Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55893 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Contekbbc: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is it the boy who didn't want to join yahoo or crimes by prioritising hardwork and hope that is a criminal or the senator who has scammed his constituents like his colleagues and now added organ harvesting to it.

Sometimes,be keeping quiet instead of spilling Rubbish.!

sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AkaraAndBread: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
adedayoa2:
Him for say him no fit donate na. Na by force?.

Him don collect advance payment na.

Plus the issue of relocating to the UK still dey on board.

Better to lie to the doctor that you are 15 years (or even less) rather than to tell the Ekweremmadus "I no wan do again".
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Something fishy. grin
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Henix(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingyakos:

I will definitely celebrate their prison sentence.
Nonsense politician na only poor man pikin supposed die for their pikin to live

Don't mind the corrupt and selfish politician. He wanted to harvest the poor boy's organ for his over-bleached daughter, as if they will be there for him in future to give the poor boy a support if he eventually develop any health issue. He wanted to use and dump him as they have been using unemployed youths in Nigeria during election

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by UandN: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Henix:

A formal deputy Senate president will surely have the right contacts to process any document within few days

Some of you hardly read and comprehend something well. I wonder how your response correlates to my point.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by deflover(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Irrespective of wetin ekweremadu do he would go to jail

If you claim he is 20+ then where is the aggrement he made and signed with you to give his kidney

Can you provide proof of any large money sent to him officially by his bank account for this deal

And if you still insists not having the above and claim you did mouth to mouth agreement he has a right to renege on such if he has a change of heart.

And i am even looking at this from the ekweremadu strongest point of 20+ age

even u got it wrong

under no circumstances should u pay for an organ
according to the Istanbul declaration
its termed organ trafficking

there are legal ways to get organs
which is through free donations
and the list is long

once u show any monetary payment
its 21yrs to life imprisonment
either way he is bleeped
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by NaBanga: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

He is not under arrest, he will have access to his phone and the internet.

I never said he is under arrest. He is under the protection of the UK authorities. They have advised him what to say and not to say. The writeup is too clean. I doubt he has the educational level to write with such punctuation. It's an obvious fake account.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Henix(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

Bullshit!!!!! even me that I have a British passport, I had to go the the chancery on Eleke cresent physically a few years ago when my UK passport expired to get a 1 year extension on it to enable me travel.

if you are applying for a visa for the 1st time you must attend an interview. In any event his visa clearly states "no work allowed"

The last time I applied for UK Visa, I didn't attend any interview
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Zion243(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

Keep shut!

A learned and experienced lawmaker soliciting for organ donation from a poor and vulnerable boy without the parent's consent or any written agreement is an outrageous and panicious exploitation.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AkaraAndBread: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
WatchYourSix:

He can still get asylum if hes just truthful..that the senator wanted to buy his kidney...and he was desperate because he was suffering...that alone is enough sympathy to get him asylum

...they can still nail the senator on grounds of exploiting a vulnerable young man.....
but this lies will make things worse...because it will maKe the senator's lawyer nail him easily for beimg a hustler and a blackmailer

Which UK court will sympathize with someone who is lying and is being manipulative?

It will be clear bro all that this guy planned this thing even before he left Nigeria.

Him wey dey sell the kidney can also be charged with conspiracy to commit organ trafficking/harvesting. He was of legal age when agreed to be a donor. He wasn't coerced and I am sure Ekweremmadu has sent him an alert or two.

He risks jail time just like Ekweremmadu. At the worst he will return to Abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by debossng: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
I believe the boy's story but life no balance at all. it shows clearly his naivety, innocence. He jumped on the offer to escape the poverty in Naija.

But what can I say....

It's very difficult for a poor man to win a case against a rich man not to talk of a super-rich man like Ekweremadu.

Na God dey fight for the poor.

I've been saying it from the onset that the boy never knew the true content of the offer.

No matter how long truth is suppressed, it would eventually come out.

I came in peace
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by JuanDeDios: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
post=114262504:
A TALE OF TWO POSTERS.

And this from another poster.............

Our stance @ on this case for now, till the whole truth comes out...

@OP,
We respect your view and the view of the other man we quoted above.
In this life, everything thing they are right depending on what side they are standing. .

The image below explain everything, ,
As they say, a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

All of us @ can only wait for the decision of the court of law at this point.
The second post was made by FFK, right?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Acidosis(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fake account.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Khaysee: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Most of the coment here dont know uk law eke is going to court either way for paying someone for kidney donation
Why can't his family member donate they still want to fkex
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by WatchYourSix: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

Which UK court will sympathize with someone who is lying and is being manipulative?

It will be clear bro all that this guy planned this thing even before he left Nigeria.

Him wey dey sell the kidney can also be charged with conspiracy to commit organ trafficking/harvesting. He was of legal age when agreed to be a donor. He wasn't coerced and I am sure Ekweremmadu has sent him an alert or two.

He risks jail time just like Ekweremmadu. At the worst he will return to Abakaliki.

U no dey read...
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nakamorah: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
blazingblender:
I will believe him cus it sounds real
This politicians can use anything to convert for their own selfish reasons
Shey he has the right to sue them na
Cus it's trafficking
So you're stereotyping how could you decide just like that
I just can't blv dis David... I want to blv he had already accepted to donate the organ until when he got caught and now he's claiming he's a victim of organ harvesting
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AkaraAndBread: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zion243:

Keep shut!

A learned and experienced lawmaker soliciting for organ donation from a poor and vulnerable boy without the parent's consent or any written agreement is an outrageous and panicious exploitation.

David is 21 years old. Born on October 12, 2000.

He may be vulnerable but he is not a boy. Neither does he need consent from his parents to sell his kidney.

I don't think a written agreement exists. That will implicate Ekweremmadu and he can't be that careless.

He tried to exploit the "boy" believing he was naive. Him no know say the "boy" na guyman wey get him own plans.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Vanzcharles(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
I am very confused here, there's no way he could had been taken to UK without proper tests carried out to see if the kidney matches that of the daughter, as in it is no rocket science .
There is more to this story... the story of the Holy seems incomplete, you can't spend all that money transporting the boy to London then going just for a kidney check.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AkaraAndBread: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U no dey read...

Read what? You sef no dey read??

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Henix(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zion243:

Keep shut!

Thank u

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
So throughout the process non of ur family member is aware.
I see ur village people do meeting on u. U should hv play smart n change your Destiny but with ds I'm afraid u will still come bck to ur shovel...... I come in peace ooooo

Whichever way the case goes, he’s not coming back to Naija... UK will def grant him asylum on grounds that he’s not safe in Nigeria having gone against a very powerful Nigerian politician

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Truthisunique2: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
deflover:

even u got it wrong

under no circumstances should u pay for an organ
according to the Istanbul declaration
its termed organ trafficking

there are legal ways to get organs
which is through free donations
and the list is long

once u show any monetary payment
its 21yrs to life imprisonment
either way he is bleeped
I no Sabi their intricate law but I do know how universal transaction laws work everywhere

If you say two adults had a deal then where is proof
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Henix:

The last time I applied for UK Visa, I didn't attend any interview

I am sure it wasnt your first visa application. Look I cant say I know for certain as I dont use a visa to travel (like I said I am a British citizen) but I cant imagine you will apply for a visa for the 1st time and you wont attend an interview.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Bigheart042(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

Na u b criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

They took him there, those who took him there are the criminals on so many levels.
*He was kidnapped.
*He was trafficked.
*His age was falsified.
*They were going to harvest his organ(s). A boy for that matter! You people should fear God!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Banhammy717: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm not in support of Ekweremadu BUT this boy's story contains some lies.
Read this paragraph:

"Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready"

This is pure white lie.
They took your picture in a room and brought both International passport and visa for you in that same house.

It's difficult to believe
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by real777(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
By the way no be by force to donate your God given kidney. Don't blame him for changing his mind if at all he knows what was ahead of him initially. If it's that easy many of you condemning this young boy should go sell yours & ball life to the fullest with the so called millions of naira. Who told you after getting a kidney transplant you are automatically safe? Better hold God tight o make you no go destroy your kidneys thinking your billions would always get you kidneys. You're on your own o. Money no dey buy divine health o. Go figure...

Scientists keep dwelling on irrelevant stuff while people keep suffering from kidney failure.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
So throughout the process non of ur family member is aware.
I see ur village people do meeting on u. U should hv play smart n change your Destiny but with ds I'm afraid u will still come bck to ur shovel...... I come in peace ooooo

Mumu. Play smart by not allowing his kidney to be removed, right?
His destiny already changed if you haven't got it, that kid is not coming back!

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by insightful01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
I will love to believe what ever he says.

On a contrary, if he ever say he's 15yrs
Then, he's been lying.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by GoodIsGod: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
You see how the nonsense people do at home hunt them outside?
As a billionaire, what stops Ekweremadu to even announce on social media the problem of his child and the need for a kidney donor. People go rush am if the money is attractive. There are lots of guys who would be willing to donate their kidney as cheaply as 5millon naira talkless 10M.
There is no way such a transaction between him and the donor would be denied. And it won't be illegal in the UK.

This is how people put themselves in trouble because of the useless power and evil previledges they have in Nigeria.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by kingyakos: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Henix:

Don't mind the corrupt and selfish politician. He wanted to harvest the poor boy's organ for his over-bleached daughter, as if they will be there for him in future to give the poor boy a support if he eventually develop any health issue. He wanted to use and dump him as they have been using unemployed youths in Nigeria during election

U are on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring / Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.