Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63476 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ccollins(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
noyd911:
And my girlfriend is just 22 and I'm 33 and she's one of the best gift nature has gifted me, very understanding, hard-working and career driven... Omo no reason am o, they're still very good girls out there.. just watch and pray.

Call us for your kitchen and bathroom development
this thing u said depends on your location . It’s rare in Lagos to experience what u stated but it can happens for likely in the north, middle belt in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by dfrost: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kyase:

Dfrost we need to give this boss, comradeship title abeg cheesy

cheesy grin

This bros has seen vawulence and vawulence has seen. He has now graduated from Vawulence University Inc.

He is now knighted cheesy grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Cokahot: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Delete and move on.i started doing that 2years ago. If u don't call or chat me .delete
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by frozen70(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

When you see a man searching for a relationship with a matured woman, is things like this that gave him that mind set

Yet one other guy Wil say run for a single mother

The men should understand that a girl who have not experienced life, needs to be allowed to see life from her own side

Same is applicable to men too

Maturity has a big role to play in a Relationship

Is best for one to be open and real than to be a pretender and make things worse than it was
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Blakjewelry(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
efficiencie:

But bruh, these same bad bitch under 27 girls will one day become over 27 and the over 27 girls you are talking about were once under 27 bad bitches. You still run the risk of jumping into the lair of a veteran bad bitch that can mess up your life in the wink of an eye if she sees the opportunity and the rationale to do so. Don't categorize girls by age rather categorize them by character. There are the good ones that are under 27. You just have to search diligently for them and while you do ensure that you are getting into a relationship just to bang and go. If this is what you do then you are part of the problem you are complaining about. You are contributing actively to hoeification of ladies. Ensure that the reason you date is to get married and ensure that the lady you make love to is the one you are ready to marry. With this mind seek a girl with good character in her early years. You will easily know such girls in their early years. In their early years they are naive so their character is easily revealed but when they grow old they become strategic and tactical. So oga catch the good ones young!
Experience they say is the best teacher they have to experiment and wise up. Same goes for the guys, most ladies who want a serious relationship don't go for guys that age because na potential playboy
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Kyase(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin

This bros has seen vawulence and vawulence has seen. He has now graduated from Vawulence University Inc.

He is now knighted cheesy grin
Thank you, your Lordship
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by kiddkash(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.
nawa comrade

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Sheylon(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage. Bro... you are wrong, at times reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by harmargedon: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Animal
we are all animals. But I'm starting to have the feeling that you're more of a star fish grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Daniluv1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.[/quote]

Sorry I have to also disagree with you on this

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by dodgelord: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Transxy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.

I have a 19 year old gal, her puzzy mileage has gone too far ooooo plus abortion, com to Agege u go see them
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by KellyRow: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
He is absolutely right
uthlaw:
Na with ur common sense u write dis rubbished!
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Skyfly007: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

Of course it is inherently true that people may be different but im talking about trends and its clearly observable that younger girls at a certain age prefer their mates.

Ias they grow, the gap tolerance increases so im also specifically focusing on those below 24.
we are saying same thing..some younger girls prefer their mates at a certain age while some girls still prefer those older than them..It all depends on personality ...
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by oka4ugoo: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Them don serve hunkle breakfast grin

BTW...

Am a building engineer.... Let's handle your building designs and construction project...
See my signature for contact details and previous works executed + we work nationwide

Your phone number
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by crownprince2017: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:
I want to disagree with you, there are girls below 27 who are reasonable and there are girls above 30 who are useless.

It's just depends on the personality and mindset of the girl in question. Me personally would prefer a girl below 27. The lower her age the lower her pússy mileage, the higher her age, the higher her pússy mileage.
when pussy turn car abeg...bad guy ever liveth..�
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by wilroy: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Enwhen:

Seems u are one , there is a very big sense in what he said , tho not all , but most of them , except u r one of them , personally , I give them money and advice them so they dont make life mistake , even guys in same age , also want to misbehave meet these girls needs , and maybe another reason for some going into yahoo

You don’t even know what you are saying

Na u sabi
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Karnice600: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Moderators, see someone threatening someone else’s life for for whatever reason on this platform and you can’t do the needful. Abi Nairaland rules no apply here?
Jonzing Juveniles everywhere.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Brunosamel(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
maasoap:

You are 27, you are not yet in the category of men the Op is talking to. No insult meant
I thought you wanted to say I may not be ready to settle down unlike the Op. I would have understood better but the truth is a man with abundance Mindset won't hassle himself when it comes to women. Understanding the women dynamics is the key what he's lacking is Game.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by KingOfTheDamned: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Honestly I don't have problem with single mums as long as she possess the qualities I need in a woman. The problem I have with OP's post is the age factor. He was rubbishing younger women and hyping the "legendary retirees". Why would he advice men to settle down with them because they are his spec, that's nonsense!....We all got right to make our choice.

In terms of reasoning I place all women on same level, they have a similar way of reasoning......At times even a 16yr old boy would reason better than a 30yr old woman.

I would rather go for a younger woman that has sense than settle down with someone that has toured the whole world. A leopard never changes it's spots, she will still show you shege when the opportunity arise.

You are very stupid
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
oka4ugoo:

Your phone number

081 441 814 99
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Hassanmaye(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
RuddyFusion:
I meet one that's 28....her main goal is to get into Nollywood that's what matters to her now
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Hassanmaye(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
RuddyFusion:
I meet one that's 28....her main goal is to get into Nollywood that's what matters to her now
Before she is allowed into Nollywood atleast hundred must taste the pekus
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Hassanmaye(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Dude I already lost my dad. If you mention him again I will literally trace you and murder you. I don’t tolerate any insult to my dad you bastard. Try it again if you no dieeee before next month end, I will use every resource I have to trace and end you. Ogun kill your papa you bastard
How can you trace someone on nairaland
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Dappyman88: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.
this year I met a girl turned 29 and a girl turned 22, 29 graduated 3years ago and all she does is dance for the gram and want to be everywhere just to eat and vibe, can you imagine at 29, while the 22 year old is a fresh graduate she celebrated her ICAN result just last week so basically she's now a certified chartered accountant, still do series of courses online, a deep lover of Christ... Infact I'm so proud of that girl, pushing me to do better other than the 29 year old with shameful act here and there... Age does not have anything to do with morality and maturity, your upbringing matters and for you to discover who you really are too.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by jclassiq(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.
Give her now. Shebi you must date. Abi you want to stay single? My hand no dey o
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin grin grin diz one don date person wey if him send card for na him go still dey call her ask "have you seen it" after like 2 hours wey him dey expect her to call am grin gringrin
Upon so dey card she no go ever use call am grin grin Baba don endure tire grin grin grin grin

Heheheheheheheheeheheh I swear..

Some mumu girl do that for real oo

I swear
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Na Lekki Ajah girls wan try that with me when I was in Lagos..

We even negotiate till 7k..

Omo naso I japa oo

Wey my mama de village de sick I will be doing mumu in Lagos... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nazgul:

May God have mercy on you...

Lmaoo..

Las lass na good character is the goal..
Al those thing must fade out
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ufotunang: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
It depends on the girl....not the age
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by TONERO500(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
uthlaw:
na ur papa b ur boy!

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by pascalm: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's understandable. It's about 70 percentage of them. It doesn't mean the ones above 30 won't act like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.