Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (43955 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by colonelwealth(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
JuicCR:
Why Can't Power Go To South East for Once?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAP9K0DTrI

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/2023-who-says-an-igbo-man-cant-be-president-pastor-enenche-blasts-apc-pdp/?utm_source=break.ma&amp=1

God bless Pastor Eneche, his family& ministry.
The good people of Nigeria, Igbos and God of heavens will always remember &bless you for saying the truth without fear.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Mainmanpadi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Why can't a Tiv man be President? grin
Enenche is from Benue state let him fight for his Idoma people to govern the state first before commenting on national politics. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Joysammy: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by newdawn2017(f): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anaerobi:
Wow.... If you are a member of Dunamis church, is time to be OBIdent to our Daddy.

Daddy have said it all.... Let's be OBIdent to our Daddy.
foolish lot. But u can't be obedient to ur creator & only true God, sovereign Yahweh of d bible & his son Jesus Christ whom he sent forth. undecided
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by newdawn2017(f): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Macphenson:
Tell them ooooo.

In 1999 Igbos supported yorubas to be president. Ogbonna Onu stepped down for Olu Falae and Igbo delegates voted for Obasanjo even when Yorubas rejected him.

Igbos also supported and voted Musa Yaradua even when Ojukwu and others were on the ballot.

Igbos Also voted and supported Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.

Now its time to zone to south east, it becomes a serious problem for other regions Igbos have supported.
even if u people d don't support those other regions, West, South & North will support them to win. U re inconsequential
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by barbstee(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
He said, “When president Olusegun Obasanjo came into power in 1999 the two political parties decided to present candidates from the South-West. There were South-West Christians so it was narrowed down.

Pdp didn't arrow it down to South West

Ekwueme contested the primary in jos
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Jemex003: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Pastor should tell us who is stopping Igbo candidates from contesting?

Can you list out the legacies of Peter Obi? I want to see the reason you are saying Peter Obi is better than the man who have legacies such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki deepsea port, BRT etc.

Who are you? How can you be this bitter because of my comment?

Can you show me when I said Ijaws hate Igbos?

Support who ever you like, is none of my business, this is democracy, we all have this freedom.

I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man who worked for companies like Delloite, GTE Services Corporation, Arthur Andersen etc

Here in Nigeria, he worked for Mobil, he resigned and join Politics, he became a senator and a Governor, now, he is a Presidential candidate and by God grace, he will win the election next year.

Some of his legacies as a Governor can still be point at in Lagos today. The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deepsea Port, Eko Atlantic City, BRT etc This is some of the achievement of the person you are bitter about.

I hope you won't give yourself High Blood Pressure because of Tinubu and Parachoko wey no know if you dey exist or not.

I'm an Ijaw Man, and my vote is for The Jargaban Borgu

And don't forget to screenshot my post and show me where I stated that All Tribe's Hate Igbos.

The Pastor has the right to his opinion even though he is wrong. He can't defend some of the statements he made on the pulpit. PDP and AD didn't microzone to the South West. There is no time power has been microzone in Nigeria.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Well said bro. We stand strong for BAT. Let’s hater murder themselves. Obi koh Kolanut ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Kendollar696(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
StrikeBack:
This is an election not selection

An igbo man has been contesting the presidential election in nigeria since time immemorial.

Look carefully again..
it is selection not election.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by 43Ronin: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
The church should unite against the popular antichrist- Islam! It's clear there is an islamic agenda, if not while will a Muslim president replace another Muslim president? Can the Christians do it peacefully? Courage is one of the fruits of the spirit not cowardice. All the major Christian GOs should direct their congregants to vote a Christian like some with balls are already doing. Christians are more than Muslims in this country and a majority of them are igbo. That's why they keep attacking Catholic church cos they don't understand how 99.5% of igbos will be Christian

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.
Also, they are always angry.

And you are opposite of all what you called?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Confirm4real(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fulanis don't want it...

Na war go finally separate us since they're seeing us as slaves and occupying every top positions in the country.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
It is time for a Christian to rule, Daddy Oyedepo and Daddy Adeboye should support Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
dgr8truth:
Peter Obi ticks all the boxes.

If you are for fairness and equity, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for brilliance, then it's Peter Obi
If you are persuaded by quality experience, then it's Peter Obi, tested and trusted.
If you are for a non controversial candidate with solid background, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for hope, then surely it's Peter Obi.

Atiku is good, Tinubu is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.

Pastor Paul Enenche, you are wrong on the issue of the major political parties zoning the presidency to the South West in 1999.

Sir, with all due respect, I know Dunamis as at 1999, the smallest church at the then Church Viiage at Area1/Durumi . Rev Yinka Yusuf was your Spiritual Father as at that time. He officiated at One Year Anniversary of the Church building, with the invited guests which included your mother and we were not up to 90 people in the Church. Pastor Becky was pregnant that time. It was Rev Yinka Yusuf that preached as your Spiritual Father. We thank God today how the Church has exploded.

The above preamble was for reference purposes to show that I know you very well as at 1999.

Sir you forgot to mention the battle between Obasanjo and Ekwueme. You forgot to mention hullabaloo, the insult, assault and blackmailing of Obasanjo by the IBOs. You forgot to mention how the polity was saturated just because Obasanjo was contesting against Ekwueme. Was that zoning to South West? AD pulled out of APP at inception because of Adedibu. AD was a party formed by Afenifere.

In your Benue State, I have argued with the Tivs why IDOMA, IGEDE & other minorities are not allowed to win governorship election, they quoted population of Tivs except the post is zoned by major political parties to IDOMA.

While I have no control over what happened in PDP. It is on record, the chairmanship of PDP was zoned to South West after Markarfi's tenure. Bode George was in PHC twice or thrice with South West team, he was humiliated and disgraced with the team, he vowed never to come to PHC again. The post was given to Secondus by Wike and the IBOs who claimed ownership of the party (PDP). They said APC is a Yoruba Party.

Obasanjo as a President contested Primary with Ekwueme for second term.

It is a divine injustice for people or somebody to labour for years to establish a party and grow the party only to be denied the fruit of his labour. The Scripture says I will not labour for others to eat. The Scripture says he that does not work is not supposed to eat.

In 1999, Yorubas never requested for zoning. No party or Political party constitution zoned Presidency to South West. The Yorubas died, imprisoned, oppressed and laboured for it.

Yorubas have never had it easy in Nigeria, but yet, we keep faith with Nigeria. The God of Nigeria is a God of Justice. Our forefathers have laboured for the faith. Baba Adeboye, Oyedepo, Wale Oke and other wild prophets in the mountains and forests cannot afford to keep quiet at this conspiracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mraphel:
WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE

Bridge kill you there. Igbo man will still be President come 2023. God just grant me one appointment.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jemex003:

Well said bro. We stand strong for BAT. Let’s hater murder themselves. Obi koh Kolanut ni

So BAT abi owl is uruba project? Better vote competency and real Presidence.
Vote Obi.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
43Ronin:
The church should unite against the popular antichrist- Islam! It's clear there is an islamic agenda, if not while will a Muslim president replace another Muslim president? Can the Christians do it peacefully? Courage is one of the fruits of the spirit not cowardice. All the major Christian GOs should direct their congregants to vote a Christian like some with balls are already doing. Christians are more than Muslims in this country and a majority of them are igbo. That's why they keep attacking Catholic church cos they don't understand how 99.5% of igbos will be Christian

You dey fear to mention their names. Daddy Oyedepo and Daddy Adeboye to start with. When the righteous rule the people rejoice, enough of wickedness.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pastor Paul Enenche, you are wrong on the issue of the major political parties zoning the presidency to the South West in 1999.

Sir, with all due respect, I know Dunamis as at 1999, the smallest church at the then Church Viiage at Area1/Durumi . Rev Yinka Yusuf was your Spiritual Father as at that time. He officiated at One Year Anniversary of the Church building, with the invited guests which included your mother we were not up to 90 people in the Church. Pastor Becky was pregnant that time. It was Rev Yinka Yusuf that preached as your Spiritual Father. We thank God today how the Church has exploded.

The above preamble was for reference purposes to show that I know you very well as at 1999.

Sir you forgot to mention the battle between Obasanjo and Ekwueme. You forgot to mention hullabaloo, the insult, assault and blackmailing of Obasanjo by the IBOs. You forgot to mention how the polity was saturated just because Obasanjo was contesting against Ekwueme. Was that zoning to South West? AD pulled out of APP at inception because of Adedibu. AD was a party formed by Afenifere.

In your Benue State, I have argued with the Tivs why IDOMA, IGEDE & other minorities are not allowed to win governorship election, they quoted population of Tivs except the post is zoned by major political parties to IDOMA.

While I have no control over what happened in PDP. It is on record, the chairmanship of PDP was zoned to South West after Markarfi's tenure. Bode George was in PHC twice or thrice with South West team, he was humiliated and disgraced with the team, he vowed never to come to PHC again. The post was given to Secondus by Wike and the IBOs who claimed ownership of the party (PDP). They said APC is a Yoruba Party.

It is a divine injustice for people or somebody to labour for years to establish a party and grow the party only to be denied the fruit of his labour. The Scripture says I will not labour for others to eat. The Scripture says he that does not work is not supposed to eat.

In 1999, Yorubas never requested for zoning. No party or Political party constitution zoned Presidency to South West. The Yorubas died, imprisoned, oppressed and laboured for it.

Yorubas have never had it easy in Nigeria, but yet, we keep faith with Nigeria. The God of Nigeria is a God of Justice. Our forefathers have laboured for the faith. Baba Adeboye, Oyedepo, Wale Oke and other wild prophets in the mountains and forests cannot afford to keep quiet at this conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Anaerobi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
newdawn2017:
foolish lot. But u can't be obedient to ur creator & only true God, sovereign Yahweh of d bible & his son Jesus Christ whom he sent forth. undecided

LoL... Y e d pain you? Well been OBIdent to a spiritual father's is also been OBIdent to your maker....

2nd Kings 2:12
Elisha saw it and cried out, “My father, my father, the chariots of Israel and its horsemen!” And he saw Elijah no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them in two pieces.

Elisha saw Elijah like a Father, he remained humbled to him.

Am surprised on how ignorantly you sounded, because if you can't be OBIdent to your earthly father's and spiritual leaders, how will you be Obident to GOD Almighty

Should I also used Samuel as an example for you?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Anaerobi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
membranus:

So suddenly Paul Enenche has become your papa because of politics.

Mek your papa for village hear this, and there goes your inheritance.

Another stupid response.... In Christanity, call Priest Daddy and their wives Mommy is common..... All this Muslim will be making noise when it comes to other region matter.

Face your Islam dude.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Everlastingson: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mainmanpadi:
Enenche is from Benue state let him fight for his Idoma people to govern the state first before commenting on national politics. Hypocrite

He's not an ethnic jingoist like you
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by InoGetJoy: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
DonMekino:
#Copied

Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*

#copied
That's why I laugh when all these ignorant fellows say an Igbo man will never rule this country, they think they're suffering the average Igbo man
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by yusufmurry: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Because Igbos are selfish and can sell themselves for selfish interest and bread
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Anaerobi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
babaolofin:

Sir, with all due respect, I know Dunamis as at 1999, the smallest church at the then Church Viiage at Area1/Durumi . Rev Yinka Yusuf was your Spiritual Father as at that time. He officiated at One Year Anniversary of the Church building, with the invited guests which included your mother we were not up to 90 people in the Church. Pastor Becky was pregnant that time. It was Rev Yinka Yusuf that preached as your Spiritual Father. We thank God today how the Church has exploded.

In 1999, Yorubas never requested for zoning. No party or Political party constitution zoned Presidency to South West.

Oga, in two lines summarize what you typed there. Because it looks like you are just contradicting yourself with what the man said
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by kingyakos: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke sef?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.

Comrade u need to calm down please.
How Will you know the wickedness in the heart of man if all this evil doesn't occur, remember the Bible talk about the wickedness in the heart of man.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by obiekunie01: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke sef?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.

A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth.
Proverbs 14:6
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

Oga, in two lines summarize what you typed there. Because it looks like you are just contradicting yourself with what the man said

I am not contradicting myself. You cannot see because you are blinded spiritually and may you never see and read and understand if you cannot read and understand this, Amen.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by OblorOblor: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
All that narrative is about to change!

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Kholar211: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.

then why keeping them as part of you (one country)? They said they want to go
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by tibatobi: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
dgr8truth:
Peter Obi ticks all the boxes.

If you are for fairness and equity, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for brilliance, then it's Peter Obi
If you are persuaded by quality experience, then it's Peter Obi, tested and trusted.
If you are for a non controversial candidate with solid background, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for hope, then surely it's Peter Obi.

Atiku is good, Tinubu is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.
keep decieving urself...Peter obi can't be president even in his sleep or dream.... No to ibo president no to ipob govt
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by God1stson(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:

A pot calling kettle black. U mirrow what you accuse others of.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
StrikeBack:
This is an election not selection

An igbo man has been contesting the presidential election in nigeria since time immemorial.

Pastor Paul Enenche is wrong on this. Below is my submission to Pastor Enenche.

Sir, with all due respect, I know Dunamis as at 1999, the smallest church at the then Church Viiage at Area1/Durumi . Rev Yinka Yusuf was your Spiritual Father as at that time. He officiated at One Year Anniversary of the Church building, with the invited guests which included your mother and we were not up to 90 people in the Church. Pastor Becky was pregnant that time. It was Rev Yinka Yusuf that preached as your Spiritual Father. We thank God today how the Church has exploded.

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by okoroemeka(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mraphel:
WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE
I have brothers that has businesses and real estate around Nigeria,I have cousins,friends and relatives that has industries,smes,real estates,hotels,malls,transport business,etc all over nigeria,I think you don't know what building bridges means,can you ask yourself how many of your relatives has huge financial investments in the southeast?the igbos are the true nation builders or do you include ass licking as building bridges?an igboman will take fish from you today but tomorrow he will be ashamed to ask you for fish again but he will want to be shown how to fish for himself and improve his fishing equipment to catch more fish than you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.