Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22815 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2007
Please leave the rotund fruit alone called Paw Paw! Can't you see he left his "Aki" at home. It contains his brains!!!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2007
@naijacutee
Read my other post you would fInd out my anger is directed towards those who continually bring Nigeria down. I have repeatedly said constructive criticism is good for our country, what I can't stand is those who berate us the Nigerian workers and business men who are in the front line. If they are tired of their shit jobs they shouldn't log on to Nairaland to throw their angst at us.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2007
@BABEELOVE
Haba for 3 days you've been begging any one who would listen to help you find a visa. Nigga pleeeeeeeese GET A JOB in Nigeria rather than travelling to Italy to Service 70yr old men. If you are in the "Service industry" why not work here? Give me a bell I'll link you with some high profile politicians.

PS
If you look as ugly as you talk then don't bother. Italy will be a better option. Mama grace is recruiting now.
See you later.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@naijacutee
Read my other post you would fInd out my anger is directed towards those who continually bring Nigeria down. I have repeatedly said constructive criticism is good for our country, what I can't stand is those who berate us the Nigerian workers and business men who are in the front line. If they are tired of their shit jobs they shouldn't log on to Nairaland to throw their angst at us.

Yes, I do understand that your angst is directed towards those people who think that they are better than people in Nigeria, just because they travel abroad and take up jobs which they would not take up in Nigeria.Those who bring Nigerians down, and berate them.

However, you waste no time (evidence supplied below) in berating and bringing down the Nigerian under your nose who just wants a better life for herself.

Paw-Paw:

@BABEELOVE
Haba for 3 days you've been begging any one who would listen to help you find a visa. Nigga pleeeeeeeese GET A JOB in Nigeria rather than travelling to Italy to Service 70yr old men. If you are in the "Service industry" why not work here? Give me a bell I'll link you with some high profile politicians.

PS
If you look as ugly as you talk then don't bother. Italy will be a better option. Mama grace is recruiting now.
See you later.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
naijacutee:

Yes, I do understand that your angst is directed towards those people who think that they are better than people in Nigeria, just because they travel abroad and take up jobs which they would not take up in Nigeria.Those who bring Nigerians down, and berate them.

However, you waste no time in berating and bringing down the Nigerian under your nose who just wants a better life for herself.

What is there to understand

Paw-Paw:

@BABEELOVE

PS
See you later.

You obviously know more about this type of business than I do. Don't worry. It has been perfected in Nigeria so I will call you for referrals--just in case I do not get my visa to Belgium!!!!. No need to go all the way to Italy, when I can make the same amount of money in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by IykeD1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2007

@ Paw-Paw. I was going to let this slide, but I'm afraid I can't. With absolutely no prejudice, please can you let me
know what steps you are taking to rebuild Nigeria? They say every journey starts with a small step - What little things
are you doing where you are?

Hey, he works for the Central Bank of Nigeria, I suppose that automatically means he is helping to rebuild Nigeria daily.

If you ask me, its people with Paw Paw's mentality that are part of the problem with the country, the Agbero personality,
its either their way or the highway. With people like you who are so quick to call a fellow resident Nigerian a "prostitute"
for daring to disagree with you, is there any surprise that hundreds of thousands who see no other way out are queuing
daily for visas to leave the sorry country?

Yes, I said sorry country, I love Nigeria as my homeland and visit there every year, but it's still a very sorry country,
the evidence abound on the ground unless you chose to ignore it, I suppose that's your idea of nation of building. You
should trying getting out of the country once in a while, it might help repair your twisted perspectives.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2007
Iyke-D:

Hey, he works for the Central Bank of Nigeria, I suppose that automatically means he is helping to rebuild Nigeria daily.

If you ask me, its people with Paw Paw's mentality that are part of the problem with the country, the Agbero personality,
its either their way or the highway. With people like you who are so quick to call a fellow resident Nigerian a "prostitute"
for daring to disagree with you, is there any surprise that hundreds of thousands who see no other way out are queuing daily for visas to leave the sorry country?

Yes, I said sorry country, I love Nigeria as my homeland and visit there every year, but it's still a very sorry country,
the evidence abound on the ground unless you chose to ignore it, I suppose that's your idea of nation of building.

You should trying getting out of the country once in a while, it might help repair your twisted perspectives.

You wonder why we have the type of government have.  Every Nigerian female is a prostitute.  I say I cannot wait to get my visa.  I have had enough of Nigeria!!!! Everyday, from okada riders to the President will call a nigerian woman a prostitute.  Even when you have no business with the matter.  I say I tire for Nigeria!!!!!

People like Paw Paw can never survive outside Nigeria. Only because of this "agbero mentality" as you rightly put it!!!!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2007
It doesn't look good for the paw paw species.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2007
you mean the shit swallowers
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by yazid(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
aisha2:

First of all I think the Poster should apologise for the shit parking remark. There is dignity in labor.
However, I think the point the poster tried to make is a valid one except for the shit parking remark. Most of us living in Nigeria contrary to the oppinon of some posters have valid visas we travel abroad when we need to and come back home even when we have the oppurtunity of living there we just choose to live and work in Nigeria to See how we can contribute to making a better Nigeria. It is unfair for some Nigerians living outside to continue hammering their country on its negativity yet not taking any positive action. Living outside Nigeria does not make you better than Nigerians living at home.
Not all Nigerians living in Nigeria are dying to travel abroab, things are gradually looking up here, so lets try to celebrate the good along with the bad, no one is against critism but not bashing Nigeria even when it is a positve step some Nigerians abroad will still find a way of making it a negative step. Nigeria belongs to all of us, it will not serve any purpose to any class of Nigerians if Nigeria as a Nation fails so let us try to work positively to see how to make things better.
Am sure some people will find something in my post to badmouth even after i have tried to make it as objective as possible.

@aisha
what R are you in please
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2007
yazid:

@aisha
what R are you in please
Hi, sorry but i do not understand what you are trying to ask me.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2007
He wants to know whether you are in full night soil man regalia

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Iman3(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2007
aisha2:

Hi, sorry but i do not understand what you are trying to ask me.

What religion are you in?He asks because you are named after Mohammed's child bride grin Strange,like finding a Muslim named Peter
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by aloib(f): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
lemme go to toilet and come back and read, looks intresting
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
@aloib

How will you pack it when you finish?

neatly I hope
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by laudate: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
BABEELOVE:

You wonder why we have the type of government have. Every Nigerian female is a prostitute. I say I cannot wait to get my visa. I have had enough of Nigeria!!!! Everyday, from okada riders to the President will call a nigerian woman a prostitute. Even when you have no business with the matter. I say I tire for Nigeria!!!!!

People like Paw Paw can never survive outside Nigeria. Only because of this "agbero mentality" as you rightly put it!!!!

Ehm. . . . .Babelove, you talk a lot like Militia. Are you guys related, perhaps? Just asking. wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by aloib(f): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
hahaha, intresting t5hread, at 1st sef i thought he meant drugs,

lol, dey here dey write rubbish, ill cont packing shit, earn my dollars,invest in naija, make enough income, all from shit money, while ur sorry ass would be lining up to get a position as a guard in one of my offices,

not every one has the previledge of going abroad, but then make use of the best opportunity while ur in naija and stop hating, na our fault say u dey naija or wat,

doyin mehn. mehn that shit na bastard shit, i wonder wat i ate sef
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
filipino chow mein grin

By the way dem see ur pic yesterday.

Apparently you are one choong babe
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by aloib(f): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
hahahaha, u missed out sha, we shuld have a day wer we would be posting pics,
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2007
laudate:

Ehm. . . . .Babelove, you talk a lot like Militia. Are you guys related, perhaps? Just asking. wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Actually, she's my twin sister and I love her dearly!!! tongue

doyin13:

He wants to know whether you are in full night soil man regalia

grin grin grin

doyin13----you are the man!!!! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
Wooooooooooooooooooooooow!!! Nairaland is interesting again!!! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
Just when we thought it was interesting, in comes "wannabe".
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
doyin13:

@aloib

How will you pack it when you finish?

neatly I hope

grin grin grin
If you can't pack it neatly, you know you can always give me the contract  wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Naija cutee

You too much jo

We will make you Honorary Night soil woman

Cute Baroness of Igbe land

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
grin Call me anything you like, when I reach Naija - I go dey pose, I go dey dengeh dengeh . . . grin like the Cambodians said.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by doyin13(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
No be abuse o, Na compliment.

I am actually working my way up the system.

In a few years I will be Head shit packer.

That's when the big bucks start rolling in

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by shadow453: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
babbeelove a.k.a faker can u shutup. thank very much grin ;-
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by shadow453: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2007
boring thread
grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:53am On Aug 15, 2007
Did anybody force you to come here? Can't you find another thread. Oya carry your mumu go.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by naijacutee(f): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2007
shadow453:

babbeelove a.k.a faker can u shutup. thank very much grin ;-

Please you guys should leave Babeelove alone - The girl is just speaking her mind. Is she not allowed to have opinions again? Have you been what she's been through? Do you even know what the girl has been through before making the decision that she wants to leave the country? Babeelove dearie, please follow your hearts desire full-throttle joo, I'm right behind you!

Paw-Paw:

Did anybody force you to come here? Can't you find another thread. Oya carry your mumu go.

Help me ask o!

doyin13:

No be abuse o, Na compliment.

I am actually working my way up the system.

In a few years I will be Head shit packer.

That's when the big bucks start rolling in

grin grin grin

My brother, I no dey vex oo. . .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by gbadex1(m): 3:10am On Aug 15, 2007
Like Otunba Daniels once said, shit business is good business

denex, Paw Paw i've got a proposal. I believe it's about time we start manufacturing DMT like those ones wey dey Oshodi for our fellow brother for obodo oyinbo cheesy. As a matter of fact, shalanga should be top priority among our brothers in the diaspora cheesy cheesy

On the real though, both ways Nigerians got some issues. . .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by denex: 3:46am On Aug 15, 2007
@gbade.x

Abeg, I don't mean to be rude don't involve me inside this argument of who pack shit and who no pack shit O!

Of course I'm tired of the holier than thou attitude of some of these voluntary slaves. My own crux is that they should not debase us and our country because we choose to be free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.