Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55393 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Jokerman:

Truth is tribalism and religion will not work next election... only what a contestant has to offer... even those in the village will not do follow follow votes
Yeah.
Their landmark achievements and what more they need to offer us.
So let's compare the two contestants on their achievements which will tell us their capacity and what they have to offer us going forward.
Tinubu vs peter obi.
Oya,we are waiting
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2022
lomprico:

Lol, the dulard did not finish primary schoo!
But he presented a statement of result from Government College Katsina, Results from Cambridge University UK and O/Level Certificate from WAEC.

Once again what is your evidence that Buhari did not finish primary school?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Uchedizzy(f): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Unname person kor unknown gunman ni
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by SenecaTheYonger: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.

Yeah, I’m thinking he’s around 100 years old
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Saintmary(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2022
FuckkME:
what will u do If u lost your certificate

Statements of results should be enough.

It's not possible that all students and staff of your school cannot witness your attendance in your school.

Except you're lying.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MatrixCircle: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Baba actually attended Primary and secondary school but I think the reason he is hiding it because it will expose alot of hidden things about him. It will expose his age, real name ( Amuda Yekini), his real state of origin, Osun state and many more hidden truths that will eventually throw him out of the Presidential race and be charged for forgery and other crimes of deceiving the public for years grin grin. Bode George has been saying this truth for years, now people are paying attention. He may be a con man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by paradigmshift(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:
The biggest threat to these pigs na tinubu.
They all talk about him even more that atijku who has since taken a holiday trio back to Dubai.
He will never step down for u pigs and morons

Afterall the hyping of peter obi.
The highest academic qualification he ever had was a BSC.
your papa na pig
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MrBlock: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

You brain is not intact
How some of you choose to defends the undefendable just because of crumbs and breads baffles my imagination

"Defend" your English first before speaking on a public forum.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by DSoj(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2022
what's big deal, i am in Tinubu shoes, dont have a single one of my certificates, got stolen when my bag was stolen enroute UK 6 yrs ago.
All my certificates.

So what's big deal
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by einsteine(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2022
This is a sign he may win the election. After all, Nigeria is a kakistocracy: government by the worst of the citizenry.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by justmondris: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2022
This old man for just let Osinbajo rule this country but he nor agree because of greed. Even the Buhari nor even get certificate. Northerners done hit this one hammer. Them go disqualify and give the ticket to the person when carry second Ameachi. After all na him be the hidden anointed candidate.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by lomprico(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

But he presented a statement of result from Government College Katsina, Results from Cambridge University UK and O/Level Certificate from WAEC.

Once again what is your evidence that Buhari did not finish primary school?

Forged
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by omohayek: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

We are not asking for conjectures and speculations, we are asking for proof that a person named Bola Tinubu attended primary and secondary school anywhere in the world. Just one proof. Is that too difficult to provide?
Even if he never went to primary or secondary school, and simply went straight from the womb into Chicago State University, what does it matter as long as he graduated from an accredited institute of higher learning?

I really don't understand the point of an attack based on such pettifoggery, as it serves to discredit those who make it more than their intended victims. There are far better criticisms that could be made of Tinubu which don't require such mindless literalism, as if WAEC were the only legitimate determiner of education on the planet (are we saying someone who went to secondary school outside West Africa couldn't be president?), or a primary school certificate could ever carry more weight than a university degree from a reputable American institution (unlike the glorified degree mills that are most of Nigeria's universities).

This whole faux-controversy is more indicative of the low intellectual level of Nigerian political debate than it is of Tinubu's supposed shadiness. If Nigerians had the will and ability to discuss more substantive issues of policy and philosophical approaches to governance, there'd be no room for such imbecilic discussions.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by paradigmshift(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Because being the most vocal tribe in Southern Nigeria, we can never ever allow tribalists like you foist a sick, old desperate lying man on the rest of the country.
Posterity will not forgive us for doing it, you did it in PMB'S time, you can never do it a second time
Tinubu na bad market that we cannot buy or allow any Nigerians to buy either
Cal us any name you like , we no send you
not vocal tribe but the most beteaya tribe if any English like that dey grin
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by 2016easy2017: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.

But your father who's not even known, went to school. Let's see his cert.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by subcbouy: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Even mobil employees him without certificate! Nigeria and their foolish politics. Instead to attack policies they are buying certificate blabla Rubbish
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MatrixCircle: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Buhari too was without certificate... now Tinubu. A country with lots of intellectuals being ruled by crooks and rouges.
This happens because of the selfish interest of the Afonjas supporting Tinubu. The ones with OBJ are more enlightened. Stupid people. How can a known con man be Thier leader ?? Because of the stolen crumbs he shares to them
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by 2016easy2017: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
He's not fit to contest then, let him admit that and step down it would accord him more respects.

And put Obi
You are all out of your senses.
His higher institution certificate overrides all thag
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by sylve11: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.

Just thinking out.

You're making a valid point. cool
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ariesbull: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2022
He think most of us are stupid or do we look like yoruba that he can sell dummy

You didn't attend
Nursery school
Primary school
Secondary school

You managed to attend university they stole your certificate... Do they even think we are daft or from iragbiji

There is what is called statement of result that can be used in place of certificate or student copy of transcript... Show us!

I used to think old men are honest... Everything about this one is lies from state of origin to village to number of kids and wives
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MatrixCircle: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
omohayek:

Even if he never went to primary or secondary school, and simply went straight from the womb into Chicago State University, what does it matter as long as he graduated from an accredited institute of higher learning?

I really don't understand the point of an attack based on such pettifoggery, as it serves to discredit those who make it more than their intended victims. There are far better criticisms that could be made of Tinubu which don't require such mindless literalism, as if WAEC were the only legitimate determiner of education on the planet (are we saying someone who went to secondary school outside West Africa couldn't be president?), or a primary school certificate could ever carry more weight than a university degree from a reputable American institution (unlike the glorified degree mills that are most of Nigeria's universities).

This whole faux-controversy is more indicative of the low intellectual level of Nigerian political debate than it is of Tinubu's supposed shadiness. If Nigerians had the will and ability to discuss more substantive issues of policy and philosophical approaches to governance, there'd be no room for such imbecilic discussions.
If this same saga of Tinubu was made against an Igbo Presidential candidate, will you respond this same way as a patriotic Nigerian ??
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.

Just thinking out.

... No be only age.... jare......
Na wetin i write say na Greedy not Greed... will kee this man!!.... i thought about where did he get all the dollars he used in settling all the belle swallow politicans @ Abuja... more than 2000 of them...

Lagos Treasury never empty finish...

Efcc will be going to ibadan to catch yahoo.. yahooo..

Whereas the greatest of all-time is in front of them...

Well done ooo.. shei... they don open. Buretai x Army cheif...

Make una welldone ooo
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ariesbull: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.

Just thinking out.

You didn't attend
Nursery school
Primary school
Secondary school

You managed to attend university they stole your certificate... Do they even think we are daft or from iragbiji

There is what is called statement of result that can be used in place of certificate or student copy of transcript... Show us!

I used to think old men are honest... Everything about this one is lies from state of origin to village to number of kids and wives
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
2016easy2017:

And put Obi You are all out of your senses. His higher institution certificate overrides all thag
Your opinion.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by greenie77: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2022
DSoj:
what's big deal, i am in Tinubu shoes, dont have a single one of my certificates, got stolen when my bag was stolen enroute UK 6 yrs ago.
All my certificates.

So what's big deal

Even though your certificates were stolen but I believe you can list the names of academic institutions attended, the years you were there and anyone can go verify it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
lomprico:

Forged

The onus now lies on you to prove the certificates and statement of result are forged? I
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MatrixCircle: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2022
ariesbull:

You didn't attend
Nursery school
Primary school
Secondary school

Edo earlier reminded him Edo no be Lagos and Afonjas he pocketed. Nigerians are now telling him Nigeria no be Lagos or APC . He should go and enjoy his retirement.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2022
INEC.... your head no correct ooo walahi....

A man told u him no get cert... from pry to secondary..sch okay less start from secondary school..... him still no get..

And university certificate is questionable... u still registered him...

Are u people okay at all..... then wetin him present.... dollars? To you guys..
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
DSoj:
All my certificates.

So what's big deal

Are you now telling us that if you go to your school to demand a certified true copy of your certificates, you will be denied?

Are you insinuating that people's that lose their certificates suddenly becomes certificateless and cannot get employment with their qualifications again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by blowjohn(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
How did someone who didn't attend primary and school cope with accounting and graduated with honours

I mean, no be juju be that?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by favor914: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

Living in Lagos as at time tinubu was in exile?
Bro.ure smoking weed and need to stop.
He was working at Manny Bank limited now Fidelity bank plc for your information.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by favor914: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
blowjohn:
How did someone who didn't attend primary and school cope with accounting and graduated with honours

I mean, no be juju be that?
Very easy, the name he used to enter America, was not the name he was using in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.