Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony (3771 Views)

I'm Not Husband To Lesbian- Falegan Split With Nkechi Blessing / Nairaland Incels (pictures) / A Channel For Incels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
I wish this forum has the interface for uploading phone recordings, I swear a lot of people would have laughed at your cowardice and Stupidity grin grin
so you called me just to cry ?

old woman voic grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beehive01:
An Incel(involuntarily celibate men) as we know them is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one
Incels make a deliberate decision to identify with a misogynistic hate group, and whatever personal challenges they might have faced or pass through in the hands of women do not excuse or mitigate their choice, and that is why I see incels as pathetic sexually frustrated men and undeserving of pity
I don't blame them I understand how they feel
They feel hell on earth to most incels the ordeal almost cost them their sanity, some male incels always end up on antidepressants for years.
Nowadays.....well the anger and resentment is still there. But the weary anger is within them. Most of them have given up all hope of ever being happy. Those male Incels just exist in perpetual state of anger.
But they is a part of them that can never forgive society and women in particular for the suffering they had to endure
Their live has taken them to a place were they have succumbed to such anger and resentment some of them has resulted to self-flagellation

If you can imagine such a thing self describe male Incels will loathe lesbians even more than they hate other women
Lesbians brings into their subconscious mind how ugly their are and how lesbians detest and loathe their body anatomy hense you see them flocking hopelessly dejected on a lesbian thread venting their frustration, depression,anguish and agony
They can't stand the pain and agony to see two girls frolicking together it makes them involuntarily incapacitated in life they feel rejected and leftout completely
They feel so dispirited when they see a woman attracting a woman they can never attract in their entire life
Male Incels are bunch of messed up and depressed unthinkable partners who has lost out in the world of love,sex, affection and promise
I see why people have sympathy for them, but lesbians have no sympathy for someone who thinks they owe those incels sex just because they were born with a penis
Male Incels are bunch of cowardly, whiny,ugly,scrawny,fatty, disfigured,dejected,oppressed, dehumanized, victimized, grotesque, unattractive men who contribute nothing but pains and misery to themselves.
They wish rape to women who says no to them and talk about corrective rape on Lesbians how LUDICROUS

Violent misogyny, depression,hopelessness and suicide:it's time to save incels
Articles have several reports and records of countless numbers of male incels who has committed suicide based on their inability to find a female partner the abondonment,the self inflicted harm, repulsion, irritation will at its best cause this bunch of male Incels to commit suicide and cut short their lives

Yeah, they're male incels no doubt, but you're a female version, imagine saying this shit, women's bodies are better than men, imagine if a man said men's bodies are better than women's, isn't that incel behaviour sad angry

You my dear is the definition of a FEMALE INCEL

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
so you called me just to cry ?

old woman voic grin
Boring and wack grin grin grin

You are just a bored depressed blockheaded empty barrel typing trash upon trash upon trash grin grin

To be honest your comment from A-Z is crap grin grin

Keep weeping, wailing and screaming it's giving me orgasm grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Think4Myself:

Yeah, they're male incels no doubt, but you're a female version, imagine saying this shit, women's bodies are better than men, imagine if a man said men's bodies are better than women's, isn't that incel behaviour sad angry

You my dear is the definition of a FEMALE INCEL
an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin
you are not making any sense at all grin grin grin

You are pained because you are a male incel well this post is created for you to shed tears till they is no tears left to shed maybe you will get the sympathy you seek grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
I didn't even know I was chatting with a blockheaded stammerer all this while grin grin
you can't even puff outside you no get stamina at all grin grin grin
You are a weak empty vessel grin grin
so you called me and expect me to exchange word with u on di phone ? Madam u are a failure cool.

and before this week runs out i want U to track me . Old womagrin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
so you called me and expect me to exchange word with u on di phone ? Madam u are a failure cool.

you are dumber than a dead brain cell grin grin
Idiot what have you being doing all this while??! grin
you are a PITIABLE Weakling grin grin grin
Coward you are a loser grin

You don't need to panic and hold your heart on your hand for now the time you will do that is when I catch you and I will make sure you are vulnerable where noone will save you from my grip grin grin
I will do that but I will catch you unawares and waste your life leaving no trace mark my words grin grin

I will set a trap for you for sure stammerergrin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin
you are not making any sense at all grin grin grin

You are pained because you are a male incel well this post is created for you to shed tears till they is no tears left to shed maybe you will get the sympathy you seek grin grin
Dumb fvck, didn't you see where I said they exist, moreover, the people that flooded your thread aren't incels, they're normal law abiding Nigerians cos if you were actually living in reality, you'd know anything homo is illegal in Nigeria.
Secondly incels aren't a thing in Nigeria cos any dude can get laid, maybe for younger dudes it'd be a little bit harder but for grown ass men, not so much... Abi have you forgotten that "carry me dey go my husband house" video cheesy those women won't be hard to hit for the average dude
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

not only are you suffering from brain tumor you are also deaf grin grin

So you can't differentiate an old woman's voice to a lady at her prime grin grin grin

Your sensory organs are faulty grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:

You don't need to panic and hold your heart on your hand for now the time you will do that is when I catch you and I will make sure you are vulnerable where noone will save you from my grip grin grin
I will do that but I will catch you unawares and waste your life leaving no trace mark my words grin grin

e dey sweet to type 4 keyboard. No p, Until then we wil know who is who. For the main time remain 'failure'. Old womangrin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:

Ay wtf dawg sad angry

Rocktation ban this user for promoting homosexualism and threatening physical violence
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Emma2Seconds: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
angry
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Think4Myself:

Dumb fvck, didn't you see where I said they exist, moreover, the people that flooded your thread aren't incels, they're normal law abiding Nigerians cos if you were actually living in reality, you'd know anything homo is illegal in Nigeria.
Secondly incels aren't a thing in Nigeria cos any dude can get laid, maybe for younger dudes it'd be a little bit harder but for grown ass men, not so much... Abi have you forgotten that "carry me dey go my husband house" video cheesy those women won't be hard to hit for the average dude
you are a moronic ret@rd law abiding nigerians with misplaced priorities grin grin grin
Maybe you so called law abiding citizens should form a troop going house to house to sanction people who are not law abiding and let me see if you will see the light of day grin grin grin
Idiot it is illegal and so fvcking what??! grin grin
Still won't stop lesbianism whatsoever grin grin
Lesbians will keep on being lesbians in nigeria until nigerians makes it legal get that to your empty skull grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
not only are you suffering from brain tumor you are also deaf grin grin

So you can't differentiate an old woman's voice to a lady at her prime grin grin grin

Your sensory organs are faulty grin grin grin
A lady at her prime? upload ur pic let's see.

old woman.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
e dey sweet to type 4 keyboard. No p, Until then we wil know who is who. For the main time remain 'failure'. Old womangrin
e dey sweet to hide behind phone keyboard to type crap.until then we will know who is who.for the main time keep hallucinating in your word of schizophrenia grin grin grin

I swear I will strike you when noone will save you, when you are vulnerable and unaware grin grin grin

I will tie your hands,mouth and legs with chain douse you with fuel and set you ablaze and I will make sure your bones burn to ashes as well grin grin

You will forever remain a loser till you die grin grin grin
Death is Knocking on your door cheesy grin
Bomb dey your head and it will explode very soon werey the time is ticking now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

old woman.
look at this grotesque old methuselah grin grin grin

I thought you were forty when I was chatting with you but when I called you I realized you are uncontrollable stammerer and weigh more older than 50years

You should be in your late fifties grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
look at this grotesque old methuselah grin grin grin

I thought you were forty when I was chatting with you but when I called you I realized you are uncontrollable stammerer and weigh more older than 50years

You should be in your late fifties grin grin

madam are u not ashame of yourself?

shegoat grin

old woman with rat brain grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

old woman.
it is only my lesbian partners that can tell me to upload my pic and I will gladly do it

Not a Grotesque disfigured maggot like you grin grin

See werey typing
I swear you be mugu na ratshit full your emptyhead you no get brain at all grin grin grin

I asked you to upload your grotesque pic and you couldn't do that grin grin grin

You ended making a foolery of yourself
Uploading three different pic of three different men claiming it was you grin grin grin
Can you see that you are a lunatic a confirm one at that grin grin

You will forever be ugly till jesus christ comes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are a moronic ret@rd law abiding nigerians with misplaced priorities grin grin grin
Maybe you so called law abiding citizens should form a troop going house to house to sanction people who are not law abiding and let me see if you will see the light of day grin grin grin
Idiot it is illegal and so fvcking what??! grin grin
Still won't stop lesbianism whatsoever grin grin
Lesbians will keep on being lesbians in nigeria until nigerians makes it legal get that to your empty skull grin
Then why do you hide to kiss your girlfriend grin
Do it in public if you have the balls na, if them no almost lynch you
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

shegoat grin

ashamed of what chatting with a maggot like you grin grin grin
You are a nutcase grin grin grin

You be werey confirm mugu grin grin grin

Stammerer!!! grin grin grin

Even with your voice I swear you are 45yrs older than me grin grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Think4Myself:

sharrap mugu! grin grin grin
I go to clubs in owerri and I frolick and kiss my girlfriends in public and in clubs
Even in portharcout, onitsha, lagos, Abuja etc
It seems you are not in nigeria grin grin grin

You have being watching a lot of jungle justice episode that your brain also got the lynching grin grin cheesy

Jungle justice is for the poor masses grin grin grin
It depends on the kind of ghetto you are in most prevalent in remote underdeveloped rural areas

You are Typing crap grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

shegoat grin

you are an ancient ragged Grotesque methuselah grin grin grin

You are too old grin grin grin
I thought you were 40 but after hearing your old voice I can say for sure you are 60yrs and above grin grin

No wonder you are a stammerer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

old woman.
old methuselah with a paralyzed maggot brain

I swear The only thing you would be good at is being food for worms grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Think4Myself:

sharrap your Stupidity you are an incel grin grin grin
You can't attract any woman in your life your only consolation is this faceless forum grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are an ancient ragged Grotesque methuselah grin grin grin

You are too old grin grin grin
I thought you were 40 but after hearing your old voice I can say for sure you are 60yrs and above grin grin
madam Morrigan008 words of the year include
1. Grotesque
2. Betapruta
grin grin grin grin old woman.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
1. Grotesque
2. Betapruta
copy that and add to your empty vocabs grin grin

Old methuselah grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
1. Grotesque
2. Betapruta
I am going to cause you sleepless night today I don't even care if you are 45years older than me grin grin

This is what you get when an old man like you don't respect his old age grin grin grin
You will always be a refusebin for factual insult that I will hipp on you throughout this night till you choke on it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
old methuselah with a paralyzed maggot brain

I swear The only thing you would be good at is being food for worms grin grin
grin grin grin I'm rich and young while she's old and broke grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
I am going to cause you sleepless night today I don't even care if you are 45years older than me grin grin

This is what you get when an old man like you don't respect his old age grin grin grin
You will always be a refusebin for factual insult that I will hipp on you throughout this night till you choke on it grin grin grin
grin grin grin if u are younger than me upload ur pic let's see, stop hiding under the keyboard. Old woman cheesy
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
grin grin grin I'm rich and young while she's old and broke grin grin grin
you are a very old man living in abject poverty grin grin grin

While I am a young beauty in my prime living in opulence

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
grin grin grin if u are younger than me upload ur pic let's see, stop hiding under the keyboard. Old woman cheesy
tell me on what account should you see my picture grin grin grin grin

You are not my girlfriend neither are you my lesbian partner grin grin grin

You are a very old man and it is such a pity that you are an incel even at your old age grin grin grin

You are so old that you keep on uploading people's picture, you are so ashamed and scared to upload your old wrinkled face grin grin

Ugly old man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
tell me on what account should you see my picture grin grin grin grin

You are not my girlfriend neither are you my lesbian partner grin grin grin

You are a very old man and it is such a pity that you are an incel even at your old age grin grin grin

You are so old that you keep on uploading people's picture, you are so ashamed and scared to upload your old wrinkled face grin grin

Ugly old man grin grin grin
old skinny woman.

no lesbian would like to Zap ur old stinking pussy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slavery Of Men By Women / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / No Shame In Dating A Hausa Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.