Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony (3764 Views)

I'm Not Husband To Lesbian- Falegan Split With Nkechi Blessing / Nairaland Incels (pictures) / A Channel For Incels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
old skinny woman.

no lesbian would like to Zap ur old stinking pussy.
you are an old scrawny gaunty man grin grin grin

No straight woman would like to climb your ancient rotten decayed dick with fetid smell grin grin
You stink...... so bad grin grin grin grin

FYI I have a lot of beauties I frolick around with that you can never attract in your entire life grin grin grin
I am very beautiful and gorgeous and my beauty is meant for females and females alone grin grin grin

You will forever be a Grotesque old man till jesus christ come

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are an old scrawny gaunty man grin grin grin

No straight woman would like to climb your ancient rotten decayed dick with fetid smell grin grin
You stink...... so bad grin grin grin grin

FYI I have a lot of beauties I frolick around with that you can never attract in your entire life grin grin grin
I am very beautiful and gorgeous and my beauty is meant for females and females alone grin grin grin

You will forever be a Grotesque old man till jesus christ come
madam shut up! grin

old ugly woman

you are afraid of showing the world your dry face. Oponu
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
madam shut up! grin

old ugly woman

old methuselah sharrap your Stupidity grin grin grin

Old Grotesque methuselah grin grin grin
You have been taking some hallucinogen drugs lately grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So as old as you, you think the world gives a fvck about what and old Grotesque gibbon like u from Calabar has to say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a very ugly old ragged poverty-stricken man that is ashamed and scared of showing the world your leprosy wrinkled face mugugrin grin grin grin

A fool at your old age is a fool forever and you will die a fool and a fool you will surely be in your after life till infinity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
madam shut up! grin

old ugly woman

old ugly incels everywhere on lesbian thread NKAKWU grin grin grin

You will forever remain an ugly old incel
No straight woman will ever come next to you, because your grotesque look is too irritating and repulsive grin grin grin grin
I swear not even a monkey will come close to you grin grin

Ill-fated and damned old looking ugly incels grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
madam shut up! grin

old ugly woman

mugu you get profile pic I really insulted the life out of you that you went to delete your fake pictures grin grin grin

Omo you are daft as hell....I swear down grin grin grin

Very old Grotesque man, I am sure you are suffering from parkinson's disease
I am sure you are with your eyeglasses typing crap now grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
madam shut up! grin

old ugly woman

maggot you don run grin grin grin
At last I subdued you grin grin grin
I am the boss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
sharrap mugu! grin grin grin
I go to clubs in owerri and I frolick and kiss my girlfriends in public and in clubs
Even in portharcout, onitsha, lagos, Abuja etc
It seems you are not in nigeria grin grin grin

You have being watching a lot of jungle justice episode that your brain also got the lynching grin grin cheesy

Jungle justice is for the poor masses grin grin grin
It depends on the kind of ghetto you are in most prevalent in remote underdeveloped rural areas

You are Typing crap grin grin grin
This same port Harcourt wey I dey? Ok nau
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
sharrap your Stupidity you are an incel grin grin grin
You can't attract any woman in your life your only consolation is this faceless forum grin grin grin

You're right, I'm an incel and I can't get women because I gave out a valid criticism cry
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
old ugly incels everywhere on lesbian thread NKAKWU grin grin grin

You will forever remain an ugly old incel
No straight woman will ever come next to you, because your grotesque look is too irritating and repulsive grin grin grin grin
I swear not even a monkey will come close to you grin grin

Ill-fated and damned old looking ugly incels grin grin grin grin
madam Shut up, AGBISI grin

old fool, you are not ashame of urself exchanging word with me since last week. EWUgrin

You are shouting of being a lesbian, let me tell u, No reasonable girl would like to date u grin grin old dry woman.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

old fool, you are not ashame of urself exchanging word with me since last week. EWUgrin

You are shouting of being a lesbian, let me tell u, No reasonable girl would like to date u grin grin old dry woman.
keep your dirty mouth shut idiot
old paralyzed lunatic grin grin grin
have you recovered from the coma i inflicted on you grin grin grin

I wish I could drop down your voice recording the whole world will know how old you are
You are in your early mid sixties and I am sure of that grin grin grin

I gave you some of my bitter pills and you couldn't withstand it and you dosed off grin grin grin

This time around I will paralyze you with stroke grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep wailing, screaming, and weeping it's giving me joy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

shutup your stupidity ikpuru grin grin grin

Old paralyzed Methuselah,

Ashamed of what??! grin grin grin
Ashamed of chatting with a very useless old Grotesque lunatic on rags grin grin grin
You suppose to be ashamed that a young girl like me is thrashing and blasting you with factual insults. OLD NICCOMPOOP grin grin grin

You are my rag I will use you and clean all the dirt in my neighborhood today

Very old Grotesque ugly incel with no future and life grin grin grin

I am a full blown Lesbian and I have a lot of beauties I frolick around with grin grin grin
Unlike you who is a very old lost downcasted dejected incel looking for your lost destiny and your destroyed future in a lesbian forum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

go and w@nk on your putrfyed deteriorated disintegrated self because no straight girl will come near you not even a monkey grin grin grin grin

You are an ancient Grotesque molegrin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

very old ragged Grotesque incel grin grin grin

You dey run??! grin grin
surface here idiot grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
shutup your stupidity ikpuru grin grin grin

Old paralyzed Methuselah,

Ashamed of what??! grin grin grin
Ashamed of chatting with a very useless old Grotesque lunatic on rags grin grin grin
You suppose to be ashamed that a young girl like me is thrashing and blasting you with factual insults. OLD NICCOMPOOP grin grin grin

You are my rag I will use you and clean all the dirt in my neighborhood today

Very old Grotesque ugly incel with no future and life grin grin grin

I am a full blown Lesbian and I have a lot of beauties I frolick around with grin grin grin
Unlike you who is a very old lost downcasted dejected incel looking for your lost destiny and your destroyed future in a lesbian forum grin grin
grin grin madam upload your pic let's see cry

old frustrated woman grin

after multiple abortion he still dump you. grin YOU now switch to lesbian, with EMPTY WOMB AND dry pussy. grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by ladybak47: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Think4Myself:

This same port Harcourt wey I dey? Ok nau
mugu you dey everywhere for portharcout werey grin grin

Where you know for portharcout??! grin grin grin
You are in portharcout and you no sabi wetin dey happen. I swear you are daft as hell and not observant as well grin cheesy cheesy

You are a perfect example of I join but I no follow grin grin

She is correct I have been to portharcout and there are a lot of Lesbians there grin grin

You are Typing absolute crap

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
keep your dirty mouth shut idiot
old paralyzed lunatic grin grin grin
have you recovered from the coma i inflicted on you grin grin grin

I wish I could drop down your voice recording the whole world will know how old you are
You are in your early mid sixties and I am sure of that grin grin grin

I gave you some of my bitter pills and you couldn't withstand it and you dosed off grin grin grin

This time around I will paralyze you with stroke grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep wailing, screaming, and weeping it's giving me joy grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha grin

madam upload ur pic and i will do same let's see who is older cool.

oponu grin foolAtMENOPAUSE.

You will never succeed in this life cheesy yOU ARE CURSED. cry
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
very old ragged Grotesque incel grin grin grin

You dey run??! grin grin
surface here idiot grin grin grin grin
Am still waiting for u to track me cool so that i'll harvest that your dry pussy for ritual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
grin grin madam upload your pic let's see cry

old frustrated woman grin

after multiple abortion he still dump you. grin YOU now switch to lesbian, with EMPTY WOMB AND dry pussy. grin

boring and wack as usual grin grin
you have been repeating your Stupidity over and over again you are mentally exhausted grin

Coming from a very old Grotesque orangutan who can't even upload his wrinkled ancient paralyzed leprosy face on his pro pic grin
You are so scared and ashamed of your ugliness that you can't use yourself on your profile pic then you resort to using people's identity as your pro pic grin grin

Upload my picture for you as in how??! grin grin grin
Are you my girlfriend or my Lesbian lover that I should do that grin grin grin
You very old male incel

You sound delusional I pity you, you are in the edge of committing suicide grin

Keep shedding tears is giving me joy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Hahaha grin

you know what is giving me joy that I am chatting with an incel grin grin grin
You are a Weakling and a coward in the outside world and the only way to get consolation from all the bullying you have received from bullies is to type crap In this faceless forum grin grin

Upload my picture for a maggot like you, you are not worthy to see my pic grin grin grin
You are not my girlfriend neither are you my Lesbian lover grin grin grin

Ikpuru grin very ugly old impotent capital buffon at his late sixties grin grin

I will be the calamity that will befall you today grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Freelane33(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Find God
Beehive01:
An Incel(involuntarily celibate men) as we know them is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one
Incels make a deliberate decision to identify with a misogynistic hate group, and whatever personal challenges they might have faced or pass through in the hands of women do not excuse or mitigate their choice, and that is why I see incels as pathetic sexually frustrated men and undeserving of pity
I don't blame them I understand how they feel
They feel hell on earth to most incels the ordeal almost cost them their sanity, some male incels always end up on antidepressants for years.
Nowadays.....well the anger and resentment is still there. But the weary anger is within them. Most of them have given up all hope of ever being happy. Those male Incels just exist in perpetual state of anger.
But they is a part of them that can never forgive society and women in particular for the suffering they had to endure
Their live has taken them to a place were they have succumbed to such anger and resentment some of them has resulted to self-flagellation

If you can imagine such a thing self describe male Incels will loathe lesbians even more than they hate other women
Lesbians brings into their subconscious mind how ugly their are and how lesbians detest and loathe their body anatomy hense you see them flocking hopelessly dejected on a lesbian thread venting their frustration, depression,anguish and agony
They can't stand the pain and agony to see two girls frolicking together it makes them involuntarily incapacitated in life they feel rejected and leftout completely
They feel so dispirited when they see a woman attracting a woman they can never attract in their entire life
Male Incels are bunch of messed up and depressed unthinkable partners who has lost out in the world of love,sex, affection and promise
I see why people have sympathy for them, but lesbians have no sympathy for someone who thinks they owe those incels sex just because they were born with a penis
Male Incels are bunch of cowardly, whiny,ugly,scrawny,fatty, disfigured,dejected,oppressed, dehumanized, victimized, grotesque, unattractive men who contribute nothing but pains and misery to themselves.
They wish rape to women who says no to them and talk about corrective rape on Lesbians how LUDICROUS

Violent misogyny, depression,hopelessness and suicide:it's time to save incels
Articles have several reports and records of countless numbers of male incels who has committed suicide based on their inability to find a female partner the abondonment,the self inflicted harm, repulsion, irritation will at its best cause this bunch of male Incels to commit suicide and cut short their lives
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Vickho: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
mugu you dey everywhere for portharcout werey grin grin

Where you know for portharcout??! grin grin grin
You are in portharcout and you no sabi wetin dey happen. I swear you are daft as hell and not observant as well grin cheesy cheesy

You are a perfect example of I join but I no follow grin grin

She is correct I have been to portharcout and there are a lot of Lesbians there grin grin

You are Typing absolute crap
I'm back from ban.
I'll clone this your account and end you on this forum.
I've also located your IP address and I'll track you and kill you.
bastard
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Hahaha grin

you are a Weakling you no even get mind receive bashing grin grin
Upload your real face for this forum grin grin
why are you afraid and scared??! grin grin grin
It's like you are afraid of backlash, thrashing and brutal insults on your ugliness grin grin grin
Small thing you don dey cry like small baby nkapi grin grin

See your life, you are a failure you will never make it in life till you die grin grin grin

Keep weeping, crying and shedding tears it is giving me joy cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vickho:
I'm back from ban.
I'll clone this your account and end you on this forum.
I've also located your IP address and I'll track you and kill you.
bastard
another dejected fool again grin grin grin
You are a first class fool and a capital scumbag grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Vickho: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
another dejected fool again grin grin grin
You are a first class fool and a capital scumbag grin grin grin
make I charge my phone come back
by next week Monday you go know how far.
them go display you'd dead body on nairaland front-page
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vickho:
sharrap you lunatic grin grin grin

Mugu,e I will crush you to pulp and swallow you whole idiot grin grin grin

Dey ban you, you even get mind talk am
You need thunderous invisible multiple slap to reset your brain nutcase

Mugu, upload your face,phone number and home address if they born you well grin grin grin
You just dey capp rubbish because it is a faceless forum werey

If I catch you, I will pieces and grind your decayed body in my blender and feed you to my dogs as mincemeat grin
You are a dead walking corpse and death is Knocking on your door and I will help send you to your grave to meet your ancestors grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vickho:
you are an authenticated verified buffon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Am still waiting for u to track me cool so that i'll harvest that your dry pussy for ritual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you have been watching a lot of Nigerian films grin grin grin

I will track you and I will show you that I am a skull miner and an organ harvester grin grin grin

And I also deal with human ashes too, because after burning you I will sell your ashes to ritualist
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Hahaha grin

moronic ret@rd upload your grotesque leprosy face let the whole world see how very old and Grotesque you are grin grin

You are deceiving yourself
Me and you know quite very well you are a very old Grotesque man grin grin grin

The voice recording alone is a proof grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
you know what is giving me joy that I am chatting with an incel grin grin grin
You are a Weakling and a coward in the outside world and the only way to get consolation from all the bullying you have received from bullies is to type crap In this faceless forum grin grin

Upload my picture for a maggot like you, you are not worthy to see my pic grin grin grin
You are not my girlfriend neither are you my Lesbian lover grin grin grin

Ikpuru grin very old impotent capital buffon at his late sixties grin grin

I will be the calamity that will befall you today grin
After suffering for him with multiple abortion he still dump u cry .

after u might have eat her pussy, giving her multiple ogasm she still dump u cry

you will never succeed in this life grin . Heaven and earth has run away from you.

at menopause nothing to boost of. no house, no car, no kid. cry

frustrated old woman with sad tale. grin.

You go suffer for my had today, i'm gonna deal with you in the language u under
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
you have been watching a lot of Nigerian films grin grin grin

I will track you and I will show you that I am a skull miner and an organ harvester grin grin grin

And I also deal with human ashes too, because after burning you I will sell your ashes to ritualist
Kukuma track me na...

i learn that dry and rotten pussy of yours are the best for ritual grin

HMMM madam track me oo.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lesbian is not constitutional in Nigeria so when you see them, flog them with belts. They will corrupt our society. I am still waiting for morringa to come to asokoro phase 1 today so that I can teach her the lesson of her life. Your no get credit for phone and she dey talk trash.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
After suffering for him with multiple abortion he still dump u cry .

after u might have eat her pussy, giving her multiple ogasm she still dump u cry

you will never succeed in this life grin . Heaven and earth has run away from you.

am menopause nothing to boost of. no house, no car, no kid. cry

frustrated old woman with sad tale. grin.

You go suffer for my had today, i'm gonna deal with you in the language u understand

Ewu
after suffering rejection, agony, melancholy, hardship,and anguish in the hands of women throughout your life you come to my post to tell your story it's a pity grin

As a result of your ugliness and your inability to attract a woman in your entire life you turned to raping a girl and you were castrated as a result of that you became permanently impotent grin grin grin

And I am quite sure it was a lesbian that resulted to your castration that is why you are always on a lesbian thread venting your agony and anguishgrin grin grin grin

Yes I will eat her pussy and give her multiple orgasm grin grin cheesy grin

You are a failure, you will never make it in life till you diegrin grin grin grin
You are on your way to perdition
Damnation and doom awaits you grin grin grin

You are an ugly castrated incel at 69yrs heading to his seventies, no achievement
You vlcant even boast of a slippers grin grin grin

Dejected downcasted old castrated incel in great ordeal, tribulation and lamentation grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! School Na Scam True True (graphic Pics) / How Do I Politely Tell Her Im Not Interested? / 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.