Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70449 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by bizzibodi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Don't they do kidney transplant in Nigeria anymore?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
This loudmouth reta@ded idiotic fool is always making noise for attention.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by blaise26abj(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Everybody hates Ekeremadu, but don't let us crucify him when he is not wrong. Anybody and everybody will do anything and everything possible to save a sick child.
I have seen people watch their children DIE from lack of health centres . They sat and watched their kids die in their arms in Nigeria . That is a direct effect of corruption . Ekeremadu is one of the corrupt leaders so he is not innocent .
May all corrupt leaders meet tragic fates !

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Lightorder: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
you really made so much sense at the beginning but ended up slapping an innocent girl

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:

Your allegation that Ekweremmadu may have arranged an all expense paid trip for the boy to the UK without letting him know the reason for travel totally holds no water in my opinion. There's absolutely no way the boy wouldn't have known the reason he was picked up, cleaned up and taken on a full expense paid trip to London.

Ekweremmadu may have been desperate, but he's definitely not a fool. If he wanted to deceive the boy to a foreign land to dubiously harvest his organs without consent as alleged, he wouldn't be so foolish to choose a hospital in central London for such an operation. There are many other countries he could have opted for if he wanted to do it illegally.

Ekwerenmadu was not very smart at all. UK
(and US) is not the place you should carry out such not so legal activity. The doctors and authorities would interrogate the boy and pass through some rigorous administrative process before carrying out such operation. They would want to find out why the boy agreed to donate his kidney.

Ekwerenmadu should have done the operation in India or even UAE where they would not ask much questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ponishah: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
I don't blaming you for hating Nigerian politicians, they are too bad, I hate them too.
But hating and cursing their very sick daughter, shows you are worse than the Nigerian politicians, you are a pained heartless sadist.
Blame the parents, if found guilty, they should give them maximum penalty.
You are too devilish
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Halo22: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
With the passport and the letter Ekweremadu wrote to the British embassy, he is already vindicated. Shikena!
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Ashirioluwa: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thanks for the information, we all know that the young boy chickened out because he was not told that they are taking him to UK to slaughter like a goat.

The Senator should have seek assistance for organ harvesting from his family members not from innocent boy looking for any means to survive.

The rich will only come to the poors when they are looking for help like this. The Senator or his wife can donate the kidney as well

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Angrymode: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
I strongly believe the boy's age to below 16. In Nigeria, anybody can falsify anything and the age on the boy's BVN could be false as well.

Finally, I wish the UK justice system can use this politician to set a fine example. UK no be 9ja grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:

Your allegation that Ekweremmadu may have arranged an all expense paid trip for the boy to the UK without letting him know the reason for travel totally holds no water in my opinion. There's absolutely no way the boy wouldn't have known the reason he was picked up, cleaned up and taken on a full expense paid trip to London.

Ekweremmadu may have been desperate, but he's definitely not a fool. If he wanted to deceive the boy to a foreign land to dubiously harvest his organs without consent as alleged, he wouldn't be so foolish to choose a hospital in central London for such an operation. There are many other countries he could have opted for if he wanted to do it illegally.

Just listen to yourself! Well, the good thing is, they are not being tried in nigeria where you people celebrate evil. They is cooling in jail until July 7th and just a reminder, the UK authorities can never be blackmailed.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by blaise26abj(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Your submission is not logical. If we assume that his passport was forged, are you also implying that the BVN he applied for in 2019 was also forged?

Are you implying that the conspiracy has been going on since more than 3 years ago??

How do almajiri kids in the North have voters card ? You will see an obvious teenager have that kind of id . . Lots of people don’t have birth certificates in nigeria and they can start a lie at their first opportunity to get a valid ID . BVN is done using any means of ID with birthdate . Frsc , voters cards can be used for this and they all have easy ways to falsify age .

With most people trying to run away from Nigeria , a 15 years old Nigerian orphan can falsify his age to achieve this without even meeting the Ekeremadus .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

why would a 21yr old follow a stranger to the uk? whatever agreement they had as long as Ekweremadu didn't say he way buying his kidney knowing its against the law he has no issues. A 21 year old is an adult.
You dey ask that one again? Is there any 21 year old guy from a poor family that would miss the opportunity to japa?

Any gentleman's or under the radar agreement is the boys business to prove if he likes and if he can. Everybody will play smart.
The agreement gentleman's or otherwise is null and void abinitio (according to my learned friends).

why not say NO than causing trouble for people who didn't force u into anything.

He saw a once in a life time opportunity and took it.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Henix(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
jogojogo:
Why you dey vex like this?
There was a deal but the boy decided to renege on the agreement through seeking sympathy.The boy is wicked. The truth will come out

The politician is who is not wicked? If things are working in Nigeria as it suppose, will that boy ever accept to donate his organ in exchange of any financial reward? If the politicians didn't kill this country with corruption and bad leadership, will the boy ever think of turning against the senator in UK to seek asylum and a better life over there?

It serves the senator well. He wanted to take advantage of the poor boy to save his own daughter, just like they have been taking advantage of poor masses and jobless youths during election. UK is not Nigeria, let him go and defend himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
BleedTears:
Yes the boy is lying but is good. Ekweremadu should go and build hospital in his state and equippe it just like the one he went to in the UK.

Else he will still enter another hot soup when him or anyone in his family want to do leaver transplant or any other transplant.

Is ekweremadu the governor of enugu state? Are there no Lga chairmen in the state?

Building and equipping of hospitals are the responsibilities of the listed fellows above.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Karlirk: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
watersideboys:

You're not stupid youre useless

You're not stupid youre useless
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Halo22:
With the passport and the letter Ekweremadu wrote to the British embassy, he is already vindicated. Shikena!
Implicated or vindicated? Did the boy truly agree to donate one of his kidney to a complete stranger ? And why?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Everybody hates Ekeremadu, but don't let us crucify him when he is not wrong. Anybody and everybody will do anything and everything possible to save a sick child.

Pleeeeeaaaassssssse spare me that crap. Why didn't the bastard donate his own kidney to save his "loving" daughter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Naajjii: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
ivolt:

Since the boy registered his BVN in 2019, Ekweremadu would have traveled back in time to
influence the boy to use the same date of birth on his BVN registration 3 years ago.
The boy is lying about his age.

The only unresolved issue here is whether there was a signed contract that the boy will be giving
up his kidney or it is just word of mouth.
The boy definitely know why his visa was secured.
Why did Ekwerenadu not use one of his children for the donation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

Ekwerenmadu was not very smart at all. UK
(and US) is not the place you should carry out such not so legal activity. The doctors and authorities would interrogate the boy and pass through some rigorous administrative process before carrying out such operation. They would want to find out why the boy agreed to donate his kidney.

Ekwerenmadu should have done the operation in India or even UAE where they would not ask much questions.
Yeah this is exactly the reason I said it's very unlikely that the boy wasnt made aware of the reason for his travel. Ekweremmadu may have been desperate but definitely not foolish. He definitely would have known that the doctors would question the boy before the procedure; so there's no way the boy wouldn't have been told why they were taking him to the UK.

If they wanted to truly 'harvest' his organs without his consent, they would have opted for other shady locations, definitely not the Royal Free Hospital London.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by mauchiz: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
affable4:
Boy played a smart one on the senator.

But that was too selfish of him. He never thought of the damages he would bring to the family. Reminds me of one Ghanian story about a close relative/nanny that destroyed a family in USA.

Fear a desperate mind.

Is possible, this boy wants to deal with him, because he is a politician, they have showed us pepper in Nigeria.
Whatever,is good for the criminal leaders we have in Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by blaise26abj(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lightorder:
you really made so much sense at the beginning but ended up slapping an innocent girl

Which child of a corrupt leader doesn’t benefit from the corruption of their father ? From schooling to opportunities . And when their corrupt fathers die , they inherit the proceeds of corruption left by their parents and continue to use these funds to oppress poor Nigerians . So how are they innocent ? Once they are of age and they know the sources of their fathers wealth , they become accomplices . So he is not slapping an “INNOCENT” girl .

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

You dey ask that one again? Is there any 21 year old guy from a poor family that would miss the opportunity to japa?

The agreement gentleman's or otherwise is null and void abinitio (according to my learned friends).

He saw a once in a life time opportunity and took it.

And what has he gotten from the opportunity?? He has already be confirmed as a liar. The rest is very unsure for him.

Next time u want a good life do it the right way or go and hussle like ur mates.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

Implicated or vindicated? Did the boy truly agree to donate one of his kidney to a complete stranger ? And why?

That is the million dollar question all these evil people supporting ekweremadu cannot answer. He obviously purchased the boy from a human-parts merchant just to harvest his kidney.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by obailala(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Naajjii:

Why did Ekwerenadu not use one of his children for the donation?
1. The donor has to have matching organs. That they are siblings doesnt mean their organs must be a match - this isnt blood donation.

2. The organ donor has to consent. If the siblings arent willing to risk their kidneys, the parents cant force them to.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by wirinet(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
obailala:
Yeah this is exactly the reason I said it's very unlikely that the boy wasnt made aware of the reason for his travel. Ekweremmadu may have been desperate but definitely not foolish. He definitely would have known that the doctors would question the boy before the procedure; so there's no way the boy wouldn't have been told why they were taking him to the UK.

If they wanted to truly 'harvest' his organs without his consent, they would have opted for other shady locations, definitely not the Royal Free Hospital London.

Leave the harvest his organs without his consent part. That's to add spice and salt to the story. Most likely there was some financial inducements and the boy is aware that One Ekwerenmadu dare not raise the issue of money in court, else he will land in jail.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
jaxxy:

And what has he gotten from the opportunity?? He has already be confirmed as a liar. The rest is very unsure for him.

Next time u want a good life do it the right way or go and hussle like ur mates.

Who confirmed a liar when your mentor is still cooling off in jail? Know this and know peace, ekweremadu has come to the end of the road. He is done and no amount of blackmail can change that. evil people!
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by abokikhalifa: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application. It is also possible the boy knew he the plan before leaving Nigeria. These confirmations are more important than confirming the boy's age because the allegations of illegal passport and deceiving someone for organ harvest are not judged based on the age of the alleged victim.

See me see wahala. I just asked questions and sentimentalists are quoting me wrongly. They are quoting me as if asking questions is the same as making a claim. I just asked questions based on the allegations in the trending news. I never said the allegations are true or false.
You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.

Go to UK and fight the case for him na. Why waste your energy on Nairaland ?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by izibili44: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
The guy outsmart our senator. The man hand no clean, I just pity the daughter. The sin of the father.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by poiZon: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Go to court and testify
The case is in court already
Go and verify..

O
B
I
D
I
E
N
T
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by joyandfaith: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Did he sign consent form that he understood and agreed to donate his kidney?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Funflipper: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
wirinet:

Leave the harvest his organs without his consent part. That's to add spice and salt to the story. Most likely there was some financial inducements and the boy is aware that One Ekwerenmadu dare not raise the issue of money in court, else he will land in jail.

Of course there was financial inducement but who got the money? The boy or his traffickers?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by abokikhalifa: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
McLizbae:
OK.. Ekweremadu may be bad as bad, but I see the baddest in this boy eyes. May justice prevail!

How do you see bad in somebody eyes ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.