Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (53091 Views)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by aiikman(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:
Igbo people are pure evil .

Same as your cursed lineage ...idiot

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by EasyPeazy: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:
Igbo people are pure evil .

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Rule 2.

This charlatan should be removed from cyberspace please

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by PDJT: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
jrusky:

Hello Mr UK Prime Minister wait till July 7 then we will know where the case is standing. Thanks

-The UK Prime Minister is also under the law - just saying.

-You must be one of the beneficiaries of corrupt Nigerian politicians. Isn't? wink
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by mignone(f): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
jesmond3945:
This case has clearly shown that there are 2 classes in Nigeria. The politicians and the masses. Look at how the politicians are banding together to support their own.
Sadly, d so-called masses are unreasonable &still take sides with their oppressors ...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by mignone(f): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
At the risk of sounding insensitive to a family in crisis, is anyone as wicked or evil as an average Nigerian politician or elected political office holder?!? I doubt it honestly!

All of a sudden, y'all are asking us to feel sorry for Ekweremadu... Come on now!
Bless u!
No one is considering d no of Nigerians languishing/dying due to d callousness of these lots as against one Sonia. As a social worker yrs back, what my eyes/ears consumed were pitiful cases dt simple working systems would av sorted. But NO, no thanks to these evil lots.
I'm sorry bt nt jst touched. God forgive me if it's a sin.
If I av a contact wif d sick girl right nw, I'll advise her to tell God to cut all spiritual ties btw her&d parents. Abi is me dt they used masses' benefit aka blood money to train? Might nt be d reason for her ailment tho bt what do I know
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Tonytonex(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2022
FFK, should send one of his children to go and donate his or her kidney to the Ekweremadus if he so love them as he claimed. hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by premiumswizz: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Useless fani kayode, always ass licking.
I sympathize with the ekeremadus but I think it is karma playing down on our so called politicians for destroying our country Nigeria and our lives. If only you made our health systems work you won't be in this mess. This is what the common Nigerian go through, this is how it feels and worse too.
I guess the rich also cry.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Happiness62862: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Hsgd

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Beaniebarbie(f): 3:34am On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:
What happened to Ike Ekweremadu shows are immature many Igbos... Court as not declare him guilty but his stupid tribe as already declare him guilty.

North will stand for thier brother not matter the situation.

No wonder one man from East say igbos are the most foolish tribe
Lmao,. No wonder your nose is so compressed.. grin grin ugly Bitch!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by nwosu1982: 3:36am On Jun 27, 2022
We are stupid and yet u envy us , what a shame
obembet:
What happened to Ike Ekweremadu shows are immature many Igbos... Court as not declare him guilty but his stupid tribe as already declare him guilty.

North will stand for thier brother not matter the situation.

No wonder one man from East say igbos are the most foolish tribe
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by nwosu1982: 3:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Nothing will happen to d boy , how many people has Ekweremuo killed for years now? This is how all dis stupid politicians has been harvesting kidney from the poor citizens and u r here defending them . May God forgive you
nairavsdollars:
This boy will suffer if Ekweremadu's daughter dies. I pray she won't but her case is at advanced stage
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by BlockResearcher: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2022
FFK you spoke well. But it wont be a bad idea for you to amplify your sympathy to the Ekweremmadu's by resolving to donate your kidney for free to thier ailing duaghter

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by MrSquint: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Ekweremadu is our own Ooh

He's been part of Nigeria's ruling elites yes,
Obviously part of our problem, if only they ensured our hospitals were like the ones in the UK, probably he would've gotten a donor here, surgery would've been done here and this mess wouldn't be.

How many ordinary citizens of Nigeria can travel abroad for such surgeries ?

UK Government should investigate thoroughly.
Thank God say man no be God
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Kobicove(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Funflipper:

And ekweremadu a saint right?

If he kept to his side of their agreement then yes, he is a saint!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The daughter's boyfriend must be a wicked boyfriend for not donating his own kidney for his lovely girlfriend!!
Thank you. They are supporting their fellow thieves. Do they lack family/ relatives with functioning kidneys?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Psady(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Brendaniel:

That is what we were told by the News channels, till there is an update from the news channels, I don't want to go with social media information on this particular case, because a lot of fake information will begin to fly from every angle with from people with different interests...
yes a lot of fake news making rounds on this issue, I think we all have to be careful on taking sides.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Psady:
yes a lot of fake news making rounds on this issue, I think we all have to be careful on taking sides.
I dont nees to be careful when I compare the power imbalance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by maduxs: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2022
He wants to exploit the children of the poor. God punish him and his family.
Why can't him build such hospital in his village and help himself and others.
After more than 20 years in parliament he wants to reap where he didn't sow.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by obembet(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2022
nwosu1982:
We are stupid and yet u envy us , what a shame

Envy who? If i envy you, I will relocate to the East now... Nobody envy mad man get he always feel important
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Ekweremmadu is innocent
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2022
I believe this a boy trying to make it in the only way opportunity has ever presented itself to him. As a youth myself, I could do worst to those who individually and collectively made this country our last willing option. Great guy you shall make it. As for the sick daughter of Ekwermadu, this is happening to you because your dad like his other cronies have milked this country so dry that you have to be flied to far away UK for something we should be able to do here in the country if we have good healthcare centres but our politicians have elected to destroy the country and you are one of the beneficiaries of their corruption. I pray you get well soon though that's if anyone daughter of Ekweremadu ever had kidney problem and the whole saga wasn't just for organ harvesting because there is no length our politicians cannot go during election period. And as for FFK, you said you did research? you mean through phone call to your friend? That's no research. After killing many youth in EndSARS saga, every Nigerian youths is going to pay back any politician who like Ekweremadu needed their help just like this guy did.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by conscienceman4(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Let Sen. Ekwerenmadu just show the consent agreement he had with the young man, having established his age, and he will be free.
All these guys writing just about the age are not being fair.
Just show agreement that the young man consented to be a kidney donor.
QED.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by kafeii123: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Akacollins7:
I think the boy just destroyed and waste his life. He played with fire, this guys we make life miserable for him without touching him. He made a very big mistake of his life and am already sorry for him

They could very well have gotten him killed and finished in order to die all secrets from leaking...upon his return to Nigeria.

This is the issue with this things...why just payment...why not a guarantee to sponsor his education and get him a well paying job and continued support....

It's a kidney we're talking about...if it was easy...why didn't the remaining family members donate one of theirs....

If I was the boy... I'd worry about what will become of me after my return to the country....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Ak9ja: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
... Is FFK and other politicians that have kept Nigerians in abject poverty not the ones with evil souls? If not, why would such a young and promising generation want to japa by any means necessary? These Politicians have kept this country the way it is, so why blame the young man? He probably saw that as a way out of the poverty and insecurity his political leaders have kept him and other Nigerians for years.
I feel for Sonia (the sick child) cos she's definitely hoping to stay alive irrespective of how the kidney gets donated. Nigeria has gotten to the poor sick child.
Fix this country, they won't. They'll prefer to loot and keep our schools & hospitals locked. Nigerians doctors are performing wonderfully well outside the shores of this country. Must everybody japa before they know that there's fire on the mountain?
May God help us to get it right this time.
Sad!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Thank goodness the boy is never going back to the shithole Liegeria where crooked politicians supports other crooked politicians.

Ekeremmadu is looking at 10 years in jail just for human trafficking.. grin i am so glad.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by maxlo: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2022
From the boys reaction on FB. He never mentioned that he was going to donate kidney but that he was told that he was going work in the senators company in the UK.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Beaniebarbie(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hey Guys,.

This a public service announcement in relation to our dear fellow nairalander,.

Obembet !!

Who is suffering from multiple and severe nasal deformities,. She obviously needs our help in prayer that is,. As the abnormality in the structure and appearance of her nose results in difficulty breathing, impaired sense of smell and other major concerns!!

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by obembet(f): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
Hey Guys,.

This a public service announcement in relation to our dear fellow nairalander,.

Obembet !!

Who is suffering from severe and multiple nasal deformities,. She obviously needs our help in prayer that is,. As the abnormality in the structure and appearance of her nose results in difficulty breathing, impaired sense of smell and other major concerns!!

The hand of the Lord will rest upon her
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Psady(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I dont nees to be careful when I compare the power imbalance.
Does being rich and successful now tend to be evil?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Psady:
Does being rich and successful now tend to be evil?
when used as an exploitative tool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.