Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends (44208 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by ricy20(f): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
am not pained about her keeping male friends but where I have issues with her is that her those of her male besties wants to have her too

One was even telling her to double date that he wants her too , seriously this is where I have issues with her and her besties, if they can be besties and not have intention to sleep with her then I am fine with it , for me I won't be comfortable with her keeping besties who wants to bleep her too

most times we are our own proplem if you had define the kind of relationship you wanted she would have known her stand, don't marry a woman who is comfortable doing what you hate. i am a kind of lady who keeps male friends rather than female but my friends knows the kind of conversation i like and we respect each others choice, those besties are saying that because she created a room for such take a step backward if she will notice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by drlateef: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
When your girlfriend accept a guy's proposal of taking her out on a date , what does it mean

Please as a girl who's in a relationship with a guy you know that is doing everything just to make you happy is it right for you to accept guys proposal for taking you out on a date.
I am complaining because those male besties are not just besties they want to have their own portion of her they have target and that's her pants and if I tell her She will say nothing of such Will happen then I tell her if she makes her available it would happen sooner than later

Please guys I need a clear answer to this my Questions

Why are you complaining? Go and marry her if you are serious. Otherwise you are also testing just like other men. No married woman will do such thing and expect to be married for long.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by EricZeal(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
You too get sense Abeg
Shedrill:
Even twins that shared one placenta in the womb, gets to go their seperate ways after birth and hardly die same day.

Life is a race for one.

Don't try to own anybody.

people change, so enjoy their loyalty while they still have it and bounce when they feel you no longer deserve their loyalty.

In all, make money and enjoy your money. If anything should give you headache, it should be your lamborghini or what colour you should paint your mansion
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Zelenskyy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Noitcudni:

Hello Bros

Check my Signature and advertise this your package on the Nairaland Open Marketplace..

You would get audience there too..
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Ademolaononuga: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
@LaSenior,

Guy abeg wake up. Your babe is looking for options and she's got several to pick from.

Na so dem dey do in their hoeing phase. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by streetwise2015: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Even tho she is legally yours she can still be bleeped..

robinso01:
She's not yours until she's legally yours. I come in peace with a bit of vawulence.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Bluewitch(f): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Persephone1:
It's a relationship not kirikiri prison Sis. That you don't do it doesn't mean it's the standard everywhere plus dates are of different types. Nigerians sha!
Op can either go out of his ways to start taking his babe out or he should let others do it!
Shuuu no be everytime be cuddle and fvck fvck indoor! cheesy

grin

Except its an open relationship ...
Then we'll do what we want
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by olamoses75(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
When [/b]OUR[b] girlfriend accept a guy's proposal of taking her out on a date , what does it mean

Please as a girl who's in a relationship with a guy you know that is doing everything just to make you happy is it right for you to accept guys proposal for taking you out on a date.
I am complaining because those male besties are not just besties they want to have their own portion of her they have target and that's her pants and if I tell her She will say nothing of such Will happen then I tell her if she makes her available it would happen sooner than later

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Chuksmonika(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
It means you personalized our community project.
lol, OP must be sued! How can he colonize pussy way he never marry?

Oga do comot make another guy do.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Filitipy12: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gsgs

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
indodon:
Try going out with 'female besties' too and see her reaction
This is the solution @op. Tell her you want to take a female friend out and check her response.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Stop working your ass out for a woman who have chosen to be a public toilet for just any man that comes her way. Truth is no matter what u do for her she will still hang out on a date with other men. In my humble opinion, that is a red flag you shouldn't ignore serve her the breakfast before she serves you bro. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by sylve11: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
oga this is a girl I am planning to marry even her family knows me too well

Am fine with her keeping male friends if her male besties are happy seeing her with me or happy knowing that she has a boyfriend and they decide to be Just friend

Her male besties wants to see her pants they want something more than besties with her
Besties wishing that she was dating them

Am not stupid to bring things here you are not in my shoes and you won't understand this till it gets to your turn

The way you are focusing on this pant issue is irritating and annoying. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Cheasystickylov: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
robinso01:
She's not yours until she's legally yours. I come in peace with a bit of vawulence.
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
When your girlfriend accept a guy's proposal of taking her out on a date , what does it mean

Stop personalizing our Democracy.. (Y)our GF is a democracy- of the people,for the people and by the people.. People=Street..
Allow her fuckkk around in peace and pls continue spending on her..
Nice boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Rexymania(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Can you impregnate her?

LaSenior:
oga this is a girl I am planning to marry even her family knows me too well

Am fine with her keeping male friends if her male besties are happy seeing her with me or happy knowing that she has a boyfriend and they decide to be Just friend

Her male besties wants to see her pants they want something more than besties with her
Besties wishing that she was dating them

Am not stupid to bring things here you are not in my shoes and you won't understand this till it gets to your turn
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by mirexxx(f): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tallesty1:
If she goes out on a date with any guy that asks her, that's a problem. Sit her down and talk to her. Don't hide your feelings.

If she has male friends even before she accepted to date you, you know about them and she hangs out with them. That's cool.

If she's the type who makes male friends easily and goes out on date with one once in a while, it's cool tool. Remember, a woman who is raised by a single mother or who lost her father at early age will seek surrogacy in surrounding herself with many males.

You too should go out on a date with a another woman once in a while and see how she handles it.

Life is simple, you only live once.

If she gets really angry that you took a woman out on a date, she's either unreasonably jealous or she's scared that you may do with your date what other guys she's being going on a date with do with her. Time to come to an agreement to stop going date with just anyone.

In all, always endeavor to know the real person you're dating. If you're dating a woman who is not a woman's woman then she will always hang out with guys more than you but that doesn't mean she's cheating on you. She connects better with guys, that's who she is.

Trust your woman. Not going on dates won't stop a cheat from cheating. Going on dates won't make a faithful one to cheat. Women are smart too and things are not just black and white.

Most women keep more male friends than female friends and I no see wrong in chilling out with a friend.

Know your woman and know peace.
Superb! tallesty cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Enumerator(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
cheesy
Carcholce:
How would you like your breakfast to be served?

Warm or hot?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Atticusxsz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
zuby4real10:

You sounds like a very big simp

This one pass BIG simp! I just dey feel the emotional turmoil behind his comments and my heart dey openly bleed for am.
And he said, this is a girl he wants to wife as in, wife 4 real?
Guy man, know your worth while your supposed fiancée abi girlfriend doesn't value you and the relationship.
It seems being a man nowadays is a course on its own.
All in all, I'll put it to you that you're the one who gave her the opportunity right from onset to run amok. Probably, due to say, na you the love dey shark pass. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
First mistake is...
Why should you be doing everything to make a girlfriend happy in a relationship....?

That alone has reduced ur value and she does what she likes becoz she knows u worship her..
But normally n.a. she for dey worship (please) you; coz you're a man

You don't need to tell the MuMu this hard truth nah.. lol

D moment you sacrifice more than your partner in a relationship.. he or she has you under their locks..
No Cap

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Meteng:
Something that has been happening since?

Must you tell him the bitter truth ??
Allow the Mumu to continue in wishful thinking nah.. lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by jevic(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by kellyzaf(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shildren of nowadays hv spoit, in Desmond Idiot voice

Op no advice for u cuz u already know what that means, goodluck in ur new search!!!! cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by OMOJOHN001: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
I need to tell you the truth Niggar...

Your babe is cheating on you already, Forget about what she said that nothing is going to happen.

Let me tell you, She might not have sex with the said guys that same day oo, But she will definitely kiss and Romance them, and when she gets home, she will be so confident to even swear with Bible or Quran that she didn't have sex with another man meanwhile she has satisfied herself through Kiss and Deep romance.

If a guy take a lady out on a date and he request for Kiss, the assurance of him getting it is 90%. Its something I have done Countless times with people serious Gf.

Don't be a weakly bro, For the fact that you allow your babe to have male besties has made you a weak man, and she will never respect you for that.

Women prefer Guy's that can command, Guy's that will ask them to sit down and they will.

These are what she's enjoying from those guys. Stop her from having male besties, I have use Bestie format to knack many babe and up till today we don't talk about the knacking on social media at all, so tell me how such babe Bf will get to know. TUEEEH.

Men and guys are now cooperating with ladies, they will be chatting on WhatsApp as besties, The guy will even ask after you from her and praise you sef, But the truth is they have agreed never to talk about the sex they had together on Social media No matter what.

What is the meaning of BESTIE SEF? SCAM

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by BlackyOne(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tell her that as long as she's okay with you taking other girls out on dates then you'll agree.

Either way just know your relationship belongs to the masses grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Slynation(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Talking from experience...!! No lady in a serious relationship should have that rubbish thing called Male bestie, we are all guys and we want pussy, there is no Joseph in this era...grin

Once a lady starts going out with other guys, then your relationship is about to hit rock bottom because she would start comparing both men, she will start taking little things seriously, she will start doing things like she's a UCL trophy to be won by both men, your respect and value would start decreasing rapidly because her attention has been divided between both guys...

The best thing is to bang that pussy as much as possible because sooner or later, it would be beyond your reach until the next guy gets tired of banging her and start giving her attitude before she would finally realise she left a Diamond while chasing Gold. Then she would return to ask for forgiveness from you

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Str8talk21: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na guys wey get babies wey dey maintain them na dem no dey worry. grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by malaria(f): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
There is nothing wrong in someone going on a date biko n . As long as its harmless . People who don't go on dates still cheat if they want to . Simply tell your girlfriend to have fun and be safe . Unless she is has always been a flirt before you met her . She is not suppoose to loose her friends because she is dating you ..she has a life beside you. Besides she is not even your wife
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by frozen70(f): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

What's her problem exactly, is she not satisfied with you

Because once a girl is not satisfied with you. She keeps you and still accept any nonsense outing

That's how unfaithfulness starts
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
My idea of a boyfriend or girlfriend is someone you have observed his or her behaviour over time and came to the conclusion that his/her way of life, her view of the world and her ways of doing things are agreeable with your own character and personality. If you are with someone who has a behaviour or character or worldview that is strongly against what you want, you simply don't get into a relationship with the person or you leave. Why would you want to change an adult or live in an unhappy relationship? Is it even possible to change an adult who is already set in his or her ways? If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen. It will save you heart ache and maybe even worse, in the future.

LaSenior:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by fineboynl(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are trying to personalized something that belong to everyone.

Nor be juju be that. Nor go die for woman matter.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by tightpussy156: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
@Op from your post you are a SIMP trying to force yourself and worship a woman.Once a woman see you cant do without her she will treat you like TRASH.Those male besties will end FUCKING her really good.She herself knows.The fact she show her chat to you doesnt mean nothing is going on yet.A woman can Bleep outside pretend notin happen.They are smart like men too.See a CHEAT will always be a CHEAT.A PROSTITUTE will always be PROSTITUTE notin you do change her.A reasonable woman doesnt keep male bestie.A reasonable woman block any bestie that has bad intention towards her.your gilfriend enjoy there chat.That a cool way market herself using bestie to deceive you.Wisen up before will hear a foolish SIMP commited suicide yesterday.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.