Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? (30821 Views)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by olaeffect(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Love and attention! The only thing real women need.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Omojolaray(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
I'm just curious. undecided
ask broke ladies

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Apart from love and attention (probably just Sex), what do broke ladies give their guys?!! tongue

Maybe you have missed the memo that this is the age of Gender Equality!

That means no woman has a right to just sit down and make monetary demands... If he can provide, so can you too! If you can be an entitled jobless leech, so can he also!

The world is aiming for balance now! cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Shadysen: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
hardfuvk!

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by myrrtle(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
you dey ment
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
we broke boys can only afford time and attention,,,in billions of naira.. anything aside from that we no de involved
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by WantsandMore: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
Who is teaching you bad behavior?
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by SmartyPants(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

What else should they give?

That is all relationships are meant for my dear.

Everything else, get it yourself

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by HomoSapiien: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
I am not broke. I am okay in my own way and my babe knows that. I give her good sex, and ever since she stops demanding money from me. Instead she showers me with gift.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by honestivo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Broke is relative and its subject to change , some one can be broke now but hv a bright future

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by joceey(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peace of mind and love.For your information there's nothing like a broke guy,what they lack for now is opportunity.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Pholadime(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Move to the broke guys gangland and add experience to your CV.

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Kilometres: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Trust me that love and affection is more than enough

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by BigDawsNet: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
After Attention na Attention remain and daily begging to avoid breakfast
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by dchamp234(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
I think the poster is a jobless bitch and has nothing to offer in a relationship therefore come to nairaland to get some advice if to continue or not ��. Bad energy stay far away..
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Emily22(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
There is a reason broke guys hunt for broke girls

They only have nothing to offer apart from fake love and attention, oh good sex

Same with broke girls, they have nothing to offer except sex, STD and problem.

So both are useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by CaptainAyub: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
For every broke guy there are 777 broke girls.
So,broke is a female issue

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Broke or busy
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dbestkilishi:
The notion that guys; rich or poor should financially provide for their girlfriend is barbaric and ridiculous. The reason why I’m hustling isn’t for any bitch, but to better my life and afford things when I want to, and exactly how I want it. That’s the goal! I will never play the role of a father in the life of any girl. Never!
Another real G

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Same with ladies, what do broke ladies gives to their man, it was just a coincidence that I have been thinking about this since morning, every lady in all my entire life has just been there to collect and nothing to add

8 Likes

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by abobote: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
The love and intention is not enough?
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
olaeffect:
Love and attention! The only thing real women need.
You don't know anything about women
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by ipobarecriminals: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
PEACE OF MIND.BELIVING THAT TOMORROW GO BETA and WELL GRINDER
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Bencolink: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wotoporous tatata
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by bmd1010: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
ur mum
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by COOL10(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Apart from constant nagging, constant billing, continuous lies, body odour, bad breath and a nose blocking stench that originates from her stinking pusssy whenever she removes her
'tear-tear' pants to have sex, what do broke girls give their boyfriends? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by YourNextLevel(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
What else to give ? I know is money you wanna hear
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by pikechukwu6(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
wink this question off me shaah. But, half bread is better than non. Smelling kpekus girls like you always get nothing in return instead they keep loving because the broke guys have full time to nack them hard all the time. tongue

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Qatar2022: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
Broke bi.tch you can't be satisfied with whatever a guy give you

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by missionmex(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Respect
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Teaser4(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
I’m here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by kestolove95(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good fu*k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.