Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. (44541 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Ended! / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

Here is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7133811/girlfriend-keeps-posting-ex-pictures

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138678/lost-girl-friend-followed-advice

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
I am writing this to advise my fellow guys.
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time.

Funny girl. You are in a fresh relationship, and you are still posting pictures of your ex, and you expect your current boyfriend to be happy with that?

OP, sorry , good you broke up with her. Clear red flags there. Let her run back to her ex. She has not gotten over him.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Deborah98(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Which one is you are joining redpill gang again undecided... You just spoilt your write-up with that ish... So people still dey do relationship cry e reach to ask Sha cos I don chop breakfast tire. Welcome home bro. God's time is the best.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Streetmovement(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Welcome to the land of wisdom and freedom my nigga grin
Your signing will be officially announced by next week. grin

stay on game cool

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by viktor88: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
MJBOLT:
I'm still certain he will go back and beg that girl to be with him.

For sure.

He will certainly make up with her.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Goodnigga: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
luminouz:

Your first paragraph is gold. Nicely done. No forgiveness for a cheating gf o.

Second, that's all they ever do after they hit the mudafucking wall. They fear the wall more than hell fire. grin
lol, what's wall is that bro?
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Olumaeme: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Hehehehehheheheheeeheheehheehehe
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by nedekid: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Sorry to say and apologies to those offended, but if you are not of age, or ready for marriage, save your self the stress.
Dont get a girlfriend that will drain you emotionally, increase your expenses, cheat on you, give you VD etc.
Instead, have a verity of 5 oloshos. Anytime konji holds you, call one of them, do your business, settle her and it ends there.
Not the one you will have gf that will still be someone else's olosho.

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ebubu4: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

welcome to the brotherhood bro, don't take her back.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ebubu4: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
nedekid:
Sorry to say and apologies to those offended, but if you are not of age, or ready for marriage, save your self the stress.
Dont get a girlfriend that will drain you emotionally, increase your expenses, cheat on you, give you VD etc.
Instead, have a verity of 5 oloshos. Anytime konji holds you, call one of them, do your business, settle her and it ends there.
Not the one you will have gf that will still be someone else's olosho.
perfect advise. na who dey marriage-able age, maturity and wealth suppose think of relationship, and when u think of it u go for the good girls who are equally ready emotionally and are matured. before then just be paying runs girls for fûck

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Slynation(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Still laughing at this thread, Especially the advise that the undisputed sex starved self-acclaimed NL feminists called Jennyclay dropped on the second thread...grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by finishmatter: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Innosaint34(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
At your minute and juvenile age, you should be more focused on your future than any relationship pls. These girls are not worth it. Know this and know peace.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by MadamOk(f): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
He chop breakfast this morning grin grin
I guess it was served warm hot or cold grin grin

I advised you not to join the redpillers gang cux tomorrow you go still regret am

Just be yourself and be careful next time in your relationship journey

There is one advice a relationship mentor give me and always tell people, be grateful or thankful he or she left, at least they left a good or bad footprint for you to be wise or know the next person coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Lisaint(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Congratulation champ
At least you didn’t spend years before you find out
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by womenareapez: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

were you not the one abusing redpillers undecided

You think we are joking when we say naija women are like baboons? undecided

Looking at the behavioural characteristic of baboons and you will find 90% correlation with naija women undecided

But as for you undecided

You will still make this same stupid mistake unless you completely de-SIMPlified yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Munzy14(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

One break up and you are doing redpill.. grin

I laugh when people try to counter some cool advise here..Some members have passed through similar experience, and most times bare it all here since it is a faceless forum.

With Wisdom you read in between line and choose the advise carefully..Most na real life experience.

And you came back insulting people that advised you for free of charge undecided

When a woman is into you, other men around her are like women to her...But, when she starts catching feelings for another man, some things about you will begin to irritate her..Then comes the quarrel and nagging, with time she is out on planB..

Don't use this one to judge sha, likely she is gaming you (manipulating). lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Arsenate(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
He was even giving us advice about Nigerian girls grin

We need to beat this guy, aswear grin
FFS, you guys should just stop this. It's Monday and I shouldn't be seen laughing like a mad man here.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by odoemenacelevian(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
You are simp.. believe me or not..
Can't you see that girl is manipulating you..
She doesn't love you..
Don't be powerless to move on.
Collect everything you have given her and move on..
You are dating a slut

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Recruit 50 million yöuths intö the àrmy and take away from their recruitment source what will they eat cassàva agbadu and Yàm in the afternoon ���Eyes don dey clear!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by fmonigent(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2022
tee59:
grin grin grin See your life. You even insulted those who gave good advice by creating useless post to buttress your stupid point. That's serves you right. Nairaland is the home of great philosophers, full of wisdom, knowledge and understanding of things. Never take their words for granted. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mama d mama
You talk finish
Wetin you dey take make mi ask the bar man to serve you?
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Basiljoe: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
You were dealing with an Alpha Widow. Sorry. Redpill gang don't want you, you're too slow.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by ViceGovernor: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Theama:
There are two categories of people.

1) The ones who choose to listen and learn from other people's mistakes, experience and advice.

2) The ones wey no go gree listen to anyone till they eventually make the mistakes themselves.
(Breakfast delayed is not breakfast denied.)
grin grin mehn over sense no go kill you sir grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tunnex190: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Technically, she manipulated you into thinking you are in control when you first jokingly broke up with her to give her time and chance to break up with you. Nice, she's just proved you a point. She's got the gut tell her people she dumb your sorry a-ss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Na now you go know say the witchcraft section of nairaland dey work well well. No be say the advice you got here helped you but those against the deeds of the girl here plenty..
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by toujurs: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Na you just dull, you dull bro, if i were you. I won't say anything, i will leave her. And be fucking her how ever i want, it was obvious the babe wasn't someone you can take serious, why then force her to do what she doesn't want to do, some girls are just for the streets. Learn to understand these women.

Even if you loved her, one advice was okay for her to take corrections, but No as strong head that you are, you went ahead to scold her. Now who will you be fucking nw she has left you.

You would have left her, and be getting constant supply of ta ta ta, till you get a better woman, Now she have left you. No be juju be that

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Keniwit(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Well ain't here to insult or advice you bro... But guys trust me this OP is still going back to beg her...or in one way or the other his female bestie will settle their issue again
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by SirJerrie(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
@jennyclay
What were you saying again??

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by cozy7(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.
With d way she ended things with u, its obvious it has been on her mind 4a while, just looking for a perfect excuse to quit, which u gave her 2day. Lock up bro, she's clearly a public toilet, which u knew but chose to ignore.

Take this from one who knows ladies too well, next time DON'T BE TOO SOFT ON THEM. Don't be rigid either, just be tough. I wish u good luck

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by wonderr(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
That gender no go say anything now EVIL PEOPLE
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Juoflife1(f): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
The signs that you were in a relationship with yourself was just too obvious which you ignored. Now you speak of redpill? Dude Really? A lot of y'all are just too confused.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by marylandcakes: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

She did the right thing ending the relationship. You are still a kid and you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tweakdude1: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Don't join any stupid gang rather channel you energy into something productive.

Real ladies falls for men with visions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.