Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63541 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Richardxxx: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Watch a collection of daring assassinations that were carried out in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MNw8DFHTJY
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Spurpositivity(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mammie330:
I understand you have your reasons sorry on behalf of my gender tho.

Apology accepted �
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ImoleNaija: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.

Lobatan

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Fantazy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bahamas95:
Abeg forget that thing!

I have dated ladies that are my age mate and those a bit older than me so you can't tell me what I have experienced...... There's nothing special about older ladies, just get the right person that's the most important thing. It has nothing to do with her age.

I am not talking about older women being special, all I'm saying is "Trust No Bitch"!
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Mammie330: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Spurpositivity:

Apology accepted �
Shey Na you dem offend ni �
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Richiee9(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
very true. They can't even hold a meaningful conversation up to 3minutes, even if u ask to talk about her secondary school favorite subject she can't. I blame parents, me my daughter God knows at 24 she's leaving my house. I won't let her do to other boys when girls did to me. If she wants to be forming I don't need a man them she has to get her own place..
I stand to be corrected sir but I don't ever get tired of talking to my girlfriend at least 8 hours on a normal day non stop. We have held talks for like 4 hours sometimes and minimal 2 hours sometimes if I'm super busy and we always have something to talk about. Some girls are really down to earth and they are very lively too it just depends on how lucky you are
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Amarisco(f): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2022
OP weak me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by RealityKings: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2022
ITbomb:

There was a reason, men married younger girls (u'24) then. Naturally, a wife should attain full womanhood in her husband home. That means she grew to understand her husband's needs, not understanding what men wants and trying to take it into her husband's house.

Under 24 still needs to be taught, in the absence of a good tutor, they follow 'the world'. A good alpha male would not complain or wine about his partner's attitude.

Why the poster is comfortable with "overage", is that those evening newspapers have already experienced all kinds of stuff from different men and they seem to develop a template based on their experiences which they want to take to the man's house.

In such situations, the man tends to choose from those ready-made mentalities the one that he is comfortable with.

In such instances, trying to make the other partner change certain attitudes often results in complications whereas the younger ones if handled well will learn easily and be easily blend with the partner's lifestyle.

So it is not a one pant fits all, if you have a strong benevolent personality, go for the good younger ones and blend them in. If you don't have time to be a father figure, go for the already made and choose the one that best suits you

you are so on point bruh. There is areason our fahers took thier wives from a younger age.
The younger a woman is in marriage, the less problematic she becomes.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by RealityKings: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2022
princefrank76:
uthlaw the npower guy. Na the april and may stipend wey dem never pay dey vex u?
no mind Abdulganiyu. e dey always form champion

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by uthlaw: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
RealityKings:

champion bawo....na lowkey boss!
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by princefrank76: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
RealityKings:

grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Most of them are not matured for relationship
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023

This thread is not for you gen z people abeg go and dance mofejoko on TikTok my boy.
hahaha 🤣🤣,loud it Biko
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by RealityKings: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
princefrank76:
uthlaw the npower guy. Na the april and may stipend wey dem never pay dey vex u?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.