Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony (3767 Views)

I'm Not Husband To Lesbian- Falegan Split With Nkechi Blessing / Nairaland Incels (pictures) / A Channel For Incels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
mind that i send what have u done?

wait till am done with my assignment if i will not command you to my den call me a bastard.

am the breeze that u can't see.
you are already a bastard tay tay grin grin grin

I am the invisible unquenchable burning fire that will consume you grin grin grin

I will forever be your nightmares and the calamity that will befall you grin grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by MorriganOO8: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
RAZOR619:
cheesy cheesy
She's really a troll.
cool cool
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by MorriganOO8: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Beehive01:
An Incel(involuntarily celibate men) as we know them is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one
Incels make a deliberate decision to identify with a misogynistic hate group, and whatever personal challenges they might have faced or pass through in the hands of women do not excuse or mitigate their choice, and that is why I see incels as pathetic sexually frustrated men and undeserving of pity
I don't blame them I understand how they feel
They feel hell on earth to most incels the ordeal almost cost them their sanity, some male incels always end up on antidepressants for years.
Nowadays.....well the anger and resentment is still there. But the weary anger is within them. Most of them have given up all hope of ever being happy. Those male Incels just exist in perpetual state of anger.
But they is a part of them that can never forgive society and women in particular for the suffering they had to endure
Their live has taken them to a place were they have succumbed to such anger and resentment some of them has resulted to self-flagellation

If you can imagine such a thing self describe male Incels will loathe lesbians even more than they hate other women
Lesbians brings into their subconscious mind how ugly their are and how lesbians detest and loathe their body anatomy hense you see them flocking hopelessly dejected on a lesbian thread venting their frustration, depression,anguish and agony
They can't stand the pain and agony to see two girls frolicking together it makes them involuntarily incapacitated in life they feel rejected and leftout completely
They feel so dispirited when they see a woman attracting a woman they can never attract in their entire life
Male Incels are bunch of messed up and depressed unthinkable partners who has lost out in the world of love,sex, affection and promise
I see why people have sympathy for them, but lesbians have no sympathy for someone who thinks they owe those incels sex just because they were born with a penis
Male Incels are bunch of cowardly, whiny,ugly,scrawny,fatty, disfigured,dejected,oppressed, dehumanized, victimized, grotesque, unattractive men who contribute nothing but pains and misery to themselves.
They wish rape to women who says no to them and talk about corrective rape on Lesbians how LUDICROUS

Violent misogyny, depression,hopelessness and suicide:it's time to save incels
Articles have several reports and records of countless numbers of male incels who has committed suicide based on their inability to find a female partner the abondonment,the self inflicted harm, repulsion, irritation will at its best cause this bunch of male Incels to commit suicide and cut short their lives
complete trash
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Morrigan008:
diobu m1, m2 m3 coded Lesbians full dere grin grin grin grin
I swear you be mumu you just dey port and you no know anything wey dey happen for portharcout grin grin grin grin

You even said it, they're coded, this is the last reply you'll get from me, good day
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
MorriganOO8:
I am a complete trash for cloning your account cry
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

.... / .. / Help!!! My Boyfriend Thinks I'm Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.