Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (53088 Views)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by sekundosekundo: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Life itself is a jungle. Eat or be eaten.

There's no guarantee the boy will come out of the theatre alive. The Ekweremadus seems not to be honest with the whole thing. Everything was done discreetly and there's no assurance they will bring the boy back to Nigeria alive.

There are thousands of donor that would willingly or financially donate their kidney had Ekweremadu announced publicly he's searching for a donor for his ailing daughter. The boy played fast one on the Ekweremadus after observing the scenario.

Life is a jungle, after all.

Keep deceiving yourself.
By the time the table turns against this boy which is imminent don't come and shout victimization.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i hope the man posted this to twitter so that they will deal with him

these elites are all mad with lack of self awareness

you were well paid - i am sure we will find they have all been running this kind of scam

useless, good for nothing superstitious drug addict feeling funky

I trust my Twitter family.
I'm even trying to dig out which of the platform he posted this blackmailing rubbish so i can go say what's in my chest there. A typical Nigerian politician will always make themselves the victim even when they're the tormentor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by etrange: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

There's no guarantee the boy will come out of the theatre alive. The Ekweremadus seems not to be honest with the whole thing. Everything was done discreetly and there's no assurance they will bring the boy back to Nigeria alive.

There are thousands of donor that would willingly or financially donate their kidney had Ekweremadu announced publicly he's searching for a donor for his ailing daughter. The boy played fast one on the Ekweremadus after observing the scenario.

Not everyone wants thier health conditions made public. Health status of a non politician is considered "private information". The senator told those he could rely on and they helped him get someone, nothing wrong with that. The publicity of the demand or lack of thereof has little to no bearing on the judgment considering the fact that everything was disclosed to the British government in the visa request form. All these wouldn't have happened of the British embassy had conducted a simple visa interview.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Jemex003: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:
Igbo people are pure evil .

Not only evil bro, they’re still Devil.
That’s why there head is flat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Dshocker(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RWfc73LfScyBzxY3Df949vrNFPMxVaCZokbJU2YFrZpqZZP4LNCSueitY9C4upXSl&id=100050467990818

In as much as what the boy did was wrongi still support him 100%... The politicians in this country have toyed with our life for year, and now you are crying fowl.

The pains in which the Ekweremadus are going through is wrong millions of Nigerians are going through in the hands of politicians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
The boy is nothing but wicked and heartless! Even if you want to deal with your enemies not with things like this, someone's life is at stake.. Now, you decided to scatter the like name left for the Senator. This boy will never have peace; he will forever be tormented; everything is not always social media play play..

I agree with you, the boy is very wicked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by harsysky(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Honoredeblazac:
This is the 1st time I have seen this FFK man say the right things at the right time. I pity the Ekwomadu’s and what they are passing through. The boy should suffer for what he is making this great man pass through.

You will be the one to suffer for 600 years. How can you, at the comfort of your home, type rubbish for what you know nothing about. May you suffer for 600 years for wishing another suffering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by virginchaser(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fani is not helping his friend situation.

Did FFK know how many Nigerians that have died of kidney failure because they couldn't afford to travel out?

This is a great lesson to politicians that have opportunity to change situations but are refusing. One day, they will find themselves inside the cobwebs they weaved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He only wanted to "japa at all costs" like our educated Nigerians preach on the internet.

So, there is a limit not to be crossed when "japa-ing"? Several lives have been lost, breadwinners killed, working men/women defrauded because someone somewhere wants to japa. This is not new.

Vote Peter Obi 2023. Vote Labour Party.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by LaconicINC: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
The boy is nothing but wicked and heartless! Even if you want to deal with your enemies not with things like this, someone's life is at stake.. Now, you decided to scatter the like name left for the Senator. This boy will never have peace; he will forever be tormented; everything is not always social media play play..
well I get your point, but what about all the people that have died in Nigeria as a result of a failed health care system which this Ike guy could have helped fixed as the number 4 citizen of Nigeria for 8 years plus, those lives are not important abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Great0ne1: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RWfc73LfScyBzxY3Df949vrNFPMxVaCZokbJU2YFrZpqZZP4LNCSueitY9C4upXSl&id=100050467990818
Hope this woman wrapper ffk, is not eyeing ekweremmadu wife. That man no dey use eye see fair ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by tiger28: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
FFK normal PAY PER POST.

I wouldn't be surprised if $200K didn't get paid into his account for this post ......I know this stupid man PERSONALLY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by PHIPEX(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:

How exactly were you expecting them to announce publicly on TV for donor? That we despise our politicians should not make us sound heartless

They stated the purpose on the visa application. I think we were too hasty in condemning them because it's in line with public perception

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:

There are not less than 20 Million Igbo people in Nigeria and across the universe... How many of them do you know personally to come up with that generalization?!!

Is it okay to conclude every Yoruba is a crooked thug and urchin because of few people like Portable and MC Oluomo?!!

Do we call all Fulanis Bandits and Terrorists because of some?!!

Let go of bigotry! Your education ought to have made you better.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Jemex003: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Do not mind the glutton and fool called Fani Kayode. Very useless entity that only thrives on asslicking those in power.

Na them, they can now abuse FFK now but of this man talk nonsense about Tinubu now una go dey support and back him up. No wahala una don take una own. Sail on
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by clockwisereport: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
xxxxxx
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by LaconicINC: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dshocker:

In as much as what the boy did was wrongi still support him 100%... The politicians in this country have toyed with our life for year, and now you are crying fowl.

The pains in which the Ekweremadus are going through is wrong millions of Nigerians are going through in the hands of politicians
Karma! What goes around, comes around! Ekweremadus just tasted an infinitesimal amount of what Nigerians go through, why was the daughter not admitted into a Nigerian hospital?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Funflipper: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
This boy will suffer if Ekweremadu's daughter dies. I pray she won't but her case is at advanced stage

Just hear yourself. smh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Fragility6: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Honoredeblazac:
This is the 1st time I have seen this FFK man say the right things at the right time. I pity the Ekwomadu’s and what they are passing through. The boy should suffer for what he is making this great man pass through.
If the nonsense up there translates to saying the right thing then you and FFK are in the same committee of fools. Thank God he wasn't arrested in Nigeria na idi*ts like you go stand for am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by 123readygo: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by thecommunist(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Akacollins7:
I think the boy just destroyed and waste his life. He played with fire, this guys we make life miserable for him without touching him. He made a very big mistake of his life and am already sorry for him
if he gets to stay in the UK, nada will happen.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by LaconicINC: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
tiger28:
FFK normal PAY PER POST.

I wouldn't be surprised if $200K didn't get paid into his account for this post ......I know this stupid man PERSONALLY!!!
ah omo this is another angle o, this looks like a sponsored post! angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by kolasoft: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why always oversea medical shopping 20 years legislator failed to sponsor bill to mandate excecutive arm of Government to build world class hospital in Nigeria all their children is in abroad while our student are facing ASUU strike God dey o

let the UK government unravel the screet behind all this don't pre empty the issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=12Monkeys post=114171688]Igbo people are pure evil .

[Big foo]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:

Yes, from the Ezes to the Ozo title holders.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Onyipk: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obviously from David's NIN, Nigerian Int'l Passport and Senator Ekweremadu's letter to the British embassy ( unless other evidences not yet known arises) , you will know that David just played the Ekweremadus' siki one.

What he has done is totally wrong. You cannot build your life on a false foundation. As far as I am concerned, he never wanted to donate his kidney.

May justice prevail.

Having said that and also knowing that two wrongs don't make a right, the political class must begin to take a genuine analysis of what they are also doing to Nigerians. Bad roads have also taken lives, insecurity in the land have brought death, fear, poverty and delusion, poor economy have produced hunger, poor health infrastructure and personnel has led to high infant mortality rates and deaths in our various hospitals accross the land etc.

When one person collects the millions/ billions of a community, then know that before you know it, it will become a dog eat dog society. I hope they will learn for clearly in this case it is clear that the hunter has become the hunted.

#IamtotallyOBIDIENT

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by harsysky(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Keep deceiving yourself.
By the time the table turns against this boy which is imminent don't come and shout victimization.

It's obvious lots like you love suffering. I have noticed that the useless politicians we have in this country only do the needful when they feel 0.000001 percent of what the masses experience.

You will see that the useless politicians will try to build a world class hospital for fear of this type of thing happening to them in the future. Do our leaders wait till they become victims before they do what they are elected for? If that be the case, I hope they become victims to better the lives of the millions of citizens in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Eriokanmi: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He only wanted to "japa at all costs" like our educated Nigerians preach on the internet.

So, there is a limit not to be crossed when "japa-ing"? Several lives have been lost, breadwinners killed, working men/women defrauded because someone somewhere wants to japa. This is not new.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
I agree with you, except the last sentence
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by FAKKEH: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerian politicians can't eat their cake and have it; This is one of the monster you made and many of this would still happen if you politicians didn't repent.

If you have built one of the best hospital in your constituency, you would be arrested in another man's Land Ekerewendu!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Dshocker(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:

Your generation is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by YorobaPIGS: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
12Monkeys:

yorubas are utterly senseless and STUPID
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by KingOfTheDamned: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Lol. Thank God the Uk is not Nigeria, where they twist facts and make you wonder if you are sane.

No be this country, we see video of soldiers shooting at armless youths, them say na lie, say nothing like that happen. Wetin we see, wetin some of us experience, yet, they said it was a lie..

So I’m not surprised.

Ekeremadu deceived a minor, carried him to the uk, when the doctor found out this boy is a minor, he refused to proceed with the operation. Interviewed the boy and after the innocent boy has said his truth, the doctor sent him home.

Only for ekeremadus wife to start maltreating and beating the boy leading to his escaping to the streets of Uk where he was picked by the police and questioned.

Why the twist and turn? Why the lies? Why are y’all so wicked and corrupt?

Shut up .. thief... Fraudster. Where is the evidence he is a minor? It is criminals like you who defraud desperate parents ..

Animal like you . Bastard

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.