Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70453 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Leebeedo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even if that is the case, paying for any form of human tissue is an international crime. Therefore, he's still in deep shit!
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by kiddkash(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Penguin2:
The question is, how did things become this bad?

How did the boy turn against them?
simple, he saw an opportunity to japa
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Did I tell you the passport is illegal? I only asked questions based on the allegations.

The news claims the passport is illegal. The news also claims the boy got to UK before knowing why he was transported to UK. These things should be confirmed.

Are these your words?

Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel.

What is illegal about the passport and how was it illegally obtained by ekwerenmadu?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

Your submission is not logical. If we assume that his passport was forged, are you also implying that the BVN he applied for in 2019 was also forged?

Are you implying that the conspiracy has been going on since more than 3 years ago??

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by PS712: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
IgOga:

In the UK issues such as child trafficking, racism and terrorism are high priority. If a child informs authority that he's been trafficked for organ harvesting then that is serious.....but the police will investigate to be sure the allegations are true. The Ekweremadu's are innocent until proven guilty.....So far it looks like they might really be innocent
You are correct on the views of UK and other developed countries pertaining to child trafficking, organ harvesting, racism, rape, GBV etc. From available documents it appears the boy is above 18 and the Ekweremadus might not be guilty on age related charges, but the clear picture is one of a young man bent on not returning to Nigeria. This is sad tale of consequences of bad leadership. If Nigerian leaders which Ekweremadu happens to be one had put in place standard hospitals where such transplants can successfully take place, if the doctors were trained through the university without incessant strikes,... perhaps, we would not have been reading this drama.
This is a call, our leaders should fix Nigeria.
Covid lock down made a lot of our leaders lose their lives because they could not fly abroad for treatment, yet they seem not to have learnt. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by gibsonwales(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
BVN details can be edited with relevant documents. The Ekweremadus might have done that to tie all loose ends and keep the suspicious 21years of age in check. shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Tozocalamity: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
This young Hustler just succeeded in ruining ekweremmadu's reputation completely cry
What a pity!
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Soulmender: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application.

You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.

Who told you the passport was illegally obtained? Didn’t you see the letter above where the purpose of the boy’s travel was clearly stated? Do you think British embassy would grant a visa without involving the boy ? The reason for the case is the boy’s age and consent. Uk justice department is only working with information given to them by police department based on what the said boy told the police. It’s left for the Ekweremadu’s to prove they’re not guilty of what they’re being accused of in court next month.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by frog12: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
you know someone of these 15 year olds in SS2 look like in their 20s. they are fat and big

LivingTribunal:
At 15 lips don already turn black from heavy marijuana smoke, THC filled kidney
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Your submission is not logical. If we assume that his passport was forged, are you also implying that the BVN he applied for in 2019 was also forged?

Are you implying that the conspiracy has been going on since more than 3 years ago??
Have you forgotten that banks demand BVN? International passport is not the reason most Nigerians get BVN.

Also, you just use your sentiment to misinterpret my comment. I never claimed the passport is illegal. I simply asked questions based on the claims in the news. You are now acting as if I am the one who published that the passport is illegal.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Onigawara(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
bizhop01:

I believe you old enough to donate your own kidney for Ekweremadu daughter

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Johnn44: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Last time l checked,,it’s possible to update BVN information (only at the exact branch/location address of the bank the BVN was registered with the right affidavit, and other documents.)
My BVN registration date is 2014. l wanted to make correction to my BVN age 2016 when l wanted to make some travel arrangements. grin I
Went to a random bank and l was informed editing/correction and/or updating of BVN info is posssible but only at the exact branch of the bank l registered the BVN in 2014.
So l went to my BVN bank 2016 to update age to coincide with official fake younger age on my international passport and claimed l entered the BVN age in error years back 2014 grin
I brought my legal documents testifying to my new (younger) age along international passport and wrote a letter to that effect. But as the bank officer was about altering my age details and other info,,, l realized my bvn on the system was registered with my (fake) younger age 2014 grin so l only had to update my phone number only on the BVN.

So Calm down first. Until stanbic ibtc bank issues official statement, testifying no editing/updating has been recorded on the BVN displayed,,,,one can’t quickly conclude just from BVN original registration date

NOTE: as l am typing from my parlour so,,,, even my close friends,, family and parents can testify that the age on my BVN,NIN and international passport is fake. (I am almost 6years younger on my international passport and BVN) grin
Don’t wanna reveal my identity tho,,, lemme niit enter into trouble.

Even international passport people with their Birth certificate gra gra ,,, l went to NAija population commission and got fake birth certificate to process the passport. (Nigerian law if u lost ur BiRth certificate,,, only age affidavit can be issued at population commission.
I paid 20k naira or so then 2016 and those guys at NPC office run am sharp sharp within two hours birth certificate with my fake younger age was issued grin

Nothing person nor go see for Naija. Tinubu is learning where u dey cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Reading his comments filled with pull him Down syndrome is pathetic. Where was the his passport ever alleged fake? How was he deceived when a letter emanated from the office of the senator to the British embassy stating the exact reasons for the travel of the young man to the UK? It was clearly stated as medical visa/organ donation. Everyone vilified the senator yesterday, but as facts begin to unravel, it becomes clear he found himself unfortunately entangled with a young devil. He has been caught flat in the age lie already.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ONNYX: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

That is abuse of Office, if you like speak grammar. It doesn’t happen anywhere except Nigeria.

That is not true. there is no abuse of office in this case. No actual rule was bent in his favour.

Sometimes, it is cheaper for the government to provide these perks for some functionaries.

This is by no means part of the problems bedeviling us as a country at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by EMAXIM(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. You are irresponsible, you people only come to nairaland to play ethnic bashing, politics and hatred, instead of getting facts, ate you not aware that it has been established that the kidney didn't match?

Call me ethnic bigot, irresponsible, it wont change the outcome of the case.

Case closed.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Jackanda1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
JAMO84:
That boy has been infected with the evil spirit of Japa by all means
Considering the state of things in Nigeria, is japa really an evil spirit?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by redcliff: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. The attend day care from 8pm till 6pm.

I bin wan invite someone but fear dey catch me. When dem reach here dem go change am for person.

Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want dem go humble call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.

In nigeria anybody that is not your family or really close friend, i dont even bother assisting except i am just doing it for the sake of God and humanity.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Soulmender:
Who told you the passport was illegally obtained? Didn’t you see the letter above where the purpose of the boy’s travel was clearly stated? Do you think British embassy would grant a visa without involving the boy ? The reason for the case is the boy’s age and consent. Uk justice department is only working with information given to them by police department based on what the said boy told the police. It’s left for the Ekweremadu’s to prove they’re not guilty of what they’re being accused of in court next month.
When and where did I tell you the passport is illegal? I simply asked questions based on the claims in the news. How does asking a question mean making a claim?

Second, the letter is for a visa, not for a passport.

The news going round claims the passport is illegal and that the boy was deceived. I simply asked if those claims are true or not. I am not the one making the claims. Stop using your sentiment to misinterpret simple sentences.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

U just open ur mouth and say anything like. And who told u the 21 year old doesn't know what he's doing and agreed to donate?

He has already showed himself as an active liar with his age claims. Anything else is left for other legal documents to determine.

U don't lie on people to achieve ur selfish agenda.

Answer this question, why will a 21 year old agree to donate a kidney to a stranger? What are the incentives?

Even though I think the boy is playing smart, you can not exonerate Ekwerenmadu for being shady and liable for engaging in illegality.
What is his relationships with the boy? Is there monetary inducement involved? If the boy was a relation, I am certain there would not be any issue. Paying (buying) for an organ is clearly illegal. There are legal processes for getting donated organs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Richy4(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Johnn44:

Nothing person nor go see for Naija. Tinubu is learning where u dey cheesy
grin > grin cheesy grin > grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Judolisco(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Where d parents of dis boy arbi him no get parents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Judolisco:
Where d parents of dis boy arbi him no get parents?
I am sure the patents were not aware of the arrangement. Which parent will agree for his son to donate a kidney to a total stranger even with money involved?
I am curious to know the relationship between the Ekwerenmadus and the boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by eeetuk(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu can spin his lies anyway he wants, but the fact remains, he is human trafficker, period.
And the Bottom line is he will pull life imprison at the end of this trial.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.
Your allegation that Ekweremmadu may have arranged an all expense paid trip for the boy to the UK without letting him know the reason for travel doesnt seem realistic (in my opinion). There's absolutely no way the boy wouldn't have known the reason he was picked up, cleaned up and taken on a full expense paid trip to London.

Ekweremmadu may have been desperate, but he's definitely not a fool. If he wanted to deceive the boy to a foreign land to dubiously harvest his organs without consent as alleged, he wouldn't be so foolish to choose a hospital in central London for such an operation. There are many other countries he could have opted for if he wanted to do it illegally.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by blaise26abj(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
So many of these guys are evil . Ritualistic killings and organ harvesting are two things that some of them are actively involved in . It’s a shame that they tried to use their ill gotten wealth that is directly linked to the deaths of poor Nigerians to buy kidneys of orphans (corruption most likely led to the death of that young man’s parents ) for their kid.

Anyone that blames that young man is an idiot . These guys deserve worse fate . You pray that God should punish your corrupt leaders and when it happens , you start castigating the vessel . I pray the Uk govt grants that guy asylum .

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by tianshie(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
If Ekweremadu loves his daughter that much why didn't he donate his own kidney?

Why didn't his wife donate her kidney?

What about the other kids in the family?

Bloody one-percenters.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:

Your allegation that Ekweremmadu may have arranged an all expense paid trip for the boy to the UK without letting him know the reason for travel totally holds no water in my opinion. There's absolutely no way the boy wouldn't have known the reason he was picked up, cleaned up and taken on a full expense paid trip to London.

Ekweremmadu may have been desperate, but he's definitely not a fool. If he wanted to deceive the boy to a foreign land to dubiously harvest his organs without consent as alleged, he wouldn't be so foolish to choose a hospital in central London for such an operation. There are many other countries he could have opted for if he wanted to do it illegally.
I just explained the reason for my questions. It is not an allegation.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Esesuwa8: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim.

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.

I concur my brother. They should be honest when reporting and at least point the odds
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by starz100: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Time will reveal the facts
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ibechris(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Same lie wey politicians dey tell Nigerians na him the boy throw back to them and now,they are crying.

Same way Nigerians are crying for what they have done to us.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. The attend day care from 8pm till 6pm.

I bin wan invite someone but fear dey catch me. When dem reach here dem go change am for person.

Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want dem go humble call you Sir Sir Sir two million times a day. Once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocent. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application . That the boy was a donor for his sick daughter.

The issue is the age falsification allegation. But Boys BVN records and immigration records match.

How is tje demon innocent? The question is, did ekweremadu pay the boy to harvest his kidney or he paid someone else who brought the boy? If yhe latter is the case, then that is trafficking. That is how children are sold into slavery in the name of househelp.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

Answer this question, why will a 21 year old agree to donate a kidney to a stranger? What are the incentives?

Even though I think the boy us playing smart, you can not exonerate Ekwerenmadu for being shady and liable for engaging in illegality.
What is his relationships with the boy? Is there monetary inducement involved? If the boy was a relation, I am certain there would not be any issue. Paying (buying) for an organ is clearly illegal. There are legal processes for getting donated organs.

why would a 21yr old follow a stranger to the uk? whatever agreement they had as long as Ekweremadu didn't say he way buying his kidney knowing its against the law he has no issues. A 21 year old is an adult.

Any gentleman's or under the radar agreement is the boys business to prove if he likes and if he can. Everybody will play smart.

why not say NO than causing trouble for people who didn't force u into anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.