin I wan cap you....even Mr 2kay wey be confirm waterside boy collect major from the same burna boy and nothing happen you dey here yarn nonsense...think say to get that kain position for axemen Na beans?dey her dey talk make em mess with the wrong people?make the wrong people mess with ma Na make we see that wrong person wey we never see before for streets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Banky W's Mother Stuns For Son's Traditional Wedding / Patoranking Dapper In Suit After Arrest In Uganda / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57