Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. (44545 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Ended! / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Keniwit(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2022
toujurs:
Na you just dull, you dull bro, if i were you. I won't say anything, i will leave her. And be fucking her how ever i want, it was obvious the babe wasn't someone you can take serious, why then force her to do what she doesn't want to do, some girls are just for the streets. Learn to understand these women.

Even if you loved her, one advice was okay for her to take corrections, but No as strong head that you are, you went ahead to scold her. Now who will you be fucking nw she has left you.

You would have left her, and be getting constant supply of ta ta ta, till you get a better woman, Now she have left you. No be juju be that

You never knew if the guy really Loves her bro, what will he again from having marathon tons of sex with her??
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by coldcandy: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Now she can post your pictures on her updates as an "ex". Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Op don collect Wotowoto..grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by toujurs: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Keniwit:

You never knew if the guy really Loves her bro, what will he again from having marathon tons of sex with her??
What more could he have gained, if not sex.

If he never loved her, she would know, and would have left him long ago. Why post pictures of her ex, that's disrespectful.

I'm not surprised, most of these girls are very disrespectful and selfish, that is why they are being insulted all the time. Yahoo boys are using them any how, both foreigns, what these foreigners can't even try close to their wives. It's so crazy.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Keniwit(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
But why girls come dey quite for this kind thread...Make una come out and defend una gender nw
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Munzy14(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
tweakdude1:

Don't join any stupid gang rather channel you energy into something productive.

Real ladies falls for men with visions
Truth.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by ceejay80s(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

Here is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7133811/girlfriend-keeps-posting-ex-pictures

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138678/lost-girl-friend-followed-advice

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
I am writing this to advise my fellow guys.
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time.
I warned u but u didn't listen, I am only proud of you for using ur original user name and not opening a new user to send us MSG's, u try, women plenty, ur own go come

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Fireboy02: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.
Block her number ASAP.
If she come over fyck her and move on with ur life. Don't look at her tears

Block her number ASAP.
If she come over fyck her and move on with ur life. Don't look at her tears
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Tzar(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Welcome to the club of real men.
Most Nigerian women don't deserve the kind of trust and affection you gave your ex.
Sorry you had to learn the hard way!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Arsenate(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Slynation:
when we tell simps they will learn the hard
I know one thing is sure; if a man lives long enough he will get red-pilled, either by listening to the preachings of experienced men or in the hands of women themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Keniwit(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
toujurs:
What more could he have gained, if not sex.

If he never loved her, she would know, and would have left him long ago. Why post pictures of her ex, that's disrespectful.

I'm not surprised, most of these girls are very disrespectful and selfish, that is why they are being insulted all the time. Yahoo boys are using them any how, both foreigns, what these foreigners can't even try close to their wives. It's so crazy.
Well na d dude fuvkup...He should av left long ago..Who knows maybe the guy never bleep her during his simping period

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by SURElee(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hahaha
Serves you right.
She said you complain too much okwaya? I don't understand for the life of me how you have the time to be monitoring who and who she posts on her status? Are you jobless? You turned yourself to monitoring spirit. Chai!

You blamed NLers for the advice they gave that would have ended the relationship then, now you are back like Nigerian celebrities after your failed relationship, you are sound like a motigbenshional speaker.

Oga carry your load, don't blame her, blame your choice of partner that you chose. She didn't land on you, you accosted her and a relationship began.

Finally work on your self esteem, you can't be dating someone and monitoring every move they make all over social media, sebi you men always say women shouldn't spy on your phones and activities? That whatever they search for they will find.

Now it don blow for your face.

Swallow your red pill in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by zinaunreal(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
The guy still didn't follow advice and he got dumped rather. Mumu
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Arsenate(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Goodnigga:
lol, what's wall is that bro?
When women lose their youth and beauty, and they are no longer at the top of the Sexual Market Value.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by AfroKnight: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eat your breakfast and stop disturbing us.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Oblitz(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Sorry Bro
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by JustPowerApps(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
You sef don collect cheesy cheesy
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by ThatsONYI: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
shocked

Thank God, for wisdom. No woman can manipulate, I'mma just pretend do my thing and let her fool herself grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by frozen70(f): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Thanks for the apology,

They are not heartless, they want to flex as their hormone is at its peak

So when you come across them, just leave them to rock the way they choose to rock

With time they will realize that it makes no sense

6 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by kals4luv990(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
[b][/b]
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

AFTER SHE DON CLEAR YOUR EYE ABI WITH HOT BREAKFAST FOR EARLY MORNING
ANYWAY THERE'S A SAYING THAT WHEN YU BEAT A CHILD WITH A LEFT HAND YOU ALSO USE THE RIGHT HAND TO BRING HIM NEAR,SO BROTHER WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TAKE THIS PILL AND SIN NO MORE..

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

The girl was manipulating you and we saw through that. But you won't because your head was just filled with images of her pussy and boobs. That's always the problem with most of you. That's how some men spend millions on lesbians who have no iota of love for them because they are distracted by sex. If you are observant, it will be very hard for any woman to manipulate you.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by pansophist(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Brethren, shall we quote the bible, sha we? grin

Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your valuables before pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. Mathew 7.6

You need to learn that tolerating nonsense from people is not virtous, it doesn't makes you the matured one, and it's not a formula for them to change. That's a messed up mindset to have. The more you tolerate rubbish, the more they keep pushing, to determine your limits, then pin it there.

The kind of things you tolerate is a mirror of self-love. And so far, you've made her understood through your actions that you do not love and respect yourself, so why would she love you? The simple fact that she can post pics of her ex and didn't care if you saw it, is all I need to know that you've been dating yourself and forcing ice not to melt.

She has giving you all the signs that can't be misunderstood even by a dumb animal, yet, you keep holding on. A wise man once said that "the definition of stupidity is repeating the same thing over again and expecting a different result".

Now, respect yourself, and in your next relationship, you must know that no one will respect you more than how you respect yourself. She won't have gone this far if you will not accept it. Just like a seed, disrespect grows too, and your tolerance, presence, and lack of boundaries makes it grow bigger.

Most importantly, if you refuse to accept bad treatment from people, you just put them on a self-corrective mode. They will go away, or return to you with better treatment, since they've known what you will not accept. Whichever way they choose will be good for you. It all starts with you. Charity begins at home.

24 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by ceejay80s(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
tayo60:
What you failed to realise is that, if majority of people on this forum speak in favour of a thing or against it, that's d truth of it.
very wise talk....E be like say ur forefather na Solomon

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
When we tell these mumu about the Redpill they think we don’t know what we are doing

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by LOVEGINO(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time
welcome bro
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Shey your eyes don clear now? This same advise is what we were giving you then but you called us names. We tried to warn us about this gender and their evil manipulations in your first post but you chose to listen to the advise of SIMPle men and sad feminists here.

Your body don calm down, bah? Can't you see you're turning to a motivational speaker grin grin

It's unfortunate you realized late that there's no gain giving your heart to a Nigerian girl... they don't worth it.

Welcome to the club, dude. Meet Elder Playmaker14 for proper induction.
Haha that's my way now let stupid men learn the hard way
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
everything I said came to past , you never see anything yet lol , nairaland females were encouraging you as the biggest simp , you felt on top of the world , redpillers have seen through your whorish girlfriend but you insulted us ,see I no wan see you close to that our thread because of stupid girl , you insulted men you ran to for advice now you want to claim redpill ,redpill kill you there idiot!
Haha please let the SIMPle man learn, he need to read the redpill thread, you know we have alot of stupid men
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by zedegit: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Don't lose yourself because of breakfast.
No need to join any Redpill thrash. They are just bitter and malfunctioning individuals.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Greystone: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

2 seconds, the SIMP just turned to a motivational speaker grin

Nigerian girls will humble you, no cap grin
Those vaginarians dey humble Simps I swear

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
we warned the empty head ,but he thought he was wise ,I die on top this thread today lol I go finish OP , you Neva see anythinggrin.

lalasticlacla
Let us direct him to the redpill thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.