Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths (69071 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by okwusdaddy: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
I pity those guys supporting yahoo yahoo.Is money everything.Love of money has been the destruction of many.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
odaniel1:
*AH, Did you support this massacre? My friend Chioma, bless her soul, died in that massacre. We spent days in the hospital with her and her family members whilst we thought she would survive the trauma from the gunshots. Yet you type this unimaginable comment. Over how much? Must you black Africans showcase the depth of destruction on your mental state?
Truly, *poverty is a disease of the mind that lingers even after wealth is found*
Sorry for your loss. Many on this forum are paid posters and have sold their souls. Stay strong.

All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness...donjazet

3 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Isokiscool:
This is why whenever anybody is clamouring for d youths to take over I always ask myself,who are d youths?is it d same yahoo fraudsters Nigeria youths are criminals walahi

That God am not a Nigerian.

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Discombulator: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
It is a disgrace,they actually think stealing people's hard earned money is something to brag about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Renegade23: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quality Jerseys Available @Renegade Wears

Call/WhatsApp 08121989870

https:///message/MB5ZQ7X7ZFWJE1

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Razaneli(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Komu1048 post=114013866]

Na yahoo bois wey no cashout beg pass legit guys wey sapa dey hold

Accurate......
Mouth don big, Libido is high flying
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by bigboyk(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
5 Hottest Ghanaian Girls On Social Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO02Urv0V8I
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by rolams(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
God! Our government need a bigger question to answer!

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I believe siphoning Government funds even have more negative impact than scamming people. The funds from Government work is meant for the survival of many.

However, check the children of these corrupt government officials that have cause millions pains and suffering.

Their children attend the best schools, live in the best houses, travel the world.

The children of slave traders of the past have made so much money and are still enjoying life.
stop quoting that nigga bro,yes karma is visiting Rothschild nd Rockefeller generation...white finish African then give them religion to calm there heart down not to revenge them, Nigeria scam pass Russia nd India or nkorea,oga if government should tack employment nd create better economy,all this go stop,nobody de use clear eyes enter secret cult the go killi person,how do u expect 1$ to 600naira and tinx getting cost ,by price inflation or forex,so how do u expect a graduate without job or a family of 7 with illiterate to fold there hand ND watch,y there politicians are empty treasurer of the nation, building house ND kids living there best life... during obj regime,fuel ND kerosene subsidy makes one family so rich that presently one of the man daughter is rubbing it nd showing it to u poor masses...so good thing of life is entitled to only rich baaa,suffer no de tire u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by blesdman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
aycorporat:
Sincerely, that is the moral decadence we now have in our society

Parents no longer care how the children make money
The Church/Mosque celebrate people with big donations
The society only applauds those with deep pockets irrespective of how the money is made
The Yahoo boys will oppress you making you to question your creator why you ever came to the world
The useless government of the day care less about its citizens

The Poster should not be pained.
It is what it is
However, there is a sad end for every evil doer
What if religion was a scam to control people? And that You are a co_creator?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Difrent: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

Did you notice that all those that made negative comments have funny non nigerian sounding names?...they are the fraudsters the post was condemning so its natural they take a defensive position.
Those who like the post are with their real names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
India create I.T hub fr there young chaps, country adopting bitcoin which help to put food on some table,wat HV ur government do so far,ban crytpo trade,tag one with Lappy even if found during legit,if u want to do legit,no light, network provider been sanction wit tarrif at the end ordinary 1gig no go even do u watch YouTube to strt legit,hight tarrif on data...Dem yahoo boys don't de enter robbery,I believe it will stop and all go de sleep with there eyes closed wen dis idiot come ur street ransacking with AK47, collect one u hustled legit
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by MrBroke(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Someone trying to survive working hard for food and shelter who hasn't offended you or has done anything wrong against you, tell me how you feel hurting this person to get cheddar that he or she did not steal from you. Not going to School doesn't make you an illiterate, not having common sense of what is obvious and obscure, of what is true or false, right or wrong about life is what makes you an illiterate. At this point when 80% of the youths are going into fraud to make a living, the 20% working legit and hard and still making a living are the smart ones. Try to do it?

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ShaqFu: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Halfwits. It's not just about the glorification of yahoo yahoo, it's about the mindset many Nigerians have. The abnormal is now normal and the normal is now abnormal. This is exactly how a society start to collapse. When the moral fabric is being subjected to all kinds of perversion.

It is a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ayobeck(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Btc don bit pple down oga oooo
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by coputa(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Yahoo is not the only way to survive in this new age of technology
Easier said than done,please name them

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ayobeck(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Btc don bit pple down oga oooo,even the hotel feel am.so nah youth yahoo dey help d economy of dis country
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zulu2022:
stop quoting that nigga bro,yes karma is visiting Rothschild nd Rockefeller generation...white finish African then give them religion to calm there heart down not to revenge them, Nigeria scam pass Russia nd India or nkorea,oga if government should tack employment nd create better economy,all this go stop,nobody de use clear eyes enter secret cult the go killi person,how do u expect 1$ to 600naira and tinx getting cost ,by price inflation or forex,so how do u expect a graduate without job or a family of 7 with illiterate to fold there hand ND watch,y there politicians are empty treasurer of the nation, building house ND kids living there best life... during obj regime,fuel ND kerosene subsidy makes one family so rich that presently one of the man daughter is rubbing it nd showing it to u poor masses...so good thing of life is entitled to only rich baaa,suffer no de tire u

This is why I do not pay too much time into all this blasting talk. I will still stand for more transparency in government to stop looting and channel the money into massive job creation.

You create jobs by boosting businesses.

Until then, we will live in a paradise of crime. It frightens me because if not the support I got in the name of job, which pays me a meagre some, how will I cope in this economy. Imagine those who do not have such support.

It is crazy out there.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
coputa:
Easier said than done,please name them
Crypto forex amazon kdp and affilate marketing
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Rickmann: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
marlow1962:

How can you have a good sleep every night knowing that your government defrauds you every minute?

Since you want to be logical..

Ur question should have been 'how do the government sleep knowing that they defraud us every day.'

Ok?

Even with ur answer, it still doesn't mean there is honour in fraud...let that sink in.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by livinbygrace: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

Whether you like it or not ,it has come to stay except you want to deceive yourself.No go hursle ,stay there they analyze until you paralyze.Civil servant now dey collect bribe anyhow,No light,no fuel ,Education is totally on lockdown and you expect boys t fold their hands and remain idle.

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Xitri: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Batam:
Do you know whether these people suffer one sorrow or the other. It is not only death penalty that they face. they also face earthly sorrow If you are closer to them you will know
well.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Xitri: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
damosky12:

I don't know about that Obasanjo part o.

But here's the thing. People who do evil suffer it. Some do early in their life. Some do at old age. But evil has its consequences in this life and after this life... The thing is: not many people may be aware of it when it happens...

Oral traditions and street experiences let us see that it's not only money ritual that has consequences.

Anything you do to hurt another human being who hasn't offended you would have it's vengeance. Yahoo is one of those things (not even talking of plus). There's a Yoruba concept of "eleda." Every human being has that thing. You can't cheat, hurt, exploit, or batter another human being and not suffer for it. It may take a while. But it will hunt the wicked person eventually.

lol
okay
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
aariwa:
You are comparing someone who did something with governmental authority with someone who stole from another? When you steal from somebody under guise of yahoo yahoo or anything, you have also stolen part of the curses they came to the world with, into your family and generation People who started the fraud business way before the present generation that used Fax, nipost letters and landline telephones have you bothered to ask what is going on in their families today? Ade bendel, joneb, fred ajidua etc I know one of such families between 2015 till today at least 8 able bodied young people had died freak deaths ie walking down a stair, missing a step and gone but in the nineties a lot of monies came into those families via fraud
Fred Ajudua's case is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
livinbygrace:

Whether you like it or not ,it has come to stay except you want to deceive yourself.No go hursle ,stay there they analyze until you paralyze.Civil servant now dey collect bribe anyhow,No light,no fuel ,Education is totally on lockdown and you expect boys t fold their hands and remain idle.
So stealing from people and causing them grief, and in some cases, death is now 'hustle'?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ezewealth(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.
Kama law, is a Hindu religion believe, they believe in reincarnation, if u didn't serve in did your lifetime, definitely in your next life, u gonna serve it full dose. Anything DAT happen to us is definitely the energy we gave out. Diff is some are quicker, y some still gonna serve it in their next existence

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Fred Ajudua's case is pathetic
no reason am,his son is davido personal lawyer with lavish lifestyle,y wife Pat ajadua is a politician
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Same dude will tag his yahoo friends/neighbors/relatives derogatory names if he asks for help and they don't render. Yahoo no good but their money dey sweet you abi?

Lmfao

Where did you read that in his post or you know him personally? Hehe!
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by jesmond3945: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
what do you mean. You should be talking about the greatest yahoo yahoo which is politicians and religious men. Enough of this hypocrisy.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by jesmond3945: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Samfloxin:
You reap what you sow in this life... Yahoo yahoo have grave consequences
but your country is ruled by yahoo men. You go to worship centres and give your money to them.

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Bamz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

Lol this is funny. It's even Bible backed that the law of karma is real but then again we're under Grace via the law of forgiveness so people after realising their wrongs can genuinely go the right path.

The superconscious mind rules the conscious and the subconscious whether you realise it or not and sowing and reaping transcends what you and I can physically fathom.

You plant seeds and you do not know how well it will do, but you've done your bit to plan that seed. You cheat your way to exams, even if that doesn't catch up with you immediately, there will always be a difference between you and someone else that studied assiduously.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by abiolamitodun(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

Ur funny sha...that law is derm real...it's just that innocent children are the ones reaping them...one way or the other...this people are good at hiding their turture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.