Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths (69058 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Tether is currently 414 am going to buy like 10 units
lol,tether is usdt,nd is a stable coin,it doesn't grow bro..seems like you are newbie in crytpo shaaa,tether is 608$ in p2p group or blackmarket or 590 if it is face to face deal
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by coputa(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Tether is currently 414 am going to buy like 10 units
That's about 4k plus,how long will you hold before you will sell and what platform are you using.i will want to invest 100k
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zulu2022:
lol,tether is usdt,nd is a stable coin,it doesn't grow bro..seems like you are newbie in crytpo shaaa,tether is 608$ in p2p group or blackmarket or 590 if it is face to face deal
What are this rates am seeing are talking about naira or dollar
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
coputa:
That's about 4k plus,how long will you hold before you will sell and what platform are you using.i will want to invest 100k
Calm down thats too expensive there is a thread here on Nairaland that will teach you everything you need to know
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by coputa(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Calm down thats too expensive there is a thread here on Nairaland that will teach you everything you need to know
ok
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Daniluv1:

Sharap ya mouth dia

Na those wey nor plan well with their proceeds believing money will always come like it has always been and starts squandering them on unnecessary things.

Make your money stay on a low and invest wisely

I can tell you there are some matured men I know who started this yahoo stuff back then and now they are fully established with their kids studying abroad and now they are graduate with good jobs

If you nor get the mind then stay away from it and hustle the way you can and be wise so you don't fall their victim and stop discouraging others

am not surprised at your useless and low mentality. You must have taken after your dad's life of stealing. These are the youths that want to change the nation. Riffraffs and mediocres. What a pity. Shame on your generation and may woo bitide you. You want to invest fraud money and make it?. Useless reasoning from a lazy clown. A child raised from a loose home. Proverbs 20:17 Food gained by fraud is sweet to a man, but afterward his mouth is full of gravel.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Friend22(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
odaniel1:

AH, Did you support this massacre? My friend Chioma, bless her soul, died in that massacre. We spent days in the hospital with her and her family members whilst we thought she would survive the trauma from the gunshots. Yet you type this unimaginable comment. Over how much? Must you black Africans showcase the depth of destruction on your mental state?
Truly, *poverty is a disease of the mind that lingers even after wealth is found*

Your friend chioma?
Who is she?.
where is she from?
Where does she work?.
You guys think this emotional black mail will work with me?.

I demand proofs?!.
Even the panel that was set up couldn't give conclusive evidences yet,one no body wants to fool me.

Oga,bring your proofs!
Even BBC covered the same event without these lies you guys keep pandering
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by kayperry: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Redpillar:
It is getting harder to find a responsible man for marriage.

own goal ! redpillers serve a living God

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Redpillar(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

own goal ! redpillers serve a living God

E-noisemaker. Loud online, servile in reality. grin
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by kayperry: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Redpillar:

E-noisemaker. Loud online, servile in reality. grin

feel like puking undecided boya ko nii horrific night
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Redpillar(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

feel like puking undecided boya ko nii horrific night

Still a loudmouthed e-warrior. Chihuahua. grin
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ume1000: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Xitri:

wipe away that mentality from your head and speak fact.

you shouldn't do the right thing because you fear the consequences but because it's the right thing to do
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Daniluv1(m): 4:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
am not surprised at your useless and low mentality. You must have taken after your dad's life of stealing. These are the youths that want to change the nation. Riffraffs and mediocres. What a pity. Shame on your generation and may woo bitide you. You want to invest fraud money and make it?. Useless reasoning from a lazy clown. A child raised from a loose home. Proverbs 20:17 Food gained by fraud is sweet to a man, but afterward his mouth is full of gravel.

I have no words to exchange with you

But may peace be unto you and your household
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Chaos14:
What are this rates am seeing are talking about naira or dollar
tether price in market per dollar in naira,tether is a stable coin,it grows only if de dollar grows
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Thomasankara(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I'm girl and I dey bomb. No time oh...

u say?
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Thomasankara(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2022
remsonik:
Now there's moral decadence in our society. "Ojukokoro ti wonu awon odo wa" everyone wants to make huge money and doesn't care if they make it in the right way. To enjoy the world nowadays you need money as things are very expensive and we all want to live the rich lifestyle so it's what promoting Yahoo. May God help us and not let us fall into the arms of the devil
nice
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by naikeboy(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Na now u no say if u say no to yahoo yahoo they will tell u, your not wise...
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
y rant him so,if he begs u money or fr connection or how u mk money,will u teach him,u no suppose bash am so.. imagine average Nigerian that can save a life to person dear to them maybe cos no fund fr medical bills,u go just loose DT person like dat cos of Sapa,but una politician de close eye ,there family go get best health care abroad,reason for every cause there is a reason... nobody de take clear eye do ritual or do blood money know repercussions na Sapa bro,there are situation u gone b, instead of commiting suicide de turn other way round, person no fit die fr nothing bro
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Not trying to justify Yahoo,say u get somtin way u de do way de giv u money,no mean others get there own
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by odaniel1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Friend22:

Your friend chioma?
Who is she?.
where is she from?
Where does she work?.
You guys think this emotional black mail will work with me?.

I demand proofs?!.
Even the panel that was set up couldn't give conclusive evidences yet,one no body wants to fool me.

Oga,bring your proofs!
Even BBC covered the same event without these lies you guys keep pandering

Their blood is enough proof and that is why the law of karma has dealt tremors and a dysfunctional excretory system on some of them. Watch them die off slowly as they have so continually robbed us.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much
make the small boy go find local contact make him head rest for poverty small shaaa. Na hunger dey cause all this kind post, I can relate.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by twilliamx(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

Its scary....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.