Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22813 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Babeelove

And i can tell you thousands who send their kids to school in Nigeria because they dont want them to grow up overseas.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2007
I know! The thousands who are stranded and have no means of escaping even to "Cambodia"! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
hmmmmm- hisses in disgust -
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
If all the Nigerians living outside Nigeria decide to go back home, there would be chaos. You cannot take care of the ones inside some think that "exilees" should be proud to move back home To do what That is a big joke!!!

Thank you, very true. We should put things like this into consideration before we talk.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by simplyme3(f): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2007
may they never find their way home. they cant even because those they left behind would have been ten times more than ehre they left them - they cant even fit in -.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2007
simply_me:

may they never find their way home. they can't even because those they left behind would have been ten times more than ehre they left them - they can't even fit in -.

simply_me:

hmmmmm- hisses in disgust -

Even from Cambodia

How a fine girl like you go dey hiss so so hiss Are you a "gbewuan"? grin I love that your picture oh!!! Cambodia must be good. Try reach Nigeria now--make mosquitos bite those ya fine fine legs!!! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2007
@BABEELOVE
Stop hitting on simply_me, a fine girl who loves her country. You have been saying you want to emigrate so whats stopping you. My point remains, US and Europe was built by human beings, join us to build Nigeria instead of taking the easy option of relocating. If you do decide to relocate don't come here telling us how backward we are. I want people to proffer solution rather than the usual put downs. Nigga pleeeeeeeeeeez.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2007
simple question - how many of the so-called "i cant leave Nigeria to "pack sh*t" individuals woould turn down the US visa lottery if they won?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2007
Because you won a visa lottery big deal. Did you bother reading the first page? Its the same old story is it?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2007
Paw-Paw:

Because you won a visa lottery big deal. Did you bother reading the first page? Its the same old story is it?

the tired old reaching false conclusions in ignorance. Did i tell u i won a visa lottery?

Simply answer the question or pass it over. thank you. In case you want a visa pls visit the nearest US embassy.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
@BABEELOVE
Stop hitting on simply_me, a fine girl who loves her country. You have been saying you want to emigrate so whats stopping you. My point remains, US and Europe was built by human beings, join us to build Nigeria instead of taking the easy option of relocating. If you do decide to relocate don't come here telling us how backward we are. I want people to proffer solution rather than the usual put downs. Nigga pleeeeeeeeeeez.

Nigeria is not short of people, there are people available to help build Nigeria than those who have migrated. When the supposed Nigerians return to turn their nose up, they might actually be suggesting how things might be done differently.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijaking1: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Babeelove

Just love you.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by TheOne2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
I stopped contributing to all these Nigeria vs. Abroad threads but would chip in one or two things into this.

1) I think what the writer is trying to achieve is to make Nigerians feel how it is when they make generalizing statements about things and people in Nigeria. The same way our Nigerians in diaspora are crying foul about the generalization is the same way they should also think when making generalizing statements about Nigeria.

2) I noticed that Nigerians in diaspora often exaggerate the conditons back home maybe to convince themselves that they made a good decision leaving Nigeria. A lot of times I can't reconcile what they say with the situation I knew in Nigeria. I've been out of Nigeria for abt 10 mths now and I laugh when I hear a lot of people's opinion abt the country. The bottom line is that there are people that it pays being in Nigeria and others it pays being abroad and so to each one his own. Personally, I choose to live in Nigeria and will be back in 2 mths time because for me I believe I can attain my aspirations faster in Nigeria. Life is not necessarily better abroad, it depends on each individual's peculiar situation and for me it is better in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
@poster

WE ARE THE LATTER DAY NIGHT SOIL MEN.

If I catch you eh, I go first spray you with my igbe broom

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2007
naijaking1:

@Babeelove

Just love you.

Thanks love!   --batting my eyelids-----

Paw-Paw:

@BABEELOVE

Why should I be hitting on my own sister?  I am in Nigeria now so can I not say things as I see it---I have been here building and building to show nothing for it.  What else do you want me to do  For 6 months I have thrown food away for getting bad in the refrigerator.  I lost one of my family members recently for wanting to buy fuel and the car exploded in the middle of the road killing everyone in the car.  What else do you want me to do I may not be priviledged like my fine sister Simply_me.  See all the mosquito bites on my legs  tongue  I am ready to join her in Cambodia oh!!! Every year I catch malaria.  Spend money on drugs and treatments.  I say what else do you want me to do??

I would like to further my studies and make a better life for my self.  Is it a bad thing  So you see we pack our own shit here in Nigeria.  It is time to pack some other kind of shit.  I can't wait to get my visa.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by darfur(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
shocked shocked shocked another nigeria home vs nigeria abroad thread. oh my Gawd. whenwill these our brothers at home stop molesting those of us outside who are struggling to make ends meet.

anybody looking for a sh-t packer, here am i. i don pack shit so teyyy i fit differentiate the shit of oyibo from that of black man. just looking at shit i fit tell the age of the shitter as well as the gender and even location. i don become expert. . . . .is someone happy now? undecided but i dey go school, i get bills and if i ask the thread starter for money e no go give me so i decide to pack shit to pay for myself, still people de vex.

nation building, hmmmm. make una 1st do election and census. then we go fit arrange our country, then we fit employ people from other countries to come pack our shit too

for now, make i de pack de sh-t. e de vex you,
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2007
First of all I think the Poster should apologise for the shit parking remark. There is dignity in labor.
However, I think the point the poster tried to make is a valid one except for the shit parking remark. Most of us living in Nigeria contrary to the oppinon of some posters have valid visas we travel abroad when we need to and come back home even when we have the oppurtunity of living there we just choose to live and work in Nigeria to See how we can contribute to making a better Nigeria. It is unfair for some Nigerians living outside to continue hammering thier country on its negativity yet not taking any positive action. Living outside Nigeria does not make you better than Nigerians living at home.
Not all Nigerians living in Nigeria are dying to travel abroab, things are gradually looking up here, so lets try to celebrate the good along with the bad, no one is against critism but not bashing Nigeria even when it is a positve step some Nigerians abroad will still find a way of making it a negative step. Nigeria belongs to all of us, it will not serve any purpose to any class of Nigerians if Nigeria as a Nation fails so let us try to work positively to see how to make things better.
Am sure some people will find something in my post to badmouth even after i have tried to make it as objective as possible.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Iman3(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2007
aisha2:

Most of us living in Nigeria contrary to the oppinon of some posters have valid visas we travel abroad when we need to and come back home even when we have the oppurtunity of living there we just choose to live and work in Nigeria to See how we can contribute to making a better Nigeria.

Most of who have valid visas? Most Nigerian based Nairalanders? Who do you expect to believe this meaningless twaddle?

It is unfair for some Nigerians living outside to continue hammering their country on its negativity yet not taking any positive action. Living outside Nigeria does not make you better than Nigerians living at home.

According to the CBN,remittances last year amounted to $4billion.That is the biggest source of foreign exchange outside of oil.I agree,living outside doesn't make you better but neither does living inside Nigeria.

Not all Nigerians living in Nigeria are dying to travel abroab, things are gradually looking up here, so lets try to celebrate the good along with the bad, no one is against critism but not bashing Nigeria even when it is a positve step some Nigerians abroad will still find a way of making it a negative step. Nigeria belongs to all of us, it will not serve any purpose to any class of Nigerians if Nigeria as a Nation fails so let us try to work positively to see how to make things better.

I suppose there is a greater appreciation of Nigeria's failings when you travel or reside abroad.If you have never lived outside,you have little basis to do a comparative analysis.

Am sure some people will find something in my post to badmouth even after i have tried to make it as objective as possible.
People are entitled to refer to drivel as drivel and your posts constitute utter drivel.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by darfur(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2007
aisha2:

yeah right. the guilty are afraid

aisha2:

Most of us living in Nigeria contrary to the oppinon of some posters have valid visas we travel abroad when we need to and come back home even when we have the oppurtunity of living there we just choose to live and work in Nigeria to See how we can contribute to making a better Nigeria.

big lie. you guys are there b/c either you have a good job or you couldn't find a way to go abroad or for some other personal reason. leave that patriotism thingy for those you can decieve

aisha2:

, things are gradually looking up here,

you're right. as in port harcout eh? pls say something else.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2007
I think the "shit packers" have devoured the "shit swallowers"!!! Next!!!!--APOCALYTO!!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2007
Look how objective Aisha's post is then compare it with the next post by "he-man and tell me the difference.
If you haven't figured it out, the post by "Aisha" is a sort of appeal to diasporean Nigerians to be objective in their critique of the homeland.
The one by this "He-goat or he-man or I-man is the typical nigerian reply. Ewu
In earlier post someone said its $8billion, now he-man said its $4billion, don't be surprised when another slowpoke comes here to quote $20billion. Some of these schmuck actually thinks they owe nigeria. To hell with you buffoons.

@BABEELOVE
When are you going to stop licking arses of these diasporean nigerians. You desperate so and so, I hope one of the shit packers is able to find you an "Italian Job". Enjoy it silly woman.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by k0be: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2007
@BABEELOVE
When are you going to stop licking arses of these diasporean nigerians. You desperate so and so, I hope one of the shit packers is able to find you an "Italian Job". Enjoy it silly woman.
kai! babeelove won't find this very amusing o. sits on the sideline and watches
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Iman3(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2007
@Poor-Poor

Don't worry,I will send you a visa soon to calm your frustrations  grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2007
Paw-Paw:

Look how objective Aisha's post is then compare it with the next post by "he-man and tell me the difference.

If you haven't figured it out, the post by "Aisha" is a sort of appeal to diasporean Nigerians to be objective in their critique of the homeland.
The one by this "He-goat or he-man or I-man is the typical nigerian reply. Ewu
In earlier post someone said its $8billion, now he-man said its $4billion, don't be surprised when another slowpoke comes here to quote $20billion. Some of these schmuck actually thinks they owe nigeria. To hell with you buffoons.

@BABEELOVE

I rest my case!  We are truely, surely, definitely, emphatically doomed!!!!  I think serious birth control seminars should be held in Nigeria.  No more children who reason like you Paw Paw!!!  I am really sorry!!! cry
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2007
I-man:

@Poor-Poor

Don't worry,I will send you a visa soon to calm your frustrations grin

Serious frustrations!!! I can't get over the fact that Nigerians abroad think one way and those outside Nigeria --even from Ghana think another way. Absolutely nothing in common!!!

k0be:

kai! babeelove won't find this very amusing o. sits on the sideline and watches
You think it is funny Instigator!!! Why would I want to argue with a "Paw Paw" who left his "Aki" at home angry
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Iman3(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2007
@BABEELOVE

Don't mind Poor-poor.His vulgarity is symptomatic of the "tout" culture that plagues Nigeria at the moment.An uncivilised mind is as an uncivilsed mind does.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by k0be: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2007
lol, it's funny sorry dear grin. da rate threads turn personal on this forum is scary.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2007
@BABEELOVE
I hope someone takes advantage of your sorry arse you "wannabe". Carry go ja re
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2007
@BABEELOVE
I will help to distribute your blue film if and when they arrive from Italy. Olodo
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2007
All this proves is that diasporic and non diasporic Nigerians alike have got serious issues.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2007
k0be:

lol, it's funny sorry dear grin. da rate threads turn personal on this forum is scary.

The thread was not personal till certain irregular shaped fruitty tuitty arrived on site.

Paw-Paw:

@BABEELOVE
I hope someone takes advantage of your sorry arse you "wannabe". Carry go ja re

Paw-Paw:

@BABEELOVE
I will help to distribute your blue film if and when they arrive from Italy. Olodo

Oh!  Now you are talking!  No need---you have enough in your Nigerian Universities to distribute.  So why are you waiting for mine.  Let me refresh your memory about some famous "uniben" You-Tube videos that were being peddled on Nairaland not too long ago.  Now go to the Romance section and see photos of your Nigerian born-Port Harcourt university babes in all their glory.  Please nothing new to distribute from my end.  Your sisters and aunts are already doing a fantastic job!

I-man:

@BABEELOVE

Don't mind Poor-poor.His vulgarity is symptomatic of the "tout" culture that plagues Nigeria at the moment.An uncivilised mind is as an uncivilsed mind does.

I don't even know why I am bothering with this "Aki-less" Paw Paw!!!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2007
@BABEELOVE

@ Paw-Paw. I was going to let this slide, but I'm afraid I can't. With absolutely no prejudice, please can you let me know what steps you are taking to rebuild Nigeria? They say every journey starts with a small step - What little things are you doing where you are?

How can BABEELOVE help build the country when the government won't supply the spade and shovel to start?

Many come abroad to get that rebuilding "spade" and "shovel". Is there any Nigerian who does not have relatives in Nigeria? Do you think it is possible to completely abscond from the country without sparing a thought for those living under harsh conditions which the government has permitted? Is it not logical for people who have the opportunity to, to emulate the things they see abroad, with the hope of bringing them to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.