Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22814 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@PTH
This was what you said, am not surprised you can't defend it. I exposed your patriotism to America and your denigration of Nigeria for all to see. My question remains though, why don't you try American forums, see how they recieve you there. You are here defending America to the hilt and yet they wouldn't spit on you even if you're on fire. E Kpele oo

this like all your other dumb posts addressed to me are a disgrace for someone of your intelligence. Where in my posts have you seen patriotism to America? Rather i have chosen to highlight the fact that it is disingenous to in your attempt to appear patriotic to Nigeria tell DELIBERATE lies about Nigeria just like you and denex have consistently done.

No one is defending America, we are only making a comparison.

they wont spit on me if i were on fire? grin what a tool, i have health insurance fully paid for by the US government despite the fact that i have never fallen sick in 2 yrs! Stop making a fool of urself, the US government has done more for me than the Nigerian government will ever doo for u in 50 yrs.

You make so much noise and i ask you, does your government have a health insurance policy for u in case of emergency? God forbid but what if you have a medical condition that requires urgent attention abroad? will you not like all others before u not be forced to solicit public support?
What about ur fire service? do they now have water in their trucks?

What a bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by herdey2tu(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2007
@PTH
tick tick!
your reply still did not answer my question my question.It is the mentality u carry about you and your country that makes brings out thr racism in the white. i happen to have a couple of american friends, when i ask them where they get their derroratory statement about Nigeria, they are acclaim their sources to Nigerians living amongst them.

How come you never hear how bad life is in liberia, or Senegal or even life in Ghana!

i am not being a mediocre, am just sick and tired of people whining about how bad things are or how worse things will get, no body wants to talk about the solutions.
Americans built their land. It was never rosy at teh begining. Go and study their history.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by texazzpete(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@RichyBlacKIts not in our culture to carry shit according to Fela and its true. Because of the food they eat, oyinbo shit smell more than anything in the world. I've stayed in the same hotel with them so am speaking from experience. Have you tried carrying oyinbo shit?

I'm currently living in a Hotel in the Netherlands along with 24 of my colleagues. I guess this qualifies as 'oyibo shit'. I've been here for a month and i haven't encountered shit from anyone else but myself. Last i checked, only one person stays in a room, abi?
This begs the question: How did you come to encounter someone else's shit if you weren't a shit packer yourself? is that the reason for your bitterness?

I do not consider you of meaningful intelligence, anyway. Perhaps when the vapour between your ears condenses into a primitive brain, you might be worth talking to. Wastepipe!

people maintain different facades on Nairaland, and it's usually difficult to draw a bead on the personality of the usually abrasive posters. but in your case there's no doubt you're as uncouth as you sound.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2007
@shadow453
Get off the net, now that I know who you are, I know how to hurt you. And please please don't go there.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by texazzpete(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2007
herdey2tu:

@PTH
tick tick!
your reply still did not answer my question my question.It is the mentality u carry about you and your country that makes brings out thr racism in the white. i happen to have a couple of american friends, when i ask them where they get their derroratory statement about Nigeria, they are acclaim their sources to Nigerians living amongst them.

How come you never hear how bad life is in liberia, or Senegal or even life in Ghana!

i am not being a mediocre, am just sick and tired of people whining about how bad things are or how worse things will get, no body wants to talk about the solutions.
Americans built their land. It was never rosy at the begining. Go and study their history.

Another utterly naive Nigerian. people talk long and loud about the problem and the solution, but no-one listens to their solution. Chinua Achebe put forward solutions as part of the reason behind his refusing the Nigerian Govt award. Did anybody listen? When the govt. had it's errand dog (Fani Kayode) insult him, where where people like you?

Put a face to the people you criticise. Gani fawenhimi, Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe are some of the respectable people who often criticise the govt's policy and the state of the nation. Why has none of you ever gone after them, instead preferring to tag hard-working Nigerians in diaspora as 'shit-packers'

pathetic
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by texazzpete(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@shadow453
Get off the net, now that I know who you are, I know how to hurt you. And please please don't go there.

WTF?

@shadow453
stay where u are!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2007
@texazzpete
You parade yourself like some guru. I thought you were living in Texaz? Did you get deported? When you got deported why didn't you come home instead of trying Netherlands. Wetin you dey find for Sokoto dey inside Shokoto trouser.
Ever thought of starting a business in Nigeria with your shit money? You might actually make more money than you currently make now chasing money all over the globe and achieving nowt.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2007
herdey2tu:

Americans built their land. It was never rosy at the begining. Go and study their history.

So you are implying that we still have about 200 years to go to get it right in Nigeria, if we have to go through what the Americans went through? I bet in the history of America, corruption has never been as bad as it is now in Nigeria so what lessons do we have to learn from them on that?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by texazzpete(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
@PawPaw
Once again you betray your utter stupidity. FYI, I live and work in Nigeria, my stint in the Netherlands is just a temporary work assignment.  By your pitiful, warped logic Nigerians should not work in multinational companies, abi? But then again, what do you know about work in a multinational company? What has a Dodo to do with an Eagle?

And just for the record, the name Texazzpete has nothing to do with Texas. In fact, i've never been to the US before (though i should rectify that with my upcoming vacation this year). I stole that name off the Villain in SuperTed. Pity you did not have TV while growing up.

Hmm. if i apply your dumb logic, that makes you a Paw-paw fruit, abi?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2007
If you had stopped to engage your brain you would have found out we are only against those who criticize Nigeria for nothing sake. This is page 8 and I and others have repeatedly said we are against those who criticize for criticism sake. You can hardly compare yourself to Soyinka or Achebe, who the hell do you think you are? I think you have an ego the size of Holland, what an over inflated ego. How there you call Achebe with the same breath as Texazshit?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2007
@texazzpete
Now that I know you at the front line am begining to see you in a different light. Now your critisicm will matter to me more than the JJC. Any way change texazpete to something meaninful like Lagospete or Abujapete. Peace my brother.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
Na Naija Frustration dey worry PAW PAW.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IykeD1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
I love Nigeria because there is no place like Nigeria and I want it to become a country to be
reckoned with, but I must also say that as of now, Nigeria is a failed state! There are no two
ways about it. I don't care if people from Ghana, UK, Senegal, or America are listening. Each
place has its undesirable qualities, and I am not about to pretend that basic infrastructures
even exist in Nigeria - yes inspite of the latest imported cars and million dollar houses in Ikoyi.

I am not about to pretend that I couldn't help but feel for my fellow country men when I saw
them sandwiched inside rickety cars and buses and been driven recklessly on non-existent
roads with no sign of emergency response system in place. It dawned on me right then how
the death tolls from car accident in Nigeria are so high - you are on your own if something goes
wrong!

To those bashing the Diaspora what do you have to say when your former VP has to fly abroad
to have some ankle injury attended to or when its current president even had to jet to Germany
to fix a 'Catarrh" problem. How much faith does that demonstrate in the country and how are we
in the Disapora expected to react to things like that? By such actions are they saying to us "return home all ye in the Diaspora, all is well now but when you get sick find your way back"?

Is that suppose to also strenghten the faith of the common man (the prospective shit packer) in
the country as well? I guess we should just shut up and pretend all is well with the greatest country
in the world, right?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@texazzpete
Now that I know you at the front line am begining to see you in a different light. Now your critisicm will matter to me more than the JJC. Any way change texazpete to something meaninful like Lagospete or Abujapete. Peace my brother.

So you judge people based on their location?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2007
Tats:

So you judge people based on their location?
Yes. You can stay 6000 miles away and bemoan the Lagos Ibadan expressway?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
Paw-Paw:

Yes. You can stay 6000 miles away and bemoan the Lagos Ibadan expressway?
With people like you supposedly in Central bank and making statements on the new naira policy, how will I not be worried for my country. See my post No 192 and let me hear what you have to say.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2007
@Iyke-D
You were talking sense until you said
To those bashing the Diaspora
what do you have to say when your former VP
has to fly abroad
to have some ankle injury attended to or when its current president even had to jet to Germany
to fix a 'Catarrh" problem. How much faith does that demonstrate in the country and how are we
in the Disapora expected to react to things like that?
This was where the shit hit the pan.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2007
herdey2tu:

@PTH
tick tick!

another dimwitt trying to soound intelligent.

herdey2tu:

your reply still did not answer my question my question.

go thru your earlier post, there was no question of meaninfful intelligence that warranted an answer. What right have you to expect me to answer your literal meanderings?

herdey2tu:

It is the mentality u carry about you and your country that makes brings out thr racism in the white. i happen to have a couple of american friends, when i ask them where they get their derroratory statement about Nigeria, they are acclaim their sources to Nigerians living amongst them.

stuff and nonsense! Whites were racist to blacks in 1930, what had they heard of Africa that brought out the racist in them? The problem is many of you dont think through ur responses before posting! A white man will be racist whether you tell him about Africa or not. Many white americans cant even point to Iraq on the world map and America has been fighting a war there for the last 4 yrs.

Americans dont need me to make derogatory statements about them before they make up their minds. William Jefferson, a US congressman, is currently being indicted on charges of accepting bribe from Atiku Abubakar (ur former vice president!), Andy Uba escaped jail by whiskers for money laundering in the US, Alams escaped bail in  the UK, Nigerian 419 fraudsters have become the target of ABC news . . . what else does the average American need to conclude that Nigeria is a nation of fraudsters and criminals?

You dont hear stuff from Senegal and Ghana because their government officials are not iindicted of criminal charges in foreign countries neither do they jump bail like common thieves!

herdey2tu:

bla bla stuff and nonsense! If America went about building their land by being hypocrites, enduring corruption and patting mediocrity and government ineptitude on the back they too would be a banana republic today. Maybe you are the one who needs to study their history.

Yeah it was never rosy at the begining but it was neither so completely corrupt too!

It is ignorant people like you who accuse those who advocate a better government in Nigeria of whining. Yes you're not whining but of what benefit has it been to u to pretend that all is well in a land where 70% live below the poverty line?
You are lucky, you are among the minority of Nigerians who can afford a computer to come online and insult others.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
@TATS,
make i tell u.
PAW PAW na MAD MAN!. na u employ am at  Central Bank?
how u think sey MAD MAN go dey work for CBN.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
@willywilly
You are like a bad headache that refuses to go. My friend say no to drugs.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
@PAW PAW,
I know, sey u bi MAD MAN.
so, mee i no worry for your MAD MAN talk,
MAD People like you ,no dey agree sey dem dey sick.
I pray, one pastor go help you one day. commot those demons wey dey worry you.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2007
@willywilly
Do you live in Lagos? If you do, meet me at Mr Biggs at Suru lere tomorrow at 2:15pm. Na only mouth you get abi.
Come to Suru lere tomorrow and I will show you who is boss. I will be wearing blue agbada and I wear glasses, you can't miss me. I will buy you launch and give you some for your family. Tomorrow is Christmas for you, you go eat belle full, then I go wipe that smile commont for your face. Olodo.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2007
@PAW PAW,
God forbid,
no bi me, u go poison.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Willy---you no wan die tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
Willy Willy, no go fit die
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by RichyBlacK(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
I love Nigeria!
I hate the Nigerian government at all levels - from LG to presidency (pack of idiotic thieves)
I detest PHCN, NITEL, etc (grotesquely corrupt swindling inefficient outfits)
I abhor the Nigerian Police, Nigerian Customs, etc. (morbidly kleptomaniac; an organized gang of murderous criminals)
I love Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2007
Make una make sure this fruit is served for dinner tonight!!!!

I like paw paw salad with a little sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar!!! tongue

Make una finish am oh!!!!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2007
@PAW PAW,
ebi like sey your time to stand for road, go dey rob don reach.
Na airport road bi your point today?
People wey dey come back from oyimbo land, make una take time, SAMANKWE they highway robber dey on duty today.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2007
willywilly:

@PAW PAW,
People wey dey come back from oyimbo land, make una take time, SAMANKWE they highway robber dey on duty today.

Central bank armu robber!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2007
PAW PAW, Na frustrated Armed Robber,
I mean it.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by RichyBlacK(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2007
willywilly:

@PAW PAW,
@willywilly
Chai! You don remember me of my main man, Cyprian Ekwensi (writer extraordinaire), wey write the classic Samankwe and the Highway Robbers. Nostalgia galore!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2007
Willy Willy you are too much oo. I dey laugh all day from reading your post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.