Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now (111994 Views)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Eriokanmi: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:
I mean my friend went for a thick lady with big front and back without considering that after childbirth things will increase beyond proportion. I mean even slim girls tend to add weight after childbirth but my friend thought his wife will remain that way not knowing what was waiting for him.

It's even better to marry a slim woman of which you know after childbirth she will still add weight but this time it will be to your taste cheesy
Na African women dey allow this kain tin nah..you can have 3 kids and still remain fit. African ladies are so lazy. Many of them don't know the road to the gym sef. Once they start having children, they relax without knowing that's the time they need to work on their body the most because they're no more as yuppie as they used to be. When their men begin to look outside , they'd start visiting herbalist instead of working on their body. Remember say, how your home is kept na your business oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Excuses, childbirth is not an excuse to gain permanent weight

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Orch03(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ok na,
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please If You come across any bad News, Please Get In Touch With . COM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by jaxxy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:
I mean my friend went for a thick lady with big front and back without considering that after childbirth things will increase beyond proportion. I mean even slim girls tend to add weight after childbirth but my friend thought his wife will remain that way not knowing what was waiting for him.

It's even better to marry a slim woman of which you know after childbirth she will still add weight but this time it will be to your taste cheesy

I thought about this same thing awhile back when seeing how girls are jumping up and down shouting thick bt the average Nigerian girl doesn't know how to watch her weight and explodes in size after marriage for unknown reasons even without kids.

I changed my mind about these thick girls immediately cos it's just an excuse to not keep fit. I won't tolerate anybody tripling their already thick body under my roof. Nahh!

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by olamike02: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
It serves him right, don't marry a lady because she's beautiful, chubby or good in bed, it's all evanescence

Marriage is more than that
Good for him. Now everything has become double double for him. He should enjoy it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
OmoOshodi:
Someone that married this one will surely weep after child birth........greet your grandma for me in advance
This BABE fit don born 3 seff & looks thunderous
... na Akata be this naaa.
Akata dey go GYM well well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by hammer567: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

My own be say, add the weight for yansh or hips but never for stomach.

I hate pot belly.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Bahamas95(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ningen:
Serves him right. grin

I've always preferred slim women. And no, am not talking about slippers... But those with a little back and front.
Ya, slim girls rock.

#TeamSlimGirls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by SerikiFulani(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
So the idiot of a friend you have got married cos of looks.....Lol grin

I do tell people they should not get married cos of looks or beauty.... Marriage is more than that

If I wanted to get married to a sexy woman,I would have done that a long time ago....I don't wanna get married and start cheating on my wife with a more sexier woman smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:

No, he married her for her to become sack of beans
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by hammer567: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
I DEY ASK, HOW DO PEOPLE STAY MARRIED WITH ALL THE TEMPTATION IN THIS GENERATION BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE?

HOW?

CHEATING NEVER TOO MUCH?

SOME MEN AND WOMEN DONT WANT TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE MARRIED OR NOT.

SO, HOW IS IT DONE?

YUL EDOCHIE NA CONFIRMATION SAY, MARRIAGE IS OLD SCHOOL, BECAUSE EVEN IN THE MARRIAGE EVERYBODY BOTH MAN AND WOMAN IS FCUCKING AROUND.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Stevyne: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

Hehehehe, enjoy. I know she's deep down there and swallow every length and width of your pen**S, that's slim girls for you. enjoy wink
Abeg can you elaborate why it's like that with slim gals
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Explicits(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Then who will now marry all those thick babies? They should die single right?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Explicits:
Then who will now marry all those thick babies? They should die single right?
Don't think too much for them.
Their Miraculous Husbands dey on dia way.
Every Man get specification.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by leeikem(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
So make fat people no marry??

Ndibuna:

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by tfelicityk(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Human wants are unlimited...

One man's food is another man's poison...
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by victorv12(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
I love big fat girls in kilo.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Asianjollof007: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
I'll always go for a woman with thick thighs, huge ass and a pretty face because of my kids.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by DWJOBScom(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Conwarden:

Childbirth is no excuse for keeping pregnancy-weight. It's meant to be exercised out after delivery . . . but the lazy ones won't like to hear this.

Meanwhile, husbands have a duty to help their wives return to normal. Don't just criticise.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

i wish i can frame all of these
Well driven and said
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
hammer567:
I DEY ASK, HOW DO PEOPLE STAY MARRIED WITH ALL THE TEMPTATION IN THIS GENERATION BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE?

HOW?
CHEATING NEVER TOO MUCH?
SOME MEN AND WOMEN DONT WANT TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE MARRIED OR NOT.
SO, HOW IS IT DONE?
YUL EDOCHIE NA CONFIRMATION SAY, MARRIAGE IS OLD SCHOOL, BECAUSE EVEN IN THE MARRIAGE EVERYBODY BOTH MAN AND WOMAN IS FCUCKING AROUND.
Blame Social Media...
SOCIAL MEDIA graduates more prostitutes than any other known structure

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Bigchristo22(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

He was carried away by big boobs and big ass now e don blast grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by dazzlingd(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lol, na so one bros see big yansh wey boys dey manage, bros was greedy and decided to annex the yansh for himself. Now aunty chidinma don born, na so everywhere scatter, she blow like balloon plus stretch marks. Baba come dey chase small small slim girls for street.
In life, don’t be greedy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by postbmd: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
It serves him right, don't marry a lady because she's beautiful, chubby or good in bed, it's all evanescence

I love that band

evanescence cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Asianjollof007:
I'll always go for a woman with thick thighs, huge ass and a pretty face because of my kids.
..... Good Description.
Na South Africa go be ur final destination be that

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by RainValley: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
chatinent:
In summary, that is to say I have the most beautiful and perfect woman in the world. I'm yet to see a second runner-up!
Shut...up... I don't know why but just shut up. Oh men I am so fucking lonely.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by hammer567: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Blame Social Media...
SOCIAL MEDIA graduates more prostitutes than any other known structure

IF YOUR MARRIED, U NEED SERIOUS PRAYER IN THIS GENERATION, BECAUSE THE TEMPTATION IS NOW INSIDE YOUR BEDROOM AND ON YOUR BED.

WHEN SHE CARRY PHONE OR HE CARRY PHONE, U DONT KNOW WHO IS ON THE OTHER END. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Olahmi05: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lesson to be learnt....
The physical things will fade away.
Just Matter of time.
Let your Heart �❤️� choose not your Eyes �.
Note it..

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Dboyisnoturmate: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
When you carry wetin pass you grin naso life be my bro

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by dreu2fine(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:

U get quarrel with the guy before

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by JustforMen: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:

Good in bed... Question mark dey here oo!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Asianjollof007: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

..... Good Description.
Na South Africa go be ur final destination be that

Lol, of course i love them thick and huge just like the south africans. Go to my twitter page, they know me as a lover of big and endowed women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.