Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1421225 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (4613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
izzou:

I came back on Sunday morning

I got to Yenagoa around 6pm, and i continued my journey to Lagos

Got to Lagos around 5am

Based on ur mini physical tour to and fro Bayelsa, why do u think the state is poor? I saw a report online that says Bayelsa got the third highest allocation behind Delta and Akwa Ibom between 2020 and 2021.Yet the state has the least population out of the 36 states in the country.

Is it that they just have bad leaders who are not committed to develop the state or it's practically impossible to bring developmemnt to the state due to its topography or what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Theflint1:
The hand of Buhari, the voice of BAT.

Now is the time to stock as much fuel as possible, and as safely as possible.

How much fuel can you realistically store? My vehicle has a tank capacity of 75 litres, madams vehicle 65 litres. I use mine in a week, hers lasts for 2-3 weeks.

At best, even if I manage to store 140 litres of fuel, it will finish in two weeks.

Perhaps there's something you're seeing that I'm not seeing. Show us the way grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Itsrm:

How much fuel can you realistically store? My vehicle has a tank capacity of 75 litres, madams vehicle 65 litres. I use mine in a week, hers lasts for 2-3 weeks.

At best, even if I manage to store 140 litres of fuel, it will finish in two weeks.

Perhaps there's something you're seeing that I'm not seeing. Show us the way grin
That's just a temporary measure when everywhere go red with protests and riots here and there till things calm down and go back to normal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Based on ur mini physical tour to and fro Bayelsa, why do u think the state is poor? I saw a report online that says Bayelsa got the third highest allocation behind Delta and Akwa Ibom between 2020 and 2021.Yet the state has the least population out of the 36 states in the country.

Is it that they just have bad leaders who are not committed to develop the state or it's practically impossible to bring developmemnt to the state due to its topography or what?

Bad, bad and bad leaders.

Infact, while passing Yenagoa to Otuoke, i didn't even know when i started cussing GEJ under my breathe.

There is nothing i saw that could bring economic bloom in that state. They have agriculture prospects though, but then....

All the towns i passed (Kolo, Imiringi, Nembe) nothing dey there. Just road and thats all.

The creeks are quite difficult to access, but then at least they should have basic amenities. The community i went to had an abandoned health care centre.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
izzou:
I came back on Sunday morning
I got to Yenagoa around 6pm, and i continued my journey to Lagos
Got to Lagos around 5am

Cool, At least you have travel to Bayelsa off your bucket list
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
If PMS and Diesel would end up at almost the same price, then Diesel powered equipments should be preferred.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Cool, At least you have travel to Bayelsa off your bucket list

Yes oh.

I was glad i did. I may eventually visit another town in Nigeria again in few months

But Taraba remains the goal

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Itsrm:

I'm targeting 250-300 litres, I work from home, so whatever I'm storing would be primarily to fuel gen when devices are down and at night. One of my neighbours said he's going to store 1000 litres, have another that always stores fuel throughout the year, scarcity or not, and he has at least 15 jerrycans. Store according to how you use....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Many people reported that the cost of fuel they are buying at the pumps is different than the govt rates,

Some reported that in places outside of Lagos they are already paying close to the 500 per liter

Maybe make dem just close eye and remove this thing once cos if we are waiting for electricity to be stable before removing subsidy then it will never happen

And the billions dedicated to subsidy would be eaten by importers and friends
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
BREAKING

INEC has scheduled supplementary governorship elections in Kebbi and Adamawa states on April 15

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
izzou:

Yes oh.

I was glad i did. I may eventually visit another town in Nigeria again in few months

Taraba, Taraba, Taraba every day. Is Gold Circle cheaper there?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
izzou:
Yes oh.

Another town in Bayelsa you mean? or another state in Nigeria
Wetin you plant for that Taraba wey you wan go pick
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Theflint1:
I'm targeting 250-300 litres, I work from home, so whatever I'm storing would be primarily to fuel gen when devices are down and at night. One of my neighbours said he's going to store 1000 litres, have another that always stores fuel throughout the year, scarcity or not, and he has at least 15 jerrycans. Store according to how you use....

Please be very careful with how you store these fluids

Abeg oh.

It is dangerous

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Theflint1:
Are you sure that's not our JerryCan uncle here

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Another town in Bayelsa you mean? or another state in Nigeria
Wetin you plant for that Taraba wey you wan go pick

Another state oh grin

My mind just dey that Taraba. I think i need to ask myself why grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Those planning to store industrial quantities of fuel should remember to ensure it is done in a safe manner.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
A001:

That's just a temporary measure when everywhere go red with protests and riots here and there till things calm down and go back to normal.

I get now. Movement will be restricted if there's riot reducing the need for fuel
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Taraba, Taraba, Taraba every day. Is Gold Circle cheaper there?

grin grin grin

I am practicing celibacy now, my doc

You should try it too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Itsrm:

I get now. Movement will be restricted if there's riot reducing the need for fuel

The measure is for domestic use at home
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
Many people reported that the cost of fuel they are buying at the pumps is different than the govt rates,

Some reported that in places outside of Lagos they are already paying close to the 500 per liter

Maybe make dem just close eye and remove this thing once cos if we are waiting for electricity to be stable before removing subsidy then it will never happen

And the billions dedicated to subsidy would be eaten by importers and friends
This fuel subsidy if removed will bring the mother of all sufferings, buying fuel around the country for 750+ is different from buying fuel for around 300/litre in a couple of states...I don't think they're selling fuel at the moment anywhere for that 500 range.

Our leaders have failed us for too long, Nigeria isn't poor because we didn't and still don't have enough to be okay. If they remove this fuel subsidy, it'd be incredibly rough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
May them plan this subsidy removal thing well sha make e no go lead to riots and war
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

I am practicing celibacy now, my doc

You should try it too.

Oh so you want to break your fast in Taraba. Jalingo babes won't know what hit them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
izzou:

Bad, bad and bad leaders.

Infact, while passing Yenagoa to Otuoke, i didn't even know when i started cussing GEJ under my breathe.

There is nothing i saw that could bring economic bloom in that state. They have agriculture prospects though, but then....

All the towns i passed (Kolo, Imiringi, Nembe) nothing dey there. Just road and thats all.

The creeks are quite difficult to access, but then at least they should have basic amenities. The community i went to had an abandoned health care centre.

Na wa o. So what do the governors now do with the allocation they collect monthly? Chai!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
izzou:

Please be very careful with how you store these fluids

Abeg oh.

It is dangerous
It is, can't lie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Theflint1:
The hand of Buhari, the voice of BAT.

Now is the time to stock as much fuel as possible, and as safely as possible.

What did you say?

Are you officially joining the Glorious Jerrycan Geng 🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Theflint1:

I don't think there is anything like storing fuel safely; na when yawa never gas person dey think say he store fuel safely.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
A001:

Are you sure that's not our JerryCan uncle here
Quite possibly cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Theflint1:

If you live alone in the house and if you have industrial Jerrycans, it can work. But it is very very unsafe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I don't think there is anything like storing fuel safely; na when yawa never gas person dey think say he store fuel safely.
Nothing to worry about if you no dey smoke or no dey move with smokers and drug users and if your house is large
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
A001:

The measure is for domestic use at home

That one no be problem na. If fuel no dey for gen, everybody go rest. As long as we can charge phone with power banks and laptops cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

Oh so you want to break your fast in Taraba. Jalingo babes won't know what hit them.

Celibacy, doc grin

Celibacy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
True sha, but the way Nigeria dey, there'd always be some level of storing every now and again.
BlueRayDick:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (4613) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, BlueRayDick, raumdeuter, liveLongNprospa(m), TemporaryHansel and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.