Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths (69056 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by thorpido(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Of course
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Kellie069(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol! Enjoy your brokeness!!
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by chukwuibuipob: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
sad The rate of scam,drugs,restlessness,crime among nowadays yoots is alarming

3 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much
The Yahoo boys don't end up well thier destinies and that of thier children is always awful. I have seen a lot of them in Benin and delta selling thier cars and begging for bread
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by dayyabuyau(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
shocked
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by alingo2013(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
God help us
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by judedwriter(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Samfloxin:
You reap what you sow in this life... Yahoo yahoo have grave consequences

Exactly... Nothing we do in this life that doesn't have a consequence if not now, later.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by policysamuel(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I'm girl and I dey bomb. No time oh...

Which site you dey bomb boss,?
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by KingRuby: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Samfloxin post=114018273][/quote]
Facts only
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by JBoss25(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Treasure17:
One said he never cash out since last month grin Naso the thing difficult reach?
lol
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
See motivation.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Fahdiga(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Komu1048:

Na yahoo bois wey no cashout beg pass legit guys wey sapa dey hold
Maybe you will teach me how to do painting job so that I'll stop bombing
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by olisaEze(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
No my broda man, yahoo has not finished our youths. The leaders many of you have supported over the years have finished our youths (both male & female). undecided

It doesn’t make sense to blame the victim for being a victim while exonerating the real criminals!

The ruling class in Nigeria has weaponized poverty just so no one can speak against their looting & misrule. How else do u think they control the madding crowd in the north every election year??

Down South, the sorosoke generation has come because a lot of the youth have broken out of govt sponsored poverty with internet crime. It’s wrong, but it’s how they have found a voice to speak out against the destruction of their only nation by the older generation!

So get off that ur skinny looking high horse and dust ur PVC to vote the right man rather than those that have robbed those youths of a decent future! Those are the real criminals!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by LORDKing001: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why not protect their privacy by sensoring their names.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

You have said it all... I have stopped bothering myself with such Karma crap.

I just dey my quiet corner of this universe dey observe this unbalanced life! lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ceaser: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
wotowoto.wahala.com
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Skillsnigeria: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin hmmm
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rickmann:

100%

How can anyone have a good sleep every night knowing that he defrauds people for a living?
want to know as well how our pastors, politicians and white men both old and current white ppl that scammed African and loot them,close there eyes to sleep,I HV tot of this many times

5 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Oludara202: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's where we have found ourselves today.
Worst that these folks tell you that what goes around can't find Tfare back.

We are watching

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Redpillar(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
It is getting harder to find a responsible man for marriage.

6 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
And come to tink of it,if yahoo easy,edit ur accnt try use am bomb fr just a month,if u see 10dolls, go thanks giving

4 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by gpokraki(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
better cash out jare

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Slynation(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
It has roasted our youths ever since...just say something negative about Yahoo and they will demand for your head like the Islamic fanatics

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by gpokraki(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maybe he didn’t see any of his friends to teach him or his friends don’t show him love base on his character …. Lol �����

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by EkelediliBuhari: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

You don go far

All the black that the white man killed to build its country, where is the nemesis Where is karma when you need her

Abi she be white man babe??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Slynation(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
So what happened to your pregnancy?? Hope you haven't bomb the baby...

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by EmekaBlue(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
We all need money to survive
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by kingxsamz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lmao, what'd you expect?
There's no social platform you'd post that and won't get backlash. Even kids as old as 14 are already into fraud.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
You think we are joking when we say that the responsible and excellent Nigerian youths are not online or on nairaland.
No serious Nigerian youth will idle away and waste his life away on Nairaland or Social media at the expense of building his or her career.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Investorozay: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jay5mie:

You can’t cheat life.

If you escape am, your children and grand children and their children go pay.

lol
if only you know what colonialists did in africa
life is not fair- know this and know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.