Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55388 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by franudi: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is not educationally qualified to be the president of Nigeria. I thought that Bubu will be the last man in Nigerian politics with this confusion. Tinubu's education certificates were stolen, but the documents of his houses and landed properties were intact. Somethings are not adding up here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ugwueze1: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinibu wil b disqulify and Amechi / El-rufi mark my word
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2022
2elliot:
Can I use this your line to get a job at your company if you had one?
What they are saying is that companies should not ask for primary and secondary school history from prospective employees once they present B.Sc, M.Sc, P.Hd certificates.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by toujurs: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is a joke, it is only a fool that would support this drug baron
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobleman80: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Because being the most vocal tribe in Southern Nigeria, we can never ever allow tribalists like you foist a sick, old desperate lying man on the rest of the country.
Posterity will not forgive us for doing it, you did it in PMB'S time, you can never do it a second time
Tinubu na bad market that we cannot buy or allow any Nigerians to buy either
Cal us any name you like , we no send you
Gbamsolutely
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Ijoba85:
You are senseless , how can you become an accountant as highly placed as Exon Mobil without educational certificates? You sef think a

Kip kwayet, let him provide evidences of his education as requested, shikena. Exxon mobil kor Nnpc ni.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Henz81: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Allisgud: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Inec should disqualified him to go and sit for the next waec,he should come back in 2031,I don't know why apc always bring people who dog abi unknown person stole their certificate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad u have WAEC office in Lagos,male una write them.Simple

You are just unreasonably bigoted. I have no legal right to write WAEC to demand for anyone's certificate. Gani Fawehinmi could not get Tinubu's cartificates. Its only Tinubu that can write WAEC to demand his certificate.

This is the outcome of someone else who tried to get Tinubu's certificate

Alleged certificate forgery: Court dismisses suit against Tinubu

Lagos – A Federal High Court sitting in Lagos on Tuesday dismissed an application seeking to compel the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) to investigate former Lagos State Gov., Chief Bola Tinubu, for alleged certificate forgery.

Justice Saliu Saidu dismissed the application, filed by one Dr Dominic Adegbola, seeking to reopen the suit initially instituted by late Chief Gani Fawehinmi in 1999.

Adegbola had sought for an order compelling the IGP to commence investigation into the alleged certificate forgery case.

Dismissing the application, the judge held that by Order 34, Rule 4 of the Federal High Court Civil Procedure Rules, the applicant failed to satisfy the mandatory requirements of the law.

He also held that such an application must be filed before the court, within three months when the alleged fraudulent act was detected.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/alleged-certificate-forgery-court-dismisses-suit-against-tinubu/amp/

The cases are always thrown out with stupid technicalities.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ejimatic: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec
The minimum requirement is OLevel or its equivalent. If he has GCE he is qualified to contest. He further claims he has BSC abroad. The foreign university must have sighted its certificate before offering him admission. In view of this like Buhari BAT can continue to contest. Atiku and PDP vrs Buhari 2019 PEPT and SC supra
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by emmayoc: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022
How long are we going to be having someone lead this country with questionable educational certificates. What exactly is wrong with Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Johel(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec

This is the lunatic certain maggots want as president??... pathetic!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by vincentbravo(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022
2023 election is not a joke as usual, any candidate facing forgery case must go down.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by hope4nigeria(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.
sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by olibeans: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

BAT, Where is your certificate?
No records to show. We are tired of illiterates wilding the power of life and death in this country.

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by sekundosekundo: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by olibeans: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=114167792][/quote]

Hahahaha
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by greenie77: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.

My father's 1958 Primary school certificate and 1966 London GCE certificate are still intact despite the Biafra civil war.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by shoprite: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Not a big deal if you ask me . . .even some unknown / obscure individuals have one time or the other misplaced their certificates, so it happens!
The good thing here is that all the schools mentioned still exist both home and abroad, organizations where he worked both home and abroad also still exist and I doubt they would have engaged someone without the required qualification for the positions he occupied, so why not reach out and get confirmation if anyone is in doubt?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

Education
He attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan, South West of Nigeria. Tinubu then went to the United States in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, Illinois, and then at Chicago State University. He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.

Early career
Tinubu worked for the American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation.After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Bola Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2022
shoprite:
Not a big deal if you ask me . . .even some unknown / obscure individuals have one time or the other misplaced their certificates, so it happens!
The good thing here is that all the schools mentioned still exist both home and abroad, organizations where he worked both home and abroad also still exist and I doubt they would have engaged someone without the required qualification for the positions he occupied, so why not reach out and get confirmation if anyone is in doubt?

Why can't he just go to the schools and demand officially his testimonials and statement of result?

At least Buhari did the same when his WAEC certificate became a political issue. Even though he had a certificate from US War College and his name is actually in their school roster.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2022
onuman:

The Buhari cabal will allow Tinubu to contest in order to split southern votes between Peter Obi and Tinubu for Atiku to win.
Watch out.
But if I were to be Tinubu who has been clamouring for power shift to the South, I would collapse my political structure to join Peter Obi's.
Is easier said than done, collapse political structure he's labour for years, Nah you're joking grin
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Jokerman:

No time to counter.... yiu already know the truth.
I don't
U tell me
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by buzikid49515: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
This is not governorship election in Lagos that the can manipulate anyhow.
Tinubu must present his certificate imagine these idiots them that spent years in school rooting for someone without certificate to rule them.
The drug baron must never enter aso rock.
Get your pvc
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by swissgoldenpro2: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2022
This will be interesting to watch
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Everlastingson: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2022
This man is too filthy to be the President. Only criminals will support someone like this man. All about him are vawulence, lies, fraud, deception. Na waoo! And na his " turn to be President "? E no go ever work.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by izibili44: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2022
My new president my new president. grin grin grin grin grin.. After all the current president too no get certificate. Make we manage this one too. Nigeria my country.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Onyipk: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2022
No be only "unknown person" . Na " Unidentified Flying Object (UFO)" na im theif am.

What an embarrassment! Not only is he sick, aged and should be retired but he is also uneducated (which is no crime) claiming to be educated ( which is a crime ie claiming what you are not).
My suspicion goes like this; If indeed Tinubu is educated, then a true discovery of his age would be detected. Blind followers of the blind keep up with ypur embarrassment to yourselves. Abeg, Nigeria cannot afford NONSENSE for the next eight years!

As for me and my household, we are totally willing and OBIDIENT and we will eat the good of the land- Isaiah 1:19
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Jokerman(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

I don't
U tell me

Truth is tribalism and religion will not work next election... only what a contestant has to offer... even those in the village will not do follow follow votes
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

Fraud. That's what's up.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by biafranrealson: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Buhari is even better than this Asiwaju Tinubu.
Yorubas are well noted for sound academia.
How come it's this slowpoke and thug that they are pushing to the center
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by lomprico(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

What proof do you have to know Buhari's certificates/ statement of results are fake?

Lol, the dulard did not finish primary schoo!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Toneyo(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2022
This is how you guys start the attack. If Peter Obi's supporters attacks back, you call them names.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.