Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband (32595 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband by Lotechi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
ufotty2001:
you marry a good woman
I live in the U.S, it’s the norm here.
Re: Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband by iamL(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Spiker777:

You don’t get it,I’m not even after sharing bills with her.What is booking me up is keeping that child a secret from me and even snicking that child back into my home as a niece and mismanagement of my funds for upkeep is what is making me quit.If you could hide that from me just to deceive me into the marriage then she can’t be trusted

Honesty will always be the best policy.
She no try abeg to the extent of pretending that she is her niece. Even are family are not good as well.
Re: Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
ufotty2001:
you marry a good woman
He didn't marry a "good woman". Instead, he chose to marry a woman who would also contribute her share as far as the bills and upkeep are concerned. This as opposed to marrying a jobless woman so he can play god over her as is the nature of "African husbands". undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband by ufotty2001: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lotechi:
I live in the U.S, it’s the norm here.
lol... I thought u are in Nigeria... Over here no woman will support you!! Your money is family money while her own money belong to only her.. that is what we face her...

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband by Mryacks: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
evangmx:
I just lost my job like 2 months ago. I use my car to do can work. My wife works as well. And we have 2 children.

I want you to tell me the truth am I doing bad or good?

I pay all the bills at home, I still give out 15k every week for food.

But my wife still complain. I don't know what she use her salary to do. All I know is that she use to wear new cloth every Sunday and new shoes. And buys cloth for the children once in a while.

Pls tell me if am doing bad.

You guys should sit down and have a serious family heart to heart discussion. She needs to know that she is your partner/spouse and not just some random chick.

She is behaving way too selfish and insensitive

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband by QuinModah(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2023
shocked
evangmx:
I just lost my job like 2 months ago. I use my car to do can work. My wife works as well. And we have 2 children.

I want you to tell me the truth am I doing bad or good?

I pay all the bills at home, I still give out 15k every week for food.

But my wife still complain. I don't know what she use her salary to do. All I know is that she use to wear new cloth every Sunday and new shoes. And buys cloth for the children once in a while.

Pls tell me if am doing bad.
Re: Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband by Ovieemmanuel: 4:27pm On May 28, 2023
Guy carry 2 Jean's and two shirts travel to the north and stay look for hotel and stay cheap one. Don bolt and take care of yourself leave her for sometime and see things normalise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.