Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

"MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen (6166 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by SEGLIZ: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! Thank God for omo, my mumu clear last night thank you to the heavy down pour that lasted three days in Lagos.. So guys I have this cute female neighbor she is a mother of 2 divorced, i thing 8n her early 40s she is a beautician she only goes out when she has jobs.. Over the past 8 months she always tell me to buy Duracell battery for her she always use one excuse I never took It to consideration that its for her Love Machine and vibrator. Until yesterday morning she asked me to get her some and I forgot cause of the rain. When I came back she chatted me up if I bought them I said no. She said she wants to come and see me so she can collect movies from my system.. Guys the rest is story she left my house this morning as early as 5am before her kids wake up.. In the night after the third round she confessed that real dick feels better that for two years she hasn't tasted a real dick, that the batteries I always buy for her is for her Love Machine nd vibrator. Bro the thing shock me!!
I'm still amazed Till now.. I for dey chop this kpekus since if to say I wise.. But mumu me kept bringing battery for rubber to enjoy.. Lol..
mumu me will believe this your mumu fake fantasy.

ògá please wake from your dreams you've drifted to far deep into lala land.
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
macdammy:

So what you're trying to say is that you fear man pass God
am I The creator of this thread, didn't you see the comment I quoted?
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Nonam: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
And foolish me has been thinking I was a topnotch mad man not knowing that my senior colleague is here. I greet you bros.

Is that you in pix above?
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! Thank God for omo, my mumu clear last night thank you to the heavy down pour that lasted three days in Lagos.. So guys I have this cute female neighbor she is a mother of 2 divorced, i thing 8n her early 40s she is a beautician she only goes out when she has jobs.. Over the past 8 months she always tell me to buy Duracell battery for her she always use one excuse I never took It to consideration that its for her Love Machine and vibrator. Until yesterday morning she asked me to get her some and I forgot cause of the rain. When I came back she chatted me up if I bought them I said no. She said she wants to come and see me so she can collect movies from my system.. Guys the rest is story she left my house this morning as early as 5am before her kids wake up.. In the night after the third round she confessed that real dick feels better that for two years she hasn't tasted a real dick, that the batteries I always buy for her is for her Love Machine nd vibrator. Bro the thing shock me!!
I'm still amazed Till now.. I for dey chop this kpekus since if to say I wise.. But mumu me kept bringing battery for rubber to enjoy.. Lol..

She is a single mom
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
even if she is married I will do it over and over again.. You dey whine me?? What's the difference between fornication and adultery no be the same hell fire we go enter.

You will attempt sleeping with another man wife you nor dey fear angry angry
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
kelspinall:
this guy the para,for her to reveal this secret to you that means you hit the center of gravity very well to the extent she lost it all . reminds me of the gal i knacked last year during august,after hitting her like mad turning, switching and slicing her she told me that am the first Guy to hit her very well in floor.waaat . later she denied telling me that weeks after i brought it up..

They always lie to impress d guy don't be fooled by ladies sexual praise

1 Like

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Streetmovement(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Knackana cool
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Wilson500: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

They always lie to impress d guy don't be fooled by ladies sexual praise

I don't care about impressing a lady during sex
I care only about cumming in peace and satisfying my dick
I cannot come and kill myself while trying to please Bisola or Chioma
Call it selfish, i don't care
Each man for himself cool
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by bdon123(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
jonahhh:

No worry na sex tape him go send you …
We dont mind sex tape
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Rexymania(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Still sex?!
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by DrinkWater10: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
OP I'm only concerned about the movies in your computer, was she able to copy them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.