Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths (69066 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Akuruoulo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Komu1048:

Na yahoo bois wey no cashout beg pass legit guys wey sapa dey hold
Nice response
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Akuruoulo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.
U are saying this because u don't believe in Christ
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Komu1048(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
No bro just joking. I've never scammed anyone in my life. God forbid. But I'll like you to teach me how you paint those stuff

Abegi, allow me rest u r made already. Painting will lie ur class. Sometimes u will get dirty n behave illiterate just to win some contract. U r too Behind for that na
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Fahdiga(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Komu1048:

Abegi, allow me rest u r made already. Painting will lie ur class. Sometimes u will get dirty n behave illiterate just to win some contract. U r too Behind for that na
Lol u de wine me abi
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Komu1048(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Lol u de wine me abi

I mean u r too big boss. No vex
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Thanos5555: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
aariwa:
You are comparing someone who did something with governmental authority with someone who stole from another? When you steal from somebody under guise of yahoo yahoo or anything, you have also stolen part of the curses they came to the world with, into your family and generation People who started the fraud business way before the present generation that used Fax, nipost letters and landline telephones have you bothered to ask what is going on in their families today? Ade bendel, joneb, fred ajidua etc I know one of such families between 2015 till today at least 8 able bodied young people had died freak deaths ie walking down a stair, missing a step and gone but in the nineties a lot of monies came into those families via fraud

ohh i never knew you can kill people with Government Authority, and kill many people during coup and it wont be a problem

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Thanos5555: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
You don't need money for kdp and affilate marketing

i read all what you posted , truley i think you dont know what you are saying if you say that those things apart from crypto generates money.

you can only make money by selling the course to another person , so he too will sell to another person and keep the deceit on.

TRUTH be told AFFilitae marketing makes serious cash for people who have following, like sabinus, macaroni...., those thier 1xbet and other stuffs, that they drop thier affiliate links, could give them nothing less than 6m a month, but you trying to deceive a common man, it really wicked of you, it almost equivalent to a ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thanos5555:

i read all what you posted , truley i think you dont know what you are saying if you say that those things apart from crypto generates money.

you can only make money by selling the course to another person , so he too will sell to another person and keep t
so you don't believe in kdp, writing books and forex
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Tonnierichy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Friend22:

Why do you people like pandering lies?
Where and when did lekki massacre happen?
Till today ,no family member of those "massacred" have been seen.
I hate when people mix lies with truth to make a point.

Just make your point and stop adding lies to it.

MODIFIED:There is no amount of sugar coating that will make that lekki lies sound factual.
It's an illusion in the mindvkf those who want to keep believing in their boxed delusions.
Nor mind dem. Audio massacre
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Ondalastday: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
But reason the guy post sef
Why would anybody like being broke
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by harmargedon: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.
take a closer look.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
coputa:
So these are the online business you are rannting to make money.The only one that made sense here is crypto. And it needs a lot of cash,where will the unemployed youth gonna get that kinda money.you're a joker
You can even do crypto with 1k
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
trade crypto wit 1k,lol,u no trade with 10k naira to see gain,na 1k,okay

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zulu2022:
trade crypto wit 1k,lol,u no trade with 10k naira to see gain,na 1k,okay
Did you know that if you had put 150 naira into bitcoin in 2009 you would have had 30million by now
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Cravemore: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Does this sound fair to you? Innocent children and grand children will pay for a crime another man committed because they were born his children and grand children. undecided

As if they can choose who will born them.
leave dat rat mouth, em no sabi talk, like say em never chop for inside these yahoo boys money before. Everything get repercussion. Not say becuz you nor dey into fraud. Na people like them dey collect valser from those boys hand, and if em done born na him daughter go pay the repercussion for all the whole people children wey em done Bleep!

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by aariwa(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thanos5555:

ohh i never knew you can kill people with Government Authority, and kill many people during coup and it wont be a problem
noo not justifying any evil.The fact that he is obj doesn’t mean you and I know the problem he and family are going through but I remember gbenga his first son accused him of sleeping with his wife and he stole billions of dollars when he was military head of state which fela sang in his song but by 1999 when IBB made him president he had only a few thousand naira in his account, ota was a ghost farm.Then he did 8 years after all the money he stole look at his life today.He sold his house in abuja where iyabo was living and she was cursing him on newspapers then.He has sold almost everything now.Go to ota farm and see present condition and workers leaving daily.His fallout with Jonathan was over money issue because he kept asking for contracts till Jonathan got tired and said to hell with him.There was a lady from Abeokuta she went to flog one early morning saying the lady is not a good person.The lady got tired of his endless demand for money.One of his in-laws mentioned he now relies on people he helped during his government to help him but the person helping the most now according to them is Kensington Adebutu ( baba ijebu lotto) and sometimes Seyi makinde then…so for a man that stole billions of dollars from power sector as president do you think he is happy to find his life in this condition or you think this is normal? It’s just the law of nature

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Did you know that if you had put 150 naira into bitcoin in 2009 you would have had 30million by now
lol we are talking of day to day trade or weekly spot trade not long term hodle bro...na who nv know de koko fr crytpo go tink like u de talk,u no talk of of if u bought bitcoin at $60k last year,u will incurr three times loss in na hodle u hodle ur btc
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
wat brought losses in crytpo is dis hodl, but if do trade as in day to day trade,u won't be burnt like where u kept coin nd Liv it to grow
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zulu2022:
lol we are talking of day to day trade or weekly spot trade not long term hodle bro...na who nv know de koko fr crytpo go tink like u de talk,u no talk of of if u bought bitcoin at $60k last year,u will incurr three times loss in na hodle u hodle ur btc
Zulu2022:
wat brought losses in crytpo is dis hodl, but if do trade as in day to day trade,u won't be burnt like where u kept coin nd Liv it to grow
Zulu2022:
Am sorry but i don't understand what you are saying
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Wwwq: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Am sorry but i don't understand what you are saying
okay,if you have invested in bitcoin wen it was 60k dolls last year and hodl it,by now u will incurr three time loss,that y people loose in crytpo but if u are trading day to day, following news,u won't incurr that,and for you to make money in crytpo world,you need much money,270$ you will mk 80 dolls weekly say e bad with 1coin am trading Currently, calculate that if u are trading with 2.7k USD, weekly u sure of 800dolls say e bad that week,but buying coin and dumping it waiting fr 100× gain ,u will wait till end unless u are lucky one shit coin fit do that shaa but is unrare
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zulu2022:
okay,if you have invested in bitcoin wen it was 60k dolls last year and hodl it,by now u will incurr three time loss,that y people loose in crytpo but if u are trading day to day, following news,u won't incurr that,and for you to make money in crytpo world,you need much money,270$ you will mk 80 dolls weekly say e bad with 1coin am trading Currently, calculate that if u are trading with 2.7k USD, weekly u sure of 800dolls say e bad that week,but buying coin and dumping it waiting fr 100× gain ,u will wait till end unless u are lucky one shit coin fit do that shaa but is unrare
We are saying the same thing. AM Just saying that you have to wait for things like this
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by IzzyAgu: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

Op just tell us say nah ur Facebook account be that
which one be a guy, when nah u..

Abeg stop cutting through the corners
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by VirileNelly2420: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Friend22:

Why do you people like pandering lies?
Where and when did lekki massacre happen?
Till today ,no family member of those "massacred" have been seen.
I hate when people mix lies with truth to make a point.

Just make your point and stop adding lies to it.

MODIFIED:There is no amount of sugar coating that will make that lekki lies sound factual.
It's an illusion in the mindvkf those who want to keep believing in their boxed delusions.
It's not always gonna be da way. I mean, it's possible people died in d shooting. U think it's everyone da lives under someone's guidance? Lagos has so many individuals independently living on dia own. I mean, even if dey die, it's gonna take time before it's known.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Xitri: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
damosky12:

You didn't need the "lol."
oh
yes I do.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Xitri: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biodun1929:

What you are getting wrong is, you feel because Obasonjo sent soldiers to kill, he has to get killed too...it doesn't always work that way. Do you know there are some things worse than death ...that's why the mafia might let a man live, but kill his whole family, wife and kids, right in front of him. Obasonjo lost the wife he lost the most at the height of his riches and power, his son is accusing him of sleeping with his wife...stuff like that can beak a man down...death is not the wost thing that can happen to a man.

nope.

death is the worst bro.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by coputa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Did you say 1k,with the present inflation rocking the country,when will that money grow,until christ will come abi.
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Xitri: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
aariwa:
You are comparing someone who did something with governmental authority with someone who stole from another? When you steal from somebody under guise of yahoo yahoo or anything, you have also stolen part of the curses they came to the world with, into your family and generation People who started the fraud business way before the present generation that used Fax, nipost letters and landline telephones have you bothered to ask what is going on in their families today? Ade bendel, joneb, fred ajidua etc I know one of such families between 2015 till today at least 8 able bodied young people had died freak deaths ie walking down a stair, missing a step and gone but in the nineties a lot of monies came into those families via fraud

hmm.......
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Caleycashh: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jay5mie:

You can’t cheat life.

If you escape am, your children and grand children and their children go pay.
Does that even make sense to you!?, your innocent children reaping your mess!?
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
coputa:
Did you say 1k,with the present inflation rocking the country,when will that money grow,until christ will come abi.
Tether is currently 414 am going to buy like 10 units
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by tck2000(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

You don go far

All the black that the white man killed to build its country, where is the nemesis Where is karma when you need her

Abi she be white man babe??

Lol
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Zulu2022: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
We are saying the same thing. AM Just saying that you have to wait for things like this
not saying 1k naira will mk u millionaire in crytpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.