Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? (30835 Views)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Olatara(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pierocash:
do you have comprehension issue? You can't date a broke guy,that is your preference simple. Stop arguing blindly.
Ladies do not date broke guys, take this from me. Work hard for your money, you will meet guys with standards. Broke guys pretend a lot. Take this advice from me and thank me later.

I stand on my word.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Pierocash(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Olatara:
Ladies do not date broke guys, take this from me. Work hard for your money, you will meet guys with standards. Broke guys pretend a lot. Take this advice from me and thank me later.

I stand on my word.
Ewu! You think every woman is a gold digger like you. Not every woman has poverty mentality that makes them see money as a big deal. My own woman came from a rich and wealthy family,and we started dating way back right
from her youth service , before God picked my call.

Gold digger, not every woman is blinded by money like you due to your poverty state. Many sensible women have preferences they look out for ,and money isn't all they consider. Only gold diggers, cheap,and poverty striken sluts like you run after money as their only preference
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Romance
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by ngbedesamuel(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Olatara:

I still stand on my word.
. I ve been trying to wrap my brain around these whole thing of been broke and what have u.... Been broke is a present state and not a make of a man...

Now back to you this obstinate lady, in as much as I am trying very hard to make sense from your write-up, you’re are still very blind,sorry to say

It may be 80% true that a man's true color comes out when he is powerful (could be riches , and I will partially agree with you that men with limited resources pretend alot,(give them money and power and u will see their true nature ) ,some pretend to love and care because that's their only bargain power which so many rich folks don't....

But be that as it may, jumping into conclusion that associating with a struggling guy is out of place ,is even more gritching.... and it also speak volume of your mental make-up; a fact that is in odd contrast to your so call acclaimed shrewd judgment...

Las las, you brought all d bashing on ursef... average Nigerian girl with talk talk with little idea of how things work in reality....

Babe go park for one corner make person for fit breath... yen yen yen yen all the time when small favor tilt to thier side
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Olatara(f): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
ngbedesamuel:
. I ve been trying to wrap my brain around these whole thing of been broke and what have u.... Been broke is a present state and not a make of a man...

Now back to you this obstinate lady, in as much as I am trying very hard to make sense from your write-up, you’re are still very blind,sorry to say

It may be 80% true that a man's true color comes out when he is powerful (could be riches , and I will partially agree with you that men with limited resources pretend alot,(give them money and power and u will see their true nature ) ,some pretend to love and care because that's their only bargain power which so many rich folks don't....

But be that as it may, jumping into conclusion that associating with a struggling guy is out of place ,is even more gritching.... and it also speak volume of your mental make-up; a fact that is in odd contrast to your so call acclaimed shrewd judgment...

Las las, you brought all d bashing on ursef... average Nigerian girl with talk talk with little idea of how things work in reality....

Babe go park for one corner make person for fit breath... yen yen yen yen all the time when small favor tilt to thier side
Nah me you write this epistle for? I no read am grin
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Olatara(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pierocash:
Ewu! You think every woman is a gold digger like you. Not every woman has poverty mentality that makes them see money as a big deal. My own woman came from a rich and wealthy family,and we started dating way back right
from her youth service , before God picked my call.

Gold digger, not every woman is blinded by money like you due to your poverty state. Many sensible women have preferences they look out for ,and money isn't all they consider. Only gold diggers, cheap,and poverty striken sluts like you run after money as their only preference
I am not poverty strike, definitely not a slut. I'm not saying I am wealthy but I dey try for myself and I still won't date a broke guy cheesy
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Zoobaby(f): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2022
The fact is. Any guy with an iPhone, a car and a decent outfit on can get 90% of Nigerian females. Not carrying about anything else. Soon as a guy has those 3 things, legs fly wide open because it looks like you can take care of THEM too
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by effort1: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

The fact that a person already offers you LOVE means he or she has given you the very best thing he can give. It speaks so poorly of a society when love is pushed aside as ‘just’ another thing. What a money-centric society. Ironically a society touted also as the poorest of all.

Most women don't love their husbands. They only marry the men for convenience sake

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Grandmeister(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
effort1:

Most women don't love their husbands. They only marry the men for convenience sake
This I know, thing is, women are not really wired to love a man, not in the way a man can love, it doesn’t mean they are bad. They can love their children but that’s where it usually ends. A man’s love is more sacrificial, he would put his own life on the line for his wife or even for his friend.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by effort1: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

This I know, thing is, women are not really wired to love a man, not in the way a man can love, it doesn’t mean they are bad. They can love their children but that’s where it usually ends. A man’s love is more sacrificial, he would put his own life on the line for his wife or even for his friend.

Yet, no appreciation
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Oluwamuyiwa32: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Aside from pussy, what do broke girls give their boyfriend grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Qatar2022: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
You're stupid and confused, late was apart from money what do men bring to the table , today apart love and affection what poor man bring to the table
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Karlifate: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
blacksam01:

i was a confirm broke and handsome guy...i dated a lady 25 den who is working and earns well...guess the handsomeness then attracted her...

in that relationship,i gave exactly what u listed..leme expanciate....while with her..i did the following

1. gave her company
2. be the manly figure in her life
3. help her cut corners and saved alot of money.. example,sh imported a medical machine which sh is to clear aat the port for 850k...i helped her with contact of where sh eventuy paid 530k
4. advices does not depart u because u are broke,so alot of bizness incline advices and general life advice..

5. i amm d one who vetted and reruited all her staffs..5in number...mind u,i work,but wage is nothing to write about.
6. emotional stability...

while i did all this without even cheating, whwne it was time to delve into my bizness aand i needed her uplift,babe created excuse and ran...i was really broken

well, i packed my kaya and left..and sh never called back...i got a loan from a runs girll on my street, annd venntured into something, now i earn 400k monthly ...and my ex is now dating a zenith bank contract staff who earns just over 100k....

lesson..women dont need love and attention they inly say it..they only love guyz who have money...so eveeryman shld go gt money and stop pussyi g around ladies.....and when u get the money,plz guyz dont love any lady..just nack as much as u want and walk aaway..cuz without that money..sh would do same to u

thats is it

👌
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Karlifate: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Brush1:
Love and respect are things money can't acquire, how about that? .

Women who only prefer wealthy guys have very low IQ.

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.