Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths (69055 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Moh247: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
cool

Why insult him tho?

He said it is better for him to be broke than ask for help from Americans posing as a woman

That's diginity

In the real sense of it, it's very shameful living off others like you worst part you are telling lies to survive

Portable Zahzuh was a full-time Yahoo boy before, yet when he started making legit money, he made a video to thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.
Do you know whether these people suffer one sorrow or the other.
It is not only death penalty that they face. they also face earthly sorrow
If you are closer to them you will know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by DropsMic(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

Who do you think is to blame? While leaders in other countries were busy building up their countries and investing in their youths, ours were busy stealing and stripping their youths of a good future..

3 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Franky70(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
No body wants to die poor

Everyone de do yahoo

3 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by marlow1962(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rickmann:

100%

How can anyone have a good sleep every night knowing that he defrauds people for a living?

How can you have a good sleep every night knowing that your government defrauds you every minute?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by gonkin(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just imagine if the exchange rate improved. Like $1= N100 u will see boys saying "Yahoo isn't worth the stress"

So the weak naira also contributed to the increase of yahoo boys

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Daniluv1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
The Yahoo boys don't end up well thier destinies and that of thier children is always awful. I have seen a lot of them in Benin and delta selling thier car and begging for bread

Sharap ya mouth dia

Na those wey nor plan well with their proceeds believing money will always come like it has always been and starts squandering them on unnecessary things.

Make your money stay on a low and invest wisely

I can tell you there are some matured men I know who started this yahoo stuff back then and now they are fully established with their kids studying abroad and now they are graduate with good jobs

If you nor get the mind then stay away from it and hustle the way you can and be wise so you don't fall their victim and stop discouraging others

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Am i the only person who didn't understand what da hell they are talking bout? undecided
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Daniluv1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
gonkin:
Just imagine if the exchange rate improved. Like $1= N100 u will see boys saying "Yahoo isn't worth the stress"

So the weak naira also contributed to the increase of yahoo boys

You get sense well well

Two bottles of beer for you

So let the government work on the economy first

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by babzo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.
Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

My guy, unless you are saying God is lying or there is no God. If you are , then ok. If not; God clearly said In this life" God is.NOT Mocked. Whatever a man sows,he will reap" . Then for after life he said " It is appointed for every man to die once; then after that, the Judgement."

3 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Hardeydolapo: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Our Government is the main problem. To be curb yahoo yahoo in Nigeria, there must be enough job to made money easily

4 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Sirpeewise: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's actually amazing how our society has accepted this Yahoo thing as normal, this goes a long way to show that the society we live in can hardly get better. The Bible is very correct when it says the road is narrow and few will find it.You defraud someone and you say it's ok but when someone defrauds you, you go fetish what a society

3 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by FoolishBoy419: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Same dude will tag his yahoo friends/neighbors/relatives derogatory names if he asks for help and they don't render. Yahoo no good but their money dey sweet you abi?

Lmfao

Now you are assuming that he must be a beggar just because he's against thieves. Yahoo bastards and ALL their supporters deserve death for ruining online business for sane, lawful Nigerians. Idiots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by damosky12(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

I don't know about that Obasanjo part o.

But here's the thing. People who do evil suffer it. Some do early in their life. Some do at old age. But evil has its consequences in this life and after this life... The thing is: not many people may be aware of it when it happens...

Oral traditions and street experiences let us see that it's not only money ritual that has consequences.

Anything you do to hurt another human being who hasn't offended you would have it's vengeance. Yahoo is one of those things (not even talking of plus). There's a Yoruba concept of "eleda." Every human being has that thing. You can't cheat, hurt, exploit, or batter another human being and not suffer for it. It may take a while. But it will hunt the wicked person eventually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by aariwa(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

You are comparing someone who did something with governmental authority with someone who stole from another? When you steal from somebody under guise of yahoo yahoo or anything, you have also stolen part of the curses they came to the world with, into your family and generation People who started the fraud business way before the present generation that used Fax, nipost letters and landline telephones have you bothered to ask what is going on in their families today? Ade bendel, joneb, fred ajidua etc I know one of such families between 2015 till today at least 8 able bodied young people had died freak deaths ie walking down a stair, missing a step and gone but in the nineties a lot of monies came into those families via fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Unrated900(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Occupation in Lagos is agbero and land grabbers
Occupational in east is yahoo yahoo
Occupation in north is farming and banditry
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by UnknownQueen(f): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's better you die for something than live for nothing got me.....

Yahoo boy motivational quote....chai ..

It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ufotunang: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
I am not in support of Yahoo Yahoo or Yahoo boys...but what do you expect when the economy is harsh, hard and bad... poverty, hunger hardship, high rate of unemployment, unemployed youths.....but when the economy is good and better where there is no hunger, no poverty .no hardship, jobs for the youths, cost of living is low, infrastructureal development, costs of food stuffs is low all this Yahoo Yahoo will reduce drastically and stop..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
yahoo no be work.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Are you aware that Nigerian politicians in/outside offices are the worst yahoo yahoos? Now think of how they always scammed you of your votes during every elections, after elections they started massacring electorates demanding for campaign promises. What do tag that one?

Only Referendums will save everyone not another fraudulent elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Pastorsmile: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
How people fall for yahoo is what I can't wrap my hands around.

What will a human being tells me now that will make me to drop my hard hard earned money?
I should bring 100k to get 7000k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Isokiscool(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is why whenever anybody is clamouring for d youths to take over I always ask myself,who are d youths?is it d same yahoo fraudsters Nigeria youths are criminals walahi

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
ufotunang:
I am not in support of Yahoo Yahoo or Yahoo boys...but what do you expect when the economy is harsh, hard and bad... poverty, hunger hardship, high rate of unemployment, unemployed youths.....but when the economy is good and better where there is no hunger, no poverty .no hardship, jobs for the youths, cost of living is low, infrastructureal development, costs of food stuffs is low all this Yahoo Yahoo will reduce drastically and stop..

Thank you my brother. That is why all these people collecting money from corrupt politicians are the real problems of Nigeria.

Some have even collected money to scandalize Peter Obi's name. They feel good about themselves.

These are the problems.

Fix the economy and watch most of our problems melt away.

All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness...donjazet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by odaniel1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Friend22:

Why do you people like pandering lies?
Where and when did lekki massacre happen?
Till today ,no family member of those "massacred" have been seen.
I hate when people mix lies with truth to make a point.

Just make your point and stop adding lies to it.

MODIFIED: **There is no amount of sugar coating that will make that lekki lies sound factual.
It's an illusion in the mindvkf those who want to keep believing in their boxed delusions.* *

AH, Did you support this massacre? My friend Chioma, bless her soul, died in that massacre. We spent days in the hospital with her and her family members whilst we thought she would survive the trauma from the gunshots. Yet you type this unimaginable comment. Over how much? Must you black Africans showcase the depth of destruction on your mental state?
Truly, *poverty is a disease of the mind that lingers even after wealth is found*

11 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by christistruth01: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

This is Serious
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Lazenby007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Treasure17:
One said he never cash out since last month grin Naso the thing difficult reach?
That's where the plus aspect comes in.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Isokiscool:
This is why whenever anybody is clamouring for d youths to take over I always ask myself,who are d youths?is it d same yahoo fraudsters Nigeria youths are criminals walahi

Come on. We have millions of youths across the country that have never scammed or committed a crime.

It is a small fraction that are frausters.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ifyken2: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why insult him tho?

He said it is better for him to be broke than ask for help from Americans posing as a woman

That's diginity

In the real sense of it, it's very shameful living off others like you worst part you are telling lies to survive

Portable Zahzuh was a full-time Yahoo boy before, yet when he started making legit money, he made a video to thank God

What about pastorpreneurs who lie to get money. When they need money they ask from you but when you need money they tell you to have faith and ask from god. Abeggii life isn't fair, you either take or you get taken. The worst part is that after everything even if you turn earth into a paradise and there is no crime it will all mean nothing in the long run. The universe and everything in it will die and nothing will change forever.
My advice do what makes you feel good, whether it is a crime or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.