Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Being Admired Is Not A Good Quality To Have Or Wish For As A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Admired Is Not A Good Quality To Have Or Wish For As A Man (455 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Admired Is Not A Good Quality To Have Or Wish For As A Man by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
There are two ways men see the world. One set of men have a very healthy view of life, they attract people who find them funny, interesting, intelligent and so on. They make real friends and in most cases find true love and such men on forums like this nairaland cannot relate to topics that isn’t productive or success driven. They have no idea that there’s another set of men out there who experience a different thing from them.

MEN LIKE ME!!!!!! (The unfortunate men)

You see, men like me are doomed from birth because we stand no chance. I have a scar on my forehead because people thought they like me so much as a kid they broke my head from carying me and wanting to hold me. Girls thought they liked me so much they sexually molested me as a teenager that led to severe sexual issues I haven’t been able to cure.
Society thought they like me so much, they stare at me very provocatively and make me so uncomfortable in social gatherings, I became a severe introvert. Now if everyone loved me so much, why did my so called friends make millions and immediately cut me off years ago? Yes nobody owns me a pin, but this same people praised me so much and acted like I was this special unique person, now just a few millions and I was no longer relevant to them?
Do you know how much false compliment and attention affects your personality? You will most likely have bad social skills and expect a lot from people since they think you’re all that, and guess what everyone will end up disappointing you.

You will have girls flirting with you but don’t even want you, if you try they will embarrass you and this goes on daily. My mental health is destroyed, I am mentally finished..I never stood a chance from birth, if you are part of men like me I pray one day God makes us whole again for everything society made us experience.

Someone once read one of my thread and started crying because he could relate. You have no idea how much pain I’m in, if you can relate to this thread I’m sending you so much love. I understand you and I love you.
Re: Being Admired Is Not A Good Quality To Have Or Wish For As A Man by Softmirror: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2022
CONTINUE LIVING IN SELF DELUSION UNTIL YOU SELF DESTRUCT. YOU BETTER GO AND SEE A MENTAL HEALTH DOCTOR

1 Like

Re: Being Admired Is Not A Good Quality To Have Or Wish For As A Man by TheRace55: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin !

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Man Whose Body Could Not Be Penetrated By Bullet / Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends / "I Want To Be Collecting N33K Every Month” – Lady Breaks Down In Tears On P.O.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.