Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (26136 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
occfx:

No try am ooo, anything less than $500 per month is shiiit

👍👍👍
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Wodu89: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
zoeymikey:

Abeg Find me 2k make i use go buy food chop.
Thank u

Why don't you find small remote jobs you can do. Like virtual assistant that can pay like 20k monthly ?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
OboOlora:
Na God de help horse wey nor get tail pursue housefly.

Then men:

6am resume at newspaper joint and argue about premiership and state of the nation

8am: Storm paraga joint and take shekpe at Iya Kamilu joint till 12pm

12pm: go home to eat or abuse and beat the wife if she doesn’t provide a meal even though the man didn’t drop 1naira

2pm: Take a nap to go and cause kasala in town later

5pm: resume at beer parlour hoping one taxi driver or a frustrated access bank staff will come after work (avoiding traffic or going home early to his nagging wife) and buy him free shayo

10pm: Get back home to nack his wife and sleep (belle don full from awoof peppered ponmo and 33 at the beer parlour)

Next day: Repeat again.

grin grin grin
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by lekani4real(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wodu89:

If you can do farm work and be a part of a growing youth team, let me know. There's a lot to do. I have to build a team of twelve men I'll transform into super men !
Am interested
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Toktee:
Have a godly home and an understanding woman who loves you dearly and not all this olosho/parasites that are all over naira land.

Then you have peace.

Be focus on achieving your goals.

That's all.
Are you married with no (or a very poor paying) job? If yes, then having a godly and understanding wife in such a situation is an oxymoron. Bro, such women exist only in fairy tales.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BlackyOne: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Are you married with kids?

Now your sister is cheating and no longer faithful to her marital vows

What is a man that cannot take care of his family called? Worse than an Infidel!

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by teekay213(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
At 31 years of age, I've lost interest in women let alone approaching them for friendship

It is like an herculean task for me

I've never had a girlfriend before and many may it difficult to believe...

please is something wrong with me or am I the only one in this kinda situation?
geez that can't be your preeq shocked ...any evidence I will send you 10k
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Ade1177: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
tym92:
Unmarried fellows gat to think well before delving into the matter now oo...

We are on shege pro-max now oo...
I just broke up with my girlfriend

And adviced her to find a rich guy

She's already of marriageable age

I am not even half ready

A man can wait till whenever
A lady can't

Don't be wicked man

Let her go for a better man to marry

Marriage has zero advantage for a struggling man

Stay single and enjoy your life till you're financially free

These people will advice you otherwise and allow you learn the hard way

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by zoeymikey(f): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Why don't you find small remote jobs you can do. Like virtual assistant that can pay like 20k monthly ?
A nice idea,have considered that before. But i dont have a laptop or a smart phone.
Thanks.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by TUTU147: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....
You sister is a disgrace to womanhood,must she have a boyfriend in other to survive.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Toktee(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Are you married with no (or a very poor paying) job? If yes, then having a godly and understanding wife in such a situation is an oxymoron. Bro, such women exist only in fairy tales.
My wife gives me peace, kpekus, joy, happiness, kids etc.
I can show you to where you can find one.... Not on Nairaland though.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
00FFT00:

Most are definitely struggling under the heavy weight of "see finish" induced insults from their wives and even children.

That's what you get when you live in a society where core family and moral values have evaporated and what's left is extreme greed and moral decadence.

Yet, there are level-headed, hard-working women out there who stand by their struggling spouses and give them reason to believe and the will to succeed. My respect goes to these ladies.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by culf: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
To all the men out there that are married and blessed with kids..... How are you coping?

How are you surviving with no job?

How are you surviving with low source of income?

How is your home? How do u keep going despite the hardness?

My experience today seeing a family man is not good cry....

I feel so bad that I am so helpless to help forever......

Your sadness will be over... Every difficult thing in your life will be solved... You and ur family will smile......

God bless all struggling married men with responsibilities.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

God bless you greatly

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Toktee:
My wife gives me peace, kpekus, joy, happiness, kids etc.
I can show you to where you can find one.... Not on Nairaland though.
Show me abeg

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Love800(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hw do i do this?
Wodu89:

If you can do farm work and be a part of a growing youth team, let me know. There's a lot to do. I have to build a team of twelve men I'll transform into super men !
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by teekay213(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:
We are Coping absolutely fine.

Infact I just gave my Wife N500,000 to go to Market and stock up the house with everything we will need for consumption till December.

I have Paid my children school tuition fees for 2024 season.

I just Deposited N5,000,000 into my Children Trust Fund Account.

This Regime is the best and i keep on praying it will continue to favor me and my family.
then you're not man without source of income....read the topic before comment

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Geovanni412(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ade1177:

I just broke up with my girlfriend

And adviced her to find a rich guy

She's already of marriageable age

I am not even half ready

A man can wait till whenever
A lady can't

Don't be wicked man

Let her go for a better man to marry

Marriage has zero advantage for a struggling man

Stay single and enjoy your life till you're financially free

These people will advice you otherwise and allow you learn the hard way

Wisdom...

One thing to add, even if you're financially free,

If you believe the woman is not the right one for you to marry

Tell her as it is. No point in wasting the young lady's time.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by yinkeys(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
LadyRosa:
angry

To the ones who voted Buhari and Tinubu and your are finding it difficult to feed your family, MAKE THUNDERCLAPS FIR3 YOU THERE! tongue

Élection figures were largely manipulated nationwide you’re talking about voters
Take Lagos & Rivers state for example
Most people voted LP
People in high brow areas of Lagos island largely voted LP

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by GentleRay: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
We've dissed side chicks grin to cope.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nairas2dollars: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chummynoni:
A supportive woman is all you need to avoid depression in this trying times. I am married with a kid. Biz is being shitty, but my woman keeps assuring me that the storm would be over soon .

1 child is enough

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nairas2dollars: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Andolive47:

I earn about N150,000 per month, I realize I can't marry with this salary

You are right. Avoid rubbish white wedding. Small traditional wedding in my place is 300k. Then give birth to only one child. Go to Ogun and buy cheap half plot after saving. Marry a woman who is working too, though she needs to be understanding too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nairas2dollars: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Britishcoins:
Reason it is not good to marry too early, especially when u are not doing financially well. That is how my younger brother (18yearsy) said he want to marry because he managed to save 500k and I let him marry... Today they have been disturbing me with complain not because of finance but due to woman wahala, minor issue they will have issue because they are not yet matured emotionally..
I am 29 years now and unmarried. 18 years married? Are you from Benue ? Please where are you from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Unrated900(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Plenty oloshos on nairaland though..
I believe your words though.
I threw an advert for work In my office here on nairaland.
Many ladies chatted me
Fast forward to bringing their cvs.
Most of all I did Interview for are oloshos.
How do I know.
Like 5 of them after the Interview saw the huge cold on my neck started given me locations
That we can hook up later sir.
I was like wow what the hell is this.
And almost all of em got kids and divorced.
I pray ye single guys get a decent woman ooooooo
Nairaland is really porous truly.

quote author=Toktee post=114303326]Have a godly home and an understanding woman who loves you dearly and not all this olosho/parasites that are all over naira land.

Then you have peace.

That's all. [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Toktee:
Have a godly home and an understanding woman who loves you dearly and not all this olosho/parasites that are all over naira land.

Then you have peace.

That's all.

Nothing like a godly home and an understanding wife with no source of income. You will understand when you grow up and get married.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Seunomobo: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
TUTU147:
You sister is a disgrace to womanhood,must she have a boyfriend in other to survive.
Yes she must....

However I'm sure some of your relatives who are women are disgrace to womanhood as well...

Makes us both grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Seunomobo: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
occfx:

Tell her to divorce the man and marry a capable man if that's where her hope is.

On it bro....

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by 00FFT00(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
UnfairLife7:
it is not easy o bro. But bible said a man who couldn't provide for his family is an infidel.

Manner also fell from heaven in the bible. Look, some of us men are simply not fit, mentally and emotionally, to mention marriage with their mouths, but this Nigeria is daily making infidels of even worthy men.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by zanebaddo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....
How much is the boyfriend contributing?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
00FFT00:

Manner also fell from heaven in the bible. Look, some of us men are simply not fit, mentally and emotionally, to mention marriage with their mouths, but this Nigeria is daily making infidels of even worthy men.
you're right
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
TUTU147:
will you help her if she meet you for help? At least she was working not that she was sitting idle but the job cannot feed her family. The hubby isn't helping matter according to her brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by TemmyT002(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
candidbabe:
grin grin grin
They brought the hardship upon themselves
Why getting married when you know that, you are not capable of taking care of your wife and kids .
Or is it because of the free sex?

Money can come anytime. It can also disappear temporarily.
Some people wait till they have money before having kids. The money may stop temporarily too.
May not be their fault
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
You can never be a responsible man if you go ahead to marry with no tangible skill with a steady source of income.

In my world, you lose the right to be called a man and should be banned from marriage if you have no money-making skills and no source of steady income plus, I don't like children being born into poverty.

The biggest tragedy of all is ladies who choose to date a man with no source of income.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo / Akashat Ny'mat Reacts To Sokoto Teenage Couple: 17-Year-Old & 15-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.