Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths (69070 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by nkemjacob2(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blame yahoo-ism to d failure of efcc, police and buhari. When they are suppose to do their work, they prefer taken bribe. I pity what the next future generation will b
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Biodun1929(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

What you are getting wrong is, you feel because Obasonjo sent soldiers to kill, he has to get killed too...it doesn't always work that way. Do you know there are some things worse than death ...that's why the mafia might let a man live, but kill his whole family, wife and kids, right in front of him. Obasonjo lost the wife he lost the most at the height of his riches and power, his son is accusing him of sleeping with his wife...stuff like that can beak a man down...death is not the wost thing that can happen to a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by coputa(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Crypto forex amazon kdp and affilate marketing
So these are the online business you are rannting to make money.The only one that made sense here is crypto. And it needs a lot of cash,where will the unemployed youth gonna get that kinda money.you're a joker

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
coputa:
So these are the online business you are rannting to make money.The only one that made sense here is crypto. And it needs a lot of cash,where will the unemployed youth gonna get that kinda money.you're a joker
You don't need money for kdp and affilate marketing
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Legendoo: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
So you didn't know.

Why do we call Nigerian youths tufuwaka people.

Them plenty for nairaland sef until lately cos na so so curse we dey give them here.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by marlow1962(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rickmann:

Since you want to be logical..

Ur question should have been 'how do the government sleep knowing that they defraud us every day.'

Ok?

Even with ur answer, it still doesn't mean there is honour in fraud...let that sink in.

U Can’t defraud who doesn’t have, your government is defrauding its citizens because they have. Nigeria has money, that’s why your government defrauds you people regularly. They sleep well too , eat good foods etc, then check those set of Nigerians that can’t do shit other than to claim righteousness.

My reply=Oga if yahoo (I am not talking of plus, so no confuse urself) favor you, thank God, take care of yourself and your family. But if normal Job favor you, thank God, take care of yourself and your family, all na to put food for table.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by MJACORY(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I'm girl and I dey bomb. No time oh...

Omoh chop knuckles, wa sherey

hit me up , moh run buss, share updates .

DEM NO DEY TEL PERSON, DO WETIN YOU SABI

Taylormichaelcory@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by PeepXJuice: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Shior! The children of these politicians are really paying for their father's sins in Dubai and big countries.
Jay5mie:

You can’t cheat life.

If you escape am, your children and grand children and their children go pay.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by drimzsmoke(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

wipe away that mentality from your head and speak fact.

Your own argument above is laden with fallacy,yet you're asking another to speak fact,lolz

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Bomsoccerpicks1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Times are tough, people are doing what they can to survive. May God come to our aid in this country!

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by drimzsmoke(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rexymania:
Barely a you see today that is not into internet fraud

And that's why I'm skeptical about the youth's choice when it comes to politics.....it is well!!!
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Honchoslim16(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I'm girl and I dey bomb. No time oh...
Share me client na
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by swissgoldenpro2: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
A very Sad reality
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

He gets away by doing more evil .... more evil that makes the previous one not to lead to something that will stop the evil doer.

In fact,he gets to arrest and torment ALSO the less evil persons.

I will compose a rap song to address this!

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by damosky12(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

lol
okay

You didn't need the "lol."
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun1929:

What you are getting wrong is, you feel because Obasonjo sent soldiers to kill, he has to get killed too...it doesn't always work that way. Do you know there are some things worse than death ...that's why the mafia might let a man live, but kill his whole family, wife and kids, right in front of him. Obasonjo lost the wife he lost the most at the height of his riches and power, his son is accusing him of sleeping with his wife...stuff like that can beak a man down...death is not the wost thing that can happen to a man.

Obasanjo would be like ,'see this one'
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Stevo35: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Stevo35: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
He's a....

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Enumerator(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
You said it all
Xitri:

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Telekinetic: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
You don't need money for kdp and affilate marketing
Oga kwayet your mouth, I do both and I can tell you that if you don’t spend bloc on ads especially for affiliate marketing you won’t make any headway. And even with ad expenses na still 50/50. I know say your own nor pass to dey sell ebook.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by moshuur(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Obasanjo would be like ,'see this one'

As in ehnnn....see what d guy wrote SMH.
maybe he'll understand later.
Obj wey dey ball like mad

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by aariwa(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I believe siphoning Government funds even have more negative impact than scamming people. The funds from Government work is meant for the survival of many.

However, check the children of these corrupt government officials that have cause millions pains and suffering.

Their children attend the best schools, live in the best houses, travel the world.

The children of slave traders of the past have made so much money and are still enjoying life.

I do not know the punishment for evil, but it is not as black and white as we think.
Exactly and also to add something to last point you made.Most of those people you mentioned that did slavery, killed and enriched themselves through black people’s sweat and blood no longer have any of their bloodline descendants living.70% at least .I googled one of the presidents I think George Washington ( can’t remember) that the last progeny refused to have any children until he died in the early 80s and that was the end of that bloodline from the man and so many others like that. If you have time google descendants and lineage for those people you will read more bizarre and abnormal things about their families today.It’s not religion but law of nature, just like throwing the ball at a wall
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Babygreene(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:
it does darling.Gods calculation is different from mans calculation. When u plant seeds u dont harvest dat same day.it takes a while. U plant,it germinates, grows gradually,then u hsrvest.its a process.

Never look at the wicked. Sometimes they may not be alive to reap but their lineage,their generation will.

A certain lady was 8 years pregnant! 8 years! The story was her ancestors were powerful shamans and warriors who pounded day old babies in the mortar for charms to win wars.

She had tried all means,even sought assistance of foreign doctors in best hospitals worldwide,all to no avail,even spiritual assistance.

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Komu1048(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Maybe you will teach me how to do painting job so that I'll stop bombing

R u serious RN, u r into fraud? Nawao
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
Those comments reveal the norms and the state of the society. One said because he’s lazy. People never realize that it takes a hardworking body, a heart of commitment with the the fear of God to do a legit hustles in this period. So between a G- boy and a correct hustler, who is lazy?.
The consequences of this trend will surface in the future, where many will youth will be in abject poverty because of their lack of skills, inability to control resources, wasted lives to drugs, and the law of karma.
I hope the society and parents learn fast

Thank you for this... I thought I was useless and lagging behind for not joining fraud boys

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Komu1048(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Razaneli post=114046969][/quote]

Aswear down
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Jaycoz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
E don dey do yahoo for past 6 years e never cash out that's reason he drop stupid quote
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reading through all the comments I will support any law that gives police the power to subject citizens to scrutiny. It seems everyone is now a yahoo person
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Telekinetic:

Oga kwayet your mouth, I do both and I can tell you that if you don’t spend bloc on ads especially for affiliate marketing you won’t make any headway. And even with ad expenses na still 50/50. I know say your own nor pass to dey sell ebook.
You're right i don't really know much about marketing. Please educate me
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ShaqFu: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ishilove:

So stealing from people and causing them grief, and in some cases, death is now 'hustle'?
It is oh. It is what many depraved Nigerians who lack common sense call 'hustle'.

What annoys is this depraved lowlifes still have the effontery to label people like Atiku, Tinubu corrupt. To them, what they do isn't corrupt, it is 'hustle'.

I still wonder who removed the brain from the skull of these useless Nigerians without them knowing. That person deserve to be feared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Fahdiga(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Komu1048:

R u serious RN, u r into fraud? Nawao
No bro just joking. I've never scammed anyone in my life. God forbid. But I'll like you to teach me how you paint those stuff
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by babzo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

No one said God is lying.

It is just that I feel some philosophies are beyond our understanding.

With all Babangida did, with the lives he took, including his best friend, he lived until he is old. Do not tell me that he is not fully strong. He is 80 years. Many he killed did not reach 50 years.

Haaaaa. Sir. There is a reason a Nigerian tribe calls God "Adake Dajo" ( The Silent Judge).
And a reason the Bible warns us " It is a terrible thing to fall in the hands of the Living God".

But I understand your point; the psalmist felt the same way too seeing evil people prospering and doing well; until he went to the Temple and God showed him things!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.