Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony (3775 Views)

I'm Not Husband To Lesbian- Falegan Split With Nkechi Blessing / Nairaland Incels (pictures) / A Channel For Incels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Lesbian is not constitutional in Nigeria so when you see them, flog them with belts. They will corrupt our society. I am still waiting for morringa to come to asokoro phase 1 today so that I can teach her the lesson of her life. Your no get credit for phone and she dey talk trash.
you are a wastrel grin grin grin grin

Story of your life grin
I know you are a poverty-stricken maggot
I no say you no get credit for phone and you will keep on typing trash in your miserable life grin

You need serious bludgeoning with metal to beat a little sanity to your leftover ruined brain maggot

Lesbianism will forever be in existence till infinity mugu grin grin grin

Type down your phone number and home address you moronic ret@rd let me deal with you ruthlessly and put you in your place which is in the recycle bin cheesy grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Kukuma track me na...

i learn that dry and rotten pussy of yours are the best for ritual grin

HMMM madam track me oo.
why should I track you when you gave me your home address grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

It's like you gave me a fake home address ode grin grin grin

I swear your body go fetch me real money grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:

Type down your phone number and home address you moronic ret@rd cheesy grin grin

Stupid dyke, your mother gave birth to you, you turned yourself a beast from the hell, I am putting it to you again 09068374428, come to envoy hotel at area 10, you will see me in my uniform. Call me and I will make u a scape goat to other homos. because it not constitutional yet in Nigeria.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
After suffering for him with multiple abortion he still dump u cry .

after u might have eat her pussy, giving her multiple ogasm she still dump u cry

you will never succeed in this life grin . Heaven and earth has run away from you.

at menopause nothing to boost of. no house, no car, no kid. cry

frustrated old woman with sad tale. grin.

You go suffer for my had today, i'm gonna deal with you in the language u under
you no reach infact they no born you well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I will be the calamity that will before you today grin grin grin

I will demolish disintegrate and destroy you completely
I know you are a vagabond grin grin grin grin grin
I will distabilize, disorganize, torment,torture and inflict an indelible mark on you on this forum grin grin grin grin

You go receive thunderous invisible multiple slaps from me throughout today grin grin grin

I swear you go deactivate all your fake account for this faceless forum leave your shadow run grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
after suffering rejection, agony, melancholy, hardship,and anguish in the hands of women throughout your life you come to my post to tell your story it's a pity grin

As a result of your ugliness and your inability to attract a woman in your entire life you turned to raping a girl and you were castrated as a result of that you became permanently impotent grin grin grin

And I am quite sure it was a lesbian that resulted to your castration that is why you are always on a lesbian thread venting your agony and anguishgrin grin grin grin

Yes I will eat her pussy and give her multiple orgasm grin grin cheesy grin

You are a failure, you will never make it in life till you diegrin grin grin grin
You are on your way to perdition
Damnation and doom awaits you grin grin grin

You are an ugly castrated incel at 69yrs heading to his seventies, no achievement
You vlcant even boast of a slippers grin grin grin
grin
agba iya don dey remix my troll, ah talk am say e go hook you. grin

OLD FOOL.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Stupid dyke, your mother gave birth to you, you turned yourself a beast from the hell, I am putting it to you again 09068374428, come to envoy hotel at area 10, you will see me in my uniform. Call me and I will make u a scape goat to other homos. because it not constitutional yet in Nigeria.
mad maddo maddest grin grin grin grin grin
So you use to eat your mother's EXCRETA grin grin grin
And you also use to fvck your father in the anus grin grin grin
You also use to fvck wall too cheesy grin grin grin

And you will treat your homophobia in the psychiatric hospital and you will kill yourself as a scapegoat to serve as a lesson to other mentally impaired Homophobes like you grin grin grin
Correct decision grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

OLD FOOL.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dyou dey fear to speak in the language I understand grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

It is obvious you are scared of my venomous bite grin grin grin grin grin

Very old Grotesque castrated incel grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

You are nothing but a dead brain cells grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

OLD FOOL.
I will be your nightmares grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
you no reach infact they no born you well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I will be the calamity that will before you today grin grin grin

I will demolish disintegrate and destroy you completely
I know you are a vagabond grin grin grin grin grin
I will distabilize, disorganize, torment,torture and inflict an indelible mark on you on this forum grin grin grin grin

You go receive thunderous invisible multiple slaps from me throughout today grin grin grin

I swear you go deactivate all your fake account for this faceless forum leave your shadow run grin grin grin
call me again and cry na grin

EKWENSU grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

so this blockhead scatteredbrain she-man you are Typing from the mental ward at yabaleft with your uniform grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
So you use to eat your mother's EXCRETA grin grin grin
And you also use to fvck your father in the anus grin grin grin
You also use to fvck wall to cheesy grin grin grin

Stupid I am not gay, I'm straight and no body family does stupid things, you parent didnt give u home and moral lesson while growing.

You are from the hell. I curse you today because it shall not be well with you and fellow dyke.

If them born your papa well on top your mama come that place make u see what will end your life. Army on standby and I prove the constitution to u. I promise u will rot in jail.

See stupid lesbian o they follow me drag, if u don't show up, I will still track u down I swear with my life
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:

Type down your phone number and home address you moronic ret@rd cheesy grin grin
Mind that i gave to you what have u done?

she goat grin

cry cry baby grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

she goat grin

cry cry baby grin
cry cry in your anus grin grin grin
Ikpuru ikpuru I know you are Typing from the dustbin grin grin grin grin

Oya ijiji enter dustbin and go and chop your excreta grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

she goat grin

cry cry baby grin
copy and paste as usual grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
so this blockhead scatteredbrain she-man you are Typing from the mental ward at yabaleft with your uniform grin grin grin grin grin

You mentally unstable that is the reason why u are a lesbian, a normal person won't do that.

You are sick and your parents are even sick because you can't come out bold to tell them, I will make sure u face the law urself. Go and read the Nigeria constitution very well.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

she goat grin

cry cry baby grin
can't you see I have uselessed you and reduced you to nothing and made you look like a fool for everyone to see grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

You mentally unstable that is the reason why u are a lesbian, a normal person won't do that.

You are sick and your parents are even sick because you can't come out bold to tell them, I will make sure u face the law urself. Go and read the Nigeria constitution very well.
I know your father and mother are roaming the street naked eating EXCRETA from one dustbin to another and I am quite sure your village ape has uprooted your brain and used it for what is necessary grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Your mate dey work dey hussle you come for Lesbian thread dey look for your amputated penis and your uprooted brain grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

if they have converted you to tissue paper you would be relevant that way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
You think I'm poor but I won't go to that level with you, but make sure ur brain is being tested, who want to Bleep u, u are a goat and nobody bleeps a goat

Morrigan008:
I know your father and mother are roaming the street naked eating EXCRETA from one dustbin to another and I am quite sure your village ape has uprooted your brain and used it for what is necessary grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Your mate dey work dey hussle you come for Lesbian thread dey look for your amputated penis and your uprooted brain grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
if they have converted you to tissue paper you would be relevant that way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your parent should have thrown u in the WC.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Stupid I am not gay, I'm straight and no body family does stupid things, you parent didnt give u home and moral lesson while growing.

You are from the hell. I curse you today because it shall not be well with you and fellow dyke.

If them born your papa well on top your mama come that place make u see what will end your life. Army on standby and I prove the constitution to u. I promise u will rot in jail.

See stupid lesbian o they follow me drag, if u don't show up, I will still track u down I swear with my life

I know you are a gay,
you well ??! grin grin grin
No you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
I know say your papa dey Bleep you for anus and you dey lick your papa excreta grin cheesy grin
You dey also suck your mama rotten pussygrin grin grin

You are cursed and damned forever
Infact you are on the road to perdition and you are just a few step to getting there grin grin grin cheesy grin
You are hellbound and there is no escape root for you, you will forever be stucked, trapped and burnt in hell you moronic ret@rd grin grin grin grin grin grin
You will also face the second death

See your life, you are a failure and you will never make it in life till you die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a blockheaded scatteredbrain she-man
I know say you dey do army work for inside mental ward were dey use chain tie your leg and left your two hands hense you keep Typing crap grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't worry dey go soon tie your two hands grin grin grin grin grin

You are a perfect example of many are mad but few are roaming grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:
You think I'm poor but don't go to that my stupid level with me, but I will make sure my brain is being tested, nobody wants to Bleep me, I am a goat and nobody bleeps a goat like me cry

I am so pleased that you are beginning to acknowledge your dementia and abnormalities grin grin grin grin

That's the starting point of seeking help in the psychiatric hospital grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

My parent should have thrown me in the WC.
I love that grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
I love that grin grin grin grin

Sarcasm? Have you ever heard of that before fool?.. I will track u down you will regret ever talking to me. Bye
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Sarcasm? Have you ever heard of that before fool?.. I will track myself down and i will regret ever talking to you. Bye
better that way grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Sarcasm? Have you ever heard of that before fool?.. I will track u down you will regret ever talking to me. Bye
that's like rat running to a python grin grin grin grin grin
You are running to your death grin grin grin grin
If I catch you I will squeeze your fragile bones, suffocate you and swallow you raw but you are to small to quench my hunger grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
can't you see I have uselessed you and reduced you to nothing and made you look like a fool for everyone to see grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Onye nzuzu grin

you are a prey to nairalanders cry

illitarate, i have succeeded in tarnishing your name, making you a laughing stock, exposing your secret. cry

in one word RIP
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
that's like rat running to a python grin grin grin grin grin
You are running to your death grin grin grin grin
If I catch you I will squeeze your fragile bones, suffocate you and swallow you raw but you are to small to quench my hunger grin grin grin grin grin

Stupid you are making mouth if he sure for u, give me ur num since u don't have credit to call me and lets see face to face. Stupid snake won bite herbalist and army... Fool ode
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Onye nzuzu grin

you are a prey to nairalanders cry

illitarate, i have succeeded in tarnishing your name, making you a laughing stock, exposing your secret. cry

in one word RIP

ONYE ARA grin grin cheesy grin grin

You are my food grin grin grin

Unlettered, untrained, inexperienced, untutored old bushrat grin cheesy grin grin grin
Infact i have disserviced , ravaged, disintegrated,vanquished, conquered, dehumanized and victimized you completely grin grin grin grin grin

Break to pieces beyond repair grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Stupid you are making mouth if he sure for u, give me ur num since u don't have credit to call me and lets see face to face. Stupid snake won bite herbalist and army... Fool ode
ILLITERATE!!! grin grin grin grin

RIP TO ENGLISH!!! cheesy grin grin grin

I am very sure you are Typing in the mental ward grin grin
Hallucinating Army inside mental ward in the world of schizophrenia receiving psychiatric treatment grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

your madness is about to enter market grin grin grin grin

You need serious consistent bludgeoning with metal and mental drugs to beat a little sanity to your leftover ruined brain grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

you said you are stupid, I know you are stupid grin grin grin grin grin
I am pleased that amidst your IDIOTISM you are beginning to accept your brainslessness and inanity grin grin grin grin

Thunder strike your empty skull for giving me a fake number coward grin grin grin grin grin

If dey born you well type down your real valid number and home address and watch how I will demolish you idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help / 23 Romantic Ways 2 Keep Ur Man! / BREAKING NEWS: Serena Williams Storms A Weeding Semi-nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.