Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? (36661 Views)

Romans 9-15 The Most Misinterpreted Bible Verse. ( See True Interpretation) / Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #3 (amos 4:6) / The Misinterpreted Knowledge Of Attracting Divine Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Joshuam1:

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Not part of the scriptures but presumptuously added by trinitarians in their translation! smiley
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Joshuam1:
Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Try and understand the relationship between Christ and the church, then you will know what is expected from the wife in terms of submission.
The relationship between Jesus Christ and His Church stipulates that none of those belong in His Church are to bow to another Head/Master in His name - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 6 vs 24 - meaning anyone who claims to be of Jesus Christ must refuse to have any other as head over self. To that end, it becomes clear that that is written in Ephesians 5, by suggesting that wives act in the same manner as the church is to Jesus Christ, is in direct violation of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by SPAMBOX7: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
God help those who help themselves.

Where's that verse in the bible

People use it alot but i don't think is in the bible.
it is. Jesus said it himself I think in the book of Luke or John. I read it
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
it is. Jesus said it himself I think in the book of Luke or John. I read it
Jesus Christ never said that. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by SPAMBOX7: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said that. undecided
Faith without work is fruitless. Who said that?
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Faith without work is fruitless. Who said that?
Jesus Christ said you have to abandon your job/career/business, family, reputation etc., if you will have faith(trust and obedience) in Him, working Instead for food that endures to endures to eternity- John 6 vs 25 - 35. What you perceive as work does not compare to what you are used to there. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let there be light and NEPA took it for granted...
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by immaculatesense(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! All spirit sons of God do behold His face but some are constantly standing right before him always! Luke 1:19 smiley
Dear MaxinDHouse
Another misinterpretation of the Genesis and Job's "sons of God"...they don't mean angels...
I don't really av time now but a quick one...
According to Genesis...if the sons of God are angels does that mean they were men with genital who has semen and can reproduce?...are there female angels and is there continuous reproductive activities going on in heaven?..that will negate Jesus statement in Matthew 22:29-30
[29]Jesus replied, “Your mistake is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God.
[30]For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.

And in Job's sons of God cannot also mean the angels because the Bible made us to know that the devil came amongst them...does that mean that even after many years of the fall of the devil up to the time of Job...the devil still available access to the throne of God?...
That will be against Revelation 12:8-9
[8]And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven.
[9]This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

The sons of God was a term used to qualify the righteous group people at the time.

Genesis sons of God was for the family of Seth before they mingled with the daughters of Cain because of the civilization and beauty at the time...

Job's sons of God was for the likes of Job and his friends amongst others who always offer sacrifices before God always...but at a point in time while the devil was moving to and fro on the earth...he came to encounter these set of people who are righteous...that was wen the Lord was now boasting of particularly Job whose righteousness weighs beyond others..

Even Adam was referred to as son of God in Luke 3:38
[38]Kenan was the son of Enosh.Enosh was the son of Seth.Seth was the son of Adam.Adam was the son of God.

So...this sons of God and angel kinda tin is not it at all...
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by AntiChristian: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
jafaru196:
moses was over 80 at that time,this is not written but I believe zipporah must have been dead at that time because her death is not recorded in the bible.He was a prophet of God and God would not allow him to marry 2 at the same time

This is just your wild guess and it's incorrect. What about David and Abraham? God specifically gave David more wives...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by nathanomochi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's not in the bible....people just quote it
Cypress042:

Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Dayvidblue: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
englishmart:
Some bible verses, like
Mark 12:17 "give to Caesar what belongs to Cesar"
Ephesians 5:22 "Wives submit thyself to your husband "
"Matthew 7:1 "judge not that you be not judged"
Some other verses are also misinterpreted.
In your knowledge, what other verses do you think is ignorantly misinterpreted?
The love of money is the root of all evil. Many go as far as saying that money is evil.
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by AntiChristian: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
ponishah:

No wonder we can't produce good leaders in this country.
Just look at how you entangled yourself in confusion you created on your own because you lack understanding.
So "cleave unto his WIFE" as the verse you cited quoted is now deleted abi?
Learn to argue bro...

Good leadership is a function of good citizens! Our leaders depict the sorry state of the masses!

I don't even think you understood what context is as used in the passage.
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by immaculatesense(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said you have to abandon your job/career/business, family, reputation etc., if you will have faith(trust and obedience) in Him, working Instead for food that endures to endures to eternity- John 6 vs 25 - 35. What you perceive as work does not compare to what you are used to there. undecided
Dear kobojunkie
Do u mean we should not work to earn food and other necessities of life...
Because if u say Yes...it will negate 2 Thessalonians 3:7-12
[7]For you know that you ought to imitate us. We were not idle when we were with you.
[8]We never accepted food from anyone without paying for it. We worked hard day and night so we would not be a burden to any of you.
[9]We certainly had the right to ask you to feed us, but we wanted to give you an example to follow.
[10]Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “Those unwilling to work will not get to eat.”
[11]Yet we hear that some of you are living idle lives, refusing to work and meddling in other people’s business.
[12]We command such people and urge them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and work to earn their own living.

Don't u think so?
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Dayvidblue: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
nathanomochi:
It's not in the bible....people just quote it
If you can help yourself , there is definitely no reason for heaven to help you.
That will amount to gross waste of resources.
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
immaculatesense:
1. Do u mean we should not work to earn food and other necessities of life...
2. Because if u say Yes...it will negate 2 Thessalonians 3:7-12
Don't u think so?
1. That's exactly what Jesus Christ commands - John 6 vs 25 - 35 & Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 - of those who belongs to Him beginning with the 12 disciples. undecided

2. The Gospel, God's Truth aka Jesus Christ is not meant to conform to that written in the letter to the Thessalonians. So if that written there, or your understanding of it, is in direct conflict which that decreed by Jesus Christ, then that written in Thessalonians is a lie. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Bbbw: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oh
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by AntiChristian: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ojuntana:

First of all, being of one flesh implies unity between husband and wife and not sex. Only you can say if you can be united with a prostitute like you are with your wife.

That said, Moses never had two wives. It was the same Midianite woman that was being referred to as Cushite in that verse. It's just like referring to an ijebu as Yoruba. Claiming Moses was married to two wives is blasphemy.
Moses was a prophet.
Report to the nearest islamists for stoning pls.

You should have quoted just one verse to prove yourself. But you goofed! Okay read ahead!

Sometimes, people are indeed honest enough to admit that the Bible really does not prohibit polygamy (polygyny). However, as a hedge against that admission, such ones may then resort to saying one of the following assertions:

"Yes, but God never condoned polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, but He was against polygamy."
"Polygamy was only man's idea, not God's".
"Yes, but God never approved of polygamy."

The passage involving 2 Samuel 12:8 rather clearly reveals otherwise.
"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

The context of the verse is that of God, speaking through a prophet (Nathan), calling out David for David's sin of taking another man's wife (Bathsheba, wife of Uriah the Hittite), which is adultery indeed, and for setting up the death of Uriah the Hittite to try to hide David's sin.

Also, at the point in time of this situation, David had already been married to at least seven known-named wives. (1 Samuel 18:27, 25:42-43, 2 Samuel 3:2-5.)

But, in this verse 12 (above), God was not condemning David for all his wives! In fact, this verse 12 shows God Himself actually saying that HE was the One Who had GIVEN David His wives.

If God was against David's polygamy, He certainly would not have said that He had GIVEN David his wives.

But the LORD did not stop there. That verse 12 shows that the Lord took it even one step further than that! The LORD God even went on further to say that if David had wanted more wives, the Lord Himself said that He would have given David even more!

It was only because David had sinned, in committing adultery by taking another man's wife, and then causing that man's death to try to hide David's sin, that the Lord was calling him out through the prophet Nathan. There was no sin in the polygamy at all.

This is later confirmed that this was the only matter by 1 Kings 15:5, which says the following:

"Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. "
1 Kings 15:5.

Two verses before that, in 1 Kings 15:3, the Bible says that David's heart was perfect with the LORD God.

Very clearly, therefore, what all this shows is that God is the One Who gives wives, even when more than one wife.

This is, of course, confirmed by 1_Corinthians 7:17.

"But as God hath distributed to every man,
as the Lord hath called every one,
so let him walk.
And so ordain I in all churches."
1 Corinthians 7:17.

Be it
NO wife,
ONE wife, or
MORE THAN ONE wife,
it is only has God calls and gives.

As such, it is clear that the Bible does, in fact, explicitly show

"Yes, God did condone polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, and He was not against polygamy."
"Polygamy is not a man's idea, but God's".
"Yes, God did approve of polygamy."
In 2 Samuel 12:8, He Himself said so!
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dayvidblue:

If you can help yourself , there is definitely no reason for heaven to help you.
That will amount to gross waste of resources.
Abi! undecided

Even Jesus Christ said He came for those who are weary and in need of rest. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by bigblow(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=immaculatesense post=113925286]
Dear MaxinDHouse
You are half way correct...u would av bn more correct if u had used bossom of God instead of beside God...it distorted the meaning.
And the meaning of Philippians 2:6 is also distorted by meaning.
[6]Though he was God,
    he did not think of equality with God
    as something to cling to.

Now,here is the meaning of John 1:1,18 and Philippians 2:6
Before the incarnation of the man Jesus...he was know as the Word of God...the question is,if he is the Word of God ..where does he reside? That was wat John 1:20 answered...He lived in the bossom of God. Another question is can u separate a man from his word? That is wat John 1:1 answered by saying "he was God". Another question is why was passed tense used "WAS God"?...that is what John 1:14 and Philippians 2:6-7 gave an answer to...for the first time...the word became flesh John 1:14 and took on a lowly form by being born of and by human being Philippians 2:7...He was for the first time separated from the Father in whom he reside and let go of being in God or equal to God .
The last question is "was Jesus equal with God i.e the Father"?...Here is wat the equality means...let me first quote out the verse then explain
Philippians 2:6
[6]Though he was God,
    he did not think of equality with God
    as something to cling to.

"Though he was God,"
Like I explained above the past tense...was God but now human

"He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to"

Like I explained above ..since he reside IN THE BOSSOM of God as the word, he enjoyed all the privilege attributed to God...but for the sake of man...he had to let go of this privilege of bn attributed as God due to his residence in God...but for us he had to let God...

God who is the Father is the one and only true God and Jesus is his precious gift he had to let go to save us humans and that was retrated in John 3:16
[16]“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

This is awesome and worthy

Help me with these....

Firstly,If Jesus is God, how come when his disciples in Matthew 24: 36 asked to know when the end would come, he responded that neither the angels nor the Son knows the day or hour?Having enjoyed all the privileges attributed to God.

Secondly, God does not have a begining or end but Colossians 1:16 tell us that Jesus is the firstborn of every creature, how then is he equal to the Almighty God if he has a begining?

Thirdly, in John 14:28, if he is equal to God Almighty, why did he say the father is greater than than he is?

Lastly, in John 6:38, if he is equal to God Almighty, why did he come down to earth to do the will of his father?
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by immaculatesense(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. That's exactly what Jesus Christ commands - John 6 vs 25 - 35 & Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30 - of those who belongs to Him beginning with the 12 disciples. undecided

2. The Gospel, God's Truth aka Jesus Christ is not meant to conform to that written in the letter to the Thessalonians. So if that written there, or your understanding of it, is in direct conflict which that decreed by Jesus Christ, then that written in Thessalonians is a lie. undecided
Dear kobojunkie
Lol...u are just unbelievable...you distorted the meaning of those two verses u quoted up there...
Starting with Matthew 19:28-30
That passage is talking about sacrifice for the gospel like peter,the apostles and even Paul and Barnabas amongst others had to leave their home town and family to go to far away countries and continent to preach and spread the gospel...
That doesn't mean they beg on the street like Paul said in Thessalonians or began to tax people...they never did
And in John 6:25-35 is talking about Anxiety...that we should not be anxious about wat we will eat or drink or about tomorrow...but that doesn't mean u won't plan to pay rents, school fees and other necessities...if u know the meaning of anxiety.. u will know wat Jesus is talking about...and d bottom line is... Anxiety negates faith...it shows that u don't believe in God's Providence and sufficiency but in ur own worry and curiosity
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by SPAMBOX7: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Omo. E choke
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by naija4life247: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
AntiChristian:
Note that B* stands for the female Mammary organs!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

All you quoted are about Breasts.

My brethren, will you and I make Heaven like this?
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by immaculatesense(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=bigblow post=113956353][/quote]
Dear bigblow
U avnt read my comment from other thread...God is a title...even God call other gods "god"...God is a purpose... remember God told Moses in Exodus 7 that he will make Moses like God to pharaoh
But there is a difference between the Father and the son like u av pointed out...u are correct...the Father is greater than the son and there are tinz the Father knows that the son does not know and there are tinz the Father does that the son cannot do...I av explained that in another thread with Bible verses that come out of the mouth of Jesus himself...
So,that's not an issue
Now wat Colosians 1:16 means is the fact that before Jesus came to earth...he lived IN Gods bossom as His Word which make him enjoy the equality (i.e benefit) of being (IN) God...
Just as simple as dat...but if u visit another thread where I did justice to dat...I elaborated it the more expressly with so many verses...but I can't be making repetition on every thread
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Joshuam1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The relationship between Jesus Christ and His Church stipulates that none of those belong in His Church are to bow to another Head/Master in His name - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 6 vs 24 - meaning anyone who claims to be of Jesus Christ must refuse to have any other as head over self. To that end, it becomes clear that that is written in Ephesians 5, by suggesting that wives act in the same manner as the church is to Jesus Christ, is in direct violation of Jesus Christ. undecided

The will of the church is subjected to the will of Christ, as a good church you do what Christ wants you to do, not what you want to do.

As a good church you ask permission from Christ in prayer to know what he wants you to do.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
immaculatesense:

1. Lol...u are just unbelievable...you distorted the meaning of those two verses u quoted up there...
Starting with Matthew 19:28-30
That passage is talking about sacrifice for the gospel like peter, the apostles and even Paul and Barnabas amongst others had to leave their home town and family to go to far away countries and continent to preach and spread the gospel...

2. That doesn't mean they beg on the street like Paul said in Thessalonians or began to tax people...they never did

3. And in John 6:25-35 is talking about Anxiety...that we should not be anxious about wat we will eat or drink or about tomorrow...but that doesn't mean u won't plan to pay rents, school fees and other necessities...if u know the meaning of anxiety.. u will know wat Jesus is talking about...and d bottom line is... Anxiety negates faith...it shows that u don't believe in God's Providence and sufficiency but in ur own worry and curiosity
1. Are you certain I am the one attempting to distort what is clearly contained in the context of Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30? undecided

I mean what sacrifice are you referring to? Jesus Christ is the one who commanded His followers to leave everything behind to follow Him. He told parables to this end - Matthew13 vs 42 -44 - , going as far as to explain that one cannot enter into true life(Narrow gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14) or be saved without doing so - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39 & Matthew 16 vs 23 - 24 & Luke 9 vs 23 - 25 & Mark 8 vs 34 - 36 undecided

2. Why do you assume that doing exactly as Jesus Christ commands means one ends up begging on the streets? undecided

3. Anxiety? So, it isnt the case that Jesus Christ, the one God sent to redeem mankind from God's curse in Genesis 3 vs 17 - 18 which stipulates that man will sweat to feed himself, came to redeem men from bowing to that curse by His commandment in John 6 vs 25 - 35, you postulate that instead Jesus Christ meant instead to calm the anxieties of men while they continue to labor under the curse for perishable bread? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Joshuam1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Don't forget that you still call your earthly father, father.
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by ybn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:

Not biblical
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Joshuam1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Not part of the scriptures but presumptuously added by trinitarians in their translation! smiley

Well the writer was John the beloved a disciple of Christ.
Then you can't understand John 1:1-2
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Lovelydaisies: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
The verse that says one can't divorce one's wife except on the grounds of adultery. This adultery means that any illegitimate union isn't considered marriage, such as marrying someone else's spouse while the other partner is still alive etc. There's no divorce. However, separation can be negotiated.
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Joshuam1:
1. The will of the church is subjected to the will of Christ, as a good church you do what Christ wants you to do, not what you want to do.

2. As a good church you ask permission from Christ in prayer to know what he wants you to do.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1. What will of what church abeg? Jesus Christ's Church is submitted to His Will which is God's Will. And it is God's Will that all those who are of His Church life their existence in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments) in Jesus Christ.

2. Jesus Christ never said you should ask Him for permission to doing what is God's Will since your very existence is meant to be in submission and obedience 9f the Law aka the Gospel which He gave to you over 2000 years ago - God's Law is eternally unchanging. And according to that Will, you can only submit yourself to one Head/Master and He is that one Master. Submitting yourself to another means you don't belong to Him, much the same as setting yourself up as a master over any of His followers means you are also not of Him. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Joshuam1:
Don't forget that you still call your earthly father, father.
Not where the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided

Where God or Jesus Christ or Christianity .I.e. the context is concerned, you are not meant to refer to any man as father. That's what Jesus Christ told you to do.. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Omo. E choke
Why does Jesus Christ choke you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And His Horse Wearing Lord's Chosen Apron (Photo) / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / Pope Francis Threatens To Fire Nigerian Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.