Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony (3778 Views)

I'm Not Husband To Lesbian- Falegan Split With Nkechi Blessing / Nairaland Incels (pictures) / A Channel For Incels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
ONYE ARA grin grin cheesy grin grin

You are my food grin grin grin

Unlettered, untrained, inexperienced, untutored old bushrat grin cheesy grin grin grin
Infact i have disserviced you, ravaged, vanquished, conquered dehumanized and victimized you completely grin grin grin grin grin

Break to pieces beyond repair grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dindirin grin

hopeless fool, are u still indoor?

c'mon go out for ur begging bussines grin

local champion calling herself a lesbian, then i ask myself who is even attracted to old skinny woman with dry puuzy grin.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ogun kill you and please stop talking to me. Go Bleep ur mom

quote author=Morrigan008 post=114115553]you said you are stupid, I know you are stupid grin grin grin grin grin
I am pleased that amidst your IDIOTISM you are beginning to accept your brainslessness and inanity grin grin grin grin

Thunder strike your empty skull for giving me a fake number coward grin grin grin grin grin

If dey born you well type down your real valid number and home address and watch how I will demolish you idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
ILLITERATE!!! grin grin grin grin

RIP TO ENGLISH!!! cheesy grin grin grin

Rip to your English, have you ever heard about mind reading faster than typing in an angurment, lolz. I see the foolishness in you
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Rip to your English, have you ever heard about mind reading faster than typing in an angurment, lolz. I see the foolishness in you
you are foolish of course I know that go and suck your father's dick he is waiting for you grin grin grin grin grin

As well your mother is calling you to suck the feaces in her anus grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Ogun kill you and please stop talking to me. Go Bleep ur mom

quote author=Morrigan008 post=114115553]you said you are stupid, I know you are stupid grin grin grin grin grin
I am pleased that amidst your IDIOTISM you are beginning to accept your brainslessness and inanity grin grin grin grin

Thunder strike your empty skull for giving me a fake number coward grin grin grin grin grin

If dey born you well type down your real valid number and home address and watch how I will demolish you idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin
thunder blast your empty skull and burn you to ashes grin grin grin grin
If you want me not to reply you stay away from Lesbian thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Dindirin grin

local champion calling herself a lesbian, then i ask myself who is even attracted to old skinny woman with dry puuzy grin.
you have been repeating your Stupidity grin grin grin grin grin
You are sounding boring come up with something new grin grin grin grin grin
You are going out of flow grin grin grin grin
I love as i am giving you sleepless night grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Dindirin grin

copy and paste as usual grin grin grin grin

You are copying my wordings grin grin grin grin

It is obvious you have no more wack empty wordings in your multilated decayed brain
You are scrapping at the bottom of the barrel gasping for air grin grin grin grin

Your english is to wack poor and substandard grin grin grin grin

Even my 4year old cousin has more vocabs than you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
Dindirin grin

I know say you dey for inside dustbin dey type rubbish grin grin grin
You will forever stay in that dustbin till I release you to roam naked in the street like a mad man you are grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
copy and paste as usual grin grin grin grin

You are copying my wordings grin grin grin grin

It is obvious you have no more wack empty wordings in your multilated decayed brain
You are scrapping at the bottom of the barrel gasping for air grin grin grin grin

Your english is to wack poor and substandard grin grin grin grin

Even my 4year old cousin has more vocabs than you grin grin grin grin
meaningless vocab undecided

god punish ur mama if u have any. cheesy
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
meaningless vocab undecided

god punish ur mama if u have any. cheesy
oh you no know say your vocab dey meaningless cheesy grin grin grin grin
All your horseshit from A-Z Is total crap grin

God don punish your family since tay tay grin grin grin grin
Infact dey don use your brain do sacrifice for your community grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
oh you no know say your vocab dey meaningless cheesy grin grin grin grin
All your horseshit from A-Z Is total crap grin

God don punish your family since tay tay grin grin grin grin
Infact dey don use your brain do sacrifice for your community grin grin grin grin
madam god punish ur papa if u have any cheesy

you always type trash thinking it vocabs :-/ .

old fool.

if truely u are a lesbian drop ur social media handle here or ur number and watch how i will slaughter you in 2 days time with zero charge.

you were afraid yesterday, u hide ur number when calling me. WTF!, Am i chatting with a dead woman? Why not upload ur pic let me know u truely exist ?, shit. Your blood is not safe, i'll go traditionally and make sure i track u out `cause i know u won't drop ur details.

i will be ur nightmare i swr to g.o.d.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

old fool.

if truely u are a lesbian drop ur social media handle here or ur number and watch how i will slaughter you in 2 days time with zero charge.

you were afraid yesterday, u hide ur number when calling me. WTF!, Am i chatting with a dead woman? Why not upload ur pic let me know u truely exist ?, shit. Your blood is not safe, i'll go traditionally and make sure i track u out `cause i know u won't drop ur details.

you are just a boring empty barrel typing trash upon trash upon trash grin grin grin grin grin

God will strike your deformed and disfigured mother and father dead grin grin grin grin grin

You are my food and I will crush you and swallow you raw grin grin grin grin
I have finally uselessed your life completely grin grin grin grin grin
I intend to waste you and you want me to devulge my details you are a moronic ret@rded dullard grin grin grin grin
I will make sure I slaughter you leaving no trace behind, I am calculative psychopath grin grin grin grin grin

I love as you,are crying, weeping and screaming in my space it is giving me orgasm grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

old fool.

I will be the calamity that will befall you mark my words grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

old fool.

I am pleased that the whole world know that you are a vagabond grin grin grin grin grin

Old ancient methuselah grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

old fool.

werey why not upload your leprosy wrinkled old face you pathetic coward grin grin grin grin grin grin
I swear you are a blockheaded scatteredbrain
Mugu come this faceless forum dey type rubbish grin grin grin
You for upload your very old disfigured face if dey born you well nkakwu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

old fool.

I am a full blown lesbian
Women are so sweet and beautiful
Their beauty dey scatter my brain
Women too sweet for my body grin grin grin
Choke in it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

old fool.

you will forever be my slave
You are living in my bondage
You are enslaved in my shackles
And you will forever be in my bondage till you die grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Oturatetuala(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
thunder blast your empty skull and burn you to ashes grin grin grin grin
If you want me not to reply you stay away from Lesbian thread grin grin grin grin

You are getting served soon. No need to say anymore words. Wait till u get it
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
ladybak47:
mugu you dey everywhere for portharcout werey grin grin

Where you know for portharcout??! grin grin grin
You are in portharcout and you no sabi wetin dey happen. I swear you are daft as hell and not observant as well grin cheesy cheesy

You are a perfect example of I join but I no follow grin grin

She is correct I have been to portharcout and there are a lot of Lesbians there grin grin

You are Typing absolute crap

Oya nau, make niggas catch you for oil mill dey do homo activities
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are just a boring empty barrel typing trash upon trash upon trash grin grin grin grin grin

God will strike your deformed and disfigured mother and father dead grin grin grin grin grin

You are my food and I will crush you and swallow you raw grin grin grin grin
I have finally uselessed your life completely grin grin grin grin grin
I intend to waste you and you want me to devulge my details you are a moronic ret@rded dullard grin grin grin grin
I will make sure I slaughter you leaving no trace behind, I am calculative psychopath grin grin grin grin grin

I love as you,are crying, weeping and screaming in my space it is giving me orgasm grin grin grin
NOT now that u are speaking in an uknown tongue.

have had enough of u, do u even know who you are f.v.c.k.i.n.g With ?

hmm satan don punish u.

If u will not see yourself in my den in two weeks time call me a bastard.

i`on need ur details AND i 'll never reply ur trash again. WATCH OUT 4 ME. Nonsense woman.

u beta call on your gods now.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
NOT now that u are speaking in an uknown tongue.

have had enough of u, do u even know who you are f.v.c.k.i.n.g With ?

hmm satan don punish u.

If u will not see yourself in my den in two weeks time call me a bastard.

i`on need ur details AND i 'll never reply ur trash again. WATCH OUT 4 ME. Nonsense woman.

u beta call on your gods now.
mad maddo maddest grin grin grin grin grin grin

Devil don waste you completely
Infact you are chaff grin grin grin

You need serious consistent bludgeoning with metal and mental drugs to beat a little sanity into your leftover ruined brain grin grin grin

You are suffering from brain tumor and you are not aware of it grin grin grin grin

Keep weeping and crying it's giving me pleasure grin grin grin grin

You are a pathetic scatteredbrain moronic ret@rded dullard grin grin grin grin

Panic and tremble on my ambush because I will butcher you and feast on your flesh grin grin grin grin
You well experience ferocious cannibalism

You beta cry on your gods immediately
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Think4Myself:

Oya nau, make niggas catch you for oil mill dey do homo activities
diobu m1, m2 m3 coded Lesbians full dere grin grin grin grin
I swear you be mumu you just dey port and you no know anything wey dey happen for portharcout grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Beehive01: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:

I am getting served soon. No need to say anymore words. Wait till I get it
better that way grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Vickho: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
sharrap you lunatic grin grin grin

Mugu,e I will crush you to pulp and swallow you whole idiot grin grin grin

Dey ban you, you even get mind talk am
You need thunderous invisible multiple slap to reset your brain nutcase

Mugu, upload your face,phone number and home address if they born you well grin grin grin
You just dey capp rubbish because it is a faceless forum werey
funny thing be say if I drop number you no go call.
Coward bastard ranting behind keypad
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Vickho: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:

presently, i'm residing in calabar 52 mbukpa road.
eyen ete ami nduke eyo it's Calabar south.
I drop number she no gree call
The bastard is a troll ignore her.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vickho:
cheesy cheesy
She's really a troll.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vickho:
it's like you want to die grin grin grin
You dey look for persin wey go kill you don worry your end is near grin grin grin
Mugu When did you give me your number grin grin grin

Thunder blast that your empty skull for lying grin grin grin

If dey born you well send your phone number and home address here now grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vickho:
funny thing be say if I drop number you no go call.
Coward bastard ranting behind keypad
sharrap your Stupidity grin grin grin

If you know dey born you well type down your details werey grin grin grin

You are a pathetic coward grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vickho:
idiot I am waiting send down your details werey grin grin grin grin

And if you don't send it now thunder will blast your empty skull and burn you to ashes grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Morrigan008:
it's like you want to die grin grin grin
You dey look for persin wey go kill you don worry your end is near grin grin grin
Mugu When did you give me your number grin grin grin

Thunder blast that your empty skull for lying grin grin grin

If dey born you well send your phone number and home address here now grin grin grin
mind that i send what have u done?

wait till am done with my assignment if i will not command you to my den call me a bastard.

am the breeze that u can't see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck / Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.