Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71534 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by NoToPile: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
I did not see her saying the woman cheated. She found the woman's closeness with a male companion inappropriate. it is something I will definitely frown on. So, as a friend, she is concerned about such closessness.

That is all she is saying. If the wife is cheating, she does not know. If it is a kind of relationship the husband will not like, he needs to know and get his wife to stop it and respect their marriage.

Why not just simply bump into them and check out their body language. As long as she didn't see anything suggestive there's no point.

We all know what her post is pointing at I. E cheating.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by EndRape2(f): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shut up, assuming Is your male friend you caught with a woman, will you inform his wife,
Just shut up, and do not destroy their home

author=Islandlady post=113881715]Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Backlaw406(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
frozen70:

OK. But then let her keep her mouth before they will think she wants to take over his wife home

Marriage matter is always deep
Exactly. Let her caught the woman red handed and known the fact rather than mere assumption. Even if she caught the woman with infidelity and it is cumpulsory to tell his husband. The woman must not aware that the secret leaked by her husband's female friend. If she aware, she will foe with the lady till eternity.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
NoToPile:

Why not just simply bump into them and check out their body language. As long as she didn't see anything suggestive there's no point.

We all know what her post is pointing at I. E cheating.

That is why it is a suspicion. Either way, the closeness is unhealthy and a friend ought to watch out. Let the husband sort out the rest. She should not take it further. Let her friend know what is going on and if he is not okay with it, he needs to draw the boundaries with his wife.

Everyone goes home happy.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Backlaw406:

Exactly. Let her caught the woman red handed and known the fact rather than mere assumption. Even if she caught the woman with infidelity and it is cumpulsory to tell his husband. The woman must not aware that the secret leaked by her husband's female friend. If she aware, she will foe with the lady till eternity.

She can foe. Both women are not friends.

The fact remains, the closeness is unhealthy and her husband needs to sort it out. He can not sort it out without knowing.

Let us leave cheating now. It is the closeness that is wrong and unhealthy and the husband should know.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
EndRape2:
Shut up, assuming Is your male friend you caught with a woman, will you inform his wife,
Just shut up, and do not destroy their home

You can make your point without bullying her. Stop the cyberbullying. Also, your point does not make what the wife did right. She is concerned about a friend.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by efficiencie(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!

The picture you took isn't enough evidence. You need to investigate even further. If what you had was a picture of them getting all romantic and sexual then you have solid evidence to start with...but are you also investigating the guy who gets to travel for work? Are you sure the guy isn't doing his own where he is? If I were you I'd mind my business and watch how this would unfold. One thing with secrets is that they tend towards being exposed and soon kasala go burst!
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Charx122: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Since his your friend and his wife is doing something strange, Call your friend up since or have a chat with him check out his mood and know when to disclose this.. Or crop the guy's pic away from his wife and ask him if he knows the strange man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Beholdjoan: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Use a different number and forward all the pictures to the yeye wife with the caption "desist from this act else I will tell ur hubby all u have been doing". Respect ur husband and the fact that u are a mother and a wife..
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by laluski(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Please mind your business

Will she? angry
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by emzynuel1: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omo tell oo
If na u koor
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are still a kid. I'm talking from experience. It could backfire u. How would u feel if u are accused for their divorce or the cause of their divorce? How would u also feel if both families or even her family members come after for tearing them apart. This is why i said, u are still a kid. U might even get urself arrested by her family people or the man's family members for matter wey no even concern u. Use ur head. When it comes to husband and wife issues, one needs to be very careful otherwise, u would end up being the enemy.
Chai who is this guy Mehn I love u for this comment take kisses kiss kiss they didn't even see or think about this side all they are doing is attacking their mothers and father's bc I said the lady should mind her business, dem dey shook mouth for husband and wife matter? She is a friend to the man not his wife why should she be the one to go do the amebo?? She could even be accused of sleeping the the woman's husband by the woman herself or Las las dem go put her for front take settle but no the MORONS that call themselves men in the forums are busy attacking their ancestors. My brother may God bless u for this comment exactly what I meant by telling the lady to mind her business. It is well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Mavrick2012: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good thing you have a picture evidence, simply show him and ask if he knows the man, if yes, okay,if no,then tell him how you have been seeing them lately
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by 9jaRealist: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Why are you hiding?
If you see someone in public, say ‘hi’ and see her reaction (non-verbal cues can be telling).

Unfortunately, you are “dodging” your way to conclusions…
Perhaps because you probably know what your pal is likely doing when he “travels for work”!

>

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Haakeem(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol e pain am. It still doesn't stop the fact that Northerners are DULL, the most dullest people with dead brains that has never offered the country anything. Backward people. grin grin grin
Get your rotten and spoilt private part off my men. Silly Coward.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Haakeem(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
E pain am ooo Northerners are backward, they will continue to be backward untill Nigeria splits. Useless piece of shit!!! grin grin grin grin
Fool! Your days are numbered LovePeddler.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are still a kid. I'm talking from experience. It could backfire u. How would u feel if u are accused for their divorce or the cause of their divorce? How would u also feel if both families or even her family members come after for tearing them apart. This is why i said, u are still a kid. U might even get urself arrested by her family people or the man's family members for matter wey no even concern u. Use ur head. When it comes to husband and wife issues, one needs to be very careful otherwise, u would end up being the enemy.

If the wife of her friend is fooling around in any way, and exposing her leads to a breakup, it is not the OP at fault but the wife that did not respect her marriage.

For now, that is too far. She is just concerned and the husband can check it out.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Haakeem:
Fool! Your days are numbered LovePeddler.
grin grin And that is why u will die before your time. Bitter soul!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Haakeem(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
grin grin And that is why u will die before your time. Bitter soul!!!
Pained slut,cry harder you alread a living courpes..

and stop mis using emoji that shows how you are weak. fool
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mftivi:
ediot
Same as your entire family
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Haakeem(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
Someone go put up an important issue,some useless people go derail the thread with immature insults n arguments....if someone insult u,ghost d person to avoid uncalled drama or maybe there is an award for the best troll Sha..@OP,cases of infidelity are to be confirm and not based on assumption..get ur fact right before u destroy wat u didn't build.
This one wey your mouth they leak now.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nnewison: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
He is a friend and you owe him that ,look for a way to send the message to him without him knowing it actually came from you.maybe open a new Facebook account to deliver the message. But do not let him know it's from you.Just be discreet about it.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Phobia15(m): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

mind your f**king business
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Cousin9999: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Don't say anything because you'll only end up being the bad guy.

He'll find out. When he does, just stay out of it and be supportive no matter what he decides to do.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by frozen70(f): 12:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Backlaw406:

You are absolutely right
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Wwwq: 12:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Mind your business
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TruthHurts100: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:

Cost and pain of doing DNA is high. Help him before it is too late for him.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Gee64: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Will you move to the house after chasing her out?
Methinks that is what you have in mind.

Another person's husband, your friend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by princewarri1985: 12:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Just tell your friend that you have seen his wife with this very handsome dude in the shopping mall some couple of times, and tell your friend that he never told you that he has this very handsome cousine or brother and tell him you even took some pictures and send the pictures to him simple as ABC and just relaxe after delivering your message.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Samuelolotu(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2022
WE OFFER GOOD RATES ON
CRYPTO & FOREIGN CURRENCIES
WE BUY/SELL
▪️PAYONEER FUNDS
▪️PAYPAL
▪️SKRILL
▪️BITCOIN
▪️USDT...etc
Call/WhatsApp: 08094223264

.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
#cryptocurrency #trader #business #investment #forex #cryptotrading #forextrader #btc #wallstreet #invest #entrepreneur #forexsignals #success #bitcoin #investing #trading #finance #binaryoptions #wealth #cryptocurrencies #stocks #ethereum #bitcoinmining #investor #crypto #cryptoworld #cryptos #blockchain #forextrading #motivation #paypal #payoneer #skrill #usdt

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Zedoo(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:

1. Create a new anonymous profile on any social platform he’s also on.
2. Make sure it’s on private setting.

3. Send him a DM with detailed description of what you saw....tell him there’s also a picture.
4. Send him the picture.
5. Tell him you’re just a good samaritan.

Deactivate the account afterwards and never go back to it again. Be disciplined. Make sure the conversation is straight forward with zero emotion.

(I can’t even believe this needs to be explained)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.