Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? (30812 Views)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Venom11(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
blacksam01:

i was a confirm broke and handsome guy...i dated a lady 25 den who is working and earns well...guess the handsomeness then attracted her...

in that relationship,i gave exactly what u listed..leme expanciate....while with her..i did the following

1. gave her company
2. be the manly figure in her life
3. help her cut corners and saved alot of money.. example,sh imported a medical machine which sh is to clear aat the port for 850k...i helped her with contact of where sh eventuy paid 530k
4. advices does not depart u because u are broke,so alot of bizness incline advices and general life advice..

5. i amm d one who vetted and reruited all her staffs..5in number...mind u,i work,but wage is nothing to write about.
6. emotional stability...

while i did all this without even cheating, whwne it was time to delve into my bizness aand i needed her uplift,babe created excuse and ran...i was really broken

well, i packed my kaya and left..and sh never called back...i got a loan from a runs girll on my street, annd venntured into something, now i earn 400k monthly ...and my ex is now dating a zenith bank contract staff who earns just over 100k....

lesson..women dont need love and attention they inly say it..they only love guyz who have money...so eveeryman shld go gt money and stop pussyi g around ladies.....and when u get the money,plz guyz dont love any lady..just nack as much as u want and walk aaway..cuz without that money..sh would do same to u

thats is it

My experience... When it's time for them to stand strong for yu.. Goes the excuses, arguments, etc. love s not a realistic thing if it's not atleast blood, man and woman thing is an 'animal' something' opinion tho... One person must suffer, just don't b that person

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by LaSenior: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
No guy is too broke to spend on his girlfriend is either the girlfriend is of the high class type which makes it more difficult for him to maintain

Women and entitlement mentality is only a few lady who is ready to spend on their guy
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Johel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
I'm just curious. undecided

Dick, dick and more dick till she loses focus in life and dwells in the pleasure of Dickson. grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by EndRape2(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pains and sorrows

uote author=Animegirl post=114023892]I'm just curious. undecided[/quote]
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by EndRape2(f): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mumu, continue to deceive your self,

All women will leave your smelling gbola for money
Nothing taates good more than a man with money and good character,

uote author=Fahdiga post=114024011]Nothing tastes good more than glorious gbola. Women can't do without it[/quote]
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by ClearFlair: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

Just be single undecided
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by effort1: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
LadyD22:

Then with my full chest I hereby proclaim myself the cheapest women on Earth because I like money too much , not 10k oh but the real money and that is why I'm still single because I'm spending too much money on myself I'm afraid of leaving me

Since you date for money, then you are a parasite.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Joe4real1988(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aguiyimba:

You can't keep a guy.
She has the mentality that its a man's duty to spend on a woman and since she is spending on herself, she doesn't need a man. What stops her from spending on herself when she has a man? Yeye women everywhere undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by tollyboy5(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
If broke guy gives *True Love* and attention plus little money.

What do broke girls give apart from love and pv$$¥.

I don't think there is any problem with what two broke people has to give eachother, the problem here is the leech wanting more.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by IamMobisola(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
They will come for you
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by AFONAMARO: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Same thing broke girls give their boyfriends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
They give you hope for the future regarding marriage. At least you have someone secured for you after whoring around and gold digging your previous boy friends away.

No matter how broke a man might be, he still brings more to the table than a woman.

I think that's why women chase broke guys with promising future for marriage after whoring their prime away. .
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by DLivingAncestor: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
That Money and Attention that you mentioned up there are what they use to cover up the main thing they want in a guy which is MONEY! Yes, Money the major things that those Daughters of Eve want from a guy then add sex to it.

I don't understand how guys spend money on girls all in the name of love. I never marry you and you expect me to spend on you like say I be ya papa. OR you will be expecting me to call you every 4 hours to check up on you, and see you every weekend, say wetin na. Many of them won't even ask if the guy is Ok , no they only care for their selfish self

See, This days , there is no love, just guys trying to bleep as many gals as possible and those Daughters of Eve in turn trying to dry some guys out, get bleeped and move to the next possible guy .

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Glink2018(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dbestkilishi:
The notion that guys; rich or poor should financially provide for their girlfriend is barbaric and ridiculous. The reason why I’m hustling isn’t for any bitch, but to better my life and afford things when I want to, and exactly how I want it. That’s the goal! I will never play the role of a father in the life of any girl. Never!

an average Naija lady is a gold-digger... I doubt if you will have a gf with this mentality.. but if you want to have sex with as many ladies as possible in your neighborhood... just be generous to ladies ... they will open their legs faster to you like female public dogs.

Money is like bait to catch a lot of Naija ladies...
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by BusinessPlan22: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

Ashawo don drop question
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by rickleye: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
For a guy who has been broke.
- Brains - I am the guy who takes control when things get out of hand. I am the voice of reason, the steady hand.
- Support and Encouragement - Make sure that she can successfully accomplish her task despite her low confidence or belief to the contrary. Give her words of support and encouragement.
-Prayer - I've got time on my hands so I am the prophet, prayer leader.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by tctrills: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
Broke guys mostly date broke girls so the relationship is mutual.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by omoharry(f): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Broke guys are very good at writing love letters and professing love. But they will suddenly become very busy and arrogant when they become very rich and start looking at all the comma in their old girl friends or wives.
A mans love is tested when he has money and not when he is broke. While a woman's love is tested when a man is broke and not when he is rich. So it all depend on how loyal that broke guys that has become rich will old on to his old girl friend or wife now that he is now rich.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Streetmovement(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A question for simps to answer, I'm gone
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Grandmeister(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
effort1:
Apart from sex, what does broke girls give their boyfriends?

Let's even assume that men hate sex, what else can their broke girlfriends offer them?

Will men want to have anything to do with broke girls if men hate sex?
The fact that a person already offers you LOVE means he or she has given you the very best thing he can give. It speaks so poorly of a society when love is pushed aside as ‘just’ another thing. What a money-centric society. Ironically a society touted also as the poorest of all.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Grandmeister(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Angelfrost:
Apart from love and attention (probably just Sex), what do broke ladies give their guys?!! tongue

Maybe you have missed the memo that this is the age of Gender Equality!

That means no woman has a right to just sit down and make monetary demands... If he can provide, so can you too! If you can be an entitled jobless leech, so can he also!

The world is aiming for balance now! cool
I tried to understand the question for a while initially. Someone offers you love and by love I mean the truest form of it and you still ask what else he can offer? Truly the suffering in this country has dulled and has almost washed away our values as a people. No wonder criminals with ill gotten wealth are worship and propped up as ‘leaders’.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Boss13: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's funny how women have convinced men money is necessary to be in relationship but the man has to bring the money and not women.

For women, they should bring nothing but themselves. When you tell them this is transactionary, they would scream to the heavens. This is how you create entitled women.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Grandmeister(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikechukwu6:
wink this question off me shaah. But, half bread is better than non. Smelling kpekus girls like you always get nothing in return instead they keep loving because the broke guys have full time to nack them hard all the time. tongue
There’s really no need to cuss the girl. The average Nigerian family feeds on less than a dollar a day( at most two dollars). Most of these girls grew up in lack and economical hardship. Such an environment has a way of twisting your mentality and ideology as a person. Someone like cuppy will never ask a guy “what can you offer me apart from love” because she never grew up lacking. Cuppy will take a guy who loves and cherishes her a thousand times over a guy who has some dough to spend. The suffering has messed up our values as a people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by babajero(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
And what do you call a relationship without love and attention?
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by judeenk19(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
I think "ATTENTION" justify remaining aspect for women.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fake promises ...
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Grandmeister:

I tried to understand the question for a while initially. Someone offers you love and by love I mean the truest form of it and you still ask what else he can offer? Truly the suffering in this country has dulled and has almost washed away our values as a people. No wonder criminals with ill gotten wealth are worship and propped up as ‘leaders’.

Precisely what I complained about in a separate thread...

Money has since become the measure of everything in this nation, from education, relationship to religion!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Franking: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Babes that have dated broke guys, oya o.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Pickmycall: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shadysen:
hardfuvk!
You go still get hard-on?
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Gbeng30(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
iFlare:

Like?

Gbola grin
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by okoroemeka(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nothing tastes good more than glorious gbola. Women can't do without it
and broke idle men can nack like rabbits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.