Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. (5341 Views)

Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
luminouz:

Lol, take it easy nigga.

I'm a redpiller and I love women. Hell, they fuqin love me too. But most of these guys posting are still in that anger phase after realising how they were played by women. If you know some of their experiences, you'd understand. Some would mature and go on to be redpillers while others would become worse, branching off to become blackpillers or so.

Respect your woman, that's good but don't think women are these angelic beings that can do no wrong or can't swallow two wraps of fufu and goat meat at the same time. They will shock you bro. I see that notion in your write up and just wanted you to know that.
I'm done playing by the world rules, now I play by mine.

Long live the redpill.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Goldbw122(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
The ritual got me hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? / What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.