Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71483 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ralph1810: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'll advise you ask her (your friend's wife) about the man she's meeting. But approach her in a good manner.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Pinkybush: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Madam u better mind your business oooo
Would you advice your friend to mind her business by not reporting your cheating husband to you? This really shows that you can cheat while in marriage.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Elohe001: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
killmods:

Ur entire lineage are all big fools.. nor go continue with ur application for boyfriend u this poverty stricken pig with smelling cuntus. I pray whatever u constantly insert in ur overused smelling cuntus destroys u. Bitter idiot. And u want a boyfriend. U will die single and depressed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Elohe001: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
killmods:

U are very stupid. And what makes u think ur own opinion matters to me or anyone else for that matter. You should take ur own advice and donate ur useless head to skull miners. Idiot don't mention me again... puta

1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Elohe001: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Haakeem:
You are a typical foo.l! with a abhorent and dry lip like that of an HIV infected ape.

if you and a pig are put up for sale i choose the pig over a calamity like you.

i know your parent regretted giving birth to an abortion like you.

if you ever dare use that your monkeypox infested fingers to mention me again, i make sure i deal with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Thanks dear. It's my pleasure. There is this secular song in my dialect(Ijaw). It says: In this life, if u do good, problem, and if u do not do good also, another problem. It says many people have lost their lives for doing good. However, this doesn't mean u shouldn't do good but it is time to apply wisdom.
That it is!!!! Shey u saw the way all of them where attacking me that's to tell u that they don't even have common sense. Their senses have been deleted already. Am already used to their nonsense not every idoult that quotes me I will quote back so they won't transfer their senseless nd empty head through the trash they will write in my mention. It is well. Have a nice day darling.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by achimendy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!

You don't know the nature of their relationship, so don't conclude she's having an affair with the man.
Just make sure you have concrete evidence before telling him.

No go spoil person marriage because of busy body o.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by GloriousGbola: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

His friend recognizing the dude doesn’t mean she’s not cheating.

Landlords, brothers, friends, maiguards, drivers have all been recorded in history for polishing wives.

Egbon landlord i dey suspect you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by InoGetJoy: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
Berra mind your business, ma'am.
Hoe
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Algold: 4:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Open a fake Facebook account chat him anonymously and send him the pics.... Look at how he will react

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Dayvidblue: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Never said something's wrong with it
Really ?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Cypress042(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Dayvidblue:
Really ?
Yap
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Dayvidblue: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Yap
I believe you, make peace reign.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Psoul(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
baby124:

You articulated my mind completely. This is why women come in and scatter friendships between their husband and all these single girls/ single friends. Too much time on their hands to be doing James Bond move. Because the wife no chase the OP make her leg no reach ground, she feels comfortable enough to now start pokenosing in their marriage.

To the point that she’s so sure she knows all relatives of the couple. This is how much she has placed herself firmly in that marriage. Now that you have seen what you have been looking for and forming inspector gadget. Find a way to tell him. You assume the wife also did not see you abi? If they were all that close, she will not hide to take pics, she will openly approach the wife. I suspect the wife does not like OP’s presence and influence in her marriage. Now, OP has seen opportunity she thinks she has been looking for. She will learn that at the end of the day, Kpekus and Toto matter na mystery grin. She will also learn her place, that she’s just a friend and very dispensable when it comes to a marriage.

Just get ready for any consequences because we women know how to pick the right suspects. She will now be more careful about the people who have access to her husband. Including you! E go shock you when she puts her foot down, it’s her house and not yours. Her marriage and not yours! Get ready dear. Nigerian women that don’t play with their husband and marriage is who you want to mess with abi? Make sure when you are doing the Aproko that no body on this earth and in heaven will know it’s you!

You are such close friends with a MARRIED man for 11yrs. Even before marriage and he did not marry you! Ouch!

Exactly my dear. The aproko woman disgusts me.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by mhizbel(f): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
My dear, if you were a man I'd advice you to share your findings with your friend if you're very sure his wife is cheating on him.
But you my dear are a woman and I'd advise you to stay out of this matter. My reason is because you're not even very sure she's having an affair and even if she is people will always want to judge you because you are a woman. They'll say you're being a home breaker and they will question your motive.

If I were you I go just wash my hand commot o. I don't even think I'll keep being a very close friend to a member of the opposite sex after he's or I'm married.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Emmanuel909090: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
killmods:

If u had done so without insulting me first I wouldn't have insulted u. But u are obviously a bastard sonofabitch. U should have done the right thing first

It's always obvious, to spot a mentally deranged person from their messages.

I doubt your mum is mentally stable to have birth a mad pig like rat like you.

Wasted meat.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by NLPoliceWoman: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
RTR
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

It's always obvious, to spot a mentally deranged person from their messages.

I doubt your mum is mentally stable to have birth a mad pig like rat like you.

Wasted meat.
It's been how many days now and ur still pained? Get a life brah undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Emmanuel909090: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
killmods:

It's been how many days now and ur still pained? Get a life brah undecided

If only you had one.
Keep fooling yourself, waste.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by obinnazy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

If you love your friend, inform him about the latest development...
If we are best friend and do see my wife with another man and didn't inform, I will presume you hate me....I will end the friendship right away....
When my gf was misbehaving، my niggas informed, I called off the relationship....
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Adejo1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
My advise to this is, get a registered simcard, chat him on WhatsApp with it, and also send him the pictures.
Even if sees the pictures, if he's related to that person, he will know.
Just tell him from a good Samaritan
You don't need to chat him directly or try to meet the wife to ask her anything, make sure you are anonymous e get why
Islandlady:

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Cerberus(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmm this is another angle. While it's very good to have the back of a good friend, sometimes the gender placement of society concerning dealing with situations like this can hamper one's sense of justice.
mhizbel:
My dear, if you were a man I'd advice you to share your findings with your friend if you're very sure his wife is cheating on him.
But you my dear are a woman and I'd advise you to stay out of this matter. My reason is because you're not even very sure she's having an affair and even if she is people will always want to judge you because you are a woman. They'll say you're being a home breaker and they will question your motive.

If I were you I go just wash my hand commot o. I don't even think I'll keep being a very close friend to a member of the opposite sex after he's or I'm married.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by mhizbel(f): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Cerberus:
Hmm this is another angle. While it's very good to have the back of a good friend, sometimes the gender placement of society concerning dealing with situations like this can hamper one's sense of justice.
Yes o. I have seen a lot of wahala come out from situations like this.

There's this female friend of mine that kept saying none of her friends should report her man to her for cheating, even if we caught him red-handed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.